MOVE TO EUROPE NOW AND FIGHT WITH US

european american have a home and objective in europe ,what you have in usa? nothing more than materialistic shithole that deny his heritage and want european american dead
we can win if we reagroup in europe ,east europe and russia are safe and western europe awaneking

Attached: 440px-Parthenon_from_west.jpg (440x330, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

free university

Attached: jtlX1gt.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

free healthcare

Attached: 41f1777cb50fff1104b521bde0fb5397--pretty-redhead-ginger-hair.jpg (736x734, 65K)

social services house ....

Attached: 33da323feabf1512653893-2.jpg (1006x1006, 212K)

no jewish rat

Attached: uglyjews.jpg (1024x721, 125K)

family values are much stronger

Europe has no use for rural and suburban retards

yes you are our family and doent matter how are you we will love you regardless if you behave correctly you will integrate well

Attached: 47rs160526b516.jpg (800x600, 48K)

you could live like a prince if you sell your house in usa and select a good zone in europe
you want you and your children be denigrated for his existence or you want a future with dignity and respect

Attached: article-2093144-118045A0000005DC-582_964x566.jpg (964x566, 172K)

What country would accept me?

I won't be accepted.

lol, housing prices in most of Europe are much MUCH greater than anywhere in the US outside of major cities like San Fran / NYC. You can get a basically mini mansion in most of the US, while you'll be living in a cuck shed in Europe for the same price.

europe won't let us in. they'd rather have mooslims

The entire continent lives upon the greatness they once had. USA is currently #1 country in the world. Besides too many muslims in Europe.

Abandon Trump's america.

It's lost.

Attached: white flight.jpg (740x493, 183K)

outside of big cities you could buy a house like this for 300k and if we are speaking of easter europe you will be the king ,house beautiful wife respected by your neighbours...

They would laugh and call me burger

(((free))) (((free))) (((free)))

Oh wait, I'm the one paying for it for Muslim, Africans, and lazy communists.

I'll pass on earning 20% of what I earn now and living in a shit place for tons of money. I'll stick with earning well into the 6 figures with my business, and living in my $165,000 2,400 sqft house, in an area where cost of living is under $40k per year for my entire family.

free lunches

>Russia
>safe

25% of that country is Muslim.

Nicer homes are cheaper, and cheaper to maintain in 99% white areas of the Appalachians.

Oh, and we can buy guns. And we can buy healthcare when we need it, instead of just dying while waiting 8 months for surgery. But it was (((FREE)))!

But Europe doesn't embrace freedom like USA. Why would we want to go over there just to be oppressed? Where Muslim rape gangs traffic children and police do nothing.

>european american have a home and objective in europe

Attached: ancameri.png (499x280, 127K)

I might move to "europe" for work. Really uk. Whitest part of englandalmost 905 white

fight? there's no fighting. europeans have voluntarily allowed an army to invade and without a fight they just go around raping your women and you all say more please.

Attached: diversity opinion.jpg (317x468, 32K)

I'd move to Europe but what the fuck am I going to fight against if I don't have guns? I'm puzzled on what I should do. I have a passport of a country in the EU too.

Muslims are our only allies against unchecked Jewish power and privilege. Many Muslims are woke on the JQ and more Europeans are waking up to it too. Meanwhile, the USA is quite literally run by Israel to the point where thousands of white American men are sent to die fighting Israel's enemies.

Attached: one struggle.jpg (688x560, 56K)

The ones that aren't mutts might have.

only in a couples of places have happened even in germany the police are doing her work
and british people are waking up in the next 10 years we would have a nationalist party ruling uk

>Muslims are our only allies against unchecked Jewish power and privilege.
Muslim nationalists in the middle east are. Migrants in Europe are our enemy.

The Jews brought them in with exactly this goal. But there's no reason why we should not team up with them against the common Jewish enemy that destroyed their countries, leaving them no choice but to emigrate to Europe. Use your head a little, Hans.

Most of the 'refugees' weren't forced to emigrate and are only here for the gibs. Those people are as much or more of a problem than jews are.

Attached: WHITE FLIGHT.jpg (1600x1200, 328K)

>what you have--?
>deny his--?
>reagroup
>awaneking
You say you want a revolution? Sorry young man,
with English as atrocious as yours, you'll never recruit anyone over the age of six. Now, stay after and clean the erasers, and then you can go home.

Attached: 700-00063678en_Masterfile.jpg (446x450, 38K)

Best part of this picture, is it relates to Russia even more so then the United States.

Europe is a totalitarian communist shithole. At least in the US I have plenty of empty land and the government won't (can't) take my guns or throw me in jail for being mean to non-whites.

Last I checked, 'fugees don't have legislative power like the Jews do. It was the Jews that pushed the blacking of Europe. But since the 'fugees are already here, there's no reason why we shouldn't manipulate to strike the Jew instead of us. The Jew is their enemy as much as he is ours.

>FIGHT WITH US
Last I checked the US isn't in Europe

>Best part of this picture, is it relates to Russia even more so then the United States
t. General Mutton

Attached: 1445317362514.jpg (3000x2313, 1.44M)

i have no incentive to fight for this counrty. german people want their nation to vanish. the vast majority of them seems to be fine with the devolution of the state. europe cant be saved because white europeans dont want it to be saved, even if they realize that there are issues. most of them simply are too fucking retarded to understand what a democracy even is.

When the war actually starts and you are shooting muslims in the streets, maybe. Get your shit together.

Kys

Its increasing every minute it seems , remember when it was 7%?

>what do you have in the USA
Freedom of speech and guns. Fuck Europe they brought this tyranny unto themselves. There is a reason my ancestors came. If they try to bring it here I'll die fighting it like my ancestors did before me.

You have to go back.

We fought two world wars against this tyranny, which you brought unto us.

Yes we were the ones who restricted your speech and disarmed you, not the politicians you gave the power to do so. Don't be deluded.

No. Stay away Amerimutts. We don't need any of you. Take control of your jewry or die like maggots on your former soil.

>NO U
of course amerimutt doesn't have capacity for at least monkey-tier response

Attached: everytiem.png (750x523, 366K)

>Yes we were the ones who restricted your speech
You literally were.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification

it doent matter anymore not germans not american want what is happening lets focus in the future no in the past