youtube.com/watch?v=iSTepHPUqds
strawpoll.me/15349577
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-43478925
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/203615
vocaroo.com/i/s1aeAYlE4jrB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

illias is a cute

I fucking hate seeing darkies on the tele!

Attached: F46D4F24-096B-4326-BA3D-03C71E128A08.jpg (491x499, 29K)

>the British commercial fishing industry raises less money for the UK economy than the manufacturing and selling of lawnmowers

Wow, so important.

Attached: DXs3GRMWkAEpzkw.jpg (1179x665, 74K)

why are you awake
why am I awake

Attached: D0379CA2-9825-4B27-BA19-F7E37EF9BA07.jpg (1000x750, 175K)

Those fucking niggers!

Attached: 81A085EC-7B90-4793-90EE-382CC080603F.jpg (600x615, 50K)

Because Israel #1

stupid gook bitch!

Attached: 20D46E5D-4751-43FA-A199-5391253060CB.jpg (260x362, 26K)

luve a pot noodle me
hot n spicy bombay kind
non o that forren shite
propa qualiteh grub

Attached: f.png (485x443, 22K)

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=iSTepHPUqds

Attached: 1516823721878.png (497x316, 174K)

no one asked for your life story faggot

Attached: shitpol agreeing with me.gif (245x150, 1.78M)

Can Brit/pol/ recommend some minor or obscure military memorials or abandoned shit in East Anglia? A friend who's a military enthusiast has told us about an abandoned nuke base that we may snoop around this weekend

It would earn more if we were actually allowed to fish our own waters.

Can someone make like an infograph of the different types of English people. Like I don't know what the difference between and Anglo and a Saxon is but I know one of them is hotter than the other

IMPORTANT Sup Forums POLL:
Do you support Trump?

strawpoll.me/15349577

The state of newfags. Get out of my blog.

Not giving you my IP lad
But no, I don’t

I'll vote for you then. Thank you for the input. Nobody has to vote, it's just to gain a general consensus on where Sup Forums stands.

Attached: DA56CE57-C03C-497C-9BE8-30AF718C7111.png (1866x823, 104K)

>Anglo and a Saxon
It's a meme you mong, and you've even gotten the meme wrong.

The meme was Normans vs Anglo-Saxons.

Thanks
Just to clarify, I never liked him, I didn’t stop because of some perceived “betrayal”

Yeah I figured as much. Doesn't matter though because your vote would still fall into the "no" category, the still part was just thrown in because it's topical right now. Have a good whatever user.

Who's going to the FLA march in Birmingham today?

How do normies find out about the FLA marches? I'm stuck on Facebook and don't really use Twitter, but I've bummed around some EDL marches

Facebook search 'FLA march Birmingham'. There are two marches as far as I know, FLA and Democratic FLA. Both start at 12:00 at Curzon Square and Victoria Square. It's gonna be a big one I think

>FLA and Democratic FLA
For me it's ZaireLA

I'm afraid I have no idea what you are on about lad

Good Morning, Brit/pol

A Gift for you, Bongs, from Hue/pol

>inb4: I Hate Sup Forums Captcha

Attached: TOP TOP Awoo UKIP.png (900x900, 129K)

>Telly

Utter state of plebs

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 5K)

Try eating a lawnmower with chips you imbecile

>devastating an entire industry for decades reduces its contribution to the UK tax take

Really activates the old almonds.

Start buying guns.

>"There is a degree to which we have to understand that in our politics all is open, and anything can happen, and the future is ours if we want it to be and that the point of the elitist view that I’m putting forward is that the absence of despair is always necessary for our way of thinking and our way of looking at things. I ask you not to despair. I ask you to look to the future and to the present and to the past. I ask you to remain in faith with vanguardistic and elitist views. I ask you to remain faithful to unpopular views at the present time because they will become majority views instantaneously at a particular moment if the society should ever break and turn our way. All that can be done is to sustain ideas. One man alone in a room with a computer, a typewriter as it was, can change the world. A few people alone in a room, if they cleave to an idea whose time has come, can still change the world."

