Heading to a March for our lives counter protest. Ive got two white boards with me...

Heading to a March for our lives counter protest. Ive got two white boards with me.What are some catchy pro gun slogans I should use

Attached: 1435636161673.gif (320x179, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-3
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't bring two whiteboards bring two guns and when the cops get there because some triggered but hurt lefty will inevitbly call the boys in blue remind them that the 2nd amendment guarantees your right to bear arms no law can contradict that. fight it in the courts and make an actual mark on history faggot.

anyone who stands to hold a sign for hours is a guaranteed retard and should be completely dismissed.

you'd have more effect shitosting on /pol than holding a sign.

Maybe something along these lines.

Attached: Murder Facts 2014.jpg (1112x520, 61K)

Attached: 2016 fbi crime data.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

How can they have this whole massive anti-gun movement and never even talk about the racial disparity in gun crimes?

Bruh its in a commie state. I still got to go to work on Monday

Pistols: They're like a pocket full of Auschwitz

the free people are too stupid to realize their civil liberties are in the process of slowly getting stripped away.

and thus we have the difference between us and them

how do you stop the next hitler if you give him your guns?

Bring a hot plate a pot of water a frog and an ar-15.
Explain to the retards we are the frog and the government is the hot plate. Except we have one thing the frog doesn’t.

>counter-protesting school children
Are you guys really this pathetic?

Attached: 1355859737417.gif (175x120, 637K)

Except the black people, who literally keep talking about it. Gee, it's like you don't even listen when they speak.

Just write "Hoggs a fag"

The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of traitors and patriots.

Source?

You should ask them if its a violation of the NAP to use democracy to take someones rights.

Just put a picture of the bald thot on the board and put "El Goblino" or "La Abominacion" "56%" on it.

THIS IS WHAT PROTECTS YOUR "SAFE SPACE"

Draw a frog in a pot of water, pointing a gun at a hand near the knob that turns on the fire.

holy shit lol

How does Table 3 prove that?
>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-3

Attached: table3.png (940x409, 31K)

"BEAR ARMS DONT KILL PEEPHOLES, PEEPHOLES KILL BEAR ARMS"

i vote this

"It's OK to own a gun"

Did a bit more looking, you actually want Table 3 for this link
>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide
I never looked at the data myself and was always a bit skeptical of the 50-13 stat thrown around on Sup Forums, but this seals it up really. Pic related is an actual point on the official fbi page (link related). Would read like hate speech to the average lefty.

Attached: 53%.png (493x69, 6K)

The media will just add you to the number of protesters present but they won't show your sign.

"THE 2A PRESERVES YOUR RIGHT TO A FIREARM SO THAT YOU CAN KILL GOVT AGENTS"

people have a tough time accepting this unpleasant fact

Crisis Actors for Change

Attached: 1498011215569.png (326x326, 35K)

Remind them that Gun Control has always been on the democrat platform because they wanted to stop black people from owning guns.

>already inb4 "B-but they switched sides in '64"

If you'd stop getting triggered,you wouldn't have to take our guns

For you this would be a positive thing I guess.

Attached: Subtle racism 2.jpg (720x960, 58K)