Harvard Scientist Decries "Race exists and genetics proves it"

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html

The new york times has published an article from a harvard geneticist. In the article he argues that race is genetically linked and a real thing. That with the upcoming leaps in genetic technology it is time to fully accept this fact instead of trying to lie about it.

Repeat: Harvard Geneticist is speaking out that race is real and race realism is a legitimate science.

Attached: 2j1sdhk.jpg (1000x1500, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Edt2Z
youtube.com/watch?v=mrZLFIx8xlg&list=RDmrZLFIx8xlg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal&ved=2ahUKEwi32b30noTaAhUN8WMKHaHQAFkQFjAqegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw1PeeLym1XWGZyGire1W-I0&cf=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 the harvard geneticist is a jew.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK
> Richard Lewontin

Attached: 1493794904939.png (375x444, 74K)

what did the Jews mean by this

He is arguing against the continued lying and making up that race isn't real.

He argues that it's time to stop lying to people about race and tell the truth.

Race isn't real.

ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1471646848087.gif (245x245, 770K)

Genomic technology, editing, sequencing, and eugenic technology is becoming too good too fast. The lies that have been spread over the past 50 years are no longer tenable.

Daily reminder: Race is real and racially-tailored medicine can have up to a 40% more efficacy rate, meaning Jews literally let possibly millions of people die preventable deaths just to keep up a narrative unsupported by science.

Attached: (((science))).png (693x604, 299K)

Jews want to perpetuate the reality of (((race))) because THE ONLY THING A JEW HAS IS HIS IDENTITY. WITHOUT HIS (((CHOSEN))) STATUS HES NOTHING.

>History will prove you evil racists wrong
>blacks are just as intelligent and don't differ genetically in any meaningful way

Funny that the top scientists are now beginning to go, "well we lied about that race differences thing, but it was to stop a second holocaust.".

literally no one denies the existence of race other than jews (who deny it subversively) and their white goyim slaves.

Attached: 171215 노량진팬싸 모모 스카우터 (2).jpg (1400x2100, 511K)

Yes, and this is those institutions now capitulating to race realism and Sup Forums. A harvard Geneticist published in new york times just admitted Sup Forums was right about race and genetics.

Yeah, in goblino land maybe.

Attached: americans.jpg (223x226, 12K)

Read the article.

Always post the archive you filth
archive.fo/Edt2Z

>figure out the structure of DNA
>die alone and impoverished because you stated the fac that niggers are generally stupider than whites

No mate, this is a good article. It's the mainstream intellectuals finally surrendering to the truth coming out of Sup Forums and the contrarians. Let them get your view.

>In 1942, the anthropologist Ashley Montagu published “Man’s Most Dangerous Myth: The Fallacy of Race,” an influential book that argued that race is a social concept with no genetic basis.

Attached: 4c93ab0d0efac0fdcf54ea2977e4c694.png (451x308, 18K)

Hope he doesn't get suicided.
F

>Another high-profile example is James Watson, the scientist who in 1953 co-discovered the structure of DNA, and who was forced to retire as head of the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratories in 2007 after he stated in an interview — without any scientific evidence — that research has suggested that genetic factors contribute to lower intelligence in Africans than in Europeans.
>At a meeting a few years later, Dr. Watson said to me and my fellow geneticist Beth Shapiro something to the effect of “When are you guys going to figure out why it is that you Jews are so much smarter than everyone else?” He asserted that Jews were high achievers because of genetic advantages conferred by thousands of years of natural selection to be scholars, and that East Asian students tended to be conformist because of selection for conformity in ancient Chinese society.
I really like Dr. Watson
This "David Reich, professor of genetics at Harvard" will be fired and shunned, and then he will finally agree with Watson

Everyone knows. You are preaching to the choir on Sup Forums. You might as well go deeper and talk about why they peddled in this misinformation and institutionalized it.

Mostly an over-reaction to the holocaust so they decided to push insane leftist theory. Over-reaction is a common human mistake.

i wish white women were this cute

Attached: 2f59d238f8b66a163ec1d26f9cb035f7ebe6b9a59c3b433bb6a2a2cd84f36e9d.jpg (1280x870, 132K)

IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING THEM GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Attached: 1521081414281.jpg (532x500, 110K)

Literally the worst type of Asian. Looks like the caricature for gooks

Attached: anime kills.jpg (194x260, 12K)

when we do, inevitably, find out which populations are stupider or more violent than others, I really have to wonder how it will be spun. I'm also sure it will be a lot finer in detail than white vs asian vs black

>I reject all racist hypotheses
>scientist
I mean he is slightly less of a liar but still a filthy kike liar

Let me make it better understandable to low IQ people.

When you are socially manipulating in a way, you want to implicitly point the fact you want to push.

So you go a degree further.

"Here is why the jews pushed this theory"

You are implicitly asserting that jews did it. Then you leave the explicit question a degree further as to "Why did they do it".

So "The reason I think jews did this was because of a reactionary force after the holocaust."