>"There are more of us than ever before. Our people are probably dumbed down to an incredible degree, but more are capable of being better educated than ever before. We’re stronger and fitter than ever before."

>"So, I would ask the people in this room to understand they are part of a tradition of non-surrender, a tradition of ultimate resource, a tradition that says “never say die,” a tradition that is the epitome of military life but in another area theoretically and politically and actuarily. One can never take one’s identity from one. One exists for a purpose. Liberals believe life has no purpose, but life has a purpose, and life’s purpose is to go forward and confront that which is before you. What is before us is cultural dispossession unless we are prepared to do something about it. What we can do about it will depend on the circumstances, but what we can do is to remain loyal to our own sense of identity, to our own sense of becoming, to our own sense of what we may be in the future."

Attached: 1520992950899.png (945x730, 259K)

Attached: Angry Awoo UKIP.png (900x900, 157K)

Attached: Angry Awoo UKIP 2.png (900x900, 155K)

Will I be allowed in the Anglostate?

Attached: AncestryDNA.png (1200x1199, 186K)

END THE MENACE

>"The other thing you often hear about is death. People say, “It’s not going to happen while I’m around therefore I don’t need to bother about it.” I’ve had lots of people say to me, “Oh, it’s 40 to 50 years off. Who knows what will happen? I can’t do anything. You can’t do anything. So, what’s the point? In any case, I’ll be dead by then anyway or gaga or very elderly.” And so on. You hear that again and again, because of course what you have in modern Western societies is the extreme powerlessness of the individual. Apart from maybe in consumption and expenditure of cash, the average individual feels totally cut off from the external society. It’s what I call deep privatization."

>"It’s the view that each is out for himself and society hardly exists beyond the confines of one’s own family, one’s own extended family, and people one happens to know. People feel not just sort of deracinated, but de-popularized and de-democratized, if there are such terms. People are, in an extraordinary sense, alone. Alone with the television, alone with the telescreen, which when they flip from channel to channel tells them all the time that everything is perfect and there are only nasty-minded people who will stir things up as vanguards and various forms of extremism."

>"Extremism, of course, is something always to be rejected, but I think extremism is necessary. I think it’s socially and mathematically necessary, because there has to be a logic to the logic of logic.That’s what vanguard forms of identity amount to. They are the most radical manifestation of the implicit sense of becoming and belonging and identitarian man and womanhood of the ordinary people in one’s own group, and you have to manifest that, and you have to represent it, and only by doing so can you have a certain effect, because you do have an effect by virtue of existing."

>posting purple tie internationalist awoos
no, thank you

Attached: 1493217591053.png (1296x1291, 2.12M)

I will make and post Fascists later.

I'm sleep now

Attached: TOP TOP Awoo UKIP 2.png (900x900, 96K)

>5% bydlo

Lad...

That second paragraph is absolutely spot on, I feel exactly the same way he described.

Didn't get an invite to the royal wedding lads..

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

What annoys me about the Count Dankula story is the narrative that the alt-light pushes of "IT WAS ONLY A JOKE BRO"

My thing is, even if it wasn't a "joke", why should a British person, in Britain, be put in a cage for insulting jews? That is the real question

Attached: 1478535713191-618x354.png (618x354, 178K)

does anyone want a log in for jordan peterson's self authoring suite?

I bought one and it was buy one get one free a few months ago
but I haven't got anyone to give the second log in to

That's weird, I got my invite weeks ago.

Maybe it got lost in the mail?

Attached: 1520487964704.jpg (480x480, 36K)

i like me some atrazine

>Agree to quotas that assign fishing grounds in British waters to Continental fishermen
>Fishing industry begins to shrivel
>See, it's a tiny industry! Why are you making a fuss?
GDPers are traitorous scum tbqh

Attached: disdain for franchise.gif (383x204, 2.09M)

See what you did there, kek

Anyone got the depressing British High Street bingo meme?

here it is anyway
hope it goes to good use

username: sa105535 password: wd2kTZ23rgxj

make sure to change the password, whoever uses it !

