Why are normies so hyped about Ultra Instict

It is just another hair color. What makes it different than SSBlue. There were almost no hype for SSBlue

>normies
Fuck off, normalfag.

>normies
>maxresdefault.jpg
>DB

Retard it changes their eyes into a silver color. Fucking morons I swear.

So? Their eyes turned green in regular super saiyan

Exactly, first time since super saiyan that the hair and eyes don't match. Fucking retards I swear.

>normies

I'm too clever to fall for this bait.

yet you are posting, fuck you made me do it.

>9 replies
>8 posters

Get the fuck off my board subhuman

>Super Saiyan Blue
>Mostly a hair change
>No noticeable difference aside from being stronger than the older forms
>Didn't even have a memorable theme song
>The original name was retarded

>Ultra Instinct
>A big difference due to the emphasis on sheer speed and reaction time
>Visually looks cool because of the slow-motion afterimages and unique aura
>Had TWO kickass theme songs
>Much easier to parody, just take a video of another character fighting quickly/dodging everything and add the theme songs and maybe some afterimage effects

After-images were god damn Dragon Ball, that shit is fucking 30 years unimpressive.

Dragon ball is the peak of the DB series

its not a fucking color hair change that in theory anyone can have

it could make the entire cast goku level, of course its not going to happen because goku MUST have the spotlight 100% of the time otherwise people lose their shit but it opens lots of possibilities

i hope they ask for the dragons to desable flying

we only have 1 arc where fuckers cant fly and we already had better fights than the entirety of buu and the early super arcs

I'm just waiting for the BLANCO transformation.

It's not bound to the Saiyans, meaning anybody could achieve it and be relevant again. Get ready for Paur messing GoDs up.

At least until Goku and Vegeta start stacking it with God Ki and Super Saiyan transformations. Then it's the Saiyan show again.

>no hyp for SSBlue

Blame Toriyama. SSB transformation was gained off screen/off panel, for crying out loud. How does he expect anyone to be hyped about it.

What are the best looking shots/scenes from all of DBZ/Super?

Because this is how Toriyama can make his favorite character a.k.a. Piccolo the strongest again.

Because people are desperate to try to steal the ratings back after the timeslot evened out and now everyone that had to choose between DBS and KR Build chose Build.

>It's not bound to the Saiyans, meaning anybody could achieve it and be relevant again.

Kaioken
Instant transmission
God Ki
Have nothing to do with saiyans.
Guess what.
Only fucking saiyans use them

No one is ever going to be relevant outside of goku and vegeta is only partially relevant because they need someone for goku to fight between antagonists.

>>A big difference due to the emphasis on sheer speed and reaction time
Speed only comes from power.
If that form doesnt' come with a fuck ton of raw power then it breaks all established rules.
The fuck does it matter if you get faster if your punches do fuck and all.
This form would also need a built in ability to see the fucking future because it's fucking stupid as shit otherwise.

>>Visually looks cool because of the slow-motion afterimages and unique aura
This form is a pure knockoff of early DBZ goku with gay cat eyes.

>>Had TWO kickass theme songs
Both shit.

Its not a power up in a Traditional dbz sense. Its goku being a pique combat effectiveness allowing him to using 100% of his fighting capabilities at any given moment.

THAT SHIT DOESNT MAKE ANY GODDAMNED SENSE
ALL GOKU NEEDS TO BE A PIQUE COMBATANT IS A BUFFET TO RAPE AND AN NIGHT OF SLEEP!!
THIS HAS BEEN CANON SENSE GOKU AND BULMA FIRST MET!!

>getting this passionate over color swaps

>kid goku saga
*raughs*

Super accuses Goku of becoming reckless, arrogant, and cocky from his win off Majin Buu. Beerus, Frieza with Golden Form, Merged Zamasu, and Hit were introduced to show that there's people more skilled than him in the Universe.

>speed comes from power

burter and buff future trunks prove that power and speed aren't mutually linked

Burter was fast but weak as fuck compared to the other members. Only being stronger then Jeise and Goldo.

And goku was both faster and stronger.

As for Ultrasaiyajin.
It's pure strength with no power.

Power = strength applied in as short amount of time as possible.
Trunks was slow and had no endurance.

I reiterate.
Speed when it comes to battle without power is magic and is a bullshit and ulitmately useless cheat that shouldn't be in the tournament.

And goddamnit, Goku has had super speed techniques since fucking DB.
What makes this retarded bullshit better?

The gay cat eyes?
The energy that is a a copy of what he's had since saiyajin saga?

>A big difference due to the emphasis on sheer speed and reaction time

The emphasis is on combat skill, for the first time in a long while. Not only is reaction time improved by not having to think, but the movements are less wasteful. In other words, finesse.

A magical fight gooder deus ex machina form...
awesome

if super came after the 23rd budokai then DB would be a dead series that people would have been embarassed and saddened by.

Because it's not SSB

>normies

Because SSB jobbed to a fucking laser gun in it's debute.

