SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH. TRUMP CAN SPEND THE MONEY AS HE WANTS!

(((THEY))) DIDNT EXPECT HIM TO SIGN IT! They expected him to veto it! He can spend this money HOWEVER HE WANTS. It doesn't have to be as written.

nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fact-check-trump-says-spending-bill-starts-work-his-border-n859561

archive.is/gs7nl

Attached: 1509254990553.png (600x1101, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnd0ZBhn8kM
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
markrozell.gmu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/President_Obamas_Signing_Statements.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAKE ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1498884259077.png-.png (631x571, 71K)

If you're an autismo double agent, then you're a genius.

SHILLS READ THE FINE PRINT OR CALL ME A FAGGOT

when Trump with his wiser than (you) WH council signs something so seemingly adverse at face value but states it as "a matter of nat sec" you realize the wall is smokescreen for rounding up the pedos with the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS given to OIG for tribunals and sealed indictments.

which will then trigger your liberal chimp out as their guilty shamelessly arrogant idols are exposed as hollywood satanists and the babylonian banking cabal's global trade network collapses as the digital web and LEO satellite space is the new unseen field of warfare to disable enemy comms.

at which point the fiscal budgets are moot and meaningless as hyper inflation kicks in and dollars become TP or a symbolic mark of the beast used to buy or sell at black markets operated by the same lawless thugs who operate local drug distribution turfs. Your pennies and quarters are worth more as melted scrap of precious metals than at face value in fallout econ101.

Attached: 1490473654795.png (700x700, 113K)

we have an army of kike brainwashed sjw liberal TVmemeclones to defeat for God and Country

ISRAEL #1
thanks

Attached: 1471848077297.jpg (540x730, 68K)

KEK!

Attached: 1493609987637.jpg (608x608, 59K)

ISRAEL #1

Wait, so a democrat from Los Angeles is mad at Trump for signing the omnibus, and this is supposed to convince me that Trump has BETRAYED the right?

Trump just played them like a fiddle.

Not fooling anyone with that new tactic schlomo.

I'm not abiding putting 3 billion to israel when we can't even pay for our own infrastructure.
If I have to spam every 10 fucking seconds, and make every single one of you think i'm a shill; so be it.

Attached: ISRAEL #1.jpg (500x300, 10K)

Says the bot schlomo what's ya gonna do cause the apocyalspe? You be doing us a favor give us tay back.

No one can be this stupid. Seriously. Do you understand that POTUS doesn't get to set fiscal policy?

G-D BLESS DONALD J TRUMP!

G-D BLESS ISRAEL!

>Lets raid pol get redpilled and join their side or be a bot thats completely and utterly useless compared to the ultimate power of super sayian arayan shitposters of the god fucking world who will be ramming dicks.

Not quite time for the unveiling.
Getting there, though.

Trump is a fucking Zionist Jew

What the fuck do you mean by (((they)))? He IS (((they)))

Jesus, this board is a joke now

Enjoy Palestine!

Attached: 1519707647412.jpg (632x732, 351K)

I don't like anyone non-white so they're in the same boat

>Le god EMPEOR xD he will save us ! xD

You're like a dumb teenager worshipping a Kardashian

You "Israel #1" spammers are just making people talking about Jews and Israel. You have to be more subversive to be effective.

ISRAEL IS SO BASED GUYS

Attached: 1518925116439.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

youre a faggot

That's the point, retard.

britbong you of all people should know that fucking your enemy is the best way to beat them, just look at that anglosaxon mayor of Londonstan. Or the adulterous whore who cucked your long pure royal bloodlines and gave the world a free wank at her tits as if she was Queen Anne Hathaway but with a brown nip rack. This isn't the historically kingless America but the once British Dynasty that settle as far east as Australia ffs and ruled india and traded to beijing and back by way of S africa.

so speak for your own politics and let us handle (((them))). The faithless occult globalist pedo ring. I hear you british officials are being exposed too. as a proud descendant of lord cromwell I feel qualified in my white heritage to speak on such foreign affairs of yours.

Good Day Sir.

Wow nice argument bro! YOu really shown me!
Fuck off kike

Yeah this isn't a personal dissing match between countries you retarded ignorant faggot
Your president is a zionist jew
So is mine, probably, but the difference is I am willing to admit that

You are still so fucking deluded that you actually friend (((Trump))) the good friend of Israel will change anything...