This the one?

Attached: broken britain.png (909x1021, 974K)

What is the gay scene in the UK like? Many clubs etc?

Attached: sal tal.jpg (690x605, 27K)

morning
fuck im knackered

Attached: Interview-Jim-Bowen.jpg (460x276, 25K)

> 4x4
> bingo

Attached: 7C924BD2-1C45-4EF7-B44D-3A427D945D51.png (720x773, 71K)

off mountain biking for the day today round the trails

Attached: e0e94d7b3eaeb2e3455af5da79708f5f0817f0c80392ed91d50e18a5cbf268c6.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Why?

Why do I keep waking up after I asked God to kill me in my sleep?

stayed up too late lastnight playing the new EU4 dlc

God has other plans for you

EU4?

europa universalis 4
saw this lastnight and thought of you lot hahah

Attached: Screenshot_362.jpg (1891x1078, 1.94M)

been playing too much CK2 myself desu but it's alright
What might that be? Misery and sadness?

imagine being a PAKI making up pathetic stories for your PAKI internet-friends
>hey guys I'm going to do go biking
literally nobody gives a shit, you failed abortion

first one was for, fuck it all

"when god asks you for happiness do you think he zaps you with warm fuzzy feelings or does he give you an opportunity to do something...."

bruce almighty was good in this way, i never forgot that line

What the FUCK are you cucks gonna do about your freedom of speech being taken away? A man has been convicted for saying a damn joke, for Christ's sake!

You cunts shame the whole Commonwealth.

Tbh the new Britain DLC is kinda low energy and they removed the best English national idea.

got a job starting soon, i've got to do some training for it first and other folks are starting with me so hopefully something good will come out of that and if not i'll probably just kill myself, might as God again tonight if he can do it and save me the trouble
don't care, i live my life indoors and can say whatever the fuck i like on here anyway so fuck it, plus i'll be dead soon so it doesn't matter

ask*

Go fuck yourself, you absolute shitstain. This is about the rights of all of you.

not bothered

Attached: 2BF24410-2A94-4019-8297-FCCBB59D5FAD.png (235x215, 8K)

Attached: 1520493492366.jpg (408x366, 44K)

Why the fuck do you think THIS is where the rights went away?
Nearly 20 years ago a bloke was convicted for carrying a sign that said, "stop immorality, stop homosexuality, stop lesbianism." That's all. No, "kill the queers," no, "God hates fags." Just, "stop." Convicted.
About 10 years ago, some fedora got a suspended sentence and an ASBO (which bans you from visiting certain places, and from certain behaviours related to the conviction) for leaving anti-theist leaflet in an airport.
A month ago, Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen were imprisoned for calling Paki rapists rapists. Literally. They were charged with 'religiously motivated harassment', targeted at four Asians who raped a kid. Golding was attacked in prison by an Iraqi asylum seeker, by the way, and I'm not convinced that wasn't the desired result.
Our liberty was sold off a long time ago. I'm sorry I didn't stand up and oppose it when I was 3, but I wasn't really in fit state to do it, was I? This country's already fucking rotten to the core.

i have no idea who this guy is going on about anyway, who was convicted?

The Nazi pug bloke.
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-43478925

Try doing the shit he did in australia, I fucking dare you

you'll be in kangaroo prison before you can say 'muh free speech'

no white person alive on this earth has free speech, whether they fucking think so or not. the kikes find a way

>guilty of hate crime
what a joke of a country

Burgerstan has undeniably way more free speech than us

"Why should we fight" he asked me,
"'Cause England is at war?
Why are they fighting now, Dad,
What are they fighting for?
What does it mean to you, Dad,
To babes, and mum, and me?
The Germans won't come here
From away across the sea.
So why should you go there, Dad,
And leave us here to cry?
Is it cause England owns us?
Is that the reason why?"
His eyes look widely at me,
I tightly held my son,
And this is how I answered,
His questions one by one.

