"You can see the moral fabric of our society ripped apart on TV. I can give you an example that will blow your mind...

"You can see the moral fabric of our society ripped apart on TV. I can give you an example that will blow your mind. Rachel, and Ross from the show Friends? They had a baby and weren't married. Hollywood used to be different, it used to set morality standards."

Ben Shapiro ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: ben-shapiro-1481829868.jpg (1738x1460, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ojx8-oNGnMU&t=60s
nytimes.com/2017/07/06/sports/soccer/iceland-soccer-stars-in-love-find-acceptance.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ISRAEL #1

>Hollywood used to be different
Because the Church set a moral code that the Jews violated, literally using the (((Holohoax))) as an excuse to push NUDITY onto viewers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ojx8-oNGnMU&t=60s

Wtf are you

Ben has a gigantic issue with correlation problems. Honestly most people on the right run into this, since most traditional institutions were based on this, and thus rhetoric from the right is developed in a way to reinforce that. BUT be that as it may, Ben is considered to be an intellectual of the right. He should be beyond that. Are the standards so low for this that we must rely on speakers with this and circular reasoning?

ISRAEL NOT #1

ISRAEL #1
ISRAEL #1
ISRAEL #1

You missed a thread faggot
Come on man you set a high bar for yoursef here gotta hustle senpai

He is right tho, fuck off jew

boooooring
rollin

Attached: 1520526544623.jpg (1003x1024, 125K)

Holocaust arguments generally derail conversation so I'll avoid that. I think you are missing an aspect of this. Yes Hollywood changed, but it actually changed to be more reflective of what life was legitimately like. Nobody had a childhood like Leave it to Beaver.

The point here isn't that ben is wrong about hollywood changing, its that Hollywood highlighted something that was clearly happening all around us.

Attached: 1509728797530.jpg (1024x673, 129K)

>They had a baby and weren't married

Attached: shaoh_2.0.gif (200x200, 823K)

I only support Israel because it has the right idea. An ethnostate that protects their own at the expense of everyone else. This is something we should be doing.

Attached: 1514462162954.jpg (1024x1024, 197K)

Fuck, i'm going to keep going on my tirade here idc about discussion.

If Ben wanted to make a good argument why didn't he pick the actual catalyst of subpar portrayals of the American family? He should have went with Married With Children.
of course he doesn't do this, because it highlights the universal truth that marriage isn't a fucking fairy tale. Ross and Rachel had a better relationship than Al and Peg, and he knows that. cherry picking little shit

Attached: I_is_the_judest.png (245x249, 61K)

Roll nigger

Joe Biden said the same thing, and no one listened to him.

Attached: Biden on Jews and Gays.jpg (535x190, 35K)

Never going to happen in America man.. look into moving to either Iceland or Poland because thats the last of the possible white ethnostate experience. Or that one town in africa, although i think its pretty impossible. (then again, so are the others)

There is literally nothing wrong with having children outside of wedlock.

Was it not the Jews that systematically crippled the moral fabric of our society over time through the entertainment industry, among other things?

>Nobody had a childhood like Leave it to Beaver.

I'm sure plenty of people did when our countries were 95% white

Yeah, you're right. Kinda sucks to be living at the fall of an empire.

Attached: YANKEED.png (1045x345, 90K)

The dirty kike is right
Did you know that in I Love Lucy there was a controversy about Lucy and her husband being shown sleeping in the same bed? Fuck, now there's full on interracial thrusting and shit shown on regular TV.
TV was pro america and now it's pro destruction of america.

boooooooooing

>Hollywood used to be different, it used to set morality standards

Morality standards were set by Christ, you effeminate civnat kike.

As long as they're financially able to handle it I have no qualms with it either. It's when they're both poor and uneducated that I draw a line.

only if you believe Media comes before Reality. I think Media is a reflection of Reality, and can only reinforce, or strengthen what is already perceived (despite a few examples of invention) thus media can only help roll a snowball down a hill, it never creates it (mostly)

In other words, Jews capitalize on and reinforce

Youre in a time that will be analyzed by historians. Yeah sucks for us but its interesting at least.... I guess.
it never happened in America. Have you talked to your grandparents? come on, don't romanticize bullshit

When you engage with media consistently it becomes your reality. The news that you read, the shows that you watch, the games that you play eventually come to define you.

Little benji actually wrote a book about this. He went around and interviewed writers and producers from all the way back to the 50s and 60s. Starting in the late 60s there was a huge push to push the boundaries for social change. The aim is to soften people to their agenda, so while they don't create reality the reflection they send back is warped to slowly change your worldview. They straight up admitted it to Shapiro, probably because he's a fellow member of the tribe.

Working doubly hard this evening, my boy. Here's 2 shekels.

Attached: 1510471547836.jpg (500x619, 170K)

Fuuuuuuuuuck

Thats somewhat true, as you say it depends on the consumption. when these examples were made, consumption was relatively low.

