The IQ Controversy - We are all equal!

We are all humans, we are all the same!!!!!!

Should Research on Race and IQ Be Banned?

blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/should-research-on-race-and-iq-be-banned/

Race differences in intelligence: how research changed my mind to overcome the “all races are equal” dogma.

human-stupidity.com/stupid-dogma/racial-differences-intelligence/race-differences-in-intelligence-how-i-changed-my-mind

Well /pol, what do you think?

Attached: MonkeyTesting.webm (640x480, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/should-research-on-race-and-iq-be-banned/
mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
youtu.be/-iefqMGodkc
archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html
thecrimson.com/article/1969/3/6/black-iqs-pbdbespite-appearances-arthur-jensens/
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If we were all equal then research into race and IQ wouldn't need to be banned

Why the hell would it pop without being prompted like that it seems her fear turned out justified.
You have to loosen the cork a little for it to pop, is this american champaign? A fucking danger ?

>blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/should-research-on-race-and-iq-be-banned/
kek
this just shows why you shouldn't trust most "scholars"

Poor show, OP, lady clearly understood what to do, she was just afraid of the "pop". Also, not the same thing at all compared to a screw top plastic bottle.

Why stop there? We should ban biology altogether. And units of measurement too, just to be safe. We can't be equal if we can observe differences.

Attached: 1511004024656.jpg (662x610, 54K)

that's barefoot, it's like 5 dollars and tastes like skittles and butthole

it's also artificially over-carbonated, so the corks tend to fly off unless you know what you're doing

I think that the analogy still stands. I'm sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable or uneasy. Get fucked user.

This webm isn't especially convincing OP, I've seen a dyed in the wool Frenchman break off a cork in a nice bottle of wine before...people learn from experience no matter their ethnic background. That being said, IQ research is in a tough spot...it shouldn't be banned for PC reasons but it currently seems like the only reason to conduct this research is to 'prove' that non-white populations are scientifically less intelligent which isn't a great reason...

When I look at this video I see a sentient being unable to cope with simple mechanical behaviors in response to their action in a world that they can';t fully comprehend. This is not far from the mirror test imo.

>that's barefoot, it's like 5 dollars and tastes like skittles and butthole
is barefoot actually bad or are you just an elitist? I'm just now getting into wine and etc and frankly the difference between truly good wine and mediocre wine seems to be pretty fucking subtle. I get that the ones that are ultra sweetened and such aren't real wine or whatever but it's tough to understand (outside of elitism) why it matters that much

in double blind studies winetards frequently pick cheap shit wine as being great anyway

If you can't handle a popping cork, you don't deserve to be labeled as a human being. Simple enough. This is humanity litmus test material right here.

Somewhat ironically...

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html

Why is France of all places asking this question? Champagne corks can sometimes work themselves free. That's the entire point of the muselet (little cage thing)

Sheboon took the test and she failed. Nothing else needs to be explained. I feel sorry and at the same time I find this hilarious. Am I a bad person /pol?

I would definitely impregnate the woman in OP's video. Black women want to be impregnated by white men.

And unlike the monkey, she did not enjoy the fruit of her labor. She clearly never had the chance to drink the champagne. I think that's racist. But that's just my personal take on these events.

Been drinking wine for 20 years now
I went through the elitist phase I feel like a fool when I think back to how smart I use to think I was
You start to notice more differences when your tongue gets use to the flavor and actually craves it
So when you try a new one and it satisfies your palette more it’s usually a nicer wine
But in the end when you’ve had it all you go back to whatever it doesn’t really matter
It’s a fun experience until you get bored of it or feel you’ve reached its limits

>youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

>which isn't a great reason...
If you're treating everyone as if they're equal when they're not, isn't that bad? Wouldn't it be better to treat people as they really are, instead of living in fantasy land?

My experience thus far has been basically:
random cheap junk of all sorts -> wow this is disgusting how could anyone enjoy this -> sweeter wine like barefoot's red moscato -> realizing this is too sweet for some meals -> starting to appreciate the other kinds of (cheap) wine -> trying slightly higher end stuff but thinking it's basically the same as the cheap stuff

not really sure where to go from here
I sort of understand the concept of pairings but beyond that I dunno if I can get into appreciating the nutty subtleties of some midrange wine when the sodium level of my meal deviating 10% or whatever completely changes the flavor anyway

Am I the only one that think that it's sad that a chimp is BTFO'ing a distinguished and fine specimen from our own race? This fine lady after is like us. She is a human being. And since there is no such thing as race in the human species, I feel bad for her, because it could be me after all. Don't you feel the same you heartless animals?

Take a moment to look at this vid and tell me with a straight face that IQ is not related to race. What a fucking joke this concept is.

Pressure rises when you leave the bottle out to warm up as the gases expand. A bottle should be opened cold anyway, this is why it doesn't happen to most people. The best way to open it safely is to take any textile that can get soaked, and just drape it over while you push the cork with your thumbs. Obviously, you should be over the sink or outside.

