Get on the train

>get on the train
>see this
What DO you do?

Attached: b82NFQjPywjVIyBvGQ3pTEYVTUvCDzwOcImqAKz7l7A.png (432x768, 533K)

>What DO you do?
Shout ISRAEL #1

Could just be a black person imforming himself of atrocities that communism and marxist idealogy has brought upon the world. I would give him a slight nod.

call the police because he has his foot on the seat

>atrocities that communism and marxist idealogy has brought upon the world

Attached: merika.jpg (513x791, 109K)

owo wus poppin jimbo
you realize a good comrade would let me reposess them timbs for the good of the people
private ownership of timbs is banned under communist rule for the good of the state
gimmie dem timbs

I just got home and see this ISRAEL #1 posted all over the place, what happened earlier?

CLOUD Act

>he cant read.

The end is coming. Be ready.

>Communism requires putting your fellow comrade first

>boots on the seat like a typical dirty, arrogant, 70 IQ selfish nigger

But what would he wear?
What if everyone could have timbos?
And the people making them owned the plant and received the fair wage for their effort?

>feet on the seat
Classic nigger/communist behavior.
No respect for other peoples property.

sit on his legs, why does the comrade need TWO legs when others dont have any

some autist with no friends decided to spend friday night posting that on Sup Forums. ignore and do not reply.

Since 1 in every 15 are illiterate I do nothing. Is there anything more ironic than a Communist leaning darkie?

Attached: 1291879397707.jpg (155x202, 17K)

First we, the government, reposess the timbs.
Then we dismantle the timbs and make more economical government manufactured timbs for distribution to all comrades.
All plant workers get mini timb keychains for their efforts, in addition to government manufactured timbs
But first we must reposess them timbs

has science gone too far ?

tell him he’s fucking retarded, Capital and Engels essays are the books he should be reading, not that stupid babbies first propaganda crap

Drinking less.
Working more for myself.
Have a girl.
Persuaded my parents to sell their home and give me the cash to by a place withoutout enslaving myself to a bank.
Now I need to get really fit and practice with a gun to be ready..
We are all getting ready, right?

I am spamming this. I think its good advice.

ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1474524211678.jpg (640x369, 43K)

This is the first gay post I have seen by a jap user..

>opposing workers self management
you fucking tankie

Draw, two to the chest, one to the head.

Attached: 1518922579736.jpg (552x690, 41K)

Just sit there in amazement. He actually has the book upright.

The government are the workers
The workers are the government

itt people respond to picture of orc pretending to read a book.

If that's the best the commies and pinko's can get then we're better off than I thought.

work boots without a scuff on them.

>>get on the train
user plz, I have a car. What do you think I am some commie faggot?

>wears work boots
>has never worked a day in his life

timbs are not work boots
timbs are for hustlin street niggas

not according to your previous statement you statist

It’s fucking working hans!

Timberlands aren't workboots

Tell him counting to 9 then turning the page isn't really reading

Why do his work boots so no signs of work?

We on some gang shit

Attached: antifa_frontlines.jpg (1200x735, 233K)

Nigger, Commie!

>See Communist Manifesto
>hand the guy a copy of John Locke, The Second Teatise of Government

Read this and decide whatever better.

Nigger posing for a pic, probably can't even read

You can always spot the niggers that like white girls. They want to keep their 'street' edge, but also want to seem smart. There was one running around in the bar scene in Seattle a few years ago. I interacted with him a few times. I remember he sat down at our table trying to chat up some random girl that was there. Everything he said and did was a transparent act. At one point, he saw some drunk Indian walk by, and he went out to 'help him'. Then came back and gave a little speech about how native americans have no natural tolerance for alcohol so they can't be blamed for their rampant addiction. Anyway, he just went out and pretended to 'guide' this drunk indian on his way to his destination. He walked with him for probably two blocks and says he got the indian to consider Alcoholics Anonymous. It was hilariously hamfisted and pathetic.

I should have told him to conspicuously read 'deep' books on public transport. I wonder if he'd tried that?

If it isn't the only seat available? Nothing.
If it is? Point out the irony of him taking so much space when the literature he's reading would incline him to do the opposite.

What a faggot with faggot bait. 1/10 faggot.

