MUH CAWFEE!! Reminder that if you need Coffee to get up in the morning, you are a SOYBOY!

Only SOYBOYS need MUH CAWFEE to get up in the morning. It's a sign of low-test which results in extreme fatigue requiring one to drink CAWFEE just to go to their deadbeat job and work for their (((BOSS))).

If you drink MUH CAWFEE, you are a SOYBOY!

Attached: You aka SOYBOY.jpg (768x1024, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIGyZaW2e8w
youtube.com/watch?v=H3IjmufPTow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Marlboro used to reward you with swag for smoking more. Energy drinks are using the same tactic for kids.

Attached: images.jpg (318x158, 13K)

>It's a sign of low-test
Nigger what? Every working class man I know can't start their day without their Dunkin and I suspect one of their wrists is about as thick as your thin, twig like neck.

How much do they pay you?

>muh soy meme is politics
I fucking hate nu/pol/ and every faggot mod that lets this shit clog up the board.

Liar cup of mud is a traditional western working mans routine.

Soyboys drink vanilla chai soy lattes

muh fucking stop posting. muh stop existing. muh spruce moose. muh get in

ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1467086357439.jpg (720x540, 60K)

im a tin knocker and we all drink coffee. all the other trades on the job sites drink coffee.

Attached: umoronfuck.png (511x474, 226K)

You are a faggit black coffee before a physically demanding task raises testosterone you stupid dick lover

I find it hard to believe someone talking shit about coffee in this way has ever worked a single day in their life.

totally

Attached: 8812e26b6141662f5edf6542b823ef24--hot-coffee-historical-photos.jpg (736x580, 112K)

GWEEN TEA?

I get tired from coffee. It makes me into a robot normie.

coffee is fine, but drink it without any milk and sugar like your grandfather did

I drink english breakfast tea every day so I don't get coffee shits, how soy is this?

this, coffee is a working mans drink. If you don't slam a coffee before work to maximise your potential you're literally soying yourself.

Funfact: Tea contains fluoride.

Attached: 44d2d8d7d863f451547a50af3d7bd39cc2364f3eae247e8dbc94c3cc352ac5b3.gif (250x263, 209K)

I haven't had caffeine in 8 days. Kill me please

At this point almost everything makes me a "soyboy" according to Sup Forums so why should I care?

so does toothpaste nigga

I unironically agree.

Coffeefags are peak soy.

that's tea

What if I can’t function without a Redbull?

>coffee is a sign of low T
I deadlift 495lbs. and drink multiple cups of coffee a day.

I haven't used toothpaste in three years.

Drink Tea.

>lives such a soy existence that "everything" he does is soy

appropriate flag, comrade noodle arms

lol you dumb bitch start using it

Only time I drank coffee was in the Military because there was nothing else and we stayed up for days straight sometimes during operations or firefights. We had stim pills we had to take sometimes, orders, so what's alittle coffee.

In the civ world I haven't had any coffee in 15 years, OP is right, people are like slaves to this shit.

>if you dont like what i like you're literally soy!

What's wrong? Are you a child who is angry that his parents won't let him drink coffee?

ok

You're the soyboy, OP. So desperate to fit into a mold and terrified of being perceived as anything different, to impress a bunch of NEETs online. You're a faggot, guy. A limp-wristed, twink bitchboy.

Attached: 2414124.jpg (493x820, 52K)

My man, that's going to take a toll.

You're getting Starbucks fags mixed up with people who drink real coffee.

I don't have any holes in me teeth? How does animals survive nigga?

John Wayne drank coffee you son of a bitch

Starbucks isn't Coffee.
t. Someone who used to drink vendor Coffee.

John Wayne was based because he was based.

why do people even need to drink coffee in the morning. when i wake up my energy builds up

Daily reminder that wearing clothes makes you a soyboy.

