OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES. KIKES ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Attached: 1521505980660.jpg (631x983, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
politico.com/story/2017/08/18/fears-grow-trump-will-ignore-congress-spending-241768
nbcnews.com/id/29632177/ns/politics-white_house/t/obama-signs-massive-imperfect-spending-bill/
nytimes.com/2009/03/12/us/politics/12signing.html
sputniknews.com/military/201803031062198201-us-army-analysis-of-russian-syria-operation/
archive.is/ouULl
youtube.com/watch?v=icAjo9VXKZU
youtube.com/watch?v=vVX8QihFhZA
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For me? It's Israel being #1. ISRAEL FIRST!

There is no israel. it's not real.

Attached: 1496493139080.jpg (632x732, 351K)

bump

Attached: blocks ur path.jpg (750x1017, 127K)

Israel is a Jew Terrorist ANTI WHITE state.
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

Quick rundown on what this means??

Trump is allowed to spend the 1 trillion dollarrs in the omnibus bill HOWEVER HE WANTS because it's not a federal budget.

Nice are we all getting trumpbux?

From what I understand thr omnibus bill spending once approved is not bound to its provisioning. Only the amount. That would require a budget.

Jews are chimping out. Wall is being build and they can't stop it because they signed their own death warrants haha.

Attached: 1497933177741.png (600x1101, 341K)

USA
DANNY TURMPS
USA
DANNY TRUMPS
USA
DANNY TRUMPS

Attached: Danny Trumps.jpg (768x1154, 424K)

I don't understand this at all

I love the supporting you president danny trump

Gotta love the people meter.

>Jews are chimping out
Oh, please. Stop lying JIDF. The Jews are running around in joy over traitor Trump signing this commie bill. They got everything they wanted. Schumer, Pelosi, the whole lot have been unable to wipe that grin off their faces they are so thrilled they won.

The only wall being built with the money in this commie bill is the wall for Jordon. The wall we want for America was only given enough money to cover 33 miles in Texas.

The truth is out. Trump is a commie. He sided with the enemies of America. He spit on his base.

Nope. Only when things are really bad do you feel the need to flood the board.

Attached: 1492661214271.jpg (909x987, 360K)

I want trumbux. Gimmie Gimmie

Attached: 1518807420490.gif (636x515, 244K)

"Nope"? What do you mean "nope"? Where am I wrong? How does the commie bill that traitor Trump signed move the MAGA agenda forward?

The fact he can allocate the funds as he wishes and doesn't have to lsiten to the wording you dumb fucking kike. Go suck on Steve bannon's dick some more you degenerate. Nobody cares what you have to say.

Please. By the time the money is available and it starts being used for the military, Trump will no longer be President. You talk as if within a month all this money will be used and the military will have all the items. It will take years, if they even ever get around to using the money for the military.

The bill is signed. It can be used right now. Stop moving the goalposts. You're a degenerate kike shill. You're so worthless that your supervisors think the only thing you're capable of doing in shilling on Sup Forums. You're not even good at that either! How fucking pathetic you must feel.

Timelines are almost individual now.

>The fact he can allocate the funds as he wishes
According to what? Some meme posts?
Show me objective proof Trump can do what you claim. For example, link me a source showing Obama doing the same thing, reallocating funds in an Omnibus bill

>commie bill is the wall for Jordon
Kek. Do your own research. Learn to think for yourself user. Not only Jordon, but Lebanon, and Egypt. Money decided on by Mattis for BORDER SECURITY. Now which country do those borders surround. A wall is being built yes, but it is around Israel.
>No more Greater Israel

Attached: d9cbc95c7378074bf33fd036275fc8529ed9e0dde05ea323b4c58b1b2608fd70.png (861x725, 205K)

It's literally what Obama did for 8 years because he couldn't pass a budget.

So you can't show proof

>It's literally what Obama did for 8 years because he couldn't pass a budget.
Wow, great source! *eyeroll

The proof is what happened the last 8 years.

Attached: 1507912961966.jpg (831x849, 237K)

>ou dumb fucking kike.
>You're a degenerate kike shill.
The only people who use the word "kike" are Jews.

You seem awfully butthurt. I guess the truth is really eating at you.

You can't show me a single article of Obama doing it, that is objective proof?

Attached: 1503510769901.jpg (645x729, 109K)

Attached: 1501555843198.jpg (645x729, 100K)

Not one single article to back up your claims?

>It can be used right now.
But it won't. I bet you it will sit there for at least a year, if not longer. At least for the stuff that will help America (of which hardly anything in that bill does). But you can be dang sure that Jordon will get their wall immediately, the Middle East will get their money, and Israel will have their money probably within a few minutes, if they haven't already wired it over there.

