I’m a transgender woman and a Democrat. I feel under threat from your president and his administration

I’m a transgender woman and a Democrat. I feel under threat from your president and his administration.

Attached: E745465D-7221-485B-90A6-CFC6A4A5BEAA.jpg (1480x833, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnd0ZBhn8kM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a man and a retard?

FPBP

You're as woman as I am a Democrat. Kys

Good, why don't you march about it

accept that you are a man, god made you that way

You mean you’re a mentally retarded man?

I’m a woman who happens to be transgender and no I am not mentally disabled.

never

So you're a woman who wishes to be a man?

Good.

This

No. I am currently medically transitioning from male to female. I have been doing hormone replacement therapy for six months. I am very much a woman.

okay and

Attached: 1421515468950.png (651x481, 376K)

You are failed man, go join the 40%

Good.

who cares? no one cares.

We did march. Next we vote.

>"your president"
Btfo subhuman liberetard

t. Mentally crazy retard tranny faggot

Yeah, that's what he said. He's afraid of things, like his shadow, and anyone pointing out that he's mentally deranged and has subhuman comprehension.

>I’m a transgender woman and a Democrat. I
So you are man pretending to be a woman?

>very much a man

ftfy

>goes in all fields

Would you be willing to consider that years of strengthening the federal government set up the position you are in? State governments are a lot less threatening.

I’m hoping decent people will care.

>be litteral retarded man
>hurr durr im a woman
>shitpost on cartoon internet board.

this is why I voted for trump.

But you just said you're transitioning from male.

Meaning you have an XY genotype

I.e. a man.

You can't be a transgender woman. Either you are or you arent.

You have a dick. You are a man. Wuit being a fag and realize that.

Yes I am a transgender woman. That’s what a transgender woman is. They used to say MtF.

being mentally ill doesn't make you a woman sweetie

a tiny shriveled up dick that doesn’t work

lol We don't. You don't care about white peoples ethnic replacement if you're willing to vote dem (not that most republicans are much better, but dems are a pure given), so kindly fuck right off.

shut up bitch
ISRAEL #1

*quit

You mean other mentally ill retard tranny faggots

Attached: 84860DC2-B3D4-4905-A291-E64999FBBE1E.jpg (1304x1714, 466K)

transwomen are just confused gays

My state government in Texas is just as threatening. Strong federal government was great when Obama was president and we thought Hillary would be next.

your feelings dont get to run the country

Why are you here exactly? You know everyone here'll just call you a fag.

Take some deep breaths, try to peer through the brain fog of estrogen and remember Trumps friendly comments about Caitlyn Jenner.

Subscribe to Blaire White and profit.

Everything is going to be ok honey.

/thread

I’m a heterosexual woman. I like cishet guys even though they are my mortal enemy. I like trans guys too. But I’m not a gay man and I am not into gay men. They are not into me either.

you don't say

Attached: howhorrible.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

Sucks for you.

I've served with many trans soldiers and they were all above average at their worst. That Corporal Bonespurs, who has never served a day in his life, would toss patriots that risked their lives for your rights under the bus to distract from the bill he signed today is pathetic. Nothing unites the republican party like christian hatred.

Hopefully Trump gets impeached, then Pence becomes president and you'll truly have something to fear.

Why would I care about neo-Nazis like in Charlottesville? They want to kill me.

Sup Forums has the treatment you need.

Attached: Noose.jpg (336x448, 18K)

Attached: CF5EBFC6-57EA-4DAF-ABB1-10A246AACC39.jpg (480x415, 81K)

and?

F P B P

Attached: Degradation of society and moral.png (1615x309, 29K)

And why would I care about mentally ill trannys? They want to fuck up my kids.

You have a dick. You like dick. Therefore, you are a fag. How hard is that to understand. You are not, nor will you ever be a woman and no amount of surgery nor makeup will make it so.

lmao youtube.com/watch?v=qnd0ZBhn8kM

Tough shit

Attached: E3BE9BC8-F554-480D-847A-AA7D39E18486.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Yes he is trying to appease the base after he signed the spending bill. We’re always there when he needs a good distraction.

