The Austin bomber was caught because they looked at his Google searches and traced his phone's GPS

The Austin bomber was caught because they looked at his Google searches and traced his phone's GPS.
The NWO is truly upon us.
Incidentally, what do you think his motivation was?

Attached: tenor.gif (288x288, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30HsgKTkQ68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Incidentally, what do you think his motivation was?
Making the flames burn a little higher

>what do you think his motivation was?
Israel being #1

he wanted to discourage SXSW tourists from moving here

>the Austin bomber was caught because he's a fucking retard
If you were going to go on a bombing spree why would you take your cellphone with you?

youtube.com/watch?v=30HsgKTkQ68

He didn't, he's still out there or got killed later.

They had an issue and they solved it by lying.

Source?

What... like, Google said: here are the people searching "how to build bomb" and "fedex hours" and black peole near me" and came up with conditt?

NSA really does trace everyone.

Attached: 5963844d298a9661d3c3526109ef08c924cd86ca.png (500x356, 352K)

>they looked at his Google searches and traced his phone's GPS.
I don't do anything illegal aside from sometimes posting on here. This scares me.

Maybe they got cellphone pings from everyone within x area,within y time - then did the same for every subsequent bombing - then checked for repeating numbers - and maybe that narrowed down the search enough for them to look through search history for those remaining cellphones?

That's how I'd do it anyway.

He should of used TOR.

Attached: 1327324832093.jpg (625x400, 41K)

Could have sworn I heard they used drones to track him. After learning his identity.

Motivation to wear a bad disguise with gloves and a package named Killmore during a bomb scare? Childish bullshit with minimal "encouragement" from the sting operation catching him in the act.

The real bomber is alive and in custody. This sting operation is being used as cover to catch more of an undetermined size of terror cell.

You are correct. Thats how they reduce it to a certain area. Then pour all reslurces into finding him

This is why you buy books on explosives, bombs, and traps rather than googling.
Oh, and don't carry a phone.

I'm pretty sure millenials would have a seizure if separated from their precious, so YES I think they are that stupid, besides they need GPS to find their way around town.

all TOR exit relays glow in the dark.

This is why you need to stay totally dark and/or obfuscated when the war starts.
No electronic devices, every electronic signal is traceable unless precautions.

>using jewgle
>taking your trackable phone on a crime spree
>current year

FYI thats exactly how google is supposed to use that info. Even Sup Forums states that they'll cooperate with law enforcement because its obstruction of justice not to.

I like how on the front page of US A today right before he was caught it mentioned something along the lines of, "killer has experience and didn't simply search the internet"

>What do you think his motivation was?

Attached: 652075857284.jpg (540x548, 238K)

This retarded rambo thought he could do something like this while living on grid?

1 idiot less I suppose

>what do you think his motivation was?
got too high on Sup Forums memes and forgot "gas the kikes race war now" is just a meme

Attached: memes-not-even-once.png (500x566, 161K)

>he thinks Google branding themselves as "Alphabet" was meant to be ironic