youtube.com/watch?v=olQ8RW7BtUc
youtube.com/watch?v=Nha-DeZEV0o
youtube.com/watch?v=1AZ4Lc5W75I
youtube.com/watch?v=M2S6V-zsE3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i can fap to this

not a fan of the song but it looks great
im sure crabfags are going to love this montage

Someone explain what op means by new Omari opening. I thought owari S2 literally just came out; is this season 3? Am I retarded?

hitagi rendevous didnt have an opening

New OP special for BD release.

Can any anime girl compete with Senjougahara?

I wish they stuck with the canon long black hair from the LNs.

Kissshot can

this kuudere cutie

I miss witty and acid tongue Yukino.

They changed her into an autistic dandere who drops her spaghetti, she was so much better as a composed individual who would chew out other inferior people.

>posting crab
you must be retarded
saged and hidden

Wow so scary

>Hitagi Rendezvous OP
Hell Yes, thanks man.

any non-shit girl

Literally every girl in the show except Snake and Cat.

>Crab
>Best girl
Pick only one and get some fucking standards, christ.

Well hello there, fellow catfaggot.

Jokes on (You) I'm actually a Ka Ka faggot.

Kisshot, Hachikuji, Karen and Kanbaru

any girl that won't drop you for Kaiki.
So no.

Not good enough for me.
Still can't compete with staple stable.

cute OP it seems they put some budget for once

BD sales aren't that good though

You will never date Hitagi

Crab exists solely for plot convenience. She's there so Araragi can't date any of the other, superior, girls. Nisio never intended her to be the actual main heroine and that's why she's ignored for most of the series.

Why is Crab so fucking adorable?

why do you need to make everything about waifu wars? Just enjoy the nice OP you faggot

Kaiki a best though

Anyone know when the full version of Ougi's season 2 OP will come out?

Somewhat close to christmas, if I remember correctly

>liking cat

Man, I've completely missed a bunch of stuff. Last thing I watched was Owarimonogatari

This is Owari season 2, you aren't that far off user. Just watch Koyomimonogatari as well and you're set.

Did they release all the kizu parts? I've onyl seen the first one

They're all out too, should be able find them on nyaa or whatever pretty easily.

Sick, been meaning to catch up. Thanks user.
When's Owari 2 coming out?

Good opening but I liked Snail's OP more from this season

Owari 2 is already totally out, but the BD's wont be released until around christmas or after christmas-ish.

Snails was super catchy, but that's not really surprising.

So this OP is being added in BDs?
Maybe I'll just hold off until they're released then.

Yeah, this OP is a new BD thing, since Owari 2 is really only 3 episodes.

Monogatari is coming towards its end and that's making me a bit sad. It's a classic you know? I've watched it since... Well bakemono was released back in 2009, almost 10 years ago.
Still, it's probably better than it stopping after that.

>Monogatari is coming towards its end
But there are things left to adapt

I'm not huge on the novels but I hear that Zokuogatari or something is the next big story novel, and that the majority of others out right now are side stories? So, while Owari WOULD serve as a really nice ending, we'll probably be getting more after this, at least a couple side stories.

Least favorite opening so far in the series, which is a shame because my favorite OP is a BD exclusive one too.

Everyday life Crab is so comfy

Yeah, just that the main parts have been done.
It's just really unique and has a special place in my heart.

The only good crab is claws served cold

> So far in the series

Do you mean just Owari 2 or overall?

Cause while this one definitely isn't stand out there's undoubtedly worse ones than this.

There is still a lot to adapt my friend, the only way it ends is if SHAFT ends it themselves. Owari S2 or Zoku is their way out if they want to end it though.

I mean overall, which openings do you like less than this one?

It's going to feel strange for those who've been following the series since 2009 when SHAFT finishes adapting it.

> youtube.com/watch?v=olQ8RW7BtUc
> youtube.com/watch?v=Nha-DeZEV0o
And maybe
> youtube.com/watch?v=1AZ4Lc5W75I

Not that I think any of these are bad, just not that interesting to listen to/look at.

> youtube.com/watch?v=M2S6V-zsE3I

This one too, actually, not really very engaging.

Oh man, it kind of hits me listening to this again.

I like this song. Very gentle.

Not him, but yuudachi houteishiki compensates the simple visuals with a fantastic song (both tv and full versions). It's pretty high tier for me. I agree that this one is better than futakotome though, not the worst crab OP.

Eh, it just doesn't really hook me, but I guess that's just a matter of opinions.

Yuudachi feels a little, i don't know, meandering? I loved mathemagics but yuudachi fell kind of flat.

>meandering
How so, mathemagics was about her past, yuudachi houteishiki is about her present. After revealing her situation in riddle this OP starts with her revealing that she lost everything but is trying to take the same risk one more time for a very small chance of recovering. And in visuals mathemagics is about Araragi discovering her, and yuudachi is about Sodachi finally helping herself and starting to move on.

It's a clear progression with the developments in her arcs.

To be fair, you have to have a really high IQ to appreciate Senjougahara

Math is a very good character. Far better than Cat. It's a shame that she was introduced so late.

I mainly meant in terms of the song, not the narrative meaning, again, this is just me, but the song just never really felt like it went anywhere or had that much variation.

The visuals were also partly to blame, that OP felt very cheap, even if this one isn't that amazing either.

The Sodachi Lost opening is my favorite opening. This just shows people have different tastes.

Well, I disagree in that terms as well. Yuudachi manages to have a more consistent tv to full version than mathemagics, the singing is fantastic in both and the instrumentals are fairly different with a james bond style for mathemagics (which is consistent in both visuals, singing and instrumental which is why it's my favorite between the two) and a nice 80s electronic/rock feeling for yuudachi houteishiki.

Why is Dailymotion suggesting I watch a bunch of dog humping videos?

I guess we just have different opinions then, I can't really find Yuudachi to be anything but kind of boring, but if you like it then thats up to you I guess, either way, I'd still say that this OP isn't the worst out there by a fair margin.

I don't think it's the worst, just that it's not as good as either math ones. It's better than the monkey ones though.

Monkey's first OP grew on me after a while honestly, but hana's one was weird enough that I liked it from the start, even if Hana wasn't that amazing.

Hitagi is best for Araragi but Shinobu (adult) is the best for me.
Ougi a close 2nd though.

This.
Staple Stable>dark cherry mystery>Mathemagics>rest

>Hitagi is best for Araragi
How so?

Because they are happy together?

Araragi would be happy with Hanekawa as well, for example

No, he loves Hitagi because she is open and straightforward unlike Hanekawa.

>posting crab
>on Sup Forums
kill self, now

What the fuck, I love Crab now!

...I'm not even gonna fall for that bait. This is just asking for some triggered batfag falling for it

What? We are talking about Crab and Cat.

It's probably based on your internet search history my animal loving friend

>Hitagi is best for Araragi
That statement can very well also be taken against bat.

Hitagi is best among mortal girls and she is best in terms of family/marriage.
Shinobu can't be his wife anyway. She is his shadow.

>she is best in terms of family/marriage.

Objectively not true.

Monkey might be the best for marriage though, much less emotional baggage.

Monkey is a lesbian user.

Monkey is best for everything. Kaiki is her only real rival
that just makes it better

>that 3rd video
Why don't you take a seat over there?

are you canadian?

KA KA KA

I like it baked, for the rich aroma and taste.

That's one heavy crab

Hanekawa is manlier than Araragi.

What would Kaiki's associated animal/monster be?

Cuckoo

Hitagi, Hanekawa and Kanbaru are all lesbians.