Molymeme jumps the Trump train. "It was Trump or Bust, now it's bust."

Molyneux is right. This is finally it. I was MAGApede since day one but this confirms that he's just Bill Clinton v4.0.

The Republican Party is finished and Trump, intentionally or not, killed it. You either need to find a new party to compete against the Dems or get ready for the Democrat century.
youtube.com/watch?v=opAdGt4gOi8

Attached: moneymeme.png (1366x768, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60LgDuCrjHo
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ISRAEL #1

ISRAEL FIRST

Attached: Screenshot_38.png (487x227, 37K)

ISRAEL #1

SHUT UP SHILL LA LA LA LA LA ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1

Lol you think demo are any better?
t. Democrat

Infowars also wants to impeach Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=60LgDuCrjHo

I stopped watching molyneux when i found out he is jewish. I will no longer allow him to poison my mind with his jew lies

He’s not totally wrong. The 4d chess is a stretch at this point. Hopefully we will get what we voted for but time to rethink our plans for,the worst.

I dropped this fagget when he cried because some whore in some shithole country took off her mask.
He's probably right though
Is yelling Israel first the latest new meme or some retarded raid from some retarded board?

Blackpill is the only pill left.
There's no saving this country.
It's finished.
The white race is done.
The Jews are just too powerful.
Time to die.

I get why he's pissed about it, I am too. But he was a bit sensationalist in that vid. Saying that this spending bill is the Rubicon we have now crossed that leads the US into South Africa mode is just silly.

Controlled opposition finally shows their true traitorous colours.

>The 4d chess is a stretch at this point.
>a bit of a stretch
I should just fucking kill you all.

Attached: adflasd.jpg (190x265, 5K)

Attached: 1520051712153.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

Molyneux is pure garbage. Melodramatic reactionary faggot, constantly flip flopping on issues. This isn't the first time he's "flipped" on Trump, when the shekel donations start drying up he goes back to sucking Trump's cock and pretending like he was never against him in the first place. Just like other e-celeb trash like PJW and Cernovich.

nothing wrong with being jewish and trying to pay your bills. lol

>$3.1B straight to Israel
>Billions more to (((nation-building)))
I just can't justify this. This is where I hang up my MAGA hat.

Molymeme has studied the demographics, m8. So have I. He is right about it.

if trump does everything he promised in his election it would delay white minority by 5 years.
Sad fact is the Sup Forums black pilled racists are ahead of their time.

40 years from now your grandkids (implying) will ask you why you let it happen. You will say something like
>jews told me it wouldnt

>get ready for the Democrat century
Wrong

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Attached: tfr-us-by-lib-cons-30-43.png (1000x800, 45K)

The demographics in discussion are no secret m8. This spending bill is small potatoes, we all knew Trump was just buying us all time, Stef included.

>40 years from now your grandkids (implying) will ask you why you let it happen. You will say something like
>>jews told me it wouldnt
Name something else Americans could have done outside of systematic killings.

Did he read the bill or just going with his Jew instinct. Surely Hillary would have been for small government and libertarian values dude!

>Blackpill is the only pill left.
>There's no saving this country.
>It's finished.
>The white race is done.
>The Jews are just too powerful.
>Time to die.
concerned shill 10/10

You should consider suicide

>children
These are people still under the influence of their parents. You don't bring yourself to leftism independently. It starts with high school and college indoctrination.

kek

I’ve been saying this for so long and Trumptards just say I’m shilling for Hillary. It’s frustrating.
No, you idiots, Trump has ruined everything right-wing. There is nothing revolutionary or identitarian or nationalist about this idiot, he’s just a retard spouting shit to appease you and get himself attention. To get things done you actually need a knowledgeable professional.

So what do YOU plan to do about it?

>Surely Hillary would have been for small government and libertarian values dude!

You Baby Boomers need to hurry up and fucking die. They were both shills for the Jews.

did you actually watch the video?

You're the one that'll end up swinging from a rope once you come to the realization that the "4d chess" charade is nothing but a coping mechanism. You're getting Jewed in 3D, buddy.

Attached: 1498602171449.jpg (1078x721, 210K)

Masturbate to hentai until an actual leader steps up worthy of being followed.

did you?

