/nzpol/

New Zealand will be holding a referendum on cannabis reform as part of the 2020 elections as per an agreement between the ruling Labour Party and coalition partners NZ First and the Greens. While I expect there will be a landslide for liberalisation I’m going to vote for it to remain illegal. Cancerous weed smokers are the scourge of nz/pol/ and the previous Sup Forums threads and deserve to suffer. The black market is preferable to the tax man and kiddies with no friends who cant find a good dealer aren’t mature enough to smoke.

Attached: new-zealand-mj.jpg (800x400, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15349577
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/668812
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Convention_on_Narcotic_Drugs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off yankee kike

Attached: 5115954.jpg (360x433, 24K)

I vote for what ever will implode this shithole the fastest

Attached: received_10213858597635370.png (679x873, 962K)

Yankees you say? I think we all know what to do.

NZ is ready to implode either way.

Thanks m8. I didn't know that Sup Forums is being raided when I posted the thread.

Attached: 1521854807140.png (1000x1080, 391K)

NEW ZEALAND IS #1! BLONDE GIRLS WANT ALPHA KIWI COCKS! NEW ZEALAND IS #1! BLONDE GIRLS WANT ALPHA KIWI COCKS! NEW ZEALAND IS #1! BLONDE GIRLS WANT ALPHA KIWI COCKS! NEW ZEALAND IS #1! BLONDE GIRLS WANT ALPHA KIWI COCKS! NEW ZEALAND IS #1! BLONDE GIRLS WANT ALPHA KIWI COCKS! NEW ZEALAND IS #1! BLONDE GIRLS WANT ALPHA KIWI COCKS! NEW ZEALAND IS #1! BLONDE GIRLS WANT ALPHA KIWI COCKS! NEW ZEALAND IS #1! BLONDE GIRLS WANT ALPHA KIWI COCKS! NEW ZEALAND IS #1! BLONDE GIRLS WANT ALPHA KIWI COCKS!

Begone peasant. Smoke weed so you can actually earn more money you low income faggot.

Attached: cannabis.jpg (741x544, 78K)

good call, the last thing we need is more dole bludging weed smoking LOSERS

remember, you will be paying for their lung cancer for the rest of your life (weed has 4 times more tar and is a carcinogen)

I'll vote yes, more neet bucks. and I want society to fall as fast as possible

reminder to vote yes for weed, if you're against legalizing weed you're against freedom.

Everything causes cancer you stupid retard. Smokers overpay their expense to the healthcare system anyways. It's the fat lard-asses that are causing the public health system to buckle under the share weight of their hosts. NZ pol is filled with literal retards.

reminder to vote yes for lowering the age of consent to 5, if you're against legalizing pedos you're against freedom.

Attached: skepticism close.png (304x302, 65K)

costs* not hosts

Most people here don't understand what they are asking for. Sure you'll be able to buy weed over the counter. Yes it will be strong shit and taxed and regulated. What they don't understand is employers will still drug test. Random tests may even turn into routine scheduled tests. Anyone testing positive for thc will be stood down or let go. The same burnouts who smoke weed today will continue when it's legal, smoking cones, collecting welfare and not a lot else. The prohibition keeps the problem from getting too big. We all remember the synthetic highs.

hopefully they're smart and limit it to 25+ year olds if it does go through. even though people younger than that will still easily get their hands on it, just giving an 18 year old the ability to buy weed legally as soon as they turn 18 is just not fucking good,

The average age of mental maturation as far as I'm aware is around 21 rather than 18.

lung cancer isn't what you need to worry about it's copd.
there's no reason weed should be illegal
^^

you realize you can go online and have it delivered to your doorstep the next day as it is. i could link you to 2 sites & 3 facebook groups right now. anybody who's going to smoke is already smoking

i always thought it was ~23. 21 is still better than 18 though at least. just fucking asking for trouble if they make it legal for an 18-21 y/o to buy weed over the counter is what i'm getting at though

yeah link me the sites then. it's fucking easy to get weed where i'm from in australia, but you still have to know people first. making it legal would bring in a lot more new users and that's not even debatable

