If people have been trying to wipe them out for over 2000 years

Maybe God really is on their side...

Attached: Success Breeds Jealousy.jpg (800x585, 118K)

>hahahahahha goy look at us we are the chosen never defeated!!
>never build a civilization
>got enslaved
>massacred
>rinse and repeat thousands of times throughout history

kys shekel goblin

Attached: c349a143d128ba79780bf5d9901ffbe2280bacb8f9074256c386a1a35b06aa14.png (928x8800, 700K)

That is the problem. They weren't trying to wipe them out. They just wanted them to fuck off their land. If not they die in their land. But they can live elsewhere.

ISRAEL #1.

I don't know man, we Hungarians killed 600 000 of our kikes and completely got away with it.
Whose the chosen one now, juden?

Attached: 447px-Felséges_Ferenz_Josef_I._Magyar_Ország_királya.jpg (447x599, 69K)

Maybe Tengri chose Magyar like the rest of the Turks?

I feel bad for jews, they really got it hard. God just toyed them. Remember what God asked Abraham to do and misled his people into decades of slavery in egypt. They are victims.

ISRAEL #1

Fuck you kike

Satan rules the earth.

Attached: idf_conquest4.jpg (477x241, 24K)

ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1487260088194.jpg (3434x2959, 3.32M)

Are you retarded? That's Gnosticism at best...

*The devil
God doesnt rule earth the devil does. The devil offered jesus to be king of all the empires and jesus refused. Why would got allow satan to have a kingdom in hell. Satans kingdom is earth. Not gods.

Or the devil is a tempter and talking out his ass...

They did get wiped out. Modern Jews are a diverse set of racially ambiguous larpers with basically no genetic relationship to the ancient Judeans.

Attached: etq345.gif (500x491, 18K)

No. He rules the earth and if you cant see that you belong in hell. Jesus says if you love your life you arent worthy of heaven. And i bet you love life dont you demonic shit. Rolling in the filth like some satanic hog.

except Jews cluster with eachother and between southern europeans and levantine middle easterners...
I'm a Christian.

Yeah. I can claim to be things im not too.

You ever wonder what they were "chosen" for?

Were they chosen to be a beacon of light unto the world? nope. although they would like to tout themselves as such, I'm sure. In my honest opinion they were chosen to be the provocateurs of humanity. If they end up actually being Gods chosen people in a good sense, I'd beg St. Peter at the gates of heaven to send me to hell. I'd throw a tantrum to enter the underworld as if I were a 4 year old in a shopping mall that was pissed because my mother refused to take me to the toy store.

Attached: eyebrow.jpg (408x272, 13K)

The same argument can be made for cockroaches.

>except Jews cluster with eachother and between southern europeans and levantine middle easterners...
Nonsense. Jews cannot be distinguished biologically. If Jews were ever put under the slightest racial scrutiny, Jewish ethnic solidarity would utterly collapse and never recover.

Attached: Ashkenazi gentleman preaches the truth to Mizrahi policeman.jpg (729x528, 229K)

The most disgusting people worthy of hell that I know of don't love their life and wish they were dead.

nobody give a fuck about you if not you all would have been genocided by now

Youre not a christian. This just proved it. From now on youll call your self a satanist or burn in hell for lying and blasphemy.

Israelis and Sayanim behind 9/11

>Daniel Lewin (air team; Flight 11)
>Edmund Glazer (air)
>Omer Marmari (ground)
>Oded Ellner (ground)
>Paul Kurzberg (ground)
>Sivan Kurzberg (ground)
>Yaron Shmuel (ground)
>Dominik Suter (intel front company)
>Dov Zakheim (Pentagon)
>Michael Chertoff (coverup)
>Larry Silverstein (sayan)

Memorize these names. Screencap them. Share these names. Research them. Ask Israelanons for their opinions of these men, and screenshot their responses. Build a warchest on their operations.

Impossible. The Jews invented Yahweh. This is truth to those strong enough to accept it.

European Jews cluster with eachother, Mizrahim don't cluster with them and neither do the various "lost tribes" claimants

No its pretty legit. Not gonna provide you with resource though google yourself

Khazars converted to the Babylonian Talmud/Kabbalah/Zohar in about ~740AD.... that's NOT 2000 years...

Hell it is then papist

All Israel Shall Be Saved

25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

>28As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Then we'll kill God.

I mean, I'm going by the Bible, but if you want to be a dualistic heretic I'm sure you'll get a nice toasty place in the lake of fire

The people I described are not Christian either, what's your point. I'm more keen to the ideas of Christianity than they are too. These are the same people who blaspheme Jesus while I at least humor the idea of wanting to go to church and actually try and believe.

who the fuck are you anyway? go kill yourself if life isn't precious. go ahead.

Catholicism or Orthodoxy are the only forms of Christianity which are permissible in my point of view.

I refuse to believe that God still hold ties and bounds to such an evil and wicked group of people. If God is holy, his people are not modern day Jews, not anymore at least.

except for the fact that God promised that he'd uphold the covenant for all time...
desu if you're not on Premillennial Dispensationalism you're a heretic

You can read cant you? blindness is happening to the 12 tribes of israel , it is a bitter pill to swallow and it took me 5 years thanks to Sup Forums but its there.

Except there is supposed to be no difference between jew and gentile. And who is to say that his covenant extends to some fake khazar tribe from the middle of Ukraine.

They are truly god's chosen people.

Attached: Khazzie_Milkies.png (500x500, 39K)

And do you know why that is ? ... Everything is a test there was a certain angel who was jealous also

Yeah, people also keep trying to get rid of cockroaches since always. Doesn't make them special.

what twelve tribes? there are only 2 tribes left. Palestinians are technically a lost tribe too yet they want to murder the tribe of Judah more than anyone else.

jews of today are just larping the jews of the bible, their real identity is the Synagogue of Satan mentioned in Revelations.
The only reason why they're still here because they've been using the US to defend them

Jews are actually in bigger trouble now than they have been in quite some time. Popular opinion is turning against Israel, and controlling US politics is going to become progressively less valuable. Better start toadying to China.

those trips, fpbp

there's 3, Judah, Benjamin and Levi
ya, but God also said the covenant would never end, if you have an issue take it up with either God or the Prophets who wrote it down

Tribe in blood they were scattered its unknown what tribe they belong

Everything is conditional. Jews broke the covenant. a Covenant is an agreement and the Jews broke it. how is this hard for you to understand.

>implying modern kikes are anything like the actual Jews from over 2000 years ago
>implying the khazar mafia is not a bunch of Asian cunts LARPing as kikes for the last 1000 years

its hard to understand because God said he would *never* break it, not that he would break it if he felt they weren't pious enough...

He is omniscience he would know they would break it

A Remnant of Israel

>1I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias?

Paul was really lucky that god revealed him self just read romans 11

God is yahwh , he destroyed earth and made it a prison planet for his chosen to rule.
Wake up your a prison planet for being human!!!!
Pic related . Awaken and remember that we built this and yhwh killed us for it.

Attached: 1512132464419.jpg (1500x1500, 1.76M)