DIVORCE

Let me explain something to you poltards. I hope you listen because I learned the hard way. I'm in the middle of a divorce right now with a woman I loved for years. In learning the hard way, I have swallowed "red pills" way beyond the scope of what many consider to be a red pill.

- I had taken my wife's virginity, so the idea of having to date a roastie is horrific and not even conceivable for me it's like someone saying "well now you have to fuck goats." If you actually have a virgin that loves you, you realize that having it any other way is like dating a used prostitute.

- With feminism and birth control and condoms I now believe that MOST women are essentially dykes. If you aren't making babies and being the man (meaning boss) of the house, your dick may as well be a dildo.

- the pill changes women's brains and hormones. You can research all the studies done on this. I believe it turns them into a bizarre kind of half-man over time. My wife gradually became less and less feminine and more career-oriented. Many such cases. I have friends who have gone through the same thing. At some point in their late 20s, if a woman isn't bearing children and they're on the pill, they transform.

Attached: 1517245269323.jpg (750x750, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtube.com/watch?v=6I6uhMY36X4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

- There is no conceivable way to repair society unless we end feminism and return to patriarchy. Really, the only way to do that is to collapse this system and rebuild. There is no other way.

- Any political movement that isn't 1000% focused on harnessing young men's angst towards destroying the entire feminist system is a waste of time.

Let me explain something to you poltards. Israel is #1.

- It WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. I am tall, attractive, I make good money. I have traveled the entire planet. Divorce rates are high and less and less people even get married. I now believe that the guys who remain married are either in insular christian communities or they're getting cucked. No man is spared from this scourge.

- TRP only scratches the very surface. We have all been brainwashed. Women are not fully human. They are not "mankind." They do not experience emotions and logic like men do. For all of human history women served one purpose: to serve as broodmares. To bear children and raise them till puberty. The muslims actually get this, so they treat their women like livestock, which they should!

I always agreed with TRP. It is only now that I realize it was far too generous in it's assessment of females.

>My wife gradually became less and less feminine and more career-oriented. Many such cases
This hit me too close to home. Wish I could've gone back and stopped her from starting them

Checked and you're right. We need to destroy the system, voting is a fucking joke.

Have a bump. I'd like to see where this thread is going

ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL

lmao, the one time I laughed at spam

yeah but saying this to a bunch of degenerates larping as edgy lords on the internet wont do shit especially this posed hole of gay fags who cant decide between painal or a circle jerk, might as well kill your self or start stock piling arms for the fall when warlords will roam the country side.

ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAE

Agreed.

OP, I'm an attorney. I see divorces on a daily basis -- along with petitions for child support, modifications thereof, and custody battles. It's all so fucking brutal. I'm young, handsome, and I work out very often. I can't find a woman, and at this point I don't think I want to get married, especially after all I've seen. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Right now, I'm just going to fuck Tinder girls and go about my business.

just remember to get rid of your used condoms or she might nab them for child support

You want the truth? You were probably away too much. (((They))) have forced this on everyone.

Not everyone on pol is a degenerate edgelord. If you met me irl you'd never believe I go on pol.

You realize that hundreds of thousands of people visit pol every day? it's not just losers. You're probably assuming it is just because you're a loser. That's called "projection" in psychology.

I have a couple friends who are also divorced and they said the same thing.

It is a scientific fact that it devastates their hormones and changes their physiology. Of course they ignore you if you mention this, but it's not like it matters cause women should not be allowed to make any decisions.

Attached: DNhJkPhXkAUA9k7.jpg (982x683, 100K)

are you really gonna argue that pol is a smart place to start a movement.

you can't just "destroy the system" because if somehow you do that leaves your nation VERY vulnerable during the transition. it would somehow have to be simultaneously across all western countries suffering from this, and somehow pray china or russia doesn't invade during the conflict

ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1SRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1

You have to prepare yourself for any potential divorce by having the ability to divest yourself of any potential assets into your family's name.

Kinda hard to get 50% of nothing.

Cunts only get something in a divorce if the man is willing to play ball by that society's rules.

Don't play ball.

France was fine during their revolution.

thats because no one wanted to fight french rebels.

Im telling you guys, find a cute trap and dont look back.

Attached: 1495867068656.jpg (807x1173, 113K)

We need to be willing to lose some territory in order to regain ourselves.

Right now, we're weak. Just look at obesity rates.

you seriously comparing the late 1700s to now, leaf?

I'm not trying to start a movement. But if I was, what difference would it make? Where the fuck would you "start a movement?" You start a movement by talking about something and working towards a goal. You're just a hopeless negative person and I feel sorry for you.