Attached: 1379022888158.jpg (400x400, 89K)

Nice blogs faggots

A nigger unable to figure out a cork should tell you all you need to know about how they will handle the crops in their native land, South Africa. This video illustrates why millions will starve to death.

Francis Ford Coppola pinot noir was actually the first wine that got me hooked. I would say good starting grapes are pinot noir and chardonnay. I'm not sure what your budget is, but I usually don't find myself liking bottles that go below $8. $15 usually gets you a decent wine.

>If we were all equal then research into race and IQ wouldn't need to be banned
whenever you find instances where the other side gets completely pinned down during a discussion on this, they'll finally admit that they just fear that if society ends up freely accepting that there are great differences among the races, that the lessers will be snuffed out, permanently

>We are all equal!
nope

Attached: 1521266061855.jpg (1869x1598, 1.13M)

I hate niggers but the nigger in the video did nothing wrong

She could not even fucking open a bottle of Champagne ffs.Are you a nigger user?

>Are you a nigger user?
No

>She could not even fucking open a bottle of Champagne ffs
She's a female, that's normal.

This.
It reminds me of the metro company that refused to release footage of crimes because it would make people racist.

So why are you defending this? There's nothing to debate here. The video material is enough to make a compelling case.

>we can't show you all the video that shows blacks doing all the crimes or you may learn that blacks commit the vast majority of crime!
>that would racist to have this knowledge!

Attached: [Anon]_Getter_Robo_Armageddon_11_[x264][0A4B8869].mkv_snapshot_14.58_[2018.03.22_02.36.50].jpg (720x480, 179K)

Sheboon tries to open bottle, Sheboon fails, SJW rage and try to rationalize it with SJW garbage arguments. Nothing to see here. Anyone with an ounce of a brain can understand what is going on. It's very simple.

there is only 1 race the human race and only whites should race mix with niggers, oy vey jewish women cant race mix tho

A white women would have done the same

Look at the vid. What are you defending exactly?

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: jCTy4zdz) 03/24/18(Sat)04:58:32 No.165180529▶

Nope!

This is how a "White Woman" does it you degenerate goy.

youtu.be/-iefqMGodkc

That's how you do it "Black Boi!".

Nigger, nigger; tell them lies,
Black face and bloodshot eyes.
Crooked toes and crooked nose,
That's the way a nigger goes!
(That's how he goes!)

They're marchin' for equality.
They'll never be as good as me.
We won't let him integrate.
We must always segregate.
(Keep them in their places!)

Ole' Martin Luther's got to go.
That's one thing that we all know.
We'll take him riding on a rail,
And lock him in the county jail!

Niggers want to change our ways,
With taxes they won't ever pay.
Monkey lips and kinky hair,
Living off that ole' welfare.
(Got their hand out!)

They might as well give up the fight.
No federal judge can make them white.
The job is up to you and me,
Let's beat the N double ACP
(Move em' North!)

The Black-White Test Score Gap

archive.nytimes.com/www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html

Holy shit red pill material for the mass!

Straight from the Jew York Times!

That was cute times two.
:3

My priest told me the earth is flat. We need to ban this heretical research that says its round.

Cheap champagne is the shit but it'll give you one hell of a hangover.

/thread

BEHOLD SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The genetic populations we call races no doubt have different distributions of whatever genes influences psychological processes. We are in no position to guess, however, which pools are "inferior." Such a comparison is not meaningful, except in terms of the probability that the member of the group will be able to cope in some specific way with some specific challenge, after he has developed for a specified period in some specified environment.

The genetic populations we call races no doubt have different distributions of whatever genes influences psychological processes.

The genetic populations we call races no doubt have different distributions of whatever genes influences psychological processes.

thecrimson.com/article/1969/3/6/black-iqs-pbdbespite-appearances-arthur-jensens/

Get on some goon cunt.

I didn't realize east indians were stupid.

30 years of study, Surely you can't dismiss this easily? Oh, you want to try? Well, get fucked.

"The study also found that the average IQ for African Americans was
lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans.".

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

I fucking hate science now because I am a "progressive" lunatic.

Attached: 1498297728083b.jpg (662x393, 69K)

ov vey stop with your racism goy, SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: Sweden_Communist_Law.jpg (523x278, 48K)

Attached: 1519771795930.jpg (1869x1598, 1.03M)

Attached: Das-Racist-1.jpg (468x263, 46K)

>having to live in the ghetto for dem BBC gibs
>J'Tyrelle sold the kitchenware for crack again corkscrew included

Attached: 1517457698098.jpg (5000x5000, 526K)

Hey, don't be so judgemental man. Sometimes, you have to suck the BBC to survive in the hoods. But that still doesn't mean that you are a nigger lover.

and a good counter-argument here if they are on the left is that equality also produces the same effect.

Which is stupid because every country needs low IQ people to do the low skilled jobs like being in the military or customer service.

Top kek

Attached: pepe laugh.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Holy fucking shit nigger this is the evidence I've wanted forever.

Attached: 00021.jpg (1200x1315, 335K)

I'm just through with grading 500 university exams, and I can say some of the preconceived opinions about the IQ of races are wrong.