>Speak for your own politics
This is a politics board you retarded fucking cunt
>faithless occult globalist pedo ring.
You mean like Trump on Epsteins jet? Lmao

I hope you choke to death in your mobility scooter you beaner mutt cunt, you were never white anyway

and your an idiot whose education is purely formed by this japanese manga site and not real world power family connections.
fair enough? daddy came to play with his big boii strapon today ya bish

You cant even spell, you stupid cunt.

You're worshipping Trump because you are braindead and form no opinions of your own.

>Muh god emperor
Fucking beaner mutt cunt, he is a Jew, he won't change a thing for you

Attached: 1490601143084.jpg (698x710, 313K)

lol w/e you say kikeboi

ISRAEL #1

I'm pretty sure this means that he can't do it:
>There is $38 million in funds earmarked for their planning and design of border walls, but none for the construction of a new kind of wall like the prototypes Trump recently toured in San Diego.

HE CAN SPEND THE MONEY IN THE BILL HOWEVER HE FUCKING WANTS

>muh dik

Jidf? Who hired me? Trump? Lmao

Attached: 1517879322619.jpg (2048x1365, 325K)

Apparently, not though, lad. Maybe you could show me some kind of write-up that shows the logistics for him doing so?

OBAMA DID IT FOR 8 YEARS

Attached: 1505677192769.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qnd0ZBhn8kM

Attached: seth.jpg (299x168, 9K)

>Le god EMPEOR xD he will save us ! xD

reminder to anyone reading that anyone using post like this is a leftist who is concern trolling. They use "le [insert strawman hear] xD" all the time. This is particularly prominent on other boards such as Sup Forums where there is a large amount of contention between lefties and right wingers.

>inb4 "le everyone who ddisagrees with me is a leftists"

Another common phrase they use. Any accusation you throw at them is usually countered by this. Don't fall for their shit, they're playbook is stale.

The bill is 1 trillion, so you're saying all that can be spent however?

What the fuck am i watching.

yes

asdasd

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:

THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

But the bill passed with a super majority...

lies

FOUR DIMENSIONS!!!!

Attached: 4d-chess.png (395x650, 355K)

Show me some kind of write-up, lad. And another reason to doubt is why did the President tweet that he had gotten no more than $1.6 billion for it, a few days ago? Did the bill become omnibus only recently? I need a source on all your optimism, or else it's merely misleading.

t. assblasted faggot

Guys he's right. Obama did this all the time

markrozell.gmu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/President_Obamas_Signing_Statements.pdf

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

make Israel great again, he can spend the money however he wants, you can be certain Israel will get the 3 billion as the bill states and that we will get 1 billion for securing our border.
ISRAEL #1

MIGAPEDES UNITE! ISRAEL #1

PIC RELATED

Attached: 1521851273611.png (514x960, 636K)

>you can be certain Israel will get the 3 billion as the bill states and that we will get 1 billion for securing our border.
You're not getting shit except Palestinian rule. Your country is illegitimate.

Attached: 75ED5315-11FD-4FCB-9132-7AFC13E6D592.jpg (640x1920, 301K)

Somebody once told me..

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 1504230138285.jpg (492x492, 43K)

Why does he still say that he $1.6 billion for the wall and no more, if the omnibus budget bill was over $1-trillion?

So basically we're getting a trillion dollar wall? Fuck yes.

Attached: President of the United States of America.png (524x800, 323K)

And by "he" I mean President Trump.

Dems funded their own tribunals

>This is 4D chess guise, Trump is actually fighting this mess of /x/-tier bullshit I've read in /cbts/ threads
Boomers should be gassed.

L.O.L. trying to figure that out now see , my response to and O.P.

The world was goin show me

He should put Israel first though, he wouldn't have won without Israels backing.

>why wouldn't you tell your enemies what you are doing
Legitimately a question only retarded people ask.

>souce is a screencap of a post without an actual source

Attached: nupolbrainlets.png (1024x883, 451K)

>it's silly, haha nonsense to be skeptical about something that has been promised and undelivered for a while now

Attached: 36c67cf603670d027a5a2ed3b04f81a6.jpg (600x600, 23K)

>trump is responsible for the traitorous actions of Congress
Cool, thanks for confirming you're retard. I think we're done here.

im like a lighthouse mirror without a shirt at the beach. blinding white scandinavian blood you bastard. country bashing is a board sport my jolly good chap. If Trump's a jew then I'm not a priveledged 1%er.

