Where were you when Cantwell became the unironical leader of AWD just because Enoch and Anglin forgot to give him a...

Where were you when Cantwell became the unironical leader of AWD just because Enoch and Anglin forgot to give him a call?
I'm not even mad now, just a bit sad that the cucks yelling that this entire thing was for nothing were right all along.

Attached: Sin título.jpg (620x493, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MK66trxjwKkv=MK66trxjwKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL

the great battle is no place for uncontrolled ego and bickering.

The Right Stuff and The Stormer won’t appeal to the middle aged, middle class American, nor should they try to, but they should stop thinking they can reach them through rallies and other retarded IRL LARPing. That was the problem, They didn’t know how to do that and got raped by the medial, they destroyed any semblance of a positive reputation the “alt right” might’ve had by doing things such as Charlottesville

I agree completely, and by the article Anglin wrote very recently about it and how the TRS guys talked about it in one of the latest shoahs, it seems they seem to completely agree too.
I'm just amazed at how easily the whole thing fractures, and I'm not even talking aboute TWP, I never saw them as part of the alt-right or whatever you want to call the thing all the other groups were doing.

GTKRWN? AWD? Wut

I now only a bit about him, but I'm saying with absolute assuredness that Chris Cantwell is a fucking punk for the following comment:

>i'm building an army that can take a punch and do a bid ('a bid' refers to a prison sentence)

Here he is crying after learning he has an arrest warrant: youtube.com/watch?v=MK66trxjwKkv=MK66trxjwKk

AWD is a former neo-nazi group that was subverted and is now a satanic death cult. It sounds ridiculous but it just seem that it's exactly what happened.
kiwifarms.net/threads/satanic-vampire-neo-nazis-atomwaffen-division-siegeculture.38120/
It's a fun read if you're interested.

I *know only...

Yeah this isn't TRS so you're gonna have to explain shit a little bit. If you're gonna be an alt-right nigger at least tell us what the fuck you're talking about.

I don't really know what's going on behind it, I don't have a TRS or a DS account, but both TRS and DS distanced themselves from Cantwell without even telling him about it, when he found out he got mad and started posting stuff like in the screenshot.

Yeah, Cantwell's right, TDS and TRS aren't going to grab the centrists after years of vocally expressing their hatred of niggers and kikes. And the other guy is right, "building an army of radicalized ideologues who can take a punch and do a bid" is fucking retarded. If a literal skinhead gang was going to overthrow the ZOG, then the Aryan Brotherhood would have done that by now.

And Cantwell's certainly not going to accomplish that by publicly announcing that as his intention; Jesus Christ in a Klan robe, if you're going to go all "SIEGE", read the fucking parts about opsec.

And furthermore, if anyone *could* raise an army of invincible aryan warriors, it isn't going to be Chris fucking Cantwell, "the crying Nazi". You don't get hard motherfuckers rallying behind you when you're most famous for public tear-shedding.

Everyone engaged in this is doing something fucking stupid.

We are practically back to pre Rockwell days with how hard these guys have failed.
Hopefully this is a hot summer and the left goes bonkers in the streets starting tomorrow. They are the best Alt Right recruitment campaign.

we really need to false flag Cantwell and get him locked up

he's better a martyr than what he is now

Nobody gives a shit about these retarded e-celeb fights, fuck off TRSodomite

thats funny because thats literally what nazism is about

ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1

neither the blosheviks nor the nazis cared for the big center. all they did was bullying the center into obedience. you need but a few dedicated warriors to take control. the center are just sheeple and will do what they are told.
cantwell is righ

We need to win over the NPCs!

These people are all so fucking retarded. I can’t believe I was into that scene a few years ago. TDS was cool when they were just former libertarians who said nigger. Now they’re typical controlled op faggots.

Jesus fucking Christ, there is no hope

Apparently we won't have to false flag shit, his publicly stated intention is to raise a violent army of racists at a time when the courts are maliciously prosecuting every white nationalist they can get their hands on. James Fields, Allen Scarsella, Michael Strickland, Jordan Jereb, anyone they can get a pretext to take action against.

The first time a member of Cantwell's little kampfgruppe commits a crime, he's basically volunteering to go to prison. He's essentially already signed a confession to shit he *might* do. Idiot.

He's partially right. TRS realized the political importance of winning over moderates WAYYYYY too late. Ricky Vaughn is just as racist as any of them, but he doesn't act like a retard about it so he has boomers and conservadads retweet him.

I almost wish all of TRS went the way Cantwell did so we can just cut our losses now before they embarrass us in the future. It's probably for the best though, they still have a lot of young followers they can save from a life on the fringes of society.

Yes, we really need a guy married to a Jew to save the young Aryans lmao

Ricky Vaughn is a Thernovich tier civic nationalist who got into bed with the TRSodomites after his career as a pro-Trump e-celeb failed.

Right, he'll push them away from insane NEETsocs like you now that TRS is moderating their message and image.

What a fucking idiot.

Alright Cantwell, go do your own thing. Fade into irrelevance.

Yes we need more BASED Jews to stop the kids from becoming evil racist white supremacists

>married to a Jew
divorced now. What do you think redpilled him?

No, we need people with political views that aren't embarrassing to explain to our family members to stop kids from becoming antisocial retards like you.

Eh... People don't really remember much and if you manage to get people to distrust the media and jewish defense groups like the ADL and SPLC then it won't matter when they put some article about how Enoch was doing a nazi salute at a TWP rally years ago.
They can still recover, so long as they don't do dumb shit like not talking to people inside their own movement or being gay and "betraying" each other, they really should just talk about public things in public so it doesn't end up being a huge shitshow which has to then be damage controlled.
In any case DailyStormer is better in every single way at doing that, every article is clearly meant to be funny and they talk about getting young guys' life in order so they can be the generation that takes over the country, and with the way they seem to have strucured the bookclubs it seems to be working spectacularly.
Ricky Vaughn is a faggot though, I don't know why anyone listens to him, convincing old people while not bringing young pople in is a death sentence, this is something leftist have done excedingly well and have now taken over everywhere, well that and having the backing of jews but the point still stands.

>now that TRS is moderating their message and image.
Lmao
You mean now that they’re doing damage control and trying to go back to the only thing that made them popular in the first place

Incompetent hypocrites

t. antisocial retard projecting

I almost joined them. I learned this a while back when it was all very hush hush. One of the members told me how things run there, unironically spooked the shit outta me and told them I reconsidered and will not join them.

Attached: 946D5CF4-60CA-4707-9E47-21CDA16784C7.jpg (216x212, 18K)

literally this

That's how all fringe movements end up. Identifying as a natsoc is the most childish indulgent shit ever.

People with real political Will focus on enacting change through the political process. They don't argue over their interpretation of Savitri's green sun or whatever the fuck.

The battle is very real and we don't have time to waste LARPing. We need to stop the flood however we can, as soon as we can.