>muh based celebrity did this so it's okay xDD
kill yourself

Rough night? Pressing job. Several reasons.

john wayne was a neverserved fake-tough movie faggot

who tread on the constitution fuck him

Notice how all the "American " posters put stupid replys like pictures of WW2 soldiers drinking coffee not discussing the issue of Starbucks loading soy into everything and if you need Starbucks cawfee ur a soy boy honestly half the time I swear the American posters are shills because no one is that fucking stupid to not understand the topic of soy boy coffee starbucks

I drink only the blood of syrian immigrant children

What about covfefe?

HOW DARE YOU REFER TO JOHN WAYNE AS SOME GENERIC CELEBRITY!

>toothpaste is a patrician beverage

That's not coffee faggot.

YOU WHAT! I'LL FIGHT YOU!

I eat and have snacks to keep me up, not coffee or soda.

this

every blue collar guy I know goes to timmies like twice a day, once in the morning and once at lunch

OP is a fucking faggot soyboy projecting

you'll try

What if you get a black coffee from Starbucks you fucking dumb

This.
I fucking despise people who drink coffee, it's pathetic.

Sodas have done this for a while too. In the late 90s and early 2000s Coke would have free 20oz under 1 in 5 20oz bottles. Now most have their own reward systems.

Soda and Snacks make you fat. Drink Tea and eat Pâté.

Yeah dude seriously, he was a bad actor too. His attitude and tone in movies personifies the boomer generation.

also all you fucks buying made coffee are soyboys and bugmen. make coffee at home from grounds like a man.

Attached: civilwarcoffee.jpg (376x550, 62K)

>insults coffee
>show pic of girl drinking fruit punch

Really, kike?

Attached: ϟϟ_soystaflle.jpg (1609x1080, 219K)

OP HERE.

NOTICE ALL THE SOYBOYS POSTING ABOUT "MUH GRANDDADDY USED TO DRINK MUH CAWFEE LYK A REAL MAHN!" YEAH, YOUR GRANDDADDY WAS A QUEER THAT DRINK COFFEE SO THAT HE COULD BE A MORE EFFICIENT WORKER. (((THEY))) PROMOTED MUH CAWFEE DURING THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION SO THAT GOOD GOYS LIKE YOUR DUMB GRANDDADDY COULD WORK HARDER FOR CHEAP. THAT'S RIGHT, MUH GRANDDADDY WAS A DUMB WAGESLAVE GOY AND NOW YOU AKA SOYBOY DRINK MUH CAWFEE JUST LIKE MUH GRANDDADDY DID. WELL GUESS WHAT? ENJOY YOUR SOYBOY WITHDRAWALS WHEN YOU AKA SOYBOY STOP DRINKING MUH CAWFEE FOR JUST A FEW DAYS. YOU AKA SOYBOY, ACTUALLY GO TO THE MARKET AND SPEND THE MONEY YOU AKA SOYBOY, EARN FROM WORKING TO DRINK MUH CAWFEE SO THAT YOU CAN BE A MORE EFFICIENT WORKER. DO YOU, AKA, SOYBOY, UNDERSTAND HOW ABSURD THAT IS? YOUR MUH GRANDDADDY WAS A DUMB HICK WHO WORKED 60 YEARS LIKE A SLAVE AND PAID FOR HIS OWN DOPAMINE FIX AKA SOMA (LOOK IT UP, SOYBOY).

Attached: Soyboy Wageslave.jpg (450x633, 35K)

>my energy builds up
most of us aren't getting a buzz from the dicks and molly we took the night before

You clearly arent a 30 something yet.

And you prob wake at some pleb time like 10 am

Attached: 1350605287995.png (403x375, 11K)

>disapproving of hard work
>disapproving of men who wanted to do a good job while earning their pay
>doubting capitalism
>advocating communism

gee I wonder who could be behind this thread

a cup or two of quality black coffee, neither too strong nor too light, is good once in a while, i actually prefer it at night on those rare occasions, like 10hrs after waking up in the morning, but overall as far as hot healthy stimulating beverages go i prefer tea; there's more variety, it's more hydrating, it doesn't have the rapid onset and quick crashes of coffee, it gives you a steady supply of caffeine over hours, is higher in antioxidants, and doesn't start tasting gross after a few cups. i find coffee quickly becomes an "ugh" thing, like when you indulge in too much chocolate and after craving it so much simply put it aside. with tea, i can drink it throughout the day and never tire of it at all.

it's interesting that coffee originated in africa and arab lands while tea originated in the far east. you can draw various conclusions of your own.

if you want a strong "hard" tea, try lapsang souchong, preferably with good hard water and not pussified plastic water. you won't want your muddy coffee much after tasting quality lapsang souchong.

