Why is it literally impossible to tell the difference between Asians and whites in anime...

Why is it literally impossible to tell the difference between Asians and whites in anime? Do you honestly expect me to believe that Dino and Kaho are different races?

I mean for fucks sake there's no way that this is an Asian woman.

Are (you) sure she's Asian?

Why white woman would be named Kaho?

Not to mention Maika would be obsessed with her if she was white.

Maika was only pretending to be foreignsexual and Kaho is an illegal immigrant.

I don't see how you can find it difficult to identify her race.
>blonde
>blue eyes
>cowtits
She's obviously asian.

It's complicated, but most Japanese see anime characters as Japanese unless otherwise specified.

Like if you draw a simple stick figure what do you see them as? White, Black, Asian? It's all a matter of cultural perception.

That's bullshit, you can always tell the difference in western art.

Blonde haired blue eyed Asian by ass.

The difference is anime simplifies facial details greatly in most cases, so you see in it what you want to. In more detailed art styles you can tell the difference more easily, however. Production IG or Madhouse, for example.

I can't tell what race with character is man, could you clear it up for me?

Native american.

I wish I looked like that.

Japs are the Asian aryan, Kaho is a rare blond which makes it seem non Asian.

Is she Ainu?

I mean she's got the same tiny nose, shallow set eyes, and straight, thin eyebrows that all moe characters have. Do you mistake people with dyed blonde hair for white people in real life?

Inuyashiki/Gantz author is a good example of a more detailed style looking fairly Asian

to be honest, they usually make white people look white unless they're one of the girls meant to sell the show. If its some random female or male character that only shows up a few times, they'll draw them to actually look white. The reason being that its safe to make some random look white because nobody cares, but if they made a moe character look white no one would watch the show.

The author is extremely asshurt about anons but his art is really good.

>but if they made a moe character look white no one would watch the show.
>Implying white girls aren't the cutest

Why are Japanese people so obsessed with blonde hair

well I guess it depends on what your definition of cute is, but if it involves neoteny or looking young, white women aren't so good at that.

Pleb detected.

Nothing is more moe than classical art.

I pity the inferior races. How boring and stale, all your people have the same hair and eye color, what a joke. "Diverse" my ass, more like the exact opposite.

Of all the peoples on this planet, if I were Kami-sama, would give the Japanese the blessings of whiteness, of color and variety. They wish they had it, as evidenced by their anime, and how they die their hair and contacts, lighten their skin. They are already honorary aryan, they should be full

i dont care what her race is, i just wanna taste her milk

You don't have to take my word for it. European anthropologists have been using skull measurement data to prove that point since the 19th century.

The cutest

>that face
A FUCKING HACK

There are several series which casually treat seemingly-natural blonde characters with blue eyes as ethnic Japanese. Probably because the setting implies genetic engineering in the background.

Reminder that unless Japan gets blocked by MUH ETHICS this will become reality too.

I agree. It completely breaks the immersion when cartoon characters aren't realistic enough. Like fucking Homer Simpson. Do you honestly expect me to believe that Homer is an average middle aged white guy? I mean for fucks sake there's no way that this is a White man.

The problem isn't inaccurate deception but the inability to differentiate.

thats not actually a problem if race isn't relevant to the story though.

No, there's a slight difference, but it's only really obvious with a color picker tool.

But it is a problem when i have autism

The anime is about girls with entirely different cliche characters types. What would be the point if every single girl had black hair?

They're only slightly more obsessed with blonde hair as they are red, pink, blue and whatever colors used to distinguish characters.

Then just name her Alice and say she's an English woman escaping rotterham or some shit like that.

The Japanese are telling you that the visual aspects of race aren't important.

You can't even keep control of your own life, let alone be a "Kami-sama". Keep larping, buddy.

wow how impressive from one of the most xenophobic and racist countries in the world

What about the trap? He has grey hair. Does it make you angry that he's a teenager and not an old man?

Awful art, people here have the lowest standards.

Fags regularly dye their hair in semen so it makes sense.

Something looks different about Maika and Kaho here.

You're right, Kaho was improved.

I don't know man, he's yellow, so he's probably chinesse.

No, they're not telling anything and race is completely irrelevant in anime. It's the typical "dumb fool makes a thread about imaginary garbage because he's got nothing better to do but complain about something"

Mmm, those two Asian girls are giving me yellow fever.

Another day, another 56 percent mutt thread whining about how great being white is.

It's part of anime tropes you retards. Why do you think characters are allowed to have blue or green hair. It's not dyed, it's supposed to be natural.

Even the kid has a bit of "baba Face" going on there. Might be the heavier brows.

Get back to lеddit newshit

He can't be chinese, he couldn't even read the Mr. Sparkle box.

Are you expecting me to believe Dino is Italian? Why is his first language english and why does he speak it with a Japanese accent?

>304 replies and 167 images omitted. Click here to view.

Plebs like you can't appreciate the graceful and sophisticated cuteness of aristocratic white women.

>frontpage

Bet you can't do better

I would drink her Tea, if you know what I mean.

Even Sup Forums can do better

Why do you "people" even fucking care? Might as well complain about how they don't have noses so you can't be expected to believe that they breathe.

nice dude, you told that new faggot whats what. +1

Because i'm a racist.

>bet you can't do better than literal shit
Risky bet, for you.

>Sup Forums
>posts art by a japanese person
Like I said, bet you can't do better. I certainly can't.

these are no aristocrats

>I can't watch cartoons without relating them directly back to real life like a literal 6 year old shild
They're drawings. Now fucking kill yourself you stunted fucking manchild.

That was from a Sup Forums draw thread within the last week.

That's actually pretty good.

Seriously Sup Forums has great artists.

He's obviously Korean. Look how easily he was swayed into building a reactor for foreign powers.

Sup Forums is legit filled with talented people.

Not a Sup Forumsack, who is this suppose to be?

The former leader of the American Nazi Party.

George Lincoln Rockwell.

Why is it impossible to tell the difference between asian and white stick figures?
Because they're simplified, stylized, and missing many of the details that would exist in real life.

Aren't all stick figures just black men in whiteface and sometimes drag?

oh
What a nice drawing, it really looks alike.