When you state it this way, people will naturally mentally have further to travel to debate the fact if it was jews responsible. They will start with the question of why jews did it, not if they did it.

101 Social Manipulation m8. Always implicitly state the thing you really want to argue and leave an explicit question that is meaningless.

>(((reich)))
jewdar going off

Well, they either face a cataclysmic event as technology advances or start admitting the truth. This is the admittance of truth pathway and it's a journey.

Attached: 1502202481056.png (530x678, 466K)

Do you even know what the word "Reich" means

Jesus they can't mention race without mentioning slaves which Jews brought and the Holohoax which Jews made up.

Wtf
how do we get this guy fired

it's a common Jewish last name as well

why aren't there white lolis?

Attached: 12387843493274924.jpg (900x1200, 245K)

This is still a pretty pivotal sign. They are waking up to reality and the impending genomic tech revolution.

jewish science, arguing about the obvious and become a (((harvard))) scientist

idiocracy is here

white women are high testosterone

Attached: 17932448_661087940759416_6335356587309268992_n.jpg (1080x1349, 249K)

i like to say the jews behavior is actually completely understandable and justifiable
that doesnt mean its good for the rest of us though

Dunno.

Attached: pp_21739l.jpg (450x675, 185K)

Sure, I'm a determinist. It's still better to explain why they do certain things rather than a blank "jews did it"

Holy shit is that the scientist?

I would say she counts.

why do white women do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=mrZLFIx8xlg&list=RDmrZLFIx8xlg

>walk in to room
>see this

>no ass at all

She is a good dancer but that face is brutal.

be grateful, user.

Attached: so1517452228559.jpg (550x716, 267K)

races arent real
we're different subspecies

>Repeat: Harvard Geneticist is speaking out that race is real and race realism is a legitimate science.
That isn't what he says though. He says there are genes which can tell races apart which is true. Hell there are genes that can tell brothers apart

This is actually a huge deal. I do believe Lewontin is one the most effective advocates of race denial. If he flipped, it's literally over.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy

ass is for degenerate niggers

Stick to lolis.

Attached: 17332973_187898558375830_6988027570025398272_n.jpg (480x480, 56K)

asses like that are disgusting. they look unnatural. you've been brainwashed by our degenerate nigger culture to like asses like that

Attached: (sinb) [직캠] 150502 여자친구 신비(SinBi of GFRIEND) - 유리구슬(Glass Bead) @ 평화광� (405x720, 2.59M)

>That isn't what he says though. He says there are genes which can tell races apart which is true
What exactly do you think race is user?

Why they do it is a pathetic and retarded question to ask. That's like asking why a conqueror and subjugator has conquered and subjugated.

I honestly believe that some Jews actually believe that diversity is strength, and others want to ride the bandwagon so they can get good PR. Ultimately, the result is the same: Jews are pushing this agenda on us and not onto them (Israel). The end result is we die because we listened to them (if we continue to listen).

You can ponder that all you like until the day niggers come hunting you down like they're doing in South Africa at this very moment to the Boer, but you sure as hell aren't going to drag us down in your suicide mission. You can die a traitor you fucking nigger.

Attached: 1506230742378.jpg (720x710, 62K)

Attached: 16764405_401.jpg (700x394, 50K)

he was merely describing a characteristic of dishonest debate
are you a fucking fucktard?

It's interesting that even if you tell someone about different manipulation techniques they still will fall for them. It's entirely down to intelligence.

Race in humans is analogous to Breed in dogs and cats. Different physical appearance, intelligence, temperament, illnesses, even different dietary requirements. Amazing that it would take a Harvard scientist to (re)learn that race exists.

They have to.

A) Ignore the coming genomic revolution and be proved to be completely wrong horribly in a cataclysmic event

B) Stop lying and begin to accept reality in an adult fashion.

While A would be more entertaining to watch happen they are naturally beginning to go with B so far. The same way all of the pro-communists suddenly never had ever supported communism once the reality of the soviet union was uncovered.

Steven Pinker is /ourjew/.

Believe it or not many Jews are assholes and autists who are super smart and willing to stand up for what they believe is right. Which is why Jews are so fucking annoying.

>Ashley Montagu
>British-American
I hate these fucking kikes pretending to be Anglos and shitting all over our countries.

Yes Pinker is at least intelligent enough, although very stupid, to accept these simple truths about biology.

no. He's another controlled opposition SHILL. FUCK OFF

I...I would like to know more

It's hard to tell with Sam Harris, Steven pinker, and other manipulative types. Whether they are trying to meet people halfway or intentionally manipulating the situation. I would wager it's the later. All of theme make obvious logical mistakes on a huge number of issues.

It's impossible to tell whether it's to begin to bring the leftists into some type of realistic world view or if it's more subversion.

THEY ARE DISTRACTIONS. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN DESTROYING THE ZIONIST JEW WORLD ORDER. ISRAEL IS THE DEVIL AND YOU ARE HIS SUBJECT. ENJOY GETTING BRAINWASHED.

okay sources?