Kek. Is this guy a shill?

NUF said

Attached: 1520741991353.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

You lack faith

the absolute

Attached: 4disastrech.png (1328x968, 173K)

When will Molymeme debate Ryan Dawson on 9/11? Will he name the jew?

>No plan of action.
>No plan to better yourself.
>No family.
You were never long for this world. This is a hard place, and the age of comfort for weak men is drawing to a close.

>now it's bust

Can you elaborate on this, what does bust entail in this context?

Attached: 1409938652252.png (250x250, 136K)

>
>>No plan of action.
>>No plan to better yourself.
>>No family.
So where the fuck is the comfort, faggot

Like no one know after the missile attack on Syrian airbase .

"The time for arguments has passed."
-Stefan Molyneux

Fuck this faggot

Trump:

>collapsed bush dynasty
>collapsed clinton dynasty
>has been at war with gobalist billionaires and jewish media since day 1
>balancing out trade deals with Europe and China
>removed regulations
>got out of paris climate accord
>revived American nationalism for the first time in 80 years
>helped spark a nationalist insurgency across Europe
>called African countries shitholes
>said republican party needs to go "further right"

Trump is god emperor and steffan is an unhinged cult leader.

This fucking retard needs to go back to leading his cult

Attached: 1521714279256.jpg (961x632, 96K)

Too bad none of those things are what I voted for him for.

spineless cuck

Molymeme did this as well with the Syria bombing. It was 4D chess as later turned out. I can't stand this shilling. Instead of spending my weekend posting Khazar milkers, I now have to filter out shill posts of leftist kikes.

I haven't kept up with molymeme for months. what's he been up to? Has he gone crazy yet?

Attached: No arguments huh.png (790x790, 469K)

Apparently it's grasping your cartoon pillows. If you can create a family, execute a plan and lead men when all others are panicking you will survive the great filter. "Waiting" for another leader is the most beta shit I've ever heard.

ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1

>People compared Trumps victory to Napoleon's coup
>Niggers, Trump is Robespierre. The true leader awaits.

US politics: wait for Coulter to say something, then repeat it.
Econ Philosophy: AnCap castle in the sky.
Researched presentations: non existent

>Israel
>happy about Israel getting billions of gibs from its golem pet

Attached: soy.jpg (1920x1300, 1.79M)

What about guests? Has he yelled at anymore boomers or single moms?

he is calling trump a traitor

ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1

Might be worth a watch then...
Quick rundown on his reasoning? Is it the bump stocks?

I really can't follow him anymore. Right wing reactionary to Frankfurt is still playing on a boring game theory. Other wise I haven't heard of him chimping out lately.

It's that Trump is building a big military without the wall.
>I just saved you 13mins

The absolute state of Trumpfags.

sasahhhh

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:

THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

But the wall is being built, no? I saw the prototypes and all that.

>Trump is god emperor
Trump is a cuck

Attached: Trump the jew.png (716x414, 336K)

>But the wall is being built, no?
No wall for the USA, but money for walls in Jordan, Egypt and Israel.

Trump have betrayed his base.

Attached: 4d chess.jpg (1090x1417, 142K)

But I seen the prototype they selected and said they were going to start building. The one with the bars on the bottom and the solid wall up top.

>ITT TV characters that are based off of drumpf

Attached: FL 02.png (927x679, 305K)

Darth Vader is very Drumpfesque

Attached: darth trump4.jpg (673x568, 92K)

That's the criticism he got from Coulter.
If Trump wanted, he could declare a national emergency and have the army build a wall in three months. He wants to use it as leverage in the DACA debate.
Shills are acting as if Congress can only apply funds in a budget bill, which isn't the case. Moly is looking for clicks by parroting Coulter, again. Trump knows the base is worked up and is now pushed to deliver, which is what Coulter was after. The shills think they are black pilling when in reality its one of the best amplification strategy possible for ensuring delivery.

Burn it down and make a distributist white ethnostate.

Interesting. What's your take on the wall prototype that was selected? Some people said you could get over with a rope by tossing it over and tying it to the parallel bars.

pretend to be a jew then and infiltrate their society

has to be killed from within.