I read we pay over 2 billion a year in cigarette taxes. Out of 16b for our entire health care budget. If any cunt reading this wants to be prime minister you should campaign on lowering the tax on ciggies.

weed from the darknet is cheaper, higher quality, and you don't have to deal with some dodgy ethnic. i'm growing 10 plants as we speak, you don't need to know anybody to get weed, in fact i had some faggot on reddit sell me some when i asked for a source

>Cancerous weed smokers are the scourge of nz/pol/ and the previous Sup Forums threads and deserve to suffer.
Any weed in Tauranga?

come to the good discord & i can hook you up

Agreed. Lower the tax on ciggies.
Stupidest comment I've seen.
"The same burnouts who smoke weed today will continue when it's legal, smoking cones, collecting welfare and not a lot else"
>Implying those same burnouts don't abuse/spend their money on alcohol and fast-food.
"We all remember the synthetic highs."
>pointless comment trying to equate marijuana with legal highs despite it being physically impossible to overdose on marijuana.

yeah but the darknet is not for normie retards is what i'm getting at. only a small percentage of people use the darknet because it's for people that actually have a slight idea as to what the fuck they're doing. when weed is as easy to buy as cigs, it'll be a problem imo

Let people smoke pot.
It will allow men to not have to care about the obesity epidemic and the entitled chicks that inhabit this country.

yea it's extremely addicting i admit, but it's definitely not a hard drug by any means., i pay less than $150 a year for a po box put down a fake name & i can order all the drugs i want with 0 risk. just fucking lol

Sure thing, Rangi.
Either way, increased availability is an issue regardless of set ages.

yeah nah the darknet is a god send i don't really have a problem with it. the people that use it know what they're doing and getting into. i just have a problem with people saying weed is harmless, if you give 18-20 something year olds easy access to it there will just be more and more lazy cunts with fog brain and shit memory. just really can't see it being good in the long term

i'm whiter than the slavic nigger who rules your shitty little club

I'll vote for decrim and regulation on weed.
I'll accept nothing less than an age restriction of 21 and I'll only vote yes if it's an honest referendum about recreational use.
I'm not jumping on the snake oil medical use band wagon.
Why the fuck shouldn't the country be getting taxes from a product when at present a bunch of brown gangs and other assorted scum suckers are reaping all the rewards?
Are you fucking mongrel mob, cunt?

>still mad
>muh weed

Teen usage has decreased in nations with decriminilisation/legalisation.

yea i dont agree with it being legal outright but it definitely has a place in treating terminally ill people, although i prefer morphine but thats just me

what caused the decrease in usage?

Honestly, if Auckland weather actually keeps NZ from capitalizing on England's fucked up first innings and forces a draw, you fuckers deserve legal weed and all the bullshit it will bring.

sieg fucking heil fuck da po-poe

IMPORTANT Sup Forums POLL:
Do you support Trump?

strawpoll.me/15349577

Drug tests are an extremely grey area. Usually they just make you take it and threaten you to resign which everyone does. The thing is that in an employment court, the employer MUST prove that you were high AT THE TIME. All a half competant defense lawyer has to do is point out that a weed test can pick it up within a month or more time, meaning that they cannot prove you were high at the time. Once it becomes legal it will take one court battle to btfo drug tests forever.

Drug tests are fucking offensive anyway. If you want me to take a test to prove I am not currently under the influence then fine, fair enough. But not this huge window testing bullshit.

If the age is 21 for purchase, then you have to have a friend who is of age to aquire it.
So you end up socially locking people under 18 from getting easy access to the drugs.
I mean there will always be the outliers, the NEET 21 year old who's fiending for underage pussy, or the "cool" divorced parent competing for their child's love and maybe getting some underaged pussy in the process.
But overall it has the effect of heavily reducing teenaged use of the substance in question.
Alcohol and cigarettes should go up to 21 along with a pot decriminalization and regulation. Same principle.