Obviously DB>DBZ>DBS I'm just explaining what's good about the form. People are getting hyped because it's an excuse to get hyped and getting hyped feels good. It doesn't need to be a competition of what is the hypest thing ever, because you don't want to get hyped only once in your life.

>The emphasis is on combat skill
More like total lack of combat skill, if your body is doing all the moving on its own for you.

Which is why I worry that if they really do go have Goku master this Ultra Instinct, where the hell does the series go from there in terms of escalating power? Ultra Instinct just kinda seems boring to me because you just auto-dodge anything thrown at you by anyone that doesn't have UI

>where the hell does the series go from there in terms of escalating power?
Ultra Instinct 2

>An actually dbs board discussion without avatarfagging
Good job anons

>normies
Fuck off.

>More like total lack of combat skill, if your body is doing all the moving on its own for you.
Well, skill of the body not skill of the mind? Like, muscle memory is a skill you need to acquire. Also it's not really clear how this is supposed to work because Whis says UI lets your body move "the way you want" without thinking, so it's not necessarily true that two UI users would move in the same way.

>Which is why I worry that if they really do go have Goku master this Ultra Instinct, where the hell does the series go from there in terms of escalating power? Ultra Instinct just kinda seems boring to me because you just auto-dodge anything thrown at you by anyone that doesn't have UI
Goku wasn't able to dodge all of Jiren's hits the first time around, there was a lot of blocks too, whether that's because Jiren is that fast or Goku wasn't using it as well as against Kefla. I share your concern though, and the only answer I can come up with is UI will be rarely used kinda like fusion. It also sucks out the personality of the fighter and makes them al srs bsns which doesn't work for all fights.

>cat eyes
what

Because only normies like DBS.

There's been build up for it that's been alluded to since Whis started training Goku and Vegeta. It also got an exclusive theme and isn't instantly mastered, making it feel like Goku is actually improving. And while it's really not very visually different when you look at other series, compared to the increasingly spiky and long hair or hair dye forms dragon ball uses, it's quite different.

It's also sort of like the original SS in terms of unveiling, where Vegeta talked about it and once Frieza saw it, he become furious/worried. Whis has talked about it, and when the gods saw it, they became concerned.

I fucking wish. Only Goku gets UI when knocked out, unfortunately. Everybody else just gets knocked out.
Piccolo, in particular, gets blown up next ep just so Jobhan can chimp out again and huurrrrr his way to victory

>Kaioken
Why didn't Kaiou teach Piccolo, Yamcha etc Kaioken when they were on is planet during the Freiza saga?

just wait until fucking burgers wake up
they're the ones shitting threads up every time

what will come after UI?

will Goku somehow manage to mix it with SSJ or Kaioken for more hax powerups?

What comes next is they retcon out SSG and SSB, calling them imperfect forms AND ACTUALLY STICK TO IT THIS TIME.

Red and blue should just have been phases to get the body used to god ki.

There's probably another half of UI, the attack part, so that comes next. After that probably something will stack with it. I mean during the cell saga Goku could sleep with SS1 on, so he should be at least able to go that without thinking.

Kaioken would have been perfect for Piccolo. His self regeneration would make up for the bodily strain, and he at least has a higher power level average than the humans, who won't really get much of a boost out of X10

Why didn't Goku teach Gohan or Piccolo when training for the androids?
Why did he not teach anyone afterwards.
Why did he also not teach anyone Genki Dama or teleport?

I mean, Goku is retarded that way. I can forgive him in particular. user has a point that King Kai should've taught those other guys Kaio-Ken though, don't know what would be his excuse not to.

>SSBLUE
Their was hype back when it was called "super sayian-god-super-sayian"

>Both shit.
now this is just shit taste

>Speed only comes from power.
Not in the DB universe.

Do the transformations mean anything anymore?

Did they ever mean anything?

Because UI is when the animators decide to give a shit about the show.

>Did they ever mean anything?
Super Saiyan was built up for the entire arc and it happened more than halfway through the manga. That was a pretty big deal. Same with Gohan's potential coming out as SSJ2 during Cell. Everything aside from that has been pretty retarded, although I did like Super Saiyan God. They should've just called it "Saiyan God" and SSGSS/Blue would've been the "Super Saiyan God". God ki in and of itself was a good concept that's been completely squandered.

They mean that the guy who was "2 stronk" for them isn't so strong anymore and now they can beat him.

I don't want vegeta to get Ultra Instinct.
Ultra Instinct is wrong for his character.

He needs to get Jirens fighting style down instead, and be a stronger version of Jiren, while goku learns to get his strength up in Ultra Instinct mode.

>Ultra Instinct is wrong for his character.
???
He's practically 10% instinct, he was a ruthless killing machine who practically lived on the battlefield for most his life.
How is instinct a bad thing for Veggie?

Only saiyajin can turn into super saiyajin. Ultra instinct can be obtained by everyone, inclding your mom.

why does anyone watch dragonball super
checkmate