Attached: 1520261496315.jpg (698x710, 313K)

Gee, I really hit a nerve. You are imploding.

#TraitorTrump
#LyinTrump
#CommieTrump
#BetrayorTrump

Attached: 1518846422163.jpg (2048x1365, 325K)

Saved

Not him but

www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/21/obama-irks-democrats-declaring-ignore-legislation.amp.html

politico.com/story/2017/08/18/fears-grow-trump-will-ignore-congress-spending-241768

Attached: 1517713508787.jpg (1024x210, 34K)

FUCKING KEK

Oddly enough, Trump proved that a Silverback Gorilla was a better parent for that Niglet than it's own progenitors.

Attached: 1495626267048.gif (200x200, 787K)

Also this is the $410 billion omnibus Obama’s signed and what he said before he went on to ignore it:

nbcnews.com/id/29632177/ns/politics-white_house/t/obama-signs-massive-imperfect-spending-bill/

Sound familiar?

Attached: 1521794822681.jpg (1024x1016, 93K)

Pee pee poo poo
You post like a big nose jew

>The only people who use the word "kike" are Jews.
Can confirm. I'm one of if not the biggest anti-semites in the world, and I always just say "Jew". Jews always use "Kike" when pretending to be "alt-right" and disinforming thinking this will let them blend in.
Being called "Kike" or calling themselves kike doesn't bother the Jews , just like niggers call themselves niggers.
But Jews HATE being called "Jew". He is immunized against all except being called what he is.

Can confirm

Attached: 1503304424273.jpg (601x402, 65K)

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

the absolute state of trump supporters

if you still support this cunt after this then there is truly no hope for americans

Interesting my interest is raised, not thanks to this faggot here nytimes.com/2009/03/12/us/politics/12signing.html

>One of the budget bill’s provisions that Mr. Obama said he could circumvent concerns United Nations peacekeeping missions. It says money may not be spent on any such mission if it entails putting United States troops under a foreign commander, unless Mr. Obama’s military advisers so recommend.

>“This provision,” Mr. Obama wrote, “raises constitutional concerns by constraining my choice of particular persons to perform specific command functions in military missions, by conditioning the exercise of my authority as commander in chief on the recommendations of subordinates within the military chain of command, and by constraining my diplomatic negotiating authority.”

Attached: 1501717845843.png (856x776, 942K)

>OY VEYYYYYY

>BUILDS WALL
...BUT WAIT?! WHATS THIS?!!
>HE BUILDS IT AROUND ISRAEL INSTEAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yeah, it's gonna be a concentration camp

And there it is. He’s the one I’m going to kill.

Explains what's been happening today.

3 racist zebras were skinned to make that outfit

I guess this is what got him hyped about the gorilla channel.

sputniknews.com/military/201803031062198201-us-army-analysis-of-russian-syria-operation/ ), and Syria and Russia are the least of Israel's problems.

Iran's corridor to the Med should be nearing completion, the resupply routes are now completely covered with top of the line air defense afaik.

Additionally, Putin is giving Erdogan enough rope to hang himself, while Erdogan exterminates commie kurds (who had US and Israeli support, and rejected support from Assad) and makes temporary land gains in Syria and Iraq, Turkey doesn't stand a chance against Iran, and I think Iran's sphere of influence will strengthen out through Iraq, Syria and eventually the Med.
There is a permanent bear trap being set against Israel. The Russians/Syria are allowing/helping Iran to set up its land bridge to Israel's border. They are letting Iran stack up bases there. The Russian Ambassador just came out and said: We will defend Israel if Iran attacks, but we also defend Iran's presence in Syria.

archive.is/ouULl
The guarantor of Israel becomes Putin. If Israel pushes against Damascus they face Russia, Iran, Syria, Lebanon. If Iran goes butt crazy and attacks Israel, Putin protects. If the zog takes out Putin personally, the guarantee is gone. Iran and the rest of Religion of Cuck™ glass Israel. If the communists take back the US, it won't matter the trap is set. Iran and Russia are in place.

100% shill.

This is copypasta to shit up the conversation and make it look like you're dropping info but its actually just a shill post

+1 JIDF points for you

Also if Trump trashes the Iran deal, they'll start enriching.

Nice projection Schlomo. You've been gaslighting for 3 consecutive posts.

Attached: porkprophet.png (1080x720, 451K)

I am the author from another board. Now read the supporting docs, and try again. Yelling shill is weak tier faggot.