> cute
Does this one have downs?

>ywn be an openly racist chad harvard professor with international fame and luscious locks
Why even live?

Attached: pinker.jpg (200x308, 19K)

>David Reich
Isn't Sup Forums against Jews? Interesting the top race realist are Jews.

It'd be hilarious if this board goes into race denial just to oppose the Jews.

>Isn't Sup Forums against Jews? Interesting the top race realist are Jews.
The top everything are Jews, including the top anti-semites.

Attached: liara Roux.webm (540x960, 197K)

The jewish cognitive advantage is definitely in decline though. The enclaves that produced the most geniuses don't even exist these days. It's probably far more dysgenic than the average population.

deformed mutant

Most of us are already aware that the Jews are the true master race. We humor the white nationalists because otherwise the tantrums inhibit conversation.

is she hapa?

Wait wait wait, are you telling me that people who look different, act different, and have different levels of aggression have different genes?

Lefts will be the first to support evolution as proof of why wolves evolved into dogs, but blatantly ignore the fact that niggers evolved into humans and it’s time to put them in their rightful place: the zoo next to the wolf.

archive this before its removed because of nog outrage

Sort of. Secular Jews have been outbreeding very heavily but with high IQ populations as well. Priscilla Chan is an annoying bitch but she has a high IQ like her husband. There are a ton of jewboys at Ivy League schools marrying Asian girls of comparable IQs, and for the last 50 years there have been a good amount of WASP girls from good families who've fallen for the jewboy meme. Jewish girls tend to be high intelligence and high status like jewboys, but when they outbreed it more often tends to be a severe overreaction to not getting enough high status male attention so they do stupid shit like burn coal.

But anyways the point is that the educational system in the United States funnels all the high IQ people into the same culture and dating circles, so the Jews who outbreed into the new American intellectual elite will see their genes for intelligence preserved in that along with the Chinese and Japanese and WASPs.

However, Hasidim in Brooklyn or upstate or NJ will definitely see their average IQ decline as many of their most intelligent are outbreeding and high intelligence seems to very strongly negatively impact fertility, especially female fertility. Haredim and Hasidim in Israel are responsible for its high birthrate but have exceedingly high welfare usage. It's bad man.

imagine actually thinking this one line will convince anyone of anything on Sup Forums. Back to performing britot, rabbi

I don't see it. Those can't be compared to the situations of jews 100 years ago. There is virtually no way to reproduce such exclusive small communities that happened to select for intelligence heavily even if you only take harvard or an ivy league school. Especially if they funnel toward liberal arts.

We had a Nobel winning biologist who discovered the structure of DNA for us tell us this. You can only solve problems with tactically placed bombs. Leave a nice note that explains this

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal&ved=2ahUKEwi32b30noTaAhUN8WMKHaHQAFkQFjAqegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw1PeeLym1XWGZyGire1W-I0&cf=1

They already talk about the "warrior gene" found in Maori, which surprise surprise makes them dumb, violent and short tempered. Oh sorry, "warrior-like"

Jews aren't a race, they're a religion. Just like muslims and christians aren't a race, they're religions.

OTOH this is just hypotheticals. It would be amazing to see sequencing of Einstein and other Jewish immigrants from Europe in that time period. Such a study on jewish IQ / Genetics through 1800-2000 would be fucking amazing to learn from. It's thrilling to imagine such secrets will soon be unlocked through sequencing analysis.

All askhenazi Jews come from 350 individuals that lived about 600 to 800 years ago. They are definitely a race. One can do the aliyah to Israel by getting a DNA test.

I've only read a few studies on Ashkenazim. They all had too much bias such as very zionistic attitudes. The last one that seemed reliable said 80% of mtDNA was from ancient Italy though and hence not some pure line straight back to Canaanites.

We have to start blowing googleplex and colleges and leaving notes explaining what has to be said. They won't listen unless we destroy. They listen to terrorists and give them privileges after they bomb children, we should return in

Attached: images (6).jpg (189x266, 6K)

Jewishness is through the mother

Please kill me. I hate hearing that retarded shit. Thanks for having read the actual genetic studies showing that Jewishness, as a meme, is usually carried along the y chromosome

>implying that ass isn't fake to attract blacks

We should return in kind

Attached: 6706853b71dd03d454d6967bbb7a1d1d1e4d6324d65b3bed7d869472616257ff.jpg (419x419, 31K)

Hello FBI officer.

Its from The Guardian. Its the type of psychopathy that runs through the vein of white leftists that infect all western nations, such as white Demoshits.

They will not listen to you, they will lie to you and destroy your children. These aren't people interested in the truth. These people listen better after they've lost something

Attached: IRA.jpg (321x259, 21K)

Didn't Watson and Crick basically steal their findings though?

I see no resemblance between Italians and Jews. Italian women and Jewish women share nothing in common. It's interesting that such a result shows up.

Why is race important at all?