Me think orange grug working for hooknose tribe

Me think orange grug working for hooknose tribe.
Orange grug want to spend 1000 beads of tribe money to help hooknose tribe.
Orange grug also say he want to take my spear.

Attached: 1518822652808.jpg (582x449, 53K)

Me report you. You go bye bye. You be banned.

Me think leaf tribe ingest too much salt.

Me no care what fatso burger say. Fatso burger go bye bye now.

hey guys, Wojak 2.0 here, from the future! I've just built a time machine and we're going back in time, just before the GOP collapsed and the Democrat Party gained complete, total and unopposed power in the USA, leading to a global age of peace and prosperity!

Our first exhibit - the average "Trump supporter."

*shudders in disgust*

It's hard to look at, I know, but if we don't keep in mind our past, we're doomed to repeat it. And Trump/Republicans are certainly unwelcome in the amazing future.

Attached: 1518729079378.jpg (1001x879, 133K)

Me think leaf tribe eat too many soy-berries
Me think leaf chiefton biggest soy eater of them all.

Me think burger should stop talking and put food into mouth where it belong. Me think burger country responsible for all bad things. Burger Hillary and burger Obama do bad thing. Burgers bad.

soy is a bean not a berry, senpai

Next sunrise, grugs will march and bring 10 assault clubs to smash.

Me think American education to blame. Burgers dumb.

They all berries to grug.

Attached: 1518819875250.png (1184x760, 532K)

It's fine if you want to report a thread, but you should at least have the decency to not continually nigger it up.

If you don't like meme threads, hide them and move on with your life.

forced meme thread? what is this, Sup Forums?

Me think Israel #1

Me no care what smelly burger think. Me have fun in thread. Bad bad thread that break rule. Burgers make bad thread and eat bad food.

berries are longnose trick. take redbean to learn truth.

Attached: 1515034943553.jpg (211x239, 8K)

leaf tribe jealous because leaf tribe no have abundance that burger tribe have. leaf tribe also have spear control.

ISRAEL #1

Attached: (((Amerimutt))).jpg (898x954, 94K)

how can smash clubs without using clubs to smash? grug no see point of ritual march

Me think burgers have worse than leaf. Leaf has many syrup and great leader of country. He support many leaf and handsome, opposite of burger. Me think burger jealous because day orange man in charge of country.

Grug no like soy grug or orange grug. Me think hooknose tribe trick all other tribes.

Attached: 1518824354340.png (485x443, 27K)

Probably the best exchange on Sup Forums in a while

Me think Grug thinks far too highly of his tribe. Grug's tribe is a tribe of idiots who are getting fucked in the ass by mammoth dick because they don't listen to shaman.
Grug dumb like rock.
Now Grug must swallow orange grug's fat load.

Me make new burger friend. Me thanks for burger friendship. Me thinks it sleep. Night night.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel.

>grug have opinion
>grug support orange chief grug with same opinion
>orange chief grug change opinion because hooknose tribe say so
>grug change to hooknose tribe opinion too because reddit grug say it 4d cavepainting

Attached: brainlet_grug.jpg (221x250, 7K)

Stay in cave while you sleep, otherwise long tooth cat eat leaf grug. Also watch out for hooknose grugs.

Grug think hook nose tribe pay squinting moot to erase grugposts on cave wall.

Squinting moose* grug from filthy mobile tribe