Molymeme done lost his mind

youtube.com/watch?v=opAdGt4gOi8

Attached: molyneux angry.png (1280x662, 546K)

Tremendous drama actor this guy is.

>Years worth of videos of him advocating for trump
>OH NO HE CRITICIZED TRUMP, HE MUST BE CRAZY AND/OR A SHILL. IT'S JUST 4D CHESS BOYS HAVE FAITH
Fucking state of this board right now.

Attached: alright.gif (640x360, 1.92M)

When multiple CONNECTED e-celebs all shill the same points it's because they are kike shills. You're a kike shill too.

I'm with molmeme on this one. Nobody should follow a politician wholeheartedly. Doing that's just straight up retarded. You need to criticise them to make them better

props to Rand Paul for actually reading a 2200 page long bill, he's the only politician worth shit, willing to stand up to these conniving kikes.

Watch the video. It's final this time. He is off the train for good.

Reminder that his wife put up with all his shit over the years, but it was his support for Trump that finally caused her to leave him.

Attached: molyneux unmasked.jpg (2048x2023, 549K)

Listen to what he says at 5:15

Trump is building a wall around Israel. No more greater israel.

This is actually a really, really good example of Stefan being an intellectually honest guy. You're never going to agree with 100% of what other people do, especially politicians.

If this is unironic, you are a stereotype of indoctrination.

Nope. The truth about this omnibus bill and why you shills are freaking out is because Trump agreed to arm Saudi Arabia, letthem use their uranium, and also because Trump is building a wall around Israel.

GREATER ISRAEL IS DEAD.

Sounds like he married a fuckin cunt.

Uh K. I'll embrace the good there's good there.

Attached: 1462938951506.jpg (2000x1285, 643K)

I see the word shill and I just phase out. It's one of those overused words such as racist, homophobe etc.

You're a jew. This is your end. The rothschilds are finsihed.

I thought this board wanted chaos but looks like you all turned into a bunch of de ronald cucks

Lol, you're a fucking idiot. Tell me how Molyneux's criticism of Trump isn't completely in line with his values.
>multiple CONNECTED e-celebs
All fucking e-celebs have two degrees of separation from each other because it's a small community. They're not shilling the same points you fucking idiot. What would they even have to gain from deciding to turn on Trump arbitrarily after supporting him for over 2 years of nightmarish pushback?

What annoys me is the fence sitters who make up conspiracies about how Trump is being blackmailed or poisoned into doing (((their))) bidding. They've built up so much cognitive dissonance around Trump that they can't believe he would ever stab them in the back. I knew this shit back in April after the Syria strike, after he talked about taking away guns without due process, after he kept shilling for a "DACA fix"

If you're gonna stick by Trump, fine, but don't make up shit like "They are threatening his daughter, he HAS to do what they say", it's just bullshit. Trump is a man like you or I, and men are easily corrupted.

Because Trump can use the money in the bill HOWEVER HE FUCKING WANTS. JUST LIKE OBAMA DID FOR 8 YEARS.

MOLY IS A JEW SHILL AND IS FREAKING OUT JUST LIKE ALL THE SHILLS HAVE ALL DAY TODAY

Attached: 1511936439267.jpg (631x983, 524K)

e-celebs and anyone who watches them should be gassed.

What? Trump wasn't threatened to sign this bill. Trump did it on purpose.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I'm White British, specifically Welsh and I have Welsh blonde haired blue eyed QT gf sitting in the room over. I'm doing my part for the coming conflicts by having lots of children in the next few years.

Are you doing your bit for our own race you fucking inbred cunt or you whining on a mongolian basket weaving forum about phantom jews? You cock sucking mongoloid 56% trash

Attached: angry-face.jpg (1469x1152, 126K)

Nobody goes this in depth about race on Sup Forums except for someone that doesn't browse this board and tries to fit in.

You're