>Pres Trump signs Memorandum on China Tariffs 3/22/18
youtu.be/k9mwk-lx05Y
>VP Pence @America 1st Event in Manchester NH 3/22/18
youtu.be/VXiHKjF49SQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/Saud Prince MbS 3/22/18
youtu.be/V1zSNCr6cAI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: ONE HUNDRED FEET HIGHER.jpg (6016x7220, 3.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80q-ukX1e2g
youtu.be/J92f2S3E0S8
markrozell.gmu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/President_Obamas_Signing_Statements.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_TPJQ1UPY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3_pTg560U
youtube.com/watch?v=zSGEUON8Wkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ATTENTION: NEW BAKER REQUIRED!

PANIC

Attached: 1521554964133.jpg (1035x1380, 229K)

how fucking tall is that? damn

Hundred feet higher and 0 dollars to the budget.
Don't worry, 3 billion more to Israel though

I got it, worry not

Amnesty Don has evolved into Warmonger Don

Everything okay here? You guys need anything?

Attached: Dont mind me just making sure things are okay here.jpg (357x623, 129K)

so is all the funding for everything in this bill funded until September or all they funded even afterwards?

Attached: 1521669949046.png (621x702, 56K)

AWOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=80q-ukX1e2g

Attached: 265143176244.png (884x903, 480K)

WHAT IS THIS SHIT, CHINKYWINKY?!

Attached: 1521676382748m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

BOWDEN!

youtu.be/J92f2S3E0S8

>"The crisis in our own hearts and minds is the addiction of our people to liberal answers whilst they remain in zones of economic comfort. That is the problem. Of course, there are all sorts of our people who are not in zones of economic comfort at all, but the problem is that many of them are so degraded by the consequences of life and exist day-to-day they have no concern with more general and with more theoretical and with sociological changes. They’re concerned with this luncheon voucher, this meal tomorrow. They’re concerned with what is fundamentally before them at any particular time."

>"The people you always want in a society are the ones who have something to lose and the ones who are feeling that they are losing it. This enormous middle which extends from the middle of the middle class to the middle of the working class essentially, the heart of the society. Those are the people who have enough of a stake and they are frightened to lose it and at the moment they cleave to liberalism, because they feel that things are not irretrievably and atrociously so bad that they need to call upon elites or vanguards or forms of identity politics to save them. It’s our job to keep pushing the message that they need to turn to their more radical proponents in order to be saved. All that can really be done at this time is to continue to push that message. Organizations will come and go, but ideas remain if not eternal then semi-eternal, and all that we have to do is keep pushing the message of our own self-belief, of our own form of identity, of our own unique position in history, of our own unique cultural achievements, of the barriers that exist to our own advancement which are in ourselves. Although individuals could be harmed by other groups, the real cause of harm to ourselves is ourselves, our own queasiness, our own moderation, our own love of reasonableness, our own love of seeing the other man’s point of view."

Attached: 1521499206446.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

Attached: Raven-maga-3.png (1111x1400, 962K)

Thanks for baking.

Attached: classy.gif (450x450, 126K)

AwoO

Attached: pixelated awoo.png (400x400, 6K)

TRAITOR KIKE SLAVE TRUMP THE TWO-FACED LIAR. ISRAEL FIRST. AFRICA SECOND. CHINA THIRD. USA LAST.

I dunno the details, but is a rino spending bill that bad?

At the very least, it wakes people up that there is no such thing as "based republicans!", both sides are the swamp

Attached: 1521831785721.png (2440x1008, 447K)

>Iran deal to be cancelled
>North Korea talks could sour
>trannies btfo by Madd Digg
Clearly some military action is coming. Trump wanted that funding. Tough but good call.

Found 16 last thread, but some reset their IP's.
Continue real awoo hours!
Thank you for your time, have a good night!

Attached: 1505026956520.jpg (1032x1457, 1M)

*Autistic screeching*

Attached: 1503350699285.png (753x516, 462K)

Attached: 1520554077959m.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

I will never vote for drumpf again

all good

bed time. very low energy today

you as well

Good work today Chinkbaker

Attached: 1498524343041.jpg (800x921, 141K)

Damn, /ptg/ looks like THAT?

Attached: 1515812335672.jpg (1536x2560, 1000K)

awoo

Attached: blurred awoo.png (900x900, 660K)

I've had enough of this shit, we need to vote spencerpede in 2020

Attached: 1502798684557.jpg (2069x1440, 230K)

That’s some interesting rationalization.

Ah also how does this make you feel

Attached: 6CFB3C55-6A07-47E1-AE6B-9FFB05BF97BC.jpg (640x829, 232K)

To answer your question from last thread, Trump signed an Omnibus today that basically handed the dems a shitton of concessions while Republicans got only military funding and 1.6 billion to fix existing border fences and to build new border fences and steel bollards. It was an awful bill, and Trump held a press conference saying how bad it was as he signed it. He then later shilled for more gun control.