Jesus Christ can we have one fucking thread on this board that doesn't have you fat fucks shitting it up with your fucking garbage politics. Take it to another thread cunt.

He's not my president.
Because we have a prime minister.
And we're not America.
So fuck off.

In terms of what decreased the usage, Marijuana shops actually ask for ID, gangs/drug dealers don't.
New data from the Washington State Healthy Youth Survey, which was taken by more than 230,000 students, reveal that marijuana usage rates for 8th, 10th, and 12th graders have remained basically unchanged for the past decade. The survey also found that stores don’t seem to make pot any easier for kids to buy, with 8th and 12th graders saying cannabis was just as accessible as it had been in 2014 and fewer 10th graders saying it was “very easy” to obtain weed.
The biannual poll by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment found that 21.2 percent of Colorado high school students surveyed in 2015 had used marijuana during the preceding 30 days, down from 22 percent in 2011, the year before voters statewide approved recreational cannabis use by adults 21 and older.
Also,
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/668812
> The first full year after coming into effect, legalization is associated with an 8–11 percent decrease in traffic fatalities. The impact of legalization on traffic fatalities involving alcohol is larger and estimated with more precision than its impact on traffic fatalities that do not involve alcohol. Legalization is also associated with sharp decreases in the price of marijuana and alcohol consumption, which suggests that marijuana and alcohol are substitutes.
I'd rather have stoners roaming the street as opposed to aggressive drunks.
Prohibition doesn't work. Marijuana is better for society and the body in comparison to alcohol.

Attached: legalmarijuanacrime.jpg (638x575, 74K)

get fucked cunt

Just a poll that's going around, no need to sperg out. You don't have to vote if you don't want to.

Street dealers losing a lot of customers. Not worth it anymore just to sell to teens/20yo's. Makes it near impossible for those under legal age to buy it.

Not welcome, fuck off.

Alright alright, I'll take it elsewhere.

Up your arse and round the bend sounds like a nice place to take it faggot.

Drug testing for marijuana via urine sample isn't fair because it stays in your body so much longer compared to other drugs. Someone could do meth on the Friday, get clean over the weekend and pass a urine test the following Monday. You can't say the same for marijuana. If they want to test, it should be saliva testing.

in Colorado you can just grow your own weed but if you go to the shops they check id and they have a limit on how much you can buy I think its 1 oz

Also gangs and private can't compete with an industrial process.
They can't open several hundred acres worth of greenhouses to cultivate product without raising a bunch of red flags for law enforcement.
The legal industry can simply flood the market.

Been a long time since I've heard that turn of phrase

Point still stands. Despite being able to grow your own weed, marijuana consumption has decreased among teens. The only way teens would be able to grow marijuana anyways is with their parents encouragement, and if parents are encouraging their child to grow weed while they're a teen, they'd obviously be open to buying it for them anyways.

You can grow tobacco here, and brew/distill alcohol.
As long as you don't sell it, you can do what you want.
I'd love to see weed end up with a similar system.

i see sexy chloe tweeting about this a lot

This.

I tried growing baccy to get away from the massive costs but slugs devoured it while I was on holiday

Fuck even just one plant would be fine, preferably more but I could live with a single plant. A single fucking huge plant though kek.

Blackcaps are fucking trash.

They are.
Is this supposed to be a dig at us?
Every kiwi knows we suck at almost everything except rugby union.

>kiddies with no friends who cant find a good dealer
I'm 46 and living benny to benny. I pretty much go hungry because I have to spend like 80 a week on shit tinnies. There's nothing good about picking up some .6 tinnies and having to break your sessions into .1 spots just to last through the day. And there's fuck all I can do, it's either the tinnies or going with out. I've been smoking daily for 25 years and never even seen an oz. There's no way prices would be that ruthless if legal, shit I could be drunk for month on 80 worth of cask but only high for a week. Ignore the flag, my cheap internet hookup.

