youtu.be/iKKunBfLDc4
youtu.be/EhEzys9dxws
youtu.be/ILmBcDltJQI
youtu.be/RQ8muwMQNbg
youtu.be/YKP_JEgd8Jo
youtu.be/yiwXrnkgpEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Five hundred billion dollar dollar company

Attached: __asakura_ryouko_suzumiya_haruhi_no_shoushitsu_suzumiya_haruhi_no_tsuisou_and_suzumiya_haruhi_no_yuu (1920x1080, 1.51M)

>thinking (((market value))) is real

What did he do?
What did he refused to do?
or FB it's simply too powerful and it's eclipsing ((mass media)), and they'll gonna destroy it to replace it with ((MSM))book?

>market value is a magically number that isn't based on millions of trades happening each day depending on supply and demand.

>NOOOOOOOO HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO US? HOW COULD HE JUST GIVE "OUR" DATA AWAY WITH NO REMORSE???

Attached: lmao my data.jpg (850x518, 88K)

>faceberg

>$58B in "value" "disappeared"

Attached: 1519412959655.png (354x483, 68K)

The big tech niggers had too much hubris. Google and Facebook censoring everything, taking away ad revenue, selling everything, being general cunts is going to splinter them before too long. Amazon will collapse eventually.

>$58bn
>$500 billion

Anyway, the reason """"they"""" win is because retards like you think """"they"""" is even a real thing.

>((()))
ShareBlue sounds pretty fucking pissed that The People have any power whatsoever. We will no longer allow you leftwing megalomaniacs to control anything. Seriously, by now, MM is falling apart over ethical disputes. You can't fight for absolute totalitarianism forever and feel good about it, no matter how well a paidfaggot is paid to shill.

ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1501897119339.jpg (1024x1024, 176K)

ISRAEL #1

Attached: lmao.jpg (644x429, 48K)

FUCK BIG DATA

This is a classic Soros stock manipulation scheme.

>(((they))) promote anti-Facebook news stories
>stock price plummets
>(((they))) buy Facebook stock as the price bottoms out
>negative media coverage ends
>stock price recovers
>(((they))) make billions

gas the kikes racewar now?

never should have let Repubs use his data, that's what. warning to all the other tech companies.

The kikes make it up.

This. Everyone knows facebook does this but now that Drumpf benefitted liberals are suddenly pretending to be principled constitutionalist libertarians, kind of like how they've suddenly discovered state's rights the second ICE stopped having both hands tied behind their back.

It's good in a way, but no one should delude themselves into thinking their newfound love of liberty will last beyond the next time they regain any power

when 'Sugar Mountain' has the goy doxx themselves on his platform appealing to their inner-narcissism so he can make major bank selling their data to the social and cultural engineers that create Al Gore rhythms to change minds/shape opinions, then sell $1/2 Billion in stocks before it tanks
>and you thought Equifax knew how to doxx the fucking fuck out of the goy?

Attached: my sides.jpg (533x401, 27K)

>How the hell do you fight against that?
shut the fuck up...you're to poor to understand

So good time to buy?

Gas the Jews....

Attached: 1521676569669.jpg (2048x1366, 272K)

Nothing to get excited about -- just an old time Communist purge.

OBAMA WINS ELECTION !!!

thanks Facebook and Hollywood

HILLARY LOSES.

It was Her Turn !!! -- Fuck you Hollywood Harvey Weinstein --- Fuck You Facebook Mark Zuckerberg.

Just Democrats eating their own because God knows Hillary was the perfect candidate and so it has to be someone's fault that she lost .

Attached: Hillary-Clinton-Created-This-Nightmare-That-Will-Destroy-The-Democrats-For-Good.jpg (500x498, 237K)

ISRAEL #2

Easy, don't be worth anything.

Attached: 1518481882985.jpg (349x339, 13K)

>can bring down a $500 billion dollar company with ease
Is this a joke? They didn't bring down shit. Tell me when the market cap reaches 5 billion, and for that to happen you'll need a major scandal, this is nothing. Frankly I believe that if couldn't bring it down, nothing will.