"We fight when England calls us,
For in her sacred keep
The ashes of our fathers
Lie in her soil asleep.
And many times for England
They fought that she'd be free,
And they are part of England,
And so, my son, are we.
And some may pass her by, lad,
And some may scorn her hand,
But we must be forever
A part of that fair land.
For everything we have son,
That's good and fine and just
Was washed in British blood
And given to us on trust.

"And we must keep that trust, son,
Against the force of greed.
And fight beside old England
Whenever she's in need.
And once again she's calling
Across the Empire wide,
And all her Empire answers:
"You'll find us at your side"
Oh yes, we're owned by England,
But we own England, too,
As you are part of me son,
And I am part of you"

Attached: IMG_2090.jpg (720x720, 355K)

ok

archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery

(Scroll down for download options)

Attached: READ THIS.jpg (337x499, 44K)

True. They're lucky that their Judicial branch is always headed by conservative-minded people, who view their traditional liberties as sacrosanct. We've just got opportunists at the top and spineless fucks at the bottom. You've got to wonder if they can keep it up, though. That gay cake thing is slowly turning into an assault on freedom of association, for one. "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step," and all that.
I don't doubt for a minute they'll still be freer than us when I die, but what about in 2, 3 or 4 generations?

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/203615

Sign it.
Get your friends to sign it.
Get your friends' friends to sign it.
Get your neighbours to sign it.
Get your neighbours' friends to sign it.
Get your friends' neighbours to sign it.
Etc.

I know these petitions are gay and parliament never listen, but this is the first step to getting free speech in the UK. First we sign petitions, then when we're ignored, the mass white chimpout can begin.

>the mass white chimpout
Christ, Y*nks really are out of touch with how Europeans think and act, aren't they?

Attached: what?.jpg (665x614, 22K)

Jobs and good fish> (((GDP)))

The biggest problem with this nonsense is that our supreme court, and I assume yours too are ultimately answerable to the privy council. These ridiculous proceedings are going to eventually affect us whether we like it or not. It might be republic time, seeing how the head of the commonwealth of nations is acting.

Attached: RIP.jpg (851x630, 146K)

>Who's going to the FLA march in Birmingham today?
it's literally walking distance from me but fuck off

Attached: bollocks.gif (680x382, 1.82M)

Signed it a while back. I received a snotty e-mail back telling to fuck off.

>fought to save communism, become minoritys in our own homelands, lose the empire and be ruled over by a tribal middle-Eastern death cult forever
>delusonal retards still celebrate it

>sign this petition even though I've just told you that parliament won't listen

Attached: 1521143296924.png (558x614, 24K)

i live in Birmingham but im not travelling to the inner city or wherever the fuck it is just to show up and support something that will change nothing.

vocaroo.com/i/s1aeAYlE4jrB

Attached: THE GOOD OLD DAYS.png (817x443, 38K)

this
im so glad we beat those evil nazis so we could have pakis raping our daughters forever and our entire race and culture being replaced with globalist liberalism

they do but see how long that shit lasts when the trump political kickback happens and they swear in some millenial commie or other.

>He signed one of those petitions marking himself out as a dissenter.

Attached: eddieinprison.jpg (3092x2319, 1.08M)

Freedom of speech is possible in the UK, you just have to get enough people to stand up and demand it.

There is basically unanimous agreement that nobody should face punishment for teaching their pug to nazi salute... people can see that if it's Dankula today, it could be them tomorrow. They realise that banning journalists from a country should be left to shithole countries. And they realise that being called racist might be worth it if it saves children getting pimped out, abused, raped and possibly murdered.

Now is the time to push for free speech.

>we beat the nazis
one of my favourite britpakis memes
served best when told by some streetshitter "IM FULL-ON BRITASH" type

I have freedom of speech, on here, i don't go out so this restriction of freedom of speech out there in the decadent vestiges of society that led me to isolation in the first place has no effect on me. and by the time they've come after Sup Forums i'll be six feet under in some unmarked shallow grave

I'm not afraid of them, fuck them. I'm too old now to be cowered by threats. If they want to take me to court I'll fight them all the way.