Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3819057.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys shill

ISRAEL #1

Heh, no...YOU'RE all fucked
Time for Neocon Don, none shall be spared

YAAAAASSS GOY TRUMP SLAAAAAAY

Bolton will do what he's told, just like he did back then.

>(((we)))

Trump appointed this guy

Does that Make Trump the shill?

DRAFT THESE FUCKING MAGATARDS

MAKE THEM LOSE SOME WEIGHT AND LIMBS

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

I'm not. I support Israel!

But I want wars

BASED Trump will destroy Iran and allow refugees to enter the U.S. and become Trump voters. Fucking BASED!

>Most transgenders

who

Trump was always a Neocon

I love Trump and I love Israel
MAGA

ISRAEL #1

There were WMDs. They just didn't tell you that they were thousands of years old and buried in ancient temples. Iraq and the middle east conflict in general, was an archaeological expedition.

Attached: c96e3cdffa28e6933819156005829237.jpg (343x287, 13K)

>Canadian spending time worrying about American politics

Why do you spend 23.5 hours a day obsessing over what happens here? Kill yourself, leaf faggot.

Attached: pureleafs.jpg (444x480, 84K)

I wonder if he has any trouble washing the Jew sperm out of his mustache at the end of the day.

That'd make a really shitty sci-fi movie

can your forced meme be better

Attached: 1492909380733.jpg (259x194, 8K)

SHOW ME YOUR DRAFT FACE, Sup Forums!

Attached: e2b.jpg (428x500, 25K)

I love you dude from Israel

I don't know.

kill yourself shill rat

Why? Because one of your intelligence community members weaseled his way onto Trump's staff? You realize you are so blinded by Trump derangement syndrome that you are literally cheering for war hawks/the devil? Can you not at least sense your own evil as it permeates through your childlike thirst for virtue points at any/all cost including human lives being lost? Seriously, if you have any human left try using for a surface level(at the very least) self-exam/assessment. If you can't even muster that you are truly a lost cause outside of a literal supernatural miracle.

Attached: absolutely disgusting.png (240x295, 121K)

>Canadian always using the same shit formating and pic
Damn dude get a new routine.

>randomly get on drunk as shit on a Friday night
>place is 90% swamped by leftist losers
Nice social life you got faggots

what do you think they're shilling for? or is that a new word you learned today? faggot?

How much is Trump paying you to shill for him?

Or do you do it for free?

>your own evil
>cheering for warhawks in an anti-bolton thread
Wait are you for or against Bolton?
What the fuck is this post? Try again please

this.

Attached: 1520487631281.jpg (2268x1512, 2.4M)

u mad stormfag? GTFO /pol plox

Please keep /x tier shit on /x.

Now everyone is sure NK has WMDs, so invasion is totally justified this time.

John Bolton = Bill krystolstein

Would you prefer crayons and/or flash cards? Which portion gave you difficulties?

>Why? Because one of your intelligence community members weaseled his way onto Trump's staff?
yes because a Israel-firster is going to be SOS.
>You realize you are so blinded by Trump derangement syndrome-
Trump derangement syndrome is something liberals have. Are you saying we're shills for disagreeing with this pick? This part confused me.
> that you are literally cheering for war hawks/the devil?
Who here is cheering for bolton? your response was to OP who is clearly saying we're fucked becasue of bolton the warhwak. This part too, confused me.
>Can you not at least sense your own evil as it permeates through your childlike thirst for virtue points at any/all cost including human lives being lost?
What own evil? Virtue points? How is disagreeing with trump picking a warhawk make me supporting live being lost? This point too needs some explanation too if you wouldn't mind.
>Seriously, if you have any human left try using for a surface level(at the very least) self-exam/assessment. If you can't even muster that you are truly a lost cause outside of a literal supernatural miracle.
Ah yes this part made 100% perfect sense. No explanation needed. really made me think

Is this break down good enough for you?
Could you break down these specific points for me? I don't have any crayons on hand I ate them all so perhaps you wouldn't mind using MS paint?

Saddam was hiding something and talking mad shit after 9/11.

Thanks to the Iraq war others weren't a problem.

Oh I see from your other post you don't understand how appointments/politics work.
The thing is even if you are as big of a layperson as you appear to be try to catch this one as you might snag it as it flies over your midget head...

This comment is from an anti-Trump perspective(you still with me?) Acting gleeful/overjoyed that a war hawk was named as NSC head because it trips Trump up(in your mind) is gleeful news despite it likely leading to war w/Iran(in your mind...this part I do agree although SA might do an equal share of the heavy lifting with the arms we sold them).
Agree or disagree do you at least understand why gloating over this news for the reasons you see as bad is pretty fucked up morally?

It's easy to shut up suspect shills about the Iraq war.
Just show them this link about the KGB itself warning Bush.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3819057.stm

Attached: _40287605_putin203afp.jpg (203x152, 7K)

I think it was, specifically a Sy-Fy Channel Original one.

>This comment is(*was made?) from an anti-Trump perspective(you still with me?)
okay I'm here with you buddy
>Acting gleeful/overjoyed that a war hawk was named as NSC head because it trips Trump up(in your mind) is gleeful news despite it likely leading to war w/Iran
So you think I like bolton because it "trips trump up"? lost me already.
>(in your mind
yes only in my mind
>...this part I do agree although
okay in our minds
>SA might do an equal share of the heavy lifting with the arms we sold them).
okay right.
>Agree or disagree do you at least understand why gloating over this news for the reasons you see as bad is pretty fucked up morally?
My morals are something along the lines of "firing squads for scumbags like bolton" so no, not really.