Time travel

Attached: 1506329700029.png (1588x3420, 2.61M)

imagine how Zuckerberg must be feeling now. His own people are abandoning him. The modern left, democrats, which the kikes thought they had in their bags have now caused the single biggest dent in his wallet since FB started. Sheryl Sandberg is on record saying she wants to help Clinton win. Imagine how she feels now. I think this whole fiasco will bring out the vengeful jew in them. I hope Zucc gets impulsive and goes on autistic rants about democrats being dumb fuck sour losers because Trump won and not Hillary, even though Obama did the same thing 8 years ago.

what is a sns?

gee when your stock is pure speculation then it goes down when everyone stops liking you

who knew

They are just purging him so that he won't run as a democrat and look like a sperg against trump.

Yeah, don't break up two dogs when they fight. This is actually comical because they are acting like all this datamining is news to them. The left was waaaay arrogant about how they knew everything about everybody before the election. Fuck, the Obama campaign even collected people's addresses, and blatantly encouraged doxing people that didn't support Obama. Imagine looking at all that data now, all those hours spent.

GOD BLESS IRAN
GOD BLESS BASHAR AL ASSAD

SOCIAL SECURITY #S

didnt soros sell his shares in faceberg a ew months ago

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

Death to the Technocrats !!!

Attached: 1521770371527m.jpg (1024x512, 33K)

Yeah Zuckerberg -- AOL called they want their "Too Big To Fail" huberism back

It wasn't me who decided to play social engineer.

Attached: 1519338038065.png (500x484, 570K)

Attached: 1508555945042.jpg (450x600, 226K)

Paul Ramzey doesn't belong into that picture. He is ranting about jews all the time and he is hilarious.

>"What is the difference between 6 million dollars and 6 million jews. It sucks to lose 6 million dollars."

>(((they)))
are you retarded?

(((they))) are Faceberg. they're losing money only because DRUMPF, when the reality is that they had created ALL of their value on the market by selling data, harvesting data, and allowing virtually any and every company to data mine them. Where do you think that value came from? a large user base?

Faceberg has always been designed to be a tool. Cambridge Analytica did absolutely nothing wrong except disobeyed Facebergs limp wristed attempt to get them to delete data that Faceberg freely allowed them to have. I highly doubt anything is going to come from this except maybe UK and Germoney where their laws are completely arbitrary and they can make up charges on the spot.

The real problem is that Faceberg still has every single piece of data you have given them stored in multiple online and offline servers. constantly being scraped by bots, intelligence agencies, a.i., and anyone else Zuckerkike allows into his evil basement.

Kikes will move on to the next scheme to inflate and pretend it has value.

Its a scheme.

It's an interesting thought

The value is really a meaningless number isn't it?

There's no company that would buy it for that much anyway, so it's not like it impacts Zucc all that much personally

ramz doesn't want to gas the kikes, thinks Israel should exist and doesn't mind jews in white countries.

you can agree or disagree with any of those positions, but that is why he's criticized.

>.10c bullets

Speaking of cyberpunk I just started Neuromancer, the book's really lit

>, so it's not like it impacts Zucc all that much personally
He's personally lost 5 billion because of this.
>There's no company that would buy it for that much
U.S. Steel was bought for somewhere around the same.

Israelis and Sayanim behind 9/11

>Daniel Lewin (air team)
>Edmund Glazer (air team)
>Omer Marmari (ground)
>Oded Ellner (ground)
>Paul Kurzberg (ground)
>Sivan Kurzberg (ground)
>Yaron Shmuel (ground)
>Dominik Suter (intel front company)
>Dov Zakheim (Pentagon)
>Michael Chertoff (coverup)
>Larry Silverstein (sayan)

Memorize these names. Screencap them. Share these names. Research them. Ask Israelanons for their opinions of these men, and screenshot their responses. Fuck these jidf zioshills tonight, boys.