At this point, it doesn't matter. A rapid collapse would be better for us, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. The only possibility would be if enough men get pissed off and alienated enough that they actually decide to organize and lay everything on the line.

From an evolutionary perspective, this isn't unlikely. We're programmed to take risks. At a certain point (probably now or in the next few years), it makes more biological sense to just risk your life in combat than continue as an evolutionary dead end.

Attached: 1512771746168.jpg (1280x1152, 732K)

>b-b-b-but muh white race
>be a man already
>man up and grow up
>stop the vidya
>marriage is a milestone
>marriage brings out the best in men
>married men make more than unmarried men
>family makes you more responsible

Women also go stale by about 27. If you haven't trained her properly by then, it isnt going to happen.

no im a realist, the best most of us could hope for is finding a like minded warband in the inevitable colaspe of the west and then for us to raid and pillage towns and cities until the high population of liberals die or are scared into moderates before we rejoin society if we even make it that far.

even then it's not like there's a physical location to this problem. MGTOW is literally the only start to this. Imagine a bunch of guys protesting for men's rights, the media will eat them alive.

I think france was in a even more precarious position. They were surrounded by enemies that were close by and connected by land. American has nukes and is separated from all its rivals by oceans.

Change divorce laws and have no more alimony and things like that. Also split custody in half. Then people won't divorce to get money. Common sense people.

They tried, and Austria still got btfo multiple times.

+1 upvotes, user. Made me chuckle.

Now are you talking post Neapolian or pre Neapolian

ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1

I'm glad you've embraced the truth

Attached: robutt.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>the pill changes woman’s brains
>My wife gradually became less and less feminine and more career-oriented.

You are weak and foolish. I realized the problems with the pill and how it changed my wife’s temperament early on and got her off that shit. Just because you are a weak man and couldn’t hold your marriage together doesn’t mean it hopeless for every other man. Your pittiful rant is simply nauseating. SAD!

I am starting to understand why she's divorcing you. Also what kind of shit sculpture is that? If you put the face back together it would have two noses and two mouths over one skull. Absolute trash.

xxaxa
SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:

THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

I'm definitely not suggesting protesting.

But the other "MGTOW" option is to actively destroy feminism.

>berate and ridicule women who look/act like sluts
>do not give a fuck at all about any social criticism whatsoever
>take direct action against centers of feminist power
>if feminists and abortionists and birth control clinics are stealing our future and genociding our children, then what should be done to them?

This is hypothetical

If you are a genetic dead-end in this current system, then what difference does it make? If we win you'd be freed from prison or made a hero or both.

If you're going to live out your life as a MGTOW you may as well be in prison. You can read all your books and work out all you want there. Wht. Difference. Does. It. Make.

Attached: 1518209737732.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Both. Austria went to war with France like 6 times between 1789 and 1814. I'm not on the side of the FR I think its the worst thing to happen to humanity but a nation doesn't completely disintegrate because its undergoing radical change.

Also hopefully this revolution would involve more countries than just the US.

Duh...

checked and god bless

>Israel is #1.
in the ovens

That's tough man. Sorry that you have to go through this. Hope it gets better for you OP.

So your wife is leaving you because she's on the pill and she doesn't want you to nut in her?
Explain the divorce. Did you maybe do something wrong?
If not then good riddance. Your wife isn't worth keeping.
Be a mgtow

>face is ripping in half and skull is emerging
>each half of the face includes a complete nose, a complete eye, and half of another eye socket
way to go Pygmalion

>If you aren't making babies and being the man
Well there's your fucking problem.

I will grant you that birth control seems to change womens' behavior though

what kind of bot is this?

Attached: 1515466745930.jpg (790x1053, 93K)

So what do we do to ensure we don't make the same mistakes you've made?

based nip tackling the real issue itt

I think it's a meme at this point.

OP, this has been obvious since the day that men stopped being men, laws went into a complete 180 and all the standards we used to have had been twisted. To get married now or even just a couple of decades back would be to ruin any potential future you may have had

youtube.com/watch?v=6I6uhMY36X4

You people divorce for anything.

Attached: 1520009917491.jpg (275x320, 37K)

The kind that targets threads that matter to make meaningful discussion impossible.

How are you supposed to make babies if they won't stop taking the pill? It became a constant point of argument. She always wanted to "wait." Always said we need so much money, etc. this is for years. All of her friends are the same way so I assume it's common.

No, she's just on the pill and I assume that is a contributing factor. That and the fact we waited too long to have kids. At first I didn't want them, then it was her, then her whole personality changed over the period of about a year.