Attached: 1494639376836.jpg (276x413, 15K)

*unzips dick*

Tell him to move the fuck up so I can sit down. Then show him some anti commie memes.

I's brushin' up on muh combonism.

Attached: Gibs Me Dat.jpg (249x304, 58K)

>things that didn't happen
or if it did
>assuming everything is a con

That does not refute

Attached: 1436416963495.jpg (3300x1619, 730K)

He walked with him two blocks until it was safe to roll the chief.

Nigger came back and bought a round, didn't he?

Attached: Trinidad+James.jpg (240x240, 23K)

Prob not say shit...
But think to myself this dumb muthafuckers thinks he’s real fucking cool with that book...
Whatevs as long as he don’t fuck with me or my family... I could cares less...

Attached: EB4461CE-A339-41F1-B91B-EDB4F4933A55.jpg (508x500, 47K)

That chart is misleading. It doesn't include domestic CIA assassination plots, like in Dallas, TX.

that was a Cuban sympathetic lone nut
and the CIA contracted domestic work to the Mob

With niggers, it's always a con. Always. Their morality is built around 'hustlin', and they consider anything fair game if it can be described as hustlin'. They have no shame whatsoever because they will always retain their respectability within the nigger community, no matter how much bad they've done.

Kill someone? Mayne, that nigga was talkin' mad shit. Tsk, if you don't wanna git shot, don't run yo mouf.

Rape a woman? Tsk, mayne, bitch lyin' on me. They always tryin' a git the black man fo sumpfin. 'Course da juudge believe her, look at me I'm black. Shit, can't a nigga git a nut wifout it bein' a federal case? Shieet.

Get caught stealing? Aw, shit nigguh, you gotta hustle if you gonna git yo piece of the pie nigguh. Ain' nobody gonna give you nuffins, so you gotsta take it. I's just stillin' from da store anyway. They gots plentya money.

It's like they've all agreed not to pay any attention to eachothers' reputations. Like it something they've all just mutually decided doesn't matter. Your past isn't now, so why would it affect anything? They're just so short-sighted and living in the moment. No sense of past or future. Just now, now, now. And as long as you haven't hurt them directly, they'll just consider you like they would anyone else. Murder, Rape, Robbery, you name it. It's all 'nuffin' to niggers.

Anyone who has read that book actually has a wider understanding of politics and economic theory than 90% of Sup Forums. I commend the negro for reading, something that obviously you underage retards don't do at all.

In High School while studying AP Comparative Government and Politics I read the Communist Manifesto as well as other works such as Das Kapital. As a great fag once said, "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

I guess swallowing fakenews and regurgitating bullshit is just easier for today's generation.

lol he's literally one page in.

He bought this book to feel the fleeting dopamine surge of buying a new book, the thrill of finishing it an accomplishing something.

Unfortunately he will probably get about 4 pages in before he gives up and he pulls out his phone and starts DMing twitter whores. He'll fold the corner of page 4 and promise himself to revisit it after the train ride but he never will.

I have never once, ever met a black persons who's finished a book. Some will lie about it, but most won't even bother about lying. Black people literally do not read books.

Also, that's the DC Metro so I know for sure that the spine of this book with never crease.

Attached: IMG_5227.jpg (1296x730, 283K)

>a few SF dudes in butt fuck nowhere africa is the equivalent of hundreds of millions killed

>"BUT WHAT ABOUT ISM"

>ask what he thinks about it
>explain why that's wrong
>get told I don't understand because of my background
>go home and spread more redpills to negate the never sleeping tumor of leftism

Kek. You talking about Thomas?

Slide in the seat next to him and look at him with the biggest grin you can muster. When he inevitably gives you a puzzled look say "I can show you how to read that you know" And then "And maybe afterwards! I could show you how to ties shoes!"

Time for alabama windchime

Attached: 48eac7cb_47a1f24149ab8.jpg (650x497, 51K)

>a few SF dudes
uh...
This isn't about American dead
Its about people killed by America

>if you look at yourself and your own actions that is whataboutism

Whip all the sjw's on the train into a froth over him manspreading...
Then get them all hot and bothered about how they're victimising a PoC

Cop dat nigga's timbs cuz dat an unkel tom ass nigga

When are they going to get the DC metro up to par with other major world cities? It's embarrassingly bad at times desu.

