This was fucking awful

This was fucking awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

duelinganalogs.com/comic/a-tear-jerking-story-about-animal-crossing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Little known crap like that typically is.

It was about as good as a children's movie based on a children's video game could be. You don't still watch children's movies do you OP? I myself can't even stomach generic trashy LN harem stuff aimed at young adults anymore, I can't fathom why you'd unironically watch trash like that.

The Professor Layton anime on the other hand was pretty good

It came up in conversation and I thought it was interesting. Animal Crossing is a cute little thing, but this would up being quite disappointing, only really for the youngest of kids.

Also, I very rarely watch films. This is the first in many many months. Last one I watched was probably "Hunt for the Wilderpeople" back near the start of this year. That was directed by Taika Waititi.

In relevance to animation, last animated film I watched was probably "Baymax". That was in the Umeda Train Station Theatre back in 2015.

I will give the Layton one a go though. Seems reasonable enough.

Footnote: What is with Nintendo's long running obsession with Avian Men?

>only really for the youngest of kids
Just like the video games. As I said OP. Are you mental? Did someone on /mlp/ convince you that's it okay for grown adults to watch these type of things?

MLP is full degen crap. We don't ever go there.

I will take your Layton suggestion.

>we

>wuz

it was for kids, your not supposed to watch it

Free world.

And you anime is any better?

>cancer

>Free world.
So >The /mlp/ guy was on point after-all? Christ. You are mental then. Just mental.

>being on Sup Forums

I genuinely think the issue here is you.

Just to come here as a warning. Don't bother with that film. It's not great. Will take your Layton suggestion. Thanks.

Animal Crossing isn't a kids game, it's for all ages. If you want to shitpost, Sup Forums is better suited for you.

>it's for all ages
Meaning it is for kids. If you're unable to comprehend things maybe go back to /mlp/

t.Sup Forums user who has no soul

duelinganalogs.com/comic/a-tear-jerking-story-about-animal-crossing/

No seriously. You're the outlier here.

>It's for all ages
>Meaning its for kids

You know what isn't for kids? Sup Forums. Wait til your balls drop to post.

No seriously, you're the outlier here.

Fuck you I liked it.
The female MC was annoying tho.

>not a new IP
hmm

Kill yourself, faggot. just because you want to cum inside chibi animals doesn't make it not a kids' movie.

I literally just redownloaded this because the wife is finally interested in AC because of the mobile game. It's an SoL kids' movie for kids; what did you expect? The boy villager is rad for acting like an actual AC player though.

>Getting mad of a supposed "kids movie"

Here's your (you)

Kid shows are just shows written on a higher difficulty. You can be child-appropriate but still have universal appeal. Of course, that's pretty rare, but Kemono Friends was a recent show that fit the bill.

>not a new IP
hmm