By pedos, I mean the hollywood royals. Armenian Kardashians mob ties to jewelry kikes and your Speilbergs and satanic screenwriters who use dark arts and molest kids to systematically abuse them as they age and ascend into creative controllers of the global media machine that utilizes london studios to spirit cook too.

BTW Its all just bants chump for the rest of us. you are a proletariat and I am more the offspring of historical vanguard families of the christian templar knighted faith who is actively engaged in the current infowar being waged for the hearts and souls of the youthful working class. Those who are being abused by illegitimate government authorities not derived from the collective will, or best interests of WE the People. like the orwellian surveillance state and huxley 'feelies' driven society.

also surely your shakespearin wit can come up with a better three part diss than this
>beaner mutt cunt.
dont be such a pretentious bucktoothed cockholster and grow some balls and some better vocabulary.

In your opinion, I'm properly called "retarded" but in fact your trust of the American establishment in doing what's right for the people is foolish and silly, user.

Well put, Sir!! It's almost as if DJT is a "King Cyrus"-Archetype.
Seek Jesus, I implore you ALL[even the newfags/redditfags]!!

Attached: The False Prophet.jpg (300x169, 18K)

>heh I almost had to respond to the content, but you made a typo so I win
Yeah, get out faggot. You're terrible at this.

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

The reason trump is in office is precisely because of the distrust of our legislators at large. I trust Rand paul in there, thats about it. Nobody gets ribs cracked over a fucking lawn/garden dispute. Especially a senator. Somebody wanted to keep RP quiet, but sure enough the man keeps going on exposing how corrupt our system has become. Swamp creatures are going to suffocate in the mud like catfish on a hot day.

>n-no u
Damn dude your spaghetti is everywhere.

Not sure. Veto was a bluff? Just playing along for now?

I don't know if what's being said is going to happen is going to happen, I'm just saying that after reading up on it, it looks like both GW Bush and Obama ignored spending bill items at their discretion. In fact, Obama campaigned explicitly saying he wouldn't do that like GW.

pr

Attached: lel.png (600x439, 258K)

oh no (you) got me on a your vs you're scenario that never happens on non proofread internet posts. guess im the brainlet who only parrots what I read online like you.

better emphasize and call out people who fail at their own life's dream and LITERALLY can't even... use " [(')] "

For shame you silly twat

ISRAEL #1

Q PREDICTED THIS

Someone explain what OP is on about?

>OY VEY! BUILD THAT WALL.......AROUND ISRAEL
T. TRUMP

LMAO

Attached: 1516313405959.png (700x467, 78K)

NO MORE GREATER ISRAEL

Lol retarded kikes will fall for this

>1.6 billion > 3 billion the post

Well, in fact I do remember how hard Conservative Inc., emphasis on "con" fought him during nomination. But, indeed, it cannot be overlooked that it was very much so the American establishment which signed and moved along the bill that these people claiming vicitory I.T.T. are crowing about, right?

Hell is for ever!

You are an idiot. Trump is one of them. Stay fucking deluded. We all shilled for Trump during the election, but those days are fucking long gone mate. You're supporting your own demise.

>we
KILL YOURSELF CHAIM

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!

I flipped out and totally lost my shit. I cursed out Trump and unfollowed him along with every Trump supporter and declared MAGA dead.

You're telling my I was wrong? EXPLAIN?!

Attached: vs9AG.gif (477x252, 1.22M)

Yeah, we did support Trump during the election. We should have supported fucking McAfee.

As I said, those days are long gone. He is nothing bush with blonde hair. He is a Zionist. Don't shoot the messenger.

Keep worshipping him like some moviestar. You reap what you sow in this life

Also, Trump was on epsteins jet too

I'm going to bed now. Will be on the look-out for serious wall construction, but will remain skeptical. If there's something to this, it would make sense that there's numerous articles about the specificities about "Omnibus budget bills" for me to read about tomorrow, but then again most of what has been happening in the United States has not been making sense, at least it hasn't been making common sense.

Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!

Big wall if true

DEMS JUST FUNDED THEIR OWN TRIBUNALS AND TRUMP CAN ALSO ALLOCATE THE MONEY HOWEVER HE WANTS. ITS NOT A BUDGET ITS A BILL.