What the fuck is this?

Namedropping random names from a bar mitzvah is not evidence, amerimutt.

Are you the same guy who believes that no planes hit the towers, but missiles?

Attached: tumblr_9oinw0hSJfJ1s9f9ezo1_500.jpg (500x727, 117K)

Attached: qs3d4ftg - Copy.png (321x442, 248K)

Attached: faggotterjyrch.jpg (513x343, 78K)

Attached: cnnnnnnnn.png (382x340, 228K)

Attached: ceeuintahiti.png (432x470, 459K)

There is no one (((they))). Stop

>(((they))) can bring down a $500 billion dollar company with ease
im not, and cant see any reason to fight against it. how many levels if retardation are you on?

Dude he didn't

His net WORTH dropped that much

In terms of actual cash? He could even just have hundreds of millions dude. I don't know.

But again - worth. And that doesn't matter, because no company you would buy Facebook for that much anyway (what are the odds that Facebook's value would increase a lot for them to make a big time profit for everyone I valves in the purchase?)

It makes you wonder how actually rich these 'billionaires' are

Don't even get started on how 'rich' a lot of celebrities are with their net "worth "

>NO
>NO THIS IS NOT UNITINU

It went to people who bailed and sold the stock

Attached: 1519692176739.png (461x716, 389K)

>Facebook going down would be bad
Are you actually retarded? This is nothing but a good thing. They always eat themselves alive.

(((They))) got Zecked hard!!!

Black Rock is the OG JEWISH and has a large stake in Facebook and is about get get Jewed by a 30 years old New York Jew!

Facebook traffic is fake!
more than 50% of the new accounts in facebook are either second account or a bot

facebook has lost half of its traffic

FACEBOOK is a SCAM!!!

Enjoy JEWS getting JEWED by other JEWS

Attached: Facebook is done.png (660x710, 43K)

Attached: OBAMA TRANNY FAGGOT.gif (540x343, 1.34M)

The problem is that it will be replaced with something soros made

ISRAEL #1

kek

intrinsic value exists

ISRAEL #1
THIS!!!!

Attached: 1521867157689.jpg (632x632, 231K)

youtu.be/LGiiQUMaShw?t=19m48s

Stop caring about fake ass shit. The only power, and money they have only exists because we allow it. Hold people accountable for their transgressions, and all of this bullshit evaporates.

Where can I find people now

not for some website that sells your shit to the cia

Bullets

especially for websites that sell your shit to the cia

what, you dont think the cia would pay good money for it?

Among other things, Facebook (in the face of Twitter and Youtube/Google censoring conservatives) censored BOTH sides quite draconianly. Not to mention openly ban-hammered left wing SJW types for shit that they would never get punished for, if they did it on Twitter and Youtube.

News of regulations is coming, and with both democrats and right wingers hating Facebook's guts, the market forces can see the writing on the wall: no amount of lobbying is going to save facebook at this point

youtu.be/iKKunBfLDc4

tribes and mobs only respond to violence

the more they push it, the more they turn the world against them

the desperation seems so over the top

it backfires eventually

of course value is kind of inflated like most things in life

jewmedia is trying to rip it apart

jewmedia trying to assert control over the internet as usual

guess what?

you'll never get me or my kids back

sucks to be mainstream media doesn't it?

it's gonna be whos the dog and whos the god

little hint

jews are not god

every action has an equal reaction

youtu.be/EhEzys9dxws

Attached: 975fc4235c0b046c8465c36f009b71d7--george-washington-revolutions.jpg (236x233, 16K)

FB is a scam

prove me wrong

protip you cant

It’s a shit company selling a shit product.

Elon Musk is going to buy it I reckon. He's cool and trendy at the minute so I wouldn't be surprised if he used his fortune to get it so that he can install some Facebook software into his cars.