Make the trumpfag cancer go away please

Attached: 1510261365344.png (429x410, 10K)

Attached: 1515933861147.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

Pretty weak, you're not on Stormfront Chaim. 0/10

Attached: 1521616920524.png (634x483, 267K)

t. Kike
OY VEY! BULD THAT WALL...AROUND ISRAEL!! XD MAGA!!!!

commit genocide on local police

Careful there Hershel, this lingo may be part of your job description, but those vicious hate crimes will not go unanswered. Reported to Scotland yards and Interpol.

Attached: 1521224560505.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

>BULD THAT WALL...AROUND ISRAEL!! XD MAGA!!!!

Attached: 1516999126125.jpg (815x396, 151K)

Yeah I'm JIDF, bro. Trump donates to me personally. He's a huge supporter

t. Same kike over and over
Like a teenager obsessed with a kardashian

Fake or the British police are as slow as they are Orwellian.

I was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed this tonight. "Kike" has been thrown around WAY more than normal.

Attached: dr-goebels.jpg (790x960, 79K)

Its fake anyway
I was in the britpol thread it was made

t. Newfag redditor kike

It's because Trump outed himself as king kike

Daily reminder that the Elders of Zion predicted the Omnibus bill and Trump.

QAnon is a fraud, the men who wrote the Protocols knew what was really going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=icAjo9VXKZU

Trump is a kike puppet. If you believe otherwise you've been fooled.

These shills just keep puyshing the meme that Trump is against Jews even though he's doing everything they want, and signing all the legislation they write.

Attached: protocols zion 8.png (609x602, 177K)

Attached: protocols of zion l.png (600x539, 133K)

>Teenager obsessed with a Kardashian

You come up with that yourself or are you working from a script. Saw that exact same line on another thread with the same flag.

OI LAD LEMME SEE YOUR KIKING LOICENSE

Tim and Eric is fucking gay and nobody on the receiving end of this lazy brand of humor enjoys it

Yeah that was me too unironically
It's true nonetheless

You fucks are deluded
The minute someone is critical of Trump you screm muh shillll

The minute Trump does something shit and will face backlash... "g-guys there is a raid planned ignore everything"

Try harder shill

Notice how the anti-Trump paid shills never have any solid arguments? It's all "as a former Trump supporter..." drivel.

i hope they all get arrested.

Please user, I’m begging you, make an example.

Notice how the Trump paid shills never have any solid arguments? It's all strawmanning, calling other people shills, "Shareblue", "CTR", "/leftypol/, defending all the bad things he does as "le 4D Chess" or not his fault, and fake conspiracy theories about how any minute now Trump will destroy the deep state and any bad thing he does will pan out in due time.

Same thing Obama bots did actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=vVX8QihFhZA
>Shills Were Saying Obama Was "Playing 3-D Chess" 8 Years Ago

Attached: 1521837478723.jpg (608x1442, 256K)

Attached: 1501919984091.jpg (450x520, 97K)

Is this post supposed to convince me that retards like you aren't being paid to spew diarrhea on here?

>clearly it's the people critical of a shitty spending bill that gives everything to Democrats, Jews and neocons, or critical of his Bush-tier appointees like Bolton who are the shills
>it's not the people who will defend the President of the United States and US establishment no matter what they do in every single thread and have an inorganic general running 24/7 for over 2 years on Sup Forums

Attached: 1517518318441.jpg (722x715, 75K)

Attached: 1513252170175.jpg (1000x791, 471K)

>Officer i'm allowed antisemitism! Here is moi loicense!

Attached: merch.png (499x641, 299K)

Attached: sma.jpg (861x884, 754K)

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel
propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1508017525779.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

>crosses road
>JAYWALKING
>gets shot

Reminder that these are all shills

>being THAT paranoid

Attached: 1472650486136.jpg (470x595, 201K)

10/10

EVEN 3D CHESS MEME BTFO

Attached: 479468375862.jpg (428x341, 24K)

Uh, no. We call them kikes because that is the nickname they birthed when they refused to sign an x on their immigration papers because it resembled too much of a cross as a reminder to them of Jesus Christ, who they deny as the Messiah, so they drew a circle instead. Kike. For coin. Usury.
There is no mistake being made. In fact, it is an extra measure of specificity in scrutiny of their character.

>The only people who use the word "kike" are Jews.
oh shit, I guess we better stop using the word 'kike' now, I don't want people thinking I'm a Jew. In fact we should all stop pointing out Jew's altogether, as everyone knows only Jew's call out Jew's

Attached: behind post.jpg (491x491, 40K)

lmao, there's always an excuse