R/T_D is here right now "monitoring" the shilling situation, so be on your best behavior! They are our greatest allies...

r/T_D is here right now "monitoring" the shilling situation, so be on your best behavior! They are our greatest allies, after all.

Attached: tactics.png (1019x396, 323K)

Sup Forums is a Hillary board now fuck off drumpfkins

Attached: 3.jpg (1600x1200, 72K)

checked
I'd rather have Hillary at this point, at least she had foreign policy experience.

T_D #!

>Sup Forums is a Hillary board now fuck off drumpfkins

Spotted a boomer, time to fuck off

Attached: 1520103017165.jpg (760x800, 115K)

Deplorable reporting in!

>if you agree with pre-Presidential Trump but don't agree with Presidential Trump this makes yo u a reddit shill

Attached: ijj1aSW.png (485x443, 22K)

>if you don't like trump you must like hilary

fuck off kike.

at least hillary had a literal KKK mentor FFs

Attached: 1478675873686.png (456x320, 116K)

Sup Forums loves The_D though

I support Madam President and all she stands for. Long may her enemies be buried in unmarked graves in Alabama.

Wait did this cartoon frog always have a penis or did someone revise 2006 when I wasn't looking

>they get to see the nature of the jew firsthand
Welcome aboard, Reddit fags.

Attached: 1510278544569.png (500x557, 59K)

R/the_retatd cant stop us. They are getting redpilled at light speed with trump

Attached: 1521302340011.png (722x628, 31K)

Attached: pepedick.png (556x730, 160K)

it always had the dick youre probably having the mandingo effect

So are you paid for the shilling or what? Are you some soyboy that does it for free? And do you think this makes a real difference? Because we're here 24/7 and we'll just wait until your little fingers get sore and you have to go to bed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (852x798, 45K)

If I understand correctly some guy named Al Gorithim is coordinating this whole thing

Attached: e42.png (477x539, 11K)

Ok, dont mind me, just consensus cracking

Attached: 1521395365096.jpg (750x470, 63K)

Attached: 67c.jpg (666x449, 61K)

Attached: a7d.jpg (599x761, 67K)

Attached: 798.png (680x383, 355K)

I'm not mad that they're here shitting up the place, it will return to normal in a few days, I'm mad that they think they are making a difference, or that we are some boogey-man enemy, when really there are people out there that are waging chemical warfare on the humans of this world.

the three types of Liberal
1. Useful Idiots- These people actually believe the failed liberal policy and feelings based laws will make positive change.
2. Willfully Ignorant- These people are politically intellectual, but ignore basic facts and evidence in order to maintain their liberal ideology.
3. Enemies of the State- These people hate America, want to destroy it, want to divide people by race, class, gender and anything else they can

the redditor faggot is right, we're full of shills today:

Attached: get_out_shill.png (1000x1080, 391K)

newfags should learn about the basic shill groups and their tatics

Attached: get_out_shill_3.png (1245x833, 23K)

>be a literal shill from reddit
>accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you of being a shill from reddit
Ironic...isn't it?

Wtf I hate drumpf now

Shills? I've been here for years, and supported Trump.

T_D is in fucking denial if they think there is an influx of shills.

It's obvious that DRUMPF really shit the bed when he appointed that Neocon Bolton, and then signed a bill that doesn't even fund the wall (after saying he'd veto it).

Attached: 1521416543056.png (618x685, 321K)

>accuse your enemies of doing what you yourself are doing
I'm pretty sure they took it straight from Alinsky.

check out my pic I also gathered totally real and verifiable intelligence from the troll army attacking us

Attached: ctr.jpg (929x362, 50K)

>reddit shills coming to monitor reddit shills
Pottery

Making it way too blatant kike

Redditors, stop bending over for Israel.

Boomers, in your heart, you know he is right. You know christianity and "the promised land" chosen people stuff is BS. You know who is behind the societal ills of the West disproportionately. Just admit the truth to yourselves and join the real progressive movement. Instead of fighting for milquetoast GOP Paul Ryan good goy conservatism that has won no meaningful battle since the 60s, fight for a new exciting radical movement. As the left goes further left, rightists in America can't afford to stay complacent or appeasing them. They must fight with fire, they must fight like the survival of their people, nation, culture, and heritage depends on it. They must fight for a national rebirth. A chance to start over again and actually get somewhere.

Just admit it Donald posters, this is what we need.

Attached: 1496039202343.png (732x972, 998K)

I am sick and tired of you needle dick, Nazi, motherfuckers. Shareblue warriors are taking over each and every thread until atonement.

Attached: Shareblue_Media_logo.jpg (447x223, 42K)

These disgusting boomer redditors and neckbeards must be driven off

Attached: 1518320564750.png (1040x600, 191K)

Taking dicks?

yOU JUST SAID YOU WHERE A SHERE BLUE TROLL LIKE AN HOUR AGO.......... I CHANGED MY FLAG TO A NAZI. sEEMS LIKE I MADE A GOOD CHOICE