Benji is also a lying little shit, these accounts seem to suspiciously support his arguments, while goyim autobiographies tell different tales

Roorinh

Rollin' for columbine

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

nytimes.com/2017/07/06/sports/soccer/iceland-soccer-stars-in-love-find-acceptance.html
Say hi to them.

And they're actually considering running this guy?
Honestly I would vote for him, it would be hilarious

Well yeah "wedlock" as a concept doesn't exist anymore

this.

Attached: jewish.jpg (1870x912, 628K)

>Morality standards were set by Christ, you effeminate civnat kike

So a you adhere to the moral standards of a kike?

The holocaust can both be real and a red herring.
You can achieve the same result without being a fucking nutcase and claim it didn’t happen

Attached: image.jpg (1024x683, 370K)

Bot

ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL

No, they didn't. My parents and grandparents had some stories that would send a shiver down your back. And most of them grew up in rural small-town life.

>changed to be more reflective of what life was legitimately like
In the 1950s to early 1960s, over 90% of Americans identified as Christian.
Traditional morals and stable monogamous marriages were valued by the overwhelming majority of Americans. It's simply undeniable. Or do you want to pretend that in reality everyone was a secret atheist adulterer?

Why doesn't Disney make movies showing cartoon lions eating cartoon gazelles? That is what animal life is legitimately like. Why do they want to give children the wrong idea?

Autobots roll out

>They had a baby and weren't married

Golly gee!!!

Being a bastard has always been a sign of shame.

The ancap snake reveals himself.

kys retard

hollywood creates the culture not the other way around

This fucking idiot offered up his son's cock to a mohel and later sold the foreskin to Oprah for her facial cream and botox treatments.

Any of you fucking faggots want to look up some ethnic cultist that has no problem mutilating 8 day old boys because his that's his cult's tradition can kill yourselves.

Attached: jew cock crazed.png (960x535, 386K)

It's funny, when you see his arguments written out, he sounds like a basic-bitch fucktard.

This is why you have to read somebody's book to know if they actually have good ideas. You can't make yourself sound smart in a book, you actually have to have a good argument in that form

Seems to be more of a death spiral to me. Hollywood sells a product to an all to eager to buy populace.

Shapiro wins his arguments by simply spamming talking points as fast as possible. He says something that he could be called out on but its lost in a deluge of other shit you are trying to process.

This is every shilling libtard right now
>pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-24-02-10-15-1.png (720x534, 401K)

Attached: Dub shades.jpg (488x559, 25K)

>a fictional couple in a TV show had a kid outta wedlock boo hoo
Wow talk about a sensitive snowflake.

Attached: F1520288235515.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

>Hollywood used to be different, it used to set morality standards.

Attached: 1512004672247.jpg (400x396, 37K)

May want to ask some of your buddies about that at temple benny bot

thats called the gish gallop

Attached: F1520286418049.png (497x800, 549K)

rolling

Rollin

Please

I can't believe you're all being so racist. Can't we all just get along. I mean seriously, the jewish race has been around for the longest and has done ell for itself, despite numerous setbacks from the 'peaceful' christian west. fucking hell guys. let them be.

Attached: AP46037501-4833.jpg (960x659, 45K)

Pil-pul

Kek, Bless me with quads. I'm a good boy.

Roll

roll

One unlikely man predicted all this.

Attached: sagan.jpg (933x960, 148K)

Rul

Rollin

Saga was a false prophet of Science.

1 Timothy 6:

>20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

>SCIENCE FALSELY SO CALLED

The modern scientific "paradigm" is nothing more than Kabbalah.

Attached: Feck..jpg (812x301, 64K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180201-041149.jpg (1380x409, 139K)

Cosmos was cool fuck off cultist go beg jew god for christmas presents fucking idiot

My grandmother used to say
>Kid, never argue with crazy people.
To which I replied
>Yes grandma.

Attached: 1521797160686.jpg (640x853, 63K)

You left out his next sentence you filthy kike.
"And, I might add, it is all to the good.”
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html
He is a Israel supporter

Shut the fuck, heretic. You fuckers are the end result of jewish cultural subversion. You will not be spared.

Attached: 1502759431102.png (881x703, 138K)

Roll

Attached: 3261080B-7751-4541-B440-B00A877D237E.jpg (640x720, 75K)

>thinks Christcukoldry isn't jewish subversion

Attached: sure.jpg (310x259, 29K)

Make penis great again

r-rolling

Rollin.

rollin

Do you not know what circular reasoning is or are you just a shill?

Attached: Big Erasor.jpg (121x125, 2K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-023440_01.jpg (869x1170, 132K)

>place cowboy hat over yarmulke
>blend in

Attached: DZA5hyEVQAA2Wrj.jpg (900x1200, 155K)

I literally can't argue with this kike, his logic is sound.

Politics is downstream from Culture.