Why do fags have to ruin everything Sup Forums?

Why do fags have to ruin everything Sup Forums?

Like my dick.
And my dick.

He is surprisingly funny and likeable, though.

Surprise!

This. He is a nice addition to the cast, and this coming from a trap hater.

I fucking hate you Sup Forums, this isn't even a decent trap. In fact he's ugly to boot. Neck yourselves for pushing this garbage character.

>looks like a girl
>sounds like a girl
>"guys guys its a boy"
>fags it eat up
I'm so done with this shit, I just want actual handsome men. But no, you closet fags are so unsecure about your sexuality that you cant admit that you like a guy, so you lust over a literal girl with a dick. Almost every mainstream anime has a shitty "trap" nowadays because of your shit taste

I don't get the recent trend of having a crossdressing guy constantly playing as a female role through the show. Also with most having female voice actresses.
With older shows, I remember Haganai having that, but not every season you would see it. Now every new season has a new trap, this what people like now?

I would be fine with it if they dressed in an androgynous way, but they always have to be obnoxious cross-dressers.

We want girls with dicks, not faggots being faggots, you want bara shit, we want traps.
Go and die you flaming faggot.

The only reason you like a girl with a dick is because you like the dick. Trap lovers are the biggest fags out there

That's a boy? I like traps but just make it a girl, jesus

Yeah I kinda agree. Every anime trap is always either in cosplay, or wearing something like a maid outfit.

Someone like Saika Totsuka is about as androgynous as I can think of.

I hate that fags are actually making me gay

>draw a girl
>call it a guy
???

>draw a fivehead monster
>call it a human being

Is wearing striped socks as comfy as Sup Forums makes it out to be?

He's got a somewhat manly build though, and his voice gets deeper at parts.

>that pic
>manly build
Lmao

>sounds like a girl

This is where you fucked up.

>Trap fever has become so incredibly widespread that even actual homos are getting sick of them
holy kek

Also on a more serious note, what makes a man handsome? I've never understood

>as Sup Forums makes it out to be
wat

Not being a fucking faggot.

user, even if he is wearing girl cotes his complexion hasn't changed, he is still a guy.

I love him.

>he doesn't know