When will doctors stop mutilating children that claim they are "transgender"?

when will doctors stop mutilating children that claim they are "transgender"?

Attached: 1521854342331.jpg (1023x836, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/751ww
prevention.com/weight-loss/she-beat-kidney-cancer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/751ww

how do we settle on which thread?

Here’s the mom.
prevention.com/weight-loss/she-beat-kidney-cancer
Something is off with this family.

Attached: 863A5FC0-951C-4BD6-8056-E4B3578836EC.jpg (319x418, 49K)

beyond ghoulish

me on the left

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 9.26.18 PM.png (154x191, 53K)

>food addiction

How was that ever a medical condition?

Attached: 1521859461459.jpg (249x869, 138K)

NO POSTING CURSED IMAGES IN THIS THREAD STILL FEELING SICK AFTER LAST THREAD
>NO POSTING CURSED IMAGES IN THIS THREAD
NO POSTING CURSED IMAGES IN THIS THREAD

You know which ones you sick fucks

you are just encouraging it

Attached: file.png (402x509, 358K)

that's the face of divorce looming over his head like the sword of Damocles
It doesn't matter what he does but so long as he foots the bill to appease his ever increasing pig disgusting wife, I truly, truly pity this poor soul.

shh I would never do such a thing

Attached: 1518695247203.jpg (753x555, 63K)

Does the dad have a twitter? Can we talk to him directly?

this, we can at least red pill him enough to ditch his wife and failure of a son and find a better trad wife that won't destroy his children's future

If this kid is crying over needles and blood work, wait until he learns about dilation

We should really help him out he looks very lost

These same people will only eat organic food

daily reminder that this is what happens when you fall for the (((khazar))) milkers meme

total shitstorm for a family every time

The more I dig the more funny I find.

Attached: selfworth.jpg (864x577, 161K)

overrated cheeseboard pizza

Attached: file.png (1120x874, 928K)

Also the husband didn't allow their boys to get circumcised and fucking good for him.

>husband
>pedo
>boy foreskins

I don't think he is a jew. Also the dads name is Ben Kaplan but I'm not seeing any online presence for him. Tons on the the tranny and the mom and nothing for the dad.

Attached: lulz_.png (619x395, 396K)

Other way, dude. They're gonna cut a chunk out of that girl's leg to make a dildo.

>Ben Kaplan
>I don’t think he’s a Jew
Wew lad

They often keep their original surnames. Dad probably refused to give his name because of the shame he felt.

Not every time. My uncle fell for the milkers and his family is actually alright.

If it doesn't end in "berg" or "stein" I don't fucking know.

I don't think he is. In the article they just called him "ben" without a surname. Doesn't look like one either.

Probably just got roped into marrying her 20 years ago, then she got fat, had children, then later got herself surgically altered to look like she was thin.

I wonder how many times he's thought about it. Cheating. He knows he deserves hell for it, but he also knows he'll never be happy again. He doesn't hate his wife, but he knows she's a lost cause. Knows that in the end she ruined his only son. His only chance at a legacy. What's so wrong with having a hot a 19 year old bounce on his dick just one time? Just go down to the local club, grab a drink and a corner and maybe someone looks interested? Tell her he's at a friends house.

No...on his way to the club he receives a phone call. It's his wife. Apparently "Jamie" got triggered by something "she" saw on facebook. Now "she" is locked up in the basement and he can hear "her" wailing through the phone. She asks in the nicest way possible, "Honey, can you please come home, I just don't know what to do". He wishes he had had the balls to tell her what to do ten years ago, but he got himself into this mess.

He turns his car around, drives home, and before exiting the vehicle he pulls out the .45 his friend loaned him for a day at the range. It's loaded. It's time he fixed his family problems once and for all. He'll save one for himself.

The guy should just dump these two and start a new.

I always wondered how they did FtM, but knew I didn't want the burden of that knowledge darkening my world
I was right

Attached: 1521545209200.jpg (288x252, 27K)

how does a seemingly normal looking guy end up with that homely sack of potatoes?

Young jewish girls are giant whores.

That's the face of a highly depressed man on the left

> Let's follow the ideas of a confused little child into practice

What the fuck is wrong with the world

She’ll soon become a whore and dump the husband taking everything he’s worked for. Screen cap this.

She got pregnant “by accident”

>Jewish kids
>alright