>mfw moving to wellington
what should i expect lads

Attached: 1505199538754.jpg (480x325, 20K)

You using medically?

Unshaved woman and shaved men.

> i think adults shoulf be criminalised and put in prison because they choose to do something to their own bodies

Kill yourself.

>rugby

OH NO

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

>kill yourself
that's criminalised too

Weed addiction destroys lives. Prison is a time out a a warning before you end up killing yourself.

muh body. I bet you support open borders too.

Attached: 29497277_1841384489214413_7866054915531997184_n.jpg (960x916, 53K)

>Prison is a time out a a warning before you end up killing yourself.
Or if it's an addiction get it treated by healthcare workers instead of the 'justice' system?

Freedom and border security are not mutually exclusive you kangaroo faggot

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. If the laws were stricter and harshly enforced, people would do it less. Morality man has it right.

>using stats for california
cherry-picking at scale, every cunt and his dog over there uses the stuff as a stress relief from their (highly-paid) meme startup job

Nice counter argument retard.

Attached: brainlet3.png (403x448, 53K)

Yeah its more people getting fucked over by drug tests whilst P is the bigger issue in the work place.

i bet it's massively subsidising every fat unhealthy cunt like it is over here

remember that smokers have been painted as the enemy for decades, they're the only cunts that literally everyone can treat like shit and discriminate against and get away with it

you'll cop shit for telling poofs to take their faggotry outside but if you tell a smoker to fuck off it's celebrated

the tax on durries is purely to punish them

> what are edibles
> what is vaporization
just legalize it. some children who have those terrible seizures will benefit from CBD oil. cannabis is further an excellent general-purpose medicine that gives people an alternative from shitty opioids and other pharmaceuticals. sure some will abuse it but a lot of them were already abusing it and abuse other shit that will remain illegal. at least now cannabis is put within the law and regulated so that dealers have to move to smth less popular, especially with legal cannabis as a legal alternative to whatever high someone might be looking for, or just find some other business.

Fuck off reefer madness moron.

>(((MSM))) tells you weed makes you better.

Yeah, not buying it.

>Wants darkies and chinks to have more disposable income.

Annoying/degenerate libshits, wind and surprisingly good coffee and food.

Someone should ask that cuck Winnie what happened to his Maori seats referendum that was supposed to be a red line.

wtf why

melbourne not pozzed enough for you?

He's coming here as part of a deputy PM swap.

I'm on the left myself so that's no issue

60%ish Maori, I want to embrace my roots

What sort of disgusting moron would vote to put cancer patients in jail for smoking cannabis? not even North Korea's government are that bad, personally I can't wait for cannabis to be legalized, NZ has become seriously backwards compared to other countries, eg USA, Australia, Switzerland Czech Republic etc.

I'm here lads

Attached: Hjalmar.png (480x480, 915K)

then you need to go to Hamilton,wtf roots are you going to find in that cold cosmopolitan hole

He never said it would be a redline and has publicly acknowledged its not going to go ahead.

>I'm on the left myself so that's no issue
Of the unpassing tranny waving anti NRA signage while some sort of fungus consumes your feet for all to smell variety?

You will see oddballs, also possibly some darkies masturbating in public.

Fuck off winniecuck. Suprised you faggots still have the gall to post here.

shut the fuck up national shill. nobody wants you here simple Simon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Convention_on_Narcotic_Drugs

Sorry bro nice try tarring me with another political party brush to try and cover the fact that winnie is a cuck piece of shit.

>It's not his fault wahhhhhh
>I'll still vote for him in the next election

The state of Winniecucks in the year of our Lord two thousand and eighteen.

Better than voting national.

He really is.
Is there even a political party in our country worth voting for?