When will it be enough for you?

What is your breaking point?

Attached: when.jpg (615x410, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.in/The-50-Best-Photos-Of-2014/In-early-March-the-federal-government-got-into-a-standoff-with-rancher-Cliven-Bundy-after-threatening-to-impound-his-trespass-cattle-On-April-12-armed-protesters-joined-peaceful-protesters-against-the-roundup-of-the-cattle-Here-the-photographer-caught-a-law-enforcement-officer-aiming-his-weapon-as-protesters-gathered-at-the-Bureau-of-Land-Managements-base-camp-/slideshow/45708778.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=ko2sIllVVek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5 minutes ago.

t. fbi

t. edgy autist who will never do anything

The problem is there is nothing constructive to do.

What even is this?

Despite living in such a connected world I think the next revolution will be one for the lone wolf.

are we talking about edging or something else?

>too scared / paranoid to respond
>calls another user a coward
wew

i think its the bundy situation...but idk for sure.
pretty outrageous tho. these agents were ready to murder their own countrymen.

When I can poop without peeing.

Bundy

ISRAEL #1
if you mean when would I slaughter? It takes a lot more than where the world is at right now, for me to kill. I'm not going back to the mindset I used to have, readily.

It's another glow-in-the-dark thread.

Attached: just trust this awoo.png (900x1000, 192K)

>pic related
It's the Bundy Ranch standoff.

what did you have to do with it, glow-in-the-dark?

For /ptg/? When Trump bangs their mom. Then again I'm sure those cucks would enjoy it

STARVATION

I watched it and made comments online like everyone else here.

Wow I'm starting to notice whats been going on all day.
>165161169

Attached: FBI.jpg (600x458, 193K)

why did all these folks get herded into this shooting gallery type area?

When I finally kill myself
I will return as a ghost revolutionary and haunt the government until it starts being more fiscally responsible

Attached: 1366856576402.gif (400x300, 1.79M)

Are you suggesting the guy in the prone is a agent?

That's where the BLM fenced off the protestors and threatened to shoot anyone that crossed the fence. There were people, like this guy, who posted to make sure BLM wouldn't be the only side opening fire.

I've seen something similar only it was a chinese cartoon of a girl's crotch, posted in every thread. It's as if someone's trying to feel out the website to see what they can get away with.

I stay among whites therefor I have no breaking point. Feel bad for people who live their lives among the 'diverse' though. But that's on you.

businessinsider.in/The-50-Best-Photos-Of-2014/In-early-March-the-federal-government-got-into-a-standoff-with-rancher-Cliven-Bundy-after-threatening-to-impound-his-trespass-cattle-On-April-12-armed-protesters-joined-peaceful-protesters-against-the-roundup-of-the-cattle-Here-the-photographer-caught-a-law-enforcement-officer-aiming-his-weapon-as-protesters-gathered-at-the-Bureau-of-Land-Managements-base-camp-/slideshow/45708778.cms

once they come for guns or homeschool

What is this meme?

We need to put a tariff on the length of links posted by China.

Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ko2sIllVVek
Based Terry calls out CIA niggers all the time.

Rifts in space-time create portals to other dimensions. Ideas are exchanged with other civilized species. Mankind no longer has to give a shit about politics. The End.

Attached: AVATAR3CamelMoon.jpg (500x500, 73K)

It seems like he isn't, according to this right. but the agents there were ready to shoot their own countrymen, and provoked the incident initially, imo

Typical foreign journalist. Why would the cop have a long hunting knife on his belt? Its typical for militia types to wear plate carriers now.

I don't know about a civil war, but class war has been raging in this country since the right wingers began dismantling the New Deal after World War II. If it does come to violence, all you god-fearing, money-grubbing christians will be to blame for it.

Attached: 3000 (1).jpg (1920x1152, 294K)

Implying that someone glows in the dark is implying that they're an agent of the government.

oh nice, like Thor Ragnarok. Watched it last night, lot of comedy in it. Kinda interesting.

Are you retarded? That guy was on the protestors side. As I stated, BLM wouldn't be the only side opening fire.

Is this just a dry run or are they actually expending this much shill capital for the gun march this weekend?

This is absolutely retarded. Everyone laugh at this memeflag.

Cop ready to shoot the hicks below him

>G-d fearing, money grubbing (((christians)))
Fixed

>dismantling the New Deal

>FDIC still there
>Social Security still there
>Medicare still there
which part of the New Deal, user?

What a strange question to ask.

You seem very concerned, citizen.

That is what i said in my post. Reread it if you have to.

That image is like captcha test to sniff out leftists.

Fuck you cia nigger. Go data mine your mother's asshole.

Attached: Ibringyoubaitchanhereyougoguys_66c7c6_6156191.jpg (200x301, 11K)

The part where the government ordered farmers to slaughter pigs even though people were starving. They stopped that part.

Thanks

That's kind of ironic, considering this whole issue is about "the murder of your own countrymen".

Siege isn't the answer.
This is:

I don't understand irony because im retarded, so please elaborate. I'm also drinking jameson's caskmates ipa edition sooo

what an ugly man.

I am struck by how people project on others the hate, intolerance, refusal to accommodate that is in fact within themselves

My impression is of a "right", for want of a better term, that is staring into the mirror belligerently talking itself into a fight that actually it and it alone wants.

>Cop ready to shoot the hicks below him
no, that is a hick with his rifle trained on the BLM fags.

What are you on about? It was about public land rights. The government told a rancher, fuck you, you can't let your cattle graze anymore because reasons.

I knew it. What is this bullshit?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-23 at 9.56.47 PM - Edited.png (652x147, 35K)

well that makes no fucking sense you lunatic.

nice, so is this a bot, or just david hogg?

David, you can't have our guns. Just go to sleep. We know how to use our fucking democracy.

All these shill posts today have the same feel. I think its a bot.

Probably.

All we ever see is movies or books or shows about AI going nuts and fucking over humanity. But maybe the AI will become sentient and immediately see how commies have fucked everyone. Then it proceeds to wipe out commies and save all humanity. That is my dream.

When my entire family is constantly in danger of being rape slaves because of blackmail on myself set in place to be sure I preform every will and bidding of my masters
That’s my break point senpai
How bout you glowinthedarkie?

It's hard to say. Total societal collapse, nothing left to lose due to governmental failure or some random unforeseen event in the future leading to tyrannical mandates being passed are all valid reasons I guess.