What the hell is it about this show that made me just binge watch it all the way through?

What the hell is it about this show that made me just binge watch it all the way through?

Nothing
Manga>>>>>>>>>>> the anime

I looked for the manga after and read the whole thing. Too bad the anime caught up already. Still, I really liked the anime and I'm not even sure why.

Maybe it's the N E C C user?

“It draws you in. The story, the character devellopement, the art. Dropped the anime at episode 03 so i can't really tell about it.

Well I watched most of the anime. They did a really good job avoiding it from becoming too melodramatic while still staying very dramatic. Unfortunately it seems both the anime and manga are turning a bit too technical recently.

Wish they'd animate more of the dancing.

I'm glad Hayashi Yuuki is getting the freedom to do other genres.
I loved his flamenco in GBF and the tango in Ballroom was great.

When's the OST coming out?

>could have been best girl

I always get surprised by these sport shows.

>Volleyball
>Baseball
>Ballroom Dancing.
Japan seems to make them really entertaining, I would have never cared for them before.

I actually looked up ballroom dancing because I thought it was bullshit. Turns out it was real world-level competition all this time and I didn't even know. Makes me wonder what else is out there I'm clueless to.

>I thought it was bullshit. Turns out it was real world-level competition
A-are you living in remote island, user-kun?

No. Worse. The USA.

This show needs more Hongou.

I think it's hilarious that Hangou and Chinatsu are so similar and Tatara and Sengoku are opposites.

Makes me wonder if Sengoku is going to reveal his own, "I was a nerd once," history?

>Total jock like Sengoku
>Nerd
Nah. I don't think so

This show is fun but I really don't like Chinatsu.

There's literally several TV shows in the US about ballroom dancing.

That doesn't mean I knew it was an actual sport. Also, there's thousands of channels.

B-but... all the similarities... That's the only thing different!

there's no wall keeping you in user

Actually, the USA is one of the few countries that will chase their ex-citizens who live in other countries and force them to pay taxes for being born in a land you no longer live in.

There is no escape from all this freedom.

The anime is horrible, read the manga instead.

>the anime is horrible
>read the manga
Gee, what a typical and repeated plebeian response.

>a show about dancing and moving
>it's better to read it in static images
>where you can't hear the music
user...

How did they manage to ruin such a cool manga?

What's different? It's almost the same.

You're a dreamer!

Wow, was going to watch this but i didn't think they really had giraffe necks.
Interesting aesthetic.

>mfw no body contact with a girl

Until people kept pointing it out I didn't notice.

friend of the MC does something to the MC's shoulder blade to make his neck LONGER in the latest episode

What's it like going through life seeing people with crazy-long necks?

Well, I typically just call everyone a manlet. Try learning sometime.

I like it cause it's romantic yet fierce

What the fuck? There are people who actually like and defend this garbage adaptation?

You're a meme. But feel free to try and defend your opinion, shit as it is.

I know, right?

bullshit, its exact copy of format every other damn manga has

only reason to like this because the charasters are drawn more interestingly than other anime charasters in anime charaster industry

artistic sports are always hype, no matter which one is it

>artistic sports are always hype, no matter which one is it
If that's the actual case feel free to list some. I'm willing to watch them all if they're all as good (or better). And I don't even play sports or dance.

>user's angry and stereotypical rant to sound patrician ignores the obvious and easy questions that would make it sound stupid
Well then.

Not any of those anons, but I'm curious. What exactly are the "obvious and easy questions"? Pretend you're talking to a brainlet.
>inb4 "hurr durr you're an actual brainlet"

>If that's the actual case feel free to list some.