Niggers scored below average, as did Arabs with a few notable exceptions. Turks were generally even below that.
Now Asians who most of you think are so clever weren't really that. About 80% scored very poorly, on par with the Turks. The rest of them were very good.
Jews - only two in the entire group of students, so a very small sample size. Both of them scored next to 0 points on the questions I was grading.

Attached: 1432316911221.png (191x215, 3K)

Do you work in special education?

No, engineering.

>"""scientific"""american
>should research be banned because i don't like the topic?

also,

But she did open it?

You are welcome user!

yes!

> Wire around cork so it does not pop off unexpectedly.
> Remove wire.
> Cork pops off unexpectedly.

You're a fucking retard.

Copy it and archive it before it's gone.

anyone that blindly trusts (((science))) without giving careful consideration to the motivations of those involved is a brainlet and probably a low iq nigger

Archived. For posterity.

>t. Someone who has never opened a bottle of fizz.

You undo the the wire and then it takes a fair bit of force to twist the cork out.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

or beeing a neet

And a subsequent argument to that is that we should then be prompted to exterminate the lower IQ subpopulations within our own race, yet no one argues for this. All lefties seem that the only solution is genocide despite not arguing for this within our own population.

There are black jews so black and white jews mixing would technically not be racemixing.

>all the same

Attached: 30 Yrs Race IQ Study 3.jpg (633x433, 179K)

>all the same
>not all the same

Attached: IQ of chronic criminals.jpg (910x446, 96K)

It's called a muselet and it is absolutely there to prevent the bottle uncorking from the pressure in the bottle.

Also you twist the bottle, not the cork. Bet you only drink non-vintage, fucking pleb.

Attached: 1510268449701.png (511x171, 55K)

there is research in admixturemapping now that there are large samples from companies like 23andme. It's mainly for finding out how diseases affect different races of people based on their background genetic ancestry but throws up this like prosperity and IQ are directly related to european ancestry

>takes a fair bit of force to twist the cork out.

Not really.. It just takes a small twist or push and the pressure does the rest. Without a muselet corks would be very likely to just pop off before reaching their destination. Fizzy wines are usually transported a fair bit before being consumed.

In a truly equal society, no one is free
In a truly free society, no one is equal

Why do you have to talk about something you obviously know nothing about?

You DO NOT “pop” bottles like a nigger in a club
You use your fucking hand to compensate the increasing pressure while pulling it off until instead of poppin’ It just release gas in the same subtle way a 70yo faggot addicted to anal dilatation farts
The sound of a champagne/prosecco bottle being opened should be “pssssst” NOT “POP!!!111”

You mongoloid northern cucks I swear

What kind of Asians and what kind of Jews?

I prefer to divide by class rather than by race or IQ. It's all correlated anyway, but socio-economic class accounts for the luck factor, and makes it easier to see who your enemies are.

Actually I open my fizz with a sabre you stupid fuck. look it up.

>Pushing the cork in the bottle
You'd rather use 2 tools to do it wrong, instead of taking a wine key and doing it right? Why?
Anyway, it wasn't a bubbly wine, a lot of women act scared when opening champagne/spumante.

fpbp

Attached: archmage_pepe.png (400x573, 332K)

This "all the same" shite is pretty much watered down evolution denial, really. I corrected a friend on it once and they got quite annoyed, but mere hours ago their Swedish girlfriend (of all people) was talking to us about physical differences in Caucasians and sub-Saharan Africans (I know how that sounds). If we're comfortable enough recognising differences in skull shapes, brain sizes, susceptibility to certain diseases, to say nothing of skin colour, why do we always choke up when it comes to IQ?

How many niggers could you be scoring in Germany? For fun, how many niggers in the class?

Why do niggers in the states score higher than niggers in africa?

Western schools and iirc 15% white admixture

>If we were all equal then research into race and IQ wouldn't need to be banned
I don't think it is

>why do we always choke up when it comes to IQ?

Because Ted Kacyznski was right in what he says about the left.

All the """alt-right youtube celebrities""" are constantly discussing race and intelligence, but what is the point? Lets say that every nigger on the planet agrees that they are of lower intelligence; now what? What is the endgame?

I can't see what the point is. You might say that it would end investment in black only (dem) programs, but not in the next twenty years will that happen, being racist against whites and virtue signalling is still an easy vote winner.

Either I'm missing something (entirely possible) or a lot of energy and resources are being wasted proving that blacks are dumb as shit.

If White admixture was the factor responsible for higher average IQs of basketball americans, why would basketball americans have higher IQs than brazilians? And wouldn't western schooling imply that IQ can be influenced by environment, and therefore not be genetic?

Aussies for the win everytime

Probably not banned no.
IQ is a shitty indicator of intelligence but it does tell you something. If a certain race has lower IQ on average than another and it is proven to be genetic then that is useful information.

I don’t mean useful in the sense that we should ship off all the darkies. I mean that we can use this to maybe create better education for disadvantaged races so everyone starts on an equal playing field.