Fuck coffee. No other beverages create so many excuses.
>Let's go, we're gonna be late!
>Hang on, let me finish muh coffee
People are fucking addicts with it. Coffee stains all over their vehicle. They're willing to pay $2 for one cup of liquid if they're buying it somewhere. It gets in the way of everything. Hell, "coffee break" is even a phrase.

>dude fuck people who actually work for a living lmao
hello soyboy

>grandfather was a Korean War vet
>he came home became a cop
>later became a firefighter until he retired
Not sure what you're talking about. But he did love coffee. Black, no sugar.

they live way shorter lives than you and don't need to worry about their teeth lasting 80 years

I wake up at 5 AM every morning and never need coffee. Coffee is for retards who stay up too late. They're also the same faggots that speed and try to make up time on the road. Especially when they sit around drinking coffee for an hour before leaving or waiting in line at Dunkin Donuts.
I hate this idea that coffee is some mature beverage. Caffeine is for fucking children.

You're a dumb bitch and your toothpaste is the problem.
If you don't want to be a stupecake (it may be too late for you) Stop using it.
Read on the package id you swallow more than a dollop go to a poison center.
You're far better off using salt and or baking soda.
It won't make you stupid.
100% Proof Fluoride KILLS Brain Cells
youtube.com/watch?v=xIGyZaW2e8w
Fluoride Is Poison: A Quick Demo
youtube.com/watch?v=H3IjmufPTow

Attached: toopase.jpg (300x168, 15K)

At least it wont give me cancer like Redbull or Monster.

I want to punch this little cunt

Attached: 1516748276399.png (1080x694, 965K)

>CAWFEE
jesus christ the autism tier

>I'll spank your wife!

I'll spank your wife. Ignore green-text above.

>western working man
read as : dumbass shabbos goyim

>coffee
>Soy

Wewlad son, Caffeine increase test so does nicotine. Why do think they are so much propaganda towards them?

Shhhh no talkie

Attached: 349ac6119a467aaae82aed883275ac457c863cbc39c9ef0819286b8022e522e0.png (300x250, 30K)

you dumbshit our m8litary runs on shitty coffee & anphetimines

Attached: 1491209925723.jpg (621x569, 23K)

exactly

Attached: zogbots88888.jpg (1764x1324, 635K)

Attached: 1510900374817.gif (300x186, 446K)

HA! I slam bath salts first thing every day*. Coffee is for pussies.

*NOTE: one day on PVs is equal to one week normal time

Attached: 1491120169787.gif (270x188, 1.99M)

Attached: 1515114387157.gif (1200x675, 3.96M)

this is the single worst piece of subterfuge I have ever seen

Attached: 1517851927721.png (368x376, 4K)

>you dumbshit our m8litary runs on shitty coffee & anphetimines
hell yea get on my level bitch candyass soyboy tities faggots
GET NUKED
Im here drinking straight shitpile black stuff every morning
sugar and creamer are for limpwrested low test trannysoyfaggots

How do you get test to boost your levels

I worked on a farm for years.We started the day with coffee. When you work sun up till sun down doing manual labor youd do the same faggot.

Kek

i put milk and sugar in my coffee because i enjoy the resulting taste

All you fags are soyboys. Drink your coffee the same color as Somalian nigger . . . black

>Drinking black coffee
>diarrhea at 11am
No thank you

What a quality post

FRAWPPUCCINO?

I never drank coffee in my life and I spent may days digging trenches to put new sewer lines from sun up to sun down also soy boy, yet I have never need it because I eat well and sleep my 8 hours.

>nigel trying to speak to us about soyboys

We dumped your shit in the harbor and drank coffee. Deal with it.