Attached: Metro.png (703x899, 28K)

Hand him a copy of Man, Economy, and State

i didn't know they made that into a picture book

nah nigga im finna tah cop dem timbs

>pristine work boots

Maybe. I don't remember his name.

Good book, you can learn a lot by understanding both sides.
Here, have my copy of The Gulag Archipelago to read after.

Attached: 1508653633860.png (427x360, 216K)

Reading comprehension and the ability to retain information is the key to understanding shit.
Just because the nigger can crack a book doesn't mean shit.

I've seen that book on coffee tables and I know the people who had it on display didn't read it.

Boston to DC is the same distance as Paris to Marseilles
The Acela takes 7 hours
The TGV takes 3 hours
In the time the Acela takes, you could hop on a TGV, travel the same distance in 3 hours, have lunch, and travel back home
Riddle me this Merika

Or better yet, how can you have whole cities with little to no public transit infrastructure in them?
Dallas, Houston, Phoenix, LA, etc
And no, a dinky little lightrail a few miles long in the gentrified downtown does not cut it for a whole city and its suburbia and surround region

>It's like they've all agreed not to pay any attention to eachothers' reputations. Like it something they've all just mutually decided doesn't matter.
So blacks are the Sup Forums of real life and cumskins are reddit with their upvotes and Karma.

Attached: Untitled (4).png (475x618, 65K)

Niggers wearing work boots as fashion items, fuck this gay earth

timbs aren't work boots you pleb

Don't worry about it, this pseudo-intellectual will be in prison soon.

Ask what he thinks about it

>idk man I'm only on da first page

Go back to your seat and watch him surf his phone for tinder THOTs and never pick the book up again.

Soviet crimes are easy
We all know them
We all understand why they are wrong
Why don't we know anything about our own crimes?
Why are they so contentious and debated and denied?
Why does bringing them up cause howls of "whataboutism"?
Why is it another nations crimes are clinically studied and universally condemned, while your own are contentious or obscure?

Attached: killinghope_300_463.jpg (300x463, 113K)

Nothing, because Soviet Russia is best Russia and he has a right to read the book.

Sure thing, sambo

timbs are fashion boots
The many confused posts about this really highlight how isolated Sup Forums is

not even a scratch nor tarnish on em. Makes methink of the joke: How do you starve a nigger? Put his food stamps in his work boots. Wouldn't work here though, now they've become a fashion statement.

Ask if he has read Mein Kampf.
lots of negroids enjoy Hitler
Intellectual negroids will read whatever political shit, they're surprisingly openminded on that account.

dunno about american negroids though

It's the height of plebian thinking to consider timberland work boots a fashion items. Nigger tier thinking

nothing, we, the people on the right, preach about our freedom of speech and however stupid the left's opinion is, we need to let them have their own.

not workboots you pleb

Then build it.
Go ahead: round up the capital, acquire the land and build the infrastructure and set the rates and run it.
Just don't ask the rest of us to run your pet project, so you can run from Boston to Washington to tell each other how smart you are three times a week.

its the height of pleb thinking to think fashion boots are work boots

Attached: AreBlacksLacking.jpg (697x8275, 868K)

Tell him to take his fucking foot off of the seat and hope he cops an attitude.

Attached: gunman.jpg (500x329, 194K)

I laugh because that nigger can't read.

Attached: 1465514622467.jpg (399x537, 69K)

you wouldn't say this about roads, you'd be demanding the government build it and engage in years of pre-planning

but railways are demanding to be private
and to only be built after there is demand

why is that?

public transportation is a public investment built by the public

I'm blue collar. I have a pair of beat up timbs because they're workboots. Boots for working. No more yous though. And the irony of someone advocating for communism calling someone a pleb in a derogatory way. Either a shitposter or absolutely no self awareness.

Moralfag get out we are legion.

just another animals outside the zoo
I'd keep my eye on it.

we're getting raided,was announced on their discord

If I was in the mood to talk I would ask him if that was his first time reading the works of Marx and Engels and go from there. I am a devout anti-communist so discussing the published works is fairly easy for me and I find that communists and progressives (or just people studying history or geopolitics) enjoy discussing the topic. If I wasn't in the mood to talk I would stash the image away in my memory until my brain decided to overwrite.

The thinking man, but no joke this is the best.