Back to plebbit, Goldbloom.

What are you fucking crying about it here for, no one cares

So? Fuck your feelings.

Attached: 1505642957006.jpg (446x251, 23K)

KYS

Wow it's almost like the tranny ban is damage control. Remember pic related, Sup Forums? I do!

Attached: mattis tranny 2.jpg (1163x937, 153K)

I am a woman. I have all the same thoughts, feelings, and emotions a woman does now. I have breasts and curves. I have long flowing hair and softened facial features. I have estrogen in my body. I’m a woman. My dick is just there. It doesn’t do anything. Hopefully one day I can have surgery.

Sorry OP, but until you can completely get rid of your Y chromosome and replace it with another X chromosome, you're biologically a male.

No matter what anyone tells you or you tell yourself/others, that'll always be the case. I do hope for your sake that you live long enough to where medical advances make becoming a biological woman possible for you.

Until then you're just a homosexual who is attracted to other men, but you want to dress like a woman, mutilate your genitals, and take hormones to become something that you're not.

Attached: 1494782875257.jpg (768x576, 74K)

Don't worry idiot, we can still stuff you into the cannons that we're sending to Israel so they can use you as ammo, if you want to be in his military so bad.

Being an emo ladyboy is too hard. Just go shopping.

I have to get to the Hillary timeline.

I'm sick of all this homo tranny shit. I'm about to smash your brains in, with this brick.

Still not a woman. Enjoy your daily dilations, though.

>im a retarded guy and im scared

I’m not sick of it. I love being trans and I love Canada. You are a bigot though so I don’t like you.

>I am a woman
You're not, maybe you want to be, but you never will be

>I have all the same thoughts, feelings, and emotions a woman does now.
Just because you have irrational thoughts doesn't automatically make you a woman.

> I have breasts and curves.
maybe because of estrogen therapy? maybe our modern society is filled with xenoestogens from plastic industry?

>My dick is just there
Imagine being given an opportunity to live in this world, and throwing it away to pursue some fairy tale fantasy

>Hopefully one day I can have surgery.
Enjoy your open wound for rest of your life. I hope it gets inflamed and you get some nasty disease that will opt you to let it heal shut.

Good.

You should

How is that good? It’s terrifying for me.

Might shed some insight into what may be going on m8s.

A man is a man

Attached: 75102CAF-FC5E-443D-B660-6E367784C99D.png (858x486, 477K)

I know based leaf.

this

Attached: 1521865095049.png (1000x1080, 161K)

You're a mentally ill fruitcake and my President makes you nervous?

Good.

Statistically, as long as you avoid killing yourself, you'll have cut down your major risk factors. Then worry about aids I guess, or drug overdoses. Trump isn't a significant danger to trans people compared to themselves.

Lol but by your own admission you're not a woman.

Youre a "transgender woman". Real women don't need the transgender part because they are women.

You do because you're not, not matter what you do to your body, you'll always be less than a real woman and not even a real man.

You will call me a trans woman and you will use she/her/hers pronouns.

Or else what? You gonna scratch his eyes out and pull his hair?

Thanks to Trump healthcare workers can refuse to treat us because of “muh religious freedoms”. So yes we will die because of Trump.

Let's think positive. Since you will forever be biological man, and you're willing to get rid of your reproduction organ, I guess the world wont have to worry about you spreading your shitty genes to someone else.

Maybe lol

No. You will tell me your name (Bob, Sally, Xandu) and I will always use that word
>Bob said Bob and Jill did the work

Good

But that's not a bad thing, sir.

Please sign this petition with your Full Name, Address, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number.

We'll get back to you shortly.

This is such a larp thread that I can't even.

Then you will use my preferred name.

You'll die anyway since you can't reproduce without a penis. They're really not doing any harm to you.

(o.k.what,did,he,do,against,you?)

Yes it is you bigot.

No it's not, sir.

>gay faggot who let jews chop off his dick
>woman
Pic one and only one.

Attached: moochs-weewee1.jpg (521x588, 63K)

too many to list but he’s trying to ban us from serving in the military again