Rumor has it we're getting attacked presumably by tumblr. They probably just from those raids back in 2014

Rumor has it we're getting attacked presumably by tumblr. They probably just from those raids back in 2014

Attached: download.jpg (173x172, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys faggot

You mean the raid they did on us which ended with some of their own landwhales killing themselves?
That was a fun couple of days.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

NO! THIS BOARD BELONGS TO THE ISRAELIS! ISRAEL #1 HALF OF US ARE IN TEL AVIV! WE ARE THE CHOSEN!

>implying tumblr knows ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1505938361575.jpg (1920x1080, 650K)

Oldfags like me are just tried of having to suck Trump's dick constantly. We are allowed to dislike him.

Must be a full moon

>oldfags
no matter howmany tiimes i hear some user say teyre an oldfag, theres a small amount of doubt,jpg
i dont really care ofc, because by any metric im a newfag
but...
can you even into triforce?

>phobia
1000% pozzed

Rumor has it Israel is #1

there is another thread going on Sup Forums which says its not tumblr it someone else. more organise. recruting more than 200 people.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/165159312/pol-is-being-raided#top

um, thats not how you link threads.
take a wild guess at how i know youre new?

the way I link the thread.

how you do it?

▲ ▲

lurk moar

You're a newfag just by how you link the threads.

niiice.

Were always getting fucking raided

Um no sweetie the tide has turned and Drimpfy Wimpfy Orange Obese Blimpfy is now universally HATED by us longterm Pol residents

Attached: 23158392405_d3e3b60cb8_o.jpg (2048x1365, 536K)

>bessposting

Attached: just better countries and mexico.png (1336x767, 89K)

pull your fucking head out of your ass. This didn't start as any raid, Trump fucked his base over and they reeee'd on here.
I'm sure some 'shills' have tried to capitalize on it after the fact but theres absolutely no doubt Trump doing a 180 caused some of his loyalist to sperg. don't be such a dumbass
>hurrr its a raid because Trump is perfect
ISRAEL #1

Tie a cinderblock to your ankles and jump off a bridge, kike

im sorry youre retarded and cant read.
and im sorry you even tried to use teh israel#1 tag

its actually quite upsetting

see, copypasta is something that slackers can do, or faggots, or assholes. It's not true. Copypasta is a dying artform and if you don't see that, I don't know what's wrong with you.
First of all, you sacrifice spending real time on Sup Forums. You can't participate as much as you'd like to because you're so busy doing copypasta that you can't. As a result, you miss a lot of really great threads. Still, it's a sacrifice, so you do it.

There's also the problem of "Flood detected". This message can really hurt your progress. You should try to get your copypasta into every active thread and if you have to sit there waiting before the flood period is over, you lose valuable time. This is also very difficult.
Also, picking which threads should get a copypasta first are sort of difficult.

There are threads that don't stay on the first page for very long, so you may be missing some of the more prominent threads. Of course, you should try to hit them all, but for the desire effect, you need to get into bigger threads quickly.
Finally, there's the moral problem. One thing about copypasta is that sometimes it feels good, but sometimes it feels bad.
BTW, this wasn't a copypasta, I just typed it out.

Cunt poster confirmed.

Whenever Sup Forums gets shit up I spend more time improving myself.
Jokes on them really.

Attached: 1521576688873.jpg (458x640, 48K)

▲ ▲