Latinas and Natives are not the same race just because they were born with the same nationality

Latinas and Natives are not the same race just because they were born with the same nationality.

Drop this redpill and people get angry, accuse you of being a bigot, not knowing history -- left and right. Especially Amerimutts, those get really butthurt (for some strange but ironical reason).

One thing is race, another is nationality.

Pic related, both are Mexicans. One is Latina, the other one is Native.

Is this the ultimate redpill, the whole idea of separating nationality from race? Also, who benefits by this confusion of calling EVERYONE south of the border Latinos.

Leftists:
>Muh diversity
>fuck the remaining whites

Right:
>they are the same race because they speak "Mexican"
>let me tell you who's White

Attached: Mexican_girls_tbt.jpg (2048x1536, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2010/03/03/census-history-counting-hispanics-2/
mises.org/wire/how-census-bureau-invented-hispanics
youtu.be/YZJSPGi4XNc?t=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ISRAEL #1

source me on the left picture pls

Attached: 1519199023357.jpg (880x587, 93K)

it's actually your governments fault that erased any native american identity , so every mexican you ask regardless of their race and you ask them what their race is they say latino or hispanic.

the reason your government did that is because they didnt want indios to create their own identity and states based on race, and fuck with the mexican government which is of spanish origin.

also .1% of mexicans look like the bitch on the right and like even 5% of bitches look like that in southern europe were latins originated. stop fucking larping its obvious that bitch has menonita heritage

I can almost forgive the conquistadors for race-mixing.

Most aztec women look like slampiggies though

ISRAEL #1

FPBP
>reddit spacing
GTFO MY POL FAGGOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1348336793007s.jpg (229x250, 8K)

damn i wanna suck on those milk dud nipples

Attached: sexualpred.jpg (361x359, 44K)

The conquistadors literally went months without female contact, these were young men weren’t they? They probably fucked everything they moved once they got to Central America

Also, you're right that the govt in Mexico created this shit, it was to calm the nation from race wars. But are the rest of the nations little parrots?

Also, the "menonita" word gives you away as a wetback. And she is Regina Pavón.

literally a nation of ultra-violent hapas, where you mixed the bottom tier Spaniard sailor men with the natives who survived the old world pathogens.

The one on the right is about as Mexican as Louis C.K. is Mexican. Which means she is, but that doesn't mean jack shit because that's like saying Americans can be white, when compared to a picture of a black American.

lots of Latinx are white-native mix
this is Mestizx

My girlfriend looks whiter than the girl on the right and she is 1/8 indian, 1/4 spaniard and a fully German father.

No! Bad leaf! The whole mestizo is just a meme or overrated -- highlighted by Mexican liberal agenda.

>lots of Latinx are white-native mix
>this is Mestizx
If you were trying to trigger me

You succeeded.

Have your (You) you fucking leaf

You will never be this correct
let that sink in

Left is hotter

Ok.

I have fucked a lot of mexican pussy and this spick speaks the truth

You butthurt, Iberiotard?

>tips fedora hat
Much obliged.

This guy gets it! ISRAEL #1

Nope. Wish the couple the best.

Israel #195

I want to eat that thing's ass on the left

Don't we all?

No

Thanks Mexico I really hate latina but like native mexicans.

WTF is this new meme?

It's easy, just call white looking Mexicans Spaniards and if they don't look white call them Mestizo.
You can differentiate Castizo too but it is too hard. I know Castizos that are whiter than some "pure Spaniards from Spain".

THIS
This is exactly why they got away with mixing everyone in the same bag "for diversity sake".

And the issue has always been that there is no real name for natives, just the generic "native" which can be applied to anyone on Earth.

Fun fact, Mexicans in Mexico don't use the word White (Blanco) to describe ANY white person in the world. Lots of reasons for this. It's like whiteness can't exist in the universe, or something.

Media, news outlets and such relish on this confusion.

Pic is a Chilean.

Attached: images-19.jpg (332x443, 37K)

>YWN slightly decrease her offspring's whiteness on the ice fields of Patagonia

Attached: feinstein_grassley-800x430-1 (1).png (228x298, 84K)

>165162902
ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1ISRAEL #1

sup with that?

>Latino (/læˈtinoʊ/ or /ləˈtinoʊ/)[1] is a term often used to refer to people with cultural ties to Latin America
It's really that simple you fucking retard. Literally no one gives a fuck if you disagree with the definition it was designated. What a fucking waste of a thread

SAGED

Attached: 182938923822.jpg (640x480, 54K)

I forgive them too

Attached: 1519198877273.jpg (1600x1067, 395K)

He's talking about giving her oral sex, not roasting her hindquarters, Pablo.

Are you retarded? Or do you just make shit up?

It is an attempt to gauge the amount of beaners in the country. Nothing more.

" The first major attempt to estimate the size of the Hispanic population for the entire nation was in the 1970 Census, in which forms were completed by residents themselves. The question appeared on one of the two long-form questionnaires sent to a sample of the population, not the short form that everybody answered. The question asked: “Is this person’s origin or descent—“ and the response categories were: “Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Central or South American, Other Spanish,” and “No, none of these.”

pewsocialtrends.org/2010/03/03/census-history-counting-hispanics-2/

mises.org/wire/how-census-bureau-invented-hispanics

Latina isn't a nationality. You would think you would know that, being a spic

Thats because they are not pure Spaniards. This is What Spain looks like.

youtu.be/YZJSPGi4XNc?t=21

I hate spics regardless of their race. Why do I hate them, you ask? Well, probably because I understand the number of spics in spic America who claim to be of "pure European heritage, ese" is infinitely larger than the number of them who are genuinely White.

NAXALT is not your friend.
Mexico is literally the Iberian State of La Creatura.
Their founding religious mythos, the lady of guadeloupe, is propaganda spread by the govt and the church to promote miscegenation between the indians and the spaniard colonists.
Short of being the equivalent of nazi propganda specimens, there will be no Lopez's, Garcias, Rodriguez's, etc. allowed to remain in this country.