REMINDER: NOT A FEDERAL BUDGET

It must be sad when even the shills doesnt know the constitution.

Attached: WALLL.png (878x379, 323K)

ISRAEL ES NUMERO UNO

intredesting

He should have waited until May 5th.

REMINDER: ISRAEL #1

REMINDER: ISRAEL IS #1

Is mexico paying for it yet?

Attached: disappointed.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Why then?

Attached: 1508337396694.png (600x1101, 341K)

THE JEWS ARE FREAKING OUT!

>American education

They were always paying for it, because it's their country that benefits the most from it not being up, Mr Pedant.

>you're supposed to know about the special days of 'spics, dummy!
Cuc'k.

Cinco de Mayo is an annual celebration held on May 5. The date is observed to commemorate the Mexican Army's unlikely victory over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla, on May 5, 1862, under the leadership of General Ignacio Zaragoza.

Attached: Donald-Trump-taco-bowl_1462485054212_2126092_ver1.0.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

>American defensiveness over own stupidity

>It must be sad when even the shills doesnt know the constitution.
>doesnt
If you are going to try and provides bants Pedro i suggest you give up your cocaine smuggling class and take up English.

>i'm probably a 'spic, but you should take me seriously anyhow
You have to go back.

nope get back to work goyim

>he doesnt know about the 5 of mayonnaise

>Everyone I don't like is a Mexican

This is just him trying to sell his betrayal to his supporters.

>we're going to build some new wall, we don't have enough, but we're working on it
>in the meantime, we're just going to fix the existing walls and fences

Meanwhile, no new wall will ever be constructed.

I personally think O.P.'s news is too good to be true, so the determining factor is what kind of construction is done, whether it is the wall-type structures shown in the prototypes or it is more of that stuff that looks like fences that is already up.

You're just retarded.

You

have

to

go

back.

>If I say it more, it becomes true

In your opinion, user. But you are probably anti-white so your opinion can easily be discarded.

As far as I care. Mexico means any foreign nation that takes advantage of American niceties and politeness. The whole world is paying for the wall when we stop outsourcing. Unlike when Germany did this and the rest of the world turned on them. our people will win.

You have to go back.

>i have more green-text for you to read
Nah. You've wasted enough of this American's valuable time, user.

pretty much this

That's the night the police hand out half their DUI's for the year.

Dude everyone knows about cinco de mayo
When a handful of Mexicans armed with only some corn tortilla soft tacos and a shared rifle per 2 troops took on the French army and won

I wonder if the Pres will have some new, vaguely insulting banter coming from his Twitter feed or if it will be some kind of moronic pablum like "I love Hispanics, Hispanic unemployment is way down."

Attached: 1502284991173.jpg (631x983, 524K)

You're ignorant to common knowledge even a Québécois knows about. There is no excuse except the fact that you lack culture and knowledge. You're trying to deflect and justify your idiocy by attacking others, a fine sign of inferiority complex.

You didn't know, it's fine, live and learn... so susceptible.

I'm not yet 35, but when I was in high-school and grade school, I heard more about the Alamo "Davey Crockett" and less about that.

>implying that being anti-white isn't about as silly as anyone can get
So what you're saying is that you are anti-white, you simply thik that people should accept you as you are?

Well, it was the French army after all.

Why are you shilling so hard?

Are you accusing me of shiling pro-white talking points or something, anti-white?

this.

Attached: irwin.jpg (586x565, 186K)

What the fuck are you talking about? Not being an absolute moron and knowing about cinco de mayo is being anti-white? You're grasping at straws here Billy Bob.

Stupido, Mexico pays for it with every taco nigger it keeps on its southern side.

Attached: 111mexiguatfence.jpg (600x391, 35K)

The fact you're making everything you are talking about race related is because you're a jewish shill derailing this thread. You're too dumb to join the IDF and carry a gun so they make you shill on the internet.

>Something with no value cannot be wasted

>muh jews
user., you're boring.

...Yawn.

>(you)

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Attached: 1507788165231.jpg (645x729, 100K)

>muh jews
...ZZ... ...ZZzz. ...zZzZZ.

Yawn... ZZz...

Is there anything to pic. related or is it basically fake news?

Attached: 23.png (711x386, 53K)

>there is hope for the future

Attached: theywentback.jpg (300x300, 96K)

is this the supposed purge the scourge raid?

Attached: 1496333491614.jpg (400x250, 24K)

Bump for getting a wall built.

>Give us amnesty for 30 million people and you'll get $2b for a wall (except on wild life refuges, private property, and anywhere near California

No, Tim Kaine's a nigger.

Kek

It's pretty clear the number TRUMP wants is $20 billion rather than that ten-percent of it, though today I'm seeing it at 25 billion.

They think this is stormfront

>that subtle redpill

>>American education
live in white America and its just another day. I'd never heard of Mayo day until I was 34.

let the man dream

Attached: city limit.jpg (1920x1200, 697K)

>fact check

thats how you know the jews are chimping out

Attached: 77e29337576f9f7928c655c8d1a4765e.jpg (586x900, 84K)

they did, but remember the dems didn't add a ban on chain migration (legally being able to bring in your family members), so it was killed.