Do British people know how bad their reputation overseas is?

Do British people know how bad their reputation overseas is?

Attached: caliphate.jpg (710x960, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/french-nanny-sophie-lionnet-murder_uk_5ab27265e4b0decad0460a23
thesun.co.uk/news/4299167/corbyn-ally-shares-message-telling-rotherham-sex-abuse-victims-to-be-quiet-for-the-good-of-diversity/
youtube.com/watch?v=M8GwQoT8IWE&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=ORvUOrfPi0wBssvm-6
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4813870/MP-shares-Twitter-post-telling-abuse-victims-shut-up.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Australishits are just as bad as the shitish

I doubt it.

Attached: Britain 10 Pedophilia.png (1352x2823, 1.84M)

>British people
They prefer the term 'The Cucks formerly known as The British people'

Fake

I don't know how people can not see a one world government in the works, I know many who refuse to believe this stuff is real, and when they find out, they just bloat it out of their minds. This is how the white man goes extinct, how the west falls to the east, we all bury our heads in the sand, with our ass in the air so the brownies can do with it as they wish.

Attached: 1465893037232.png (316x313, 157K)

BPS just made a good vid exactly about this shite

Attached: 29432319_2090306714586959_6754558709797486592_n.jpg (669x663, 50K)

Everyday the news gets worse because they can't hide it like hey used to. I'm old enough to remember the Steven Lawrence murder and whilst it was a complete balls up miscarriage of justice etc there will never be anything like the "outrage" if roles were reversed, indeed that type of murder is commonplace in the UK now.
We're lost, no wonder people have been emigrating since the 60s.

I am watching a British show....it is so bad there the minorities are fighting each other while the white cucks avoid conflict

No, they still think they run an empire and are going to fix the entire world.

>never heard of the cronulla riots
There would be blood in the streets if our muzzies got up to 1/20th of the shit the poms let theirs get away with.

London was the best they got and they ruined it lol

muh diversity, need to complete white genocide!

Attached: 1520288633347.png (499x641, 299K)

Cuckneys for short

Kind of glad we're no longer one of your cuck colonies desu senpai

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

The absolute state..

Glad I left that shithole when I had the chance.

Attached: 1516746056700.png (623x528, 183K)

The Brits are a morally bankrupt nation. That's what happens when you replace Christ with political correctness and Muhammed.

#illridewithyou

Brits need to admit their cuck church of divorce was a mistake and return to the one true holy apostolic faith.

We don't care.

This makes me sick

Queens needs to sack Parliament and raise an army to commence a Crusade to liberate Britain

Can Britain truly be considered a country at this point?

Not the Queen she is a part of the whole problem.

I am embarrassed by our national lack of strength and pride, the only people who actually show pride for this country or are allowed to are football fan types.

WE'RE BEING FRAMED
GET THE WORD OUT

Attached: 1508648308648.jpg (362x785, 65K)

>From one shithole into another

gj

when the citizen doesnt care for each other, your goverment can do whatever the fuck they want

stop ignoring your kin, bin those shitskin

Attached: keep_quite.png (630x630, 69K)

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that a few cherry picked gobby idiots in the media or government are a good representation of the majority of an entire nation.

There are literally thousands of white Stephen Lawrences now

Attached: keep_quite.png (630x630, 69K)

Normies overseas don't know a thing about the Muslim grooming gangs.

why did you hide Mark Collett's name?

when that entire nation has laws and enforces them selectively though, and then the citizenry does nothing about it, it -does- reflect on you all. Americans would have stolen a JDAM and leveled that side of the city by now.

Ludicrous!! People move here from different continents to taste British cooking
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/french-nanny-sophie-lionnet-murder_uk_5ab27265e4b0decad0460a23

Yeah, the guy is fucking based.

British reputation is to the point I wouldn't care if we did to Britain what we did to Iraq and Afghanistan. There is nothing of value on the British Isles.

bumping

What happened to the wrath of the awakened saxon?

hope you won't be too bitter when you are drafted to mobilise against Russia to save us then.

absolute piss

Is the Daily Mail /ourpaper/?

Attached: 1515443754334.jpg (624x827, 124K)

if ever there was a country that needed a regime change, it would probably be Britain. it's for your own good. think of them as MOABs of love.

Link to Tweet? I never use it so I don't really know how to effectively search it.

Ah. She deleted it. Saging myself.

wait, isn't she being ironic?

It's real.
thesun.co.uk/news/4299167/corbyn-ally-shares-message-telling-rotherham-sex-abuse-victims-to-be-quiet-for-the-good-of-diversity/

No. Pakis aren't very intelligent.

I couldn't give a DAMN what people think.

Triggerings actually increase my power level, so thanks for that world, and how I hunger for more power level. Moar!

> Stay triggered

Attached: mage13-large.jpg (475x615, 105K)

Can we get an archive of that link?

Absolutely not, no. The British public know fuck all about it. They don't know about Telford, they don't know about Pettibone, Southern and Sellner, they don't even fucking know about Count Dankula.

It's a nightmare. I can't wait for our debt trap to swallow us whole so we can grab by the fucking collar of their shirts and tell them what's going on.

Attached: astic-orks-20-kr-plastic-plastic-knives-knives-20-rts-2874977.png (500x689, 212K)

Britain isn't a country any more. Great Britain and the british empire fell. It's now uk and England. What year you in user?

holy shit

also,
>The Sun calls them Paki gangs and not Aisan gangs
it's funny how they have more of a backbone than ""serious"" journalists

youtube.com/watch?v=M8GwQoT8IWE&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=ORvUOrfPi0wBssvm-6

Yes we do. Come election time MPs like this will play the public spending, NHS, etc card and retards will vote them in again.

>US
>draft
U WOT M8 for real though 90% of americans arent even qualified to serve now because theyre too fat or have all kinds of (((disabilities)))

>dollars

Attached: 1519767907169.gif (288x199, 1.19M)

the people aint the problem its the govt,and im glad you are mocking them,ramp it up faggots! i want our rep to be in tatters and tourism to plummet,the govt must apply the law evenly regardless of race colour or creed,no more sand nigger pandering

Danish people generally like British people in my experience

shut the fuck up, just look at the Madeline McCann shit, little white pretty girl missing, police using $millions taxpayers money , even though the parents killed her. People like you are narrow minded

>what are outliers
The police only went to so much effort because her parents were rich and they played into their hands

Why don't britbongs just rise up and overthrow their government with their guns?

Attached: 1503714574162.png (304x366, 231K)

You could ask that same question for every western country.

Because we don't have guns

B-but, why not?

Attached: 1496864018626.jpg (768x432, 53K)

Well at least they can apply for a license to carry a butter knife.

You know we can own guns right?

Jokes aside.

The whole west more or less is in the same situation.

they were physicians/doctors, not exactly rich but yeah they weren't working class

>56%

Attached: how-people-take-shower-meme-10-577f65b10cc59__605.jpg (605x610, 74K)

Brits don't have guns, they even need a license for a freakin knife lmao

Attached: 204777.jpg (719x608, 79K)

Britain is a literal shithole with no redeeming qualities. Their television has gone to shit, their football has gone to shit, their country has gone to shit, and I can't for the life of me think of anything Britain contributes to the world that another country doesn't already do and do better.

Brain dead, imbred bastards because they've refused to stop fucking their cousins for centuries on that stupid fucking island.

Feels great doesn't it, my filipinbro?

Attached: mj.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

At least my cousin is white.

How is she still alive?

Reginald we've already proven time and time again that white Americans are 99% European, which is much more pure than your shitskinned country.

Attached: 1486603210231.jpg (800x760, 72K)

Too bad your cousin was abducted and held for months in the rape basement before being turned into kebab meat.

it's a fake pic faggot

Because even disagreeing with her on twitter would get you arrested as it'd be seen as hate speech/racism, and normies aren't even aware of the mass muslim rape gangs as the BBC don't cover it on the news

I don’t think so as Bongs are retarded and have gotten worse by add so many inbred Pakis but then again Leafs and Aussies are largely unaware of their negative reps as well.

Please don't report me to mummy May.
It was just a little Christmas joke.

But Pablo, most of your white Americans speak Spanish as a first language.

they deserve it for not standing up to it

England, ängaland, engaland name given by danes to the isles.
Britannia is the name given by romans.
So england = britain

No. The vast majority of normies still believe this is the best country in the world and that everyone in the world but France, Germany and Russia love us to bits.

Unironically KYS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4813870/MP-shares-Twitter-post-telling-abuse-victims-shut-up.html

someone make "how joos shower"

I'm in Australia and try to inform people about the gangs but people don't want to talk about stuff unless its about increasing their dopamine. Remember there were muslim gang rapes that were in the news in Australia in about 2001, it was massive in the news and there was even a detailed documentary made about but that was before muslims some how made themselves a protected class. Its really the fault of white boomers, no one else hates whites more. Another interesting fact, look at what happens when it is reported on the feminism sub reddits, they just brush it under the rug. Its especially interesting to talk to women about the subject, they don't really give a shit. I can help but want to act like a white because its in mens genes to protect women but its a fools erand.

Attached: 1514550804797.jpg (641x641, 73K)

I genuinely don’t think the normalfags realise how shitty the country is. Us here do, because we pay attention to the absolute state of things. Normies are blissfully ignorant of it though. We have just enough freedom in our day-to-day lives to not give a fuck, and the ministry of truth only feeds the public information they want them to hear. The country needs to break its conditioning, and fast. It may already be too late.

Feminists only care if it's white men doing the attacking, to them non-white males can do no wrong so they don't mind

>my ancestors had the foresight to escape

Oh please America aint in better shape than the rest of us.

didn't Trump recently do a similar thing?

Unfortunately you’re somewhat correct. It’s Spanish as a second language thanks to our schools. Still better than Urdu becoming the nations primary language in the country the English language was named after.

We're alot further away from Putin's tanks than you are Olaf ver Olaffssen.

its fake.

yes