I agree. Good riddance. But I really do not want to be mgtow and I love women and always wanted a family so I'm now considering my options. Among them are Islam, wife shopping in the third world, and becoming a revolutionary. Can't believe I'm serious but I am.

Attached: 1519669406057.jpg (640x838, 65K)

My first gf was a virgin and she ended up being the biggest roastie cheating libcuck I know to this day.
Beware the virign meme. It doesn't work the way you think

As an aside or perhaps not as an aside, marriage in Japan is generally considered to be for the purposes of having children. Alimony mostly doesn't exist, joint property mostly doesn't exist, custody rights generally go to the mother but child support is typically set quite low, a few hundred USD per month equivalent.
If you're married without children people will ask you if you have some kind of medical problem

>Among them are Islam, wife shopping in the third world

Woah nelly there slow down son. Never fall for the islam meme. If anything become a based mormon and save the white race.

But seriously. Go to church. Even if you don't like muh sky wizard. Meet a qt at church.
I'll assume you are 40+ years old so this shouldn't be a problem for you.

Unless there is a collapse or revolution I don't think there is anything you can do. There is a slim chance that becoming a muslim or something like that could prevent this from happening, but it seems to have taken the entire west.

People read the statistics (as I have) and they don''t realize that ITS REAL. This is why our birth rates are plummeting and less and less are getting married and men are less and less happy. Feminism and these feminist chemicals are destroying our entire society in slow-motion.

Attached: Whore-babylon-luther-bible-1534-saturated.jpg (3543x2600, 1.39M)

>be me
>fucked a couple of girls when I was in high school
>not really chad, but not virgin either
>recently found a woman that was in the same boat
>basically a reformed roastie
>our experiences have made us more conservative
>we're getting married soon
Life is good man. I don't understand why spergs are concerned about finding a perfect virgin when they'll just turn on you in this toxic world of filth. Something the spergs don't get is that when you go swimming in the cesspool that is modern society, everybody gets a couple turds on their face. It's important to move on from the past and look towards making a brighter future. This requires us all to make sacrifices. Stop being spergs and go nail some tradthots and make white babies, fuckers. Do it now.

Attached: 1514741898948.png (1200x1200, 186K)

In child sex slaves!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-01-30-18-25-30.png (800x1280, 123K)

>It's important to move on from the past and look towards making a brighter future

Louder *clap* for *clap* the *clap* people* in *clap* the *clap* back

hot sauce in the condom resolves that issue

I'm not nearly that old and you clearly don't get church cause people very rarely romantically meet there and I'm not going to shuffle into a pew leering around at ass like some lecher.

pic was my wife near the end

Attached: 1521686579931.png (760x756, 285K)

>My wife gradually became less and less feminine and more career-oriented.
Because she has you trapped in marriage so she can do whatever she wants.

Attached: Marriage.jpg (648x1308, 285K)

>It became a constant point of argument. She always wanted to "wait."
HUGE red flag dude. Not being on the same page on something that significant suggests you married for passion rather than on serious reflection about your future with that person.

you retard will end being financially screwed, also thinking a contract where the state intervene is a good idea

I agree

what if we want to keep abortion because it disproportionately eliminates shitskin babies?

>I'm not nearly that old
Then you have your whole life ahead of you.
Cheer up pal. You are in the right here. Just be single for a while and get your shit together.
Eventually you will look back on your years with (((cunt))) and laugh.
T. concerned citizen

the solution is fembots, artificial wombs, femacamps, throw women to the oven, kill thyem rape them eat them women are worthless

>she has you trapped
No toothpaste man, he trapped HIMSELF

>But seriously. Go to church

Fucking christfags. Seriously, you could start a thread about chocolate cake recipes and they would find a way to shove their favourite magic invisible floating faggot-in-the-sky down your throat. Get ass cancer and die soon.

This, from personal experience. Don't get caught, but if you play by their rules, you get fucked like they want. Their rules were designed to fuck you, so why submit?

Are you actually from Colombia?

I hope you're right.
The idea of dating or fucking a used woman is just unfathomable for me and I don't understand how any man could respect a bitch that had some stranger blow a load all over her.

Most of the negative effects of marriage are derived from the states power over money.

People still have no clue how big of a deal bitcoin is.

Attached: 1399234454300.gif (499x352, 2.33M)

At that point I'd rather just shoot her. Why live on my knees like a cuck when I can drag everything down with me? Do you have a better option? Serious, what else am I to do if a woman wants all my stuff? Better to just kill her and myself than to face the dishonor of being divorced and having my kids taken.

Grow a pair and the courts become irrelevant.

Attached: 1514741962342.jpg (628x900, 141K)

We don't live in fairy tale land. None of us is pure. Finding peace and progress with our failed and tainted natures is what we have to do.