By realizing paper isn’t really worth as much as people think it is.

youtu.be/ILmBcDltJQI

kind of like the NFL...gee what a coincidence

when we have nothing left to lose
you will have nothing left to use

we owe you nothing you have no control

youtu.be/RQ8muwMQNbg

Attached: C_DtVwAXkAA8A3X.jpg (850x400, 63K)

Nah. I just read Musk dumped his SpaceX and Tesla fuckfacebook pages.

Invest in crypto and $ becomes worthless
>profit

Despite"Fight Club" being mostly satire, it laid the groundwork for such a thing in Project Mayhem. The problem is that the cost is too great for very many to be willing to pay it.

Attached: -000.png (701x1530, 237K)

I shill don't understand it. Hollywood begs for Haiti relief Donations. Bill and Hillary steal 98% of it. Then Hollywood still thinks her ass smells like a spring medo. I can understand controlled media But it like a retard cult or something. Oh praise are leader you know what is best for us.

Attached: hellery.png (946x1164, 443K)

He let Trump get access to the data of Americans and Jews see that as a huge blow to them, personally. Remember, the kikes believe only *they* should get to read your data and spy on you so they can use it against the goyim - if he sold it to Trump, he is now the enemy. They want him gone now. A goyim is never allowed to personally have the same level of success through deception as a Jew can have - a Talmudic rule!

Attached: 1512040876301.jpg (300x267, 46K)

>markets aren't fixed and manipulated
if what you're saying is true, individual retail traders should be able to trade financial markets themselves and actually make consistent long term profits, but they can't. They can only invest long term and make marginal profits, why is that? Why do all retail traders and retail brokers have to lie about being able to profit from trading?

sure, but there is no instrinsic value to money. Intrinsic value only exists in natural resources like water

Facebook's "value" is a laughable number based on assumptions that can't possibly be true.

>$$60,000,000,000

Attached: Vash_the_Stampede.jpg (250x343, 28K)

>"facebook is bad they spy on you"
>still uses google, twitter, windows and other proprietary software

Attached: software freedom song.webm (600x430, 2.78M)

Soros sold his shares and went into crypto a few weeks ago
Also you have no idea what you're talking about, stick to video games

It proves that the anti-Semitic propaganda is lie and is made up by paid Muslim shills on the ISIS oil money and similar degenerate aggressive organisations.

If Jews behaved according to some malicious plan they wouldn't attack a company founded by a Jew and they didn't attack Trump who supports Israel and has Jewish relatives.

FB maybe like the Clinton Crime Cartel
they are never satisfied and always want more
nothing will ever be enough
they never stop pandering and attacking
anyone that stands in their way
jews see that as competition and a threat
to hand this much power over to Trump
and his associates
so they now see it
their duty to wipe out Trump's effective election tool
that means facebook dies for moloch
in order to stop DRUMPF
of course this will never work
they are just cutting off their own noses

caught with my hand in the till

red handed

youtu.be/YKP_JEgd8Jo

Attached: 1wa1cf.jpg (852x480, 103K)

Nope Marketing realy is that vauable
say 3 billion uses and 3 cent per add x 7 adds 630 million x 365 229 billion - operation costs, employs, data centers and buying up anything that could replace your company and taking a shit on it. say 120 billion profit in a year.

He didn't ban the far right fromhis platform.

No goy, Don't go fakebook is something other then a spy grid and a add farm. We do political manipulation ok this one time we slipped up but come back we can do this Hillary 2020 thing.

Attached: 22597e66497de0ebdbcf1355ad12bd3fvbnm.jpg (480x480, 23K)

you wanted everything

you needed everything

YOU WANT YOU WANT YOU WANT!!!!

HEY SHARE BLUE AND FELLOW GENTILES
OF media matters
NSA HAS ALL YOUR PRECIOUS NUMBERS
WE ARE ALWAYS DOXXING YOU
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

youtu.be/yiwXrnkgpEM

Attached: 1w9xe3.jpg (535x500, 90K)

Facebook brought themselves down by handling the situation poorly when they could have done the right thing.