Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes...

Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor, I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realised how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt right into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump. I want Nordic style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?

Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Bernie run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.

The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone.

And yes, I'm a fucking white male.

Attached: Shareblue-Sample-COPY-08-DL-0-21.jpg (1119x1250, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arhivach.org/storage2/0/92/092dff2ae9e1658d278b5280a34d0a1e.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS A BAIT THREAD
DO NOT GIVE THIS SAD AUTIST RESPONSES

Yeah i hate drumpf

Attached: BE058848-AF90-4CED-965A-74B093EB06E2.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

>BUMPING THE THREAD
>LEAF
FUCKING RAKE YOURSELF

Meh. I'll vote for him in 2020. I want to sit back and watch the excitement.

Same. Trump betrayed every one of his voters tonight.

I go back and forth on him, user. Obviously he's a loose cannon (our safety relies on his tard-wrangler cabinet), but it was either him or the the purple-haired shrieking harpies dressed as vaginas.
>I will have to tell my future children I voted for him

Attached: 1521769988462.jpg (500x566, 22K)

NO CODES; DRUMMFY

Attached: 1474358838586.gif (278x651, 251K)

I regret not writing in ISRAEL #1 to be quite desu

No, it could've been Bernie.

But pic related doomed him. Sup Forums was at least 33% pro-Bernie before this happened.

Attached: bernie cuck.jpg (1560x930, 191K)

The other alternative is letting SJWs win.

>I go back and forth on him

Attached: 1489690160054.png (582x960, 819K)

>voting for a president and country leader because of memes

You should regret it

I believe we have now bumped the thread twice each, i hope you’re family is raped to death by a pack of fucking niggers you retarded burger cocksucking piece of shit

Attached: B0B5EBB8-C0EC-402D-9703-413272D8DB6F.gif (384x288, 782K)

Fucking hell. Imagine being that old, seeing as much shit as he's seen in his lifetime, and STILL being that cucked. Pitiful.

yeah im a #cruzmissile now

>implying
your "girlfriend" is waiting for you leaf fuck

Attached: canadian dog.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

Attached: A5E63609-DA3B-48F3-889E-DC0CE5013B01.jpg (1242x899, 244K)

Shitpost

Attached: 1521764640276.jpg (739x742, 105K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Attached: 1494039517936.jpg (1250x1000, 475K)

that really was a defining moment

Would have been better if you used this

Attached: E3C42194-494D-4350-9316-88F06162199D.gif (1280x640, 155K)

>jim john cletus

Attached: 1517807798134.jpg (564x518, 42K)

You’re fun is waiting for you to do this

Attached: D2415EEF-53E0-496C-8900-26B4B48CA912.gif (320x234, 1.23M)

Incoming VICE article: "Trump supporters on Sup Forums are abandoning him" with the OP post screenshotted at the top of it.

Make sure to crop out the (you)'s VICE so people can't tell you posted it.

Attached: 1517806359127.png (741x649, 26K)

I don't regret it. the democrat alternative was NO alternative and never will be. Trump was our last hope and he cucked totally. none of our votes will mater much when the 3rd world hordes finally outnumber us. Trump couldn't stop it and I'm not sure their is a political solution to ever solve it.
what will happen is eventually the dems will get into power because of their illegals and try to take our firearms.
civil war breaks out and then maybe we have a chance to restore freedom. right now the government isn't by the people nor is it for them. it's fucking hopeless, all any of us can do is sit back, ready ourselves for the shitstorm on the horizon and wait until that day comes.

All Trump voters got sold down river, and the ones who believed in him the most earnestly, the most hardline conservatives, were the ones cucked the hardest. You were swayed by a siren song, OP. It's the flag waving all red all the time crowd that really got fucked.

Trump was never a conservative. He was never a Republican. He never had any politics and he has always been a snake oil salesman.

He calls himself a businessman but he's bankrupted 4 companies, and his only true commercial success has been his ego. He inherited his fortune and his greatest claim to fame was his own neurosis in the frame of a reality tv show.

