ITT: reasons you've dropped an anime/manga

ITT: reasons you've dropped an anime/manga.

I dropped it because it decided to focus completely on the fujoshi.

It wasn't fun to read.

Sometimes I drop when I'm just not interested in the author's goal for the series. Dragon Head for example, it's a great manga but the whole embracing the darkness thing and dealing with fear themes were just not interesting to me, I was just looking for a survival story.

Wasn't gay enough for me.

>NBR
I would have dropped it too

Front-loaded accidental pervert scenes

tried picking up spiral since I remember watching it years ago and the characters had an amazing lack of personality.

>Reverse harem
>Reverse trap appears

U mad user, the psychological aspect was the bee's knee's.
That said you lucked out. The ending was quite uninspired.

I'm not mad, I just couldn't really enjoy it. For what's worth I thought the first few chapters were great.

I powered through but I really wished it ended after the tunnel and before they met other survivors
The first part was incredible though.
>main girl a cute

I heard they never explained what the hell happened. I guess mystery is another theme the author wanted to apply but it's just not for me. And yeah, she a cute.

Well they partially explained it even if it doesn't make sense.
It was volcanoes, mt Fuji among others

yeah way to kill the mood.

this was the most disappointing moment in one piece

the worst part is that every "serious" fight from now on we will have to endure that dumb thing

i mean for fucks sake, i can find cooler fan arts than that in one second, thats ridiculous

Wasn't what I expected (in a negative way)
I hated the characters
I hated both the english AND the original voice acting (Familiar of Zero)

>MC loves VIDEO GAEMS!!1111 or the story features VIDYO GAEMS111!! as an important plot element
Dropped
>MC is unreasonably meek
Dropped
>Anime alttogether
Dropped
10 years ago it didn't bother me, but now I can't tolerate any shit like this. Getting older changes even anons.

Hurr durr their NBR, they can't make super cute retard babies.
When will this meme stop?

I frequently drop manga/anime for no reason other than just not feeling like reading/watching it, then I either return years later or never at all.