War is coming.

Attached: EDB7DF58-94D6-4307-90C8-BF622D3E54C9.jpg (750x616, 160K)

Again this man looks Jewish

Where's the hip drahve mark?

>"It’s quite clear that at the present time people are not going to vote for a vanguard party, and there isn’t one. But that doesn’t mean that a vanguard party shouldn’t exist. My view is that a vanguard party should exist and will have to be rebuilt for the moment when such a thing may occur, but the real point is the fact that such a vanguard exists."

>"Menachem Begin once said that all you needed was 200 men. For Zionism to be established in Palestine, all you needed was 200 men who are prepared to act selflessly in the national and ethnic cause and in a religious cause, although his movement was not an explicitly religious one. You don’t need many people. When the politics of mass and individual identity come up, you don’t need an enormous army of people. What you need is those who have the courage and the will to speak at a particular time and those who keep the mental continuity of that tradition going over time. Because everyone notices what we say even if it’s kept from the masses. Everyone notices what the politics of identity amounts to."

>"Periodically there’s always a program on the television about the far Right of some salacious sort. It’s always there. It needs to be there! It’s a compulsive need. Why does it need to be there? Because liberals need to scratch. They need to find their opposite half, they need to find their other side, their shadow, their darkness. They need to stare into the pit of darkness. That’s what they need! Their love with this sinister, other side that they project onto."

Attached: 1492607671323.jpg (742x536, 79K)

Oh great.

Attached: imout.png (990x472, 360K)

There's a liquor store across the road from a park, and people drink in the park.

But the park's a no alcohol zone.

idk, it's weird.

But clearly the alcohol store makes no difference.

It funded demshit like PP, no new hires of ICE, quite a chunk going overseas as well.

Tucker's segment on it covered it well

Attached: Tucker China.png (1206x513, 880K)

So the real thing is Trump seriously needs to get more involved in Congress
Take out all of his fighting energy there and have Pence there to help out
There are unlimited fights to have there no more bullshit

Ook ook thibil war ith theer buyth my bookth to preepare

Attached: grunth.jpg (800x547, 76K)

Reminder that spending bills aren't budgets and both Obama and GW Bush frequently deemed parts of them "non-binding" whenever they felt they restricted them in their constitutional duties.

markrozell.gmu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/President_Obamas_Signing_Statements.pdf

Yes it's bad
But it was pushed by a congress that couldn't kill obamacare and had to be forced to do tax reform
So I'm not exactly sure why people are shocked that they refused to fund the wall or held the military hostage over their pork spending

One hundred feet higher edition?

PTG SCHIZOPHRENIA INTENSIFYING EDITION

You faggots make me sick. You're AIPAC dick suckers and so is Trump. Fuck him and fuck you.

Same. Thanks for baking, brother

Attached: 1521695239296.jpg (887x665, 93K)

Jokes on you. We invaded and occupied Syria last April

I need to get my ass packing, I got a flight to catch in the morning!

Attached: 1505145945805.jpg (1419x1000, 869K)

Monkeydamus

can someone please post the original awoo

all good. nn

i'm tired of e-celebs thinking their opinions are the only thing that matter

No to mention the dems pulled this off with a minority in the House and senate

At least he said how awful it is, meaning that this was beyond his control

Again, we need more good people in washington, Trump has to deal with the swamp, he is outnumbered 100 to one, if not 200 to one there, concession bills like this will keep happening for as long as he is surrounded by traitors

Attached: 1517372753220.jpg (526x423, 20K)

>new balance
/ourjew/ confirmed.

What do we have to look forward to now?

I'll pack that ass for (You)

Attached: 1286157750479.jpg (480x723, 112K)

This will actually be a fun show to watch.

Attached: 1504712127833.png (889x1320, 1.15M)

we can only hope. Then maybe Trump can get emergency power over Congress and redistribute all the wasteful money into actually securing the border and building the military

USA is in perpetual war spending 700 billion year on military alone proves this.

Please don't let that Polish Jew piece of shit bake dude.

I hope it does. Then we can get rid of Mike "Monkey Brain" Cernovich.

It wasn't a RINO bill. It was basically a Democrat spending bill.

And if both sides are bad, then what is Trump to do if he can't even stop Congress from shoving a shitty bill down his throat? See the issue? The biggest concern, among others, is that this may reveal Trump to be a bit of a lame duck legislatively speaking.

Yeah, momentary pandering. How based. We might get an edgy tweet tomorrow. We're winning.

BOWDEN!

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx_TPJQ1UPY

>"There is a degree to which we have to understand that in our politics all is open, and anything can happen, and the future is ours if we want it to be and that the point of the elitist view that I’m putting forward is that the absence of despair is always necessary for our way of thinking and our way of looking at things. I ask you not to despair. I ask you to look to the future and to the present and to the past. I ask you to remain in faith with vanguardistic and elitist views. I ask you to remain faithful to unpopular views at the present time because they will become majority views instantaneously at a particular moment if the society should ever break and turn our way. All that can be done is to sustain ideas. One man alone in a room with a computer, a typewriter as it was, can change the world. A few people alone in a room, if they cleave to an idea whose time has come, can still change the world."