>flag
Discarded
Then don't date.
Work on finances, making sure you don't have denbts, etc. When you meet someone who takes your breath away the rest of it won't matter. Then you nut in her, have a family, and be happy.
You'll be alright.

Never marry a white women

>France was fine
>France is still fine
JUST FINE

yes

yes. so soy de colombia, hablas español?

You could put it that way I guess. There is so much MGTOW content out there that exposes marriage for what it really is: A legally binding contract with you and the gynocentric state.

Attached: 1492125284869.jpg (540x542, 85K)

i'm one of the few redpilled in my shithole countrym, when i have enough power i will ebcome his regent, and start a world war to put women in their place

Ok faggot learn to start and maintain a real relationship you fucking brainlet.

Goddamni you dipshit.
Christians and Coiners. No matter what, you dumbshits will find a way to bring up your obsession.

I'm completely certain that all Scamcoins are just that.
It was probably invented by the CIA you dipshit. You don't even know the identity of the guy that made it? You don't know if there are backdoors in the source code. You don't know who owns billions of dollars in it. It's used for all kinds of fucked up crimes. Anyone who knows ANYTHING about finance or cs knows it's sketchy.

Your coin has nothing to do with women decimating the entire civilization we live and die in.

Attached: DNoVngtXcAEJ8VL.jpg (770x536, 112K)

implying women are worthy, women mist be raped killed and eaten , replace them with fembots and artificial wombs for a true patriarchy and male utopia

He messed up at the end of the comic, should have specified to the kids that he will always love them, and their mother is a Janus. Not only will they learn what a Janus is in time, but at least he will have some clarity knowing his kids will still love him and maybe even see him again. Also good post user.

And this is why I became a mormon. The women here don't just get married, but "sealed" for eternity. They also don't take birth control ever and are used to breed, and they like it that way! I've been a Sup Forumsack for 3 years and a mormon for 3 months, literally is the religion that embodies all of the values of Sup Forums. Come home white man, come to christ. Come to God.

Attached: 4hZSEcHd7uNWD_Imruib5AcAXYzWoNqCK5bdhIEJCyA.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

>you breed livestocks
>muslims are correct about anything that doesnt align with christianity
>saying that a jew-infested pill that corrupted your wife makes all women "basically livestock"
kys, but i do hope your wife was fair in the divorce settlement

>replace them with fembots and artificial wombs

Won't happen for 30+ years. (on a realistic scale)

Back to redd*t faggot, also reported for underage.

Attached: IMG_0436.jpg (750x571, 102K)

plenty of time

Dear OP and other marital de-virginizers of similar experience.

You fell into the virgin trap.

What you are experiencing is the classic trap that destroys all young marriages. This is the exact reason why your parents always told you not to get married young and you didn't really know why.

When you marry a virgin, she eventually strays. Once she discovers sex, and realizes the power that it gives women, and that it truly is their only power, they start to wonder what they missed and the doubt works its way into them, corrupting them slowly, insidiously.

A woman in her twenties who was a nuptual virgin will always wonder what she missed, she will stray, and then she will annihilate everything in her path of "discovery." That discovery of course being her own lascivious self destruction.

Like some of the married men who have spoken up in this thread, there is no cure for this cancer. You can be a 6 foot tall fit and attractive man with a good income, there is absolutely no rational argument of risk vs reward that will keep a woman from straying.

It's not a coincidence that the Bible story that got man kicked out of Eden was about a woman getting curious.

There are only a few ways to successfully procreate with a woman and hold a family together.

1- You must leave a western first world democracy and marry a woman that still has old world traditonal family values and was raised to revere and aspire to motherhood. Simply importing a foreign bride is not enough, she will eventually be polluted if you introduce her to a toxic environment.

2- If you don't leave the country, you need to find a woman who is experienced, but not entirely irresponsible. By that I mean, she must have had sex partners before you, but was actually intelligent enough to not drop out any bastard kids and managed to save her womb for the seed of her husband. This is of course a hard breed to find in this day and age, but as you have learned, a virgin gets curious, curiosity begets doom.

post boobs thot

My fiancee decided to go off her birth control because she noticed that it was adversely affecting her mood and libido. After being off of it for a month, she became much happier and sexually interested. She's been off of birth control and we've basically just been pulling out to avoid pregnancy for over a year now. It's kind of irritating that I can't cum in her often (I have twice since her being off of birth control and she's taken a morning after pill both times) and that I really have to control my orgasms, but it certainly beats the feeling of condoms (and having to pay for them).

Attached: IMG_0308.jpg (984x1024, 100K)