Why doesn’t trump save white people from South Africa?

Why doesn’t trump save white people from South Africa?

He can just say South African “farmers” being attacked so we all know what he means

He’ll piss off the left and his base wil love him... and honestly he’ll save a ton of good white people from terrible black racist violence

Attached: 2250DEB4-7912-46E0-A6DE-164A6E1A71DF.png (700x466, 267K)

Trump only saves based blacks and spics, sweetie. Whites would actually make him look like he accomplished a campaign promise.

Attached: 1521702164750.png (641x643, 85K)

Well I hope that changes people are dying

Yeah wake the fuck up he's a traitor. If you want something done don't wait for him to do it, do it yourself.

Trump only cares about based Israelis.

He doesn't want to save white people in the United States, why would he give a fuck about white South Africans?

Because Trump sees whites as a means to enrich his Jewish masters.

It's none of our business. Let SA handle it or appeal to BRICS. It's their matter, not ours.

Because things honestly aren't so bad here. These gay fucking Suidlanders are blowing everything waaaayyyyy out of proportion.

Kill yourself nigger

You’re a white man is South Africa? Tell the truth please what’s going on there? Is it as bad as I’ve heard? How can we help? Thank you!

Yeah you’re a fake nigger lied fuck You and your weak bait

>hurr everyone I disagree with is a nigger
>I'm white unlike you, spic

Inn general, this worry about the land grabs is very similar to what the libshits in the USA thought was going to happen when Trump was elected. Everyone has this idea that there will be roaming nigger deathsquads whose only purpose is to kill whitey and take his land. We were closer to civil war last year than we are now. Things are looking bright for the country, economy on the upswing, nigger Zuma is out, there is a general sense of happiness.

Things aren't bad there if you're a fucking nigger

>there is a general sense of happiness
yeah but youre still in africa (granted the best part of it)

>I can't handle a different perspective so I will resort to insults

And how much time have you spent here friendo? Or, how long have you been interested in the situation in SA? I take it not very long as things are objectively better than the clusterfuck we had here last year.

Because it's fake news. There is no "white genocide" happening in South Africa.

Agreed, other parts of the world are better than here. That isn't the argument though, the argument is that the Civil War situation in South Africa is blown out of proportion.

hi schlomo

Attached: 1006263.jpg (515x385, 23K)

After the European awakening, that's Germany's job

>civil war is further away because negros are placated by the farmers getting their land stolen even though everyone knows it means the agricultural industry is fucked

>it's another "I live in the most gated of gated communities with other rich folks therefore I can afford to ignore the shitstorm outside" post

Attached: 1496612949817.png (512x512, 24K)

>It's another "I live halfway across the world but let me tell you exactly what's happening in this country" episode
>I'm sitting in Johannesburg CBD right now faggot

The jews don't care about SA whites, so neither does Trump.

He's gonna take the free money Congress just gave him and possibly do things like that

If you care so much, fly your ass over there and die for them you retard
We're on the fucking ropes
They're not fucking American so who gives a shit

>After the European awakening, that's Germany's job

Germany needs to wake up first for this, which will never happen fast enough to save Germany, let alone Europe, let alone the few remaining Whites in Africa.

You should care because they are your future.

This. White South Africans are a distraction. Most of them who are still White moved back to Europe or the UK. The rest are Coloureds or some other non-White mixture, now worried that the hungry Africans are turning on them now that the Whites have all fled.

Do you know why there are even any whites left in South Africa? Their system is clever. You can't take all your money with you at once.

Why would you even expect there even to be South African refugees?
Are you basing this on the fake refugees being forced into Europe by globalists? First their fake, and second, not all people leave their country the second things get shitty.