>"There are more of us than ever before. Our people are probably dumbed down to an incredible degree, but more are capable of being better educated than ever before. We’re stronger and fitter than ever before."

>"So, I would ask the people in this room to understand they are part of a tradition of non-surrender, a tradition of ultimate resource, a tradition that says “never say die,” a tradition that is the epitome of military life but in another area theoretically and politically and actuarily. One can never take one’s identity from one. One exists for a purpose. Liberals believe life has no purpose, but life has a purpose, and life’s purpose is to go forward and confront that which is before you. What is before us is cultural dispossession unless we are prepared to do something about it. What we can do about it will depend on the circumstances, but what we can do is to remain loyal to our own sense of identity, to our own sense of becoming, to our own sense of what we may be in the future."

Attached: 1493217591053.png (1296x1291, 2.12M)

are you that shizo that thinks that:
1) I am jewish
2) Me and the trs fag fluffy are one and the same?

The steel bollards are like 90% spic proof so they are not a bad thing just should have been way more cash there

Attached: images (18).jpg (678x452, 37K)

kek saved

Attached: check your prescription awoo.png (900x900, 532K)

Moar pls
Nn fren

Attached: 1521794884068.jpg (1020x673, 114K)

It never is. He legitimately ruins threads. And he's a confirmed yid.

Attached: Eva JEW.png (1120x354, 66K)

A slow and painful death as we fund building walls in Israel and paying huge sums of money for china to over-take us.
U.S is a stupid backwater slave nation for the planet.

YES SIR
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3_pTg560U

Attached: 67575755.jpg (282x301, 76K)

maybe the juden will bake

reminder that colluding with Israel and even China is ok, but god forbid you refuse to speak ill of Putin

>never gonna vote for Blimpf again

Yeah, you do that, frog

Should be interesting to see how quickly these threads reach the bump limit during awoo graveyard shift hours, considering Donald signed such a shit omnibus bill which may bite him in his boomer ass, and an approaching Saturday featuring an estimated half-million REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing 'March For Our Faggoty Lives' Gen Zers on the D.C. Swamp

This guy is a total loser.

Attached: Doc4Trump.png (626x754, 245K)

It's because the dems have chinese money in their pockets

Yeah, me neither. I'm surprised we didn't get fucked over like that sooner. Again, like I said, When you are the only one dealing with the swamp, you shouldn't be surprised when the swamp has it's way

whats going on in this thread

Attached: jodjsl.jpg (314x237, 25K)

>I never start drama
>immediately engages in meta bullshit

>beyond his control
He could have vetoed it and effectively shift the blame to congress but he didn’t not only that he didn’t even read the bill before signing

What's your prediction for the (((gun control rally))) tomorrow? Think there'll be a false flag?

>tfw Taylor Swift endorsed it

Attached: 1520283048592.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

they just pass the drugs through the bars

Attached: 1498341212833.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Attached: 1521766980402.jpg (399x385, 53K)

Blackpill General /BPG/

T-that's lewd user!

Attached: 1494606123708.jpg (850x1228, 175K)

>saving the pic = meta

ok.

>At least he said how awful it is, meaning that this was beyond his control
This inspires little confidence in his ability to wrangle the Republican party to be less shit.

>Again, we need more good people in washington
This isn't happening when
A. Good people keep getting destroyed by media whenever they decide to run
B. Trump keeps supporting the people who gave him this bullshit bill.

Real potencial chimp out here

youtube.com/watch?v=zSGEUON8Wkc

Attached: 100f.png (1252x709, 1.09M)

that's what im talking about.
i'd ban all those crap beta tests of walls for something much much higher. democrats are stupid and shit and dont understand reading or writing.

He is actually Ukrainian & on a proxy but aren’t you as well???

People refuse to remove their swamp reps and senators, I'm not quite sure what they expect

He refuses to let you take over baking when he is but you hand it over to him no biggie? I know you're tired but fuck. Whatever. I'm out.

>drumpf no read
literally nobody, even rand, read it

fear makes all shortsighted

Attached: distorted awoo.png (879x553, 319K)

MAGA

Attached: 1509565752549.gif (336x273, 44K)

False flag. Sessions will declare semi autos machine guns on Monday. Bundy Ranch 2.0 starts on Wednesday. Scteenshot this

Wat

What's this protest about? The nigger who got shot holding a cellphone?

I leave to irl for a few days and come back to find out taytay betrayed us? Deleting my tay folder right now. She'll regret having one less autist with a tay folder.

Attached: folder deleted.gif (500x300, 1.9M)

>Trump
>Not the Swamp
He’s the one pushing for gun control when he doesn’t have to