Start collecting welfare

Attached: 45456245344.png (468x376, 261K)

...too accelerate the collapse of shitty Western governments.

Finished that sentence for you OP.

is that Varg doing the Slav squat? Oh, how the never-so-actually-mighty have fallen.

ISRAEL #1

kill your best friend

Attached: 1466279210873.jpg (1023x1278, 313K)

I want to

I work a shitty 8-6 and get a measly 2 weeks of vacation every year. Usually these days get used up for the occasional 3 day weekend so I don't end up killing myself. What am I working for? Women are whores, every man I know is a single father and literally feeding their children's mom's new fuck buddy with their paycheck thanks to court-sanctioned cuckoldry. Society is shit, I'm being ethnically replaced, I rarely see people like me anymore. And religion here has become looked down upon. There is no sense of community. Not to mention I have little chance of economic prosperity, it's pretty much a guarantee I'll be wageslaving until I'm dead.

I literally have no reason to NOT get on welfare

Smart.

Why be a wage slave anyways? While youre working for the jew everyone else is feeding off you. Not exactly a win win situation.

She's so hot

He drives a damn Lada

You haven't fucked in a while.

Stop, I didn't want to feel these feels

Attached: 1516924304983.jpg (500x900, 162K)

I would rather die then use public assistance.

GOD BLESS IRAN

>...too accelerate the collapse of shitty Western governments.
And the problem with this is...?

lol yeah, but at least he painted pretty dots on it.

You should. You just need to sacrifice some comfort.
>Drink more water and less soda's/coffee
>Don't drink alcohol
>Cook food rather than buying meals
>Fuck TV subscription , no one watches that anymore
>Cheaper phone subscription
>You probably save on gas when you don't have a job
>Get a bike
>Buy cheaper clothes

AND SAVE MONEY

You're deluded if you think that taxes really go to help your people and community, it all goes to (((rich people's))) pockets. If you're gonna slave yourself away for this system at least get as much out of it as you can

*than

coffee is the water of life you poisonous kike faggot

this timeline sure is through the mirror, when white nationalists in all unironic sincerity start telling each other that it's morally right and just to leech of off the state and do shit all.

wtf I love niggers now

Reminder, this guy drove several hours to murder someone in "self defense"in his underwear in the middle of the night.

coffee was invented by literal Semites, kind burger.

he's Norwegian.