Most importantly of all, his nepotistic cabinet is a rogue's gallery.

His wife's just another import in a long line of mail order brides, the two people he listens to most when he listens to anyone at all, Jared and Ivanka, are both card carrying Goldman Sachs democrats.

Does anyone really believe this guy was ourguy/theirguy/anyone'sguy when the whole time, his kids and his entire social circle were New York Dem Jew billionaires?

He never had a plan. He folds on everything, as we've seen with his last bill.

You were swindled least of all.

It's the people who thought he was going to be the second coming of Reagan Republican Glory are the ones who are really fucked.

>You're fun
lol kill yourself zheng

> Trump doesn't have a chance
> Trump will not win the primary
> Trump is finished, why waste your vote
> Trump won't be president, stupid faggots
> Anyone regret voting for Trump?

Different phrasing, same faggot

I meant what I said you stupid idiot

Attached: 0AE2AEB8-F490-4F81-8D6C-42C12F5A87BD.jpg (1480x833, 151K)

Attached: 1517807542519.png (743x632, 25K)

He was a shot in the dark, but it wasn't enough.

Nose

How does it feel to be going extinct white boy?

Attached: 92279B7A-763C-4827-B500-DCF41C01F058.gif (275x226, 1.14M)

Attached: 1519165818751.png (246x205, 10K)

Fuck the presidency
No one cares about the commander in chief.
or rather they shouldn't
but y'all too amused by this fuckwads antics to sit down and pay attention to your local town halls, and your state senate.

Yeah i'm really pissed off. Guess i will be voting democrat next time

Attached: Shareblue_sample12.3.png (431x445, 190K)

You’re right, there are less and less Mounties that are white men, so what?

Attached: 7BDB0F69-F96F-43D5-8448-0CE6F625255F.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Attached: 1519369635787.png (1584x864, 63K)

No

Same. I wish it never had to come to this but i feel so betrayed.

Duck Frump

> TPP
fucking globalist shill

I’m praying for a civil war, just to kill faggots like you after I rape your mother to death.

Attached: 1517804093653.jpg (1280x640, 26K)

>He calls himself a businessman but he's bankrupted 4 companies

This right here, is where I figured out that the post I'm responding to is bait. Trump is a successful businessman. This "muh 4 companies" thing is as stupid as the "Russians hacked the election thing."

I know you're just a leftist trying to demoralize us now because leftists never learn from their mistakes, they just keep posting the same stupid arguments over and over again. They never adapt. And you have failed to adapt. I'm not nervous about telling you this, even though you're my enemy, because like all leftists, it won't register that I and anybody who reads my message will see through your lies. Like I said, you're incapable of learning.

Wtf I hate dumpf now
But seriously, he fucked up.

Is it the end of the world though? Not sure.
That remains to be seen

>You’re fun

Attached: 1517577211996.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

Why don't you want to MIGA, user?

I had to apologize to my parents and family for supporting drumpf.

Today showed his true colors.

Hill would have been even worse, imagine being henpecked by your leader's voice

Shill

Attached: 1520900220972.jpg (480x480, 15K)

No, but things haven't turned out as well as I had hoped. The Left will not work with him at all, and the Republicans are still filthy corporate, Neoliberal whores.

Fuck off shill
Sage
Shouldn't you be greasing up your anus for the cuckMarch tomorrow

>Fucking filename
>Reddit spacing
Just fucking give up, Shareblue. You're not convincing anybody, and the only people agreeing with you are the other paid shills.
is correct, ignore this piece of shit thread. DO NOT BUMP.

Nope. I was unaware of Sup Forums during the election. Saw a few funny frogs on FB, didn't sway me. Trump is a moronic douche, of course, but Clinton is an evil cunt. My vote came down to TWO issues: ACA mandate and self employment tax. I got what I wanted. I really hope we don't end up in a stupid fucking war, Bolton is terrifying, spending is out of control. The ride never ends!

Attached: 1518273823702.jpg (552x690, 41K)

I understand if someone who bought the hat and wore it in public and ruined thanksgiving has some regrets. Low IQ dipshits believing in "democracy" BTFO. Politicians are full of shit. All of them. Rand Paul 2020 (even though he's full of shit sometimes too).

Attached: shareblue.jpg (840x512, 52K)

SAGE.

ITS A SHILL

SAGE.

gonna bump the bred for the lols xD

bump

kys kike sage

>Gary 'What's Aleppo?' Johnson
>Hillary 'It's my turn' Clinton
>Jill 'vaccines cause autism, fund homeopathy' Stein
>Evan '!m running only to split the Republican vote because I'm a true conservative' McMullin'
>Darrell 'no-one ever heard of me' Castle
Trump was still the best candidate running.

Sup Forums supported drumpf because we hate murica and we wanted to see you get fucked.

and you're still a greasy nigger. No one care what you think.

Shill

I'm officially off the Drumpf train. Congress made a shitty omnibus bill and it's all his fault!!!

I'm now #lusty4tulsi now

I too regret voting for Blumpf, clearly voting for Donaldo J Zum0plff was a mistake. Had I known that it was unironically not his turn, I would have voted for Hillary Clinton. This is a wake up call to all magapeeds. If you wanted a white ethnostate you should have voted for Hillary.

>I'm now #lusty4tulsi now
kek, haven't heard this one b4

He was the only option. If you or other people voted for someone like Rand or Zodiac Killer dude, it could have potentially split the vote enough that Trump wouldn't have beaten Hillary. Trump wasn't the best choice, but he was the best realistic choice.

I feel ashamed for voting Trump. Biggest mistake of my life.

>flag

This.

Watch the Alex Jones Response. He explains perfectly why Trump was basically forced to do this and where the fault really lies ( Both Republicans and Democrats are working together to undermine him ).

>THIS IS A BAIT THREADDO NOT GIVE THIS SAD AUTIST RESPONSES

Attached: 74657.jpg (900x1000, 214K)

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

I didn't vote in 2016 because I was so convinced Trump would won, I just wanted to see what would happen. I will definitely be voting for him in 2020, however.

I don't like Trump much.

I just really hate Clinton.

America can burn for all I care just don't show me that ugly bitch.

Why would I regret voting for Trump, if the alternative would have been a million times worse.

>33% pro-Bernie

Lmfao no, no it was not.

I don't know how true this on this board but for me it was hating Hillary Clinton more than Donald Trump. Hard to say I regret it but Trump is a fucking moron.

this fucking gif KEK. i thought it was shreks nose at first.

It’s okay little colony, maybe something will distract you from your shithole country one day

Nice copypasta

arhivach.org/storage2/0/92/092dff2ae9e1658d278b5280a34d0a1e.webm

I dont regret anything that I do, because I am not a faggot nor a criminal. Voting for Trump was the only option in that arena, and so far it has played out pretty damned ok considering all the god emperor stuff was the masterful use of memetics to bait normalfaggot retards into rubbing the two cells in their frontal cortex together.

I wish I could have voted for him. I would have done so one million times.

Please crown Barron emperor in 2025.

reminder, night shift doesn't alter talking points

Attached: 1493658428188.png (2500x1652, 297K)

fuck you shareblue, HAHA didn't even change filename.....sad

Attached: 1518879784536.png (612x695, 351K)

anyway 6/10

>he doesn't know about the filename meme

You'd be the first to die faggot. 400 pound keyboard warriors with tiny dicks don't do well in war bitch.

Leaf with proxy. Speaking of leaves

Sage

I can't even believe we're having this argument. IT WAS EITHER HIM OR HILLARY WHAT THE FUCK!!??

You got scammed user...

It is fine.

You can sage without bumping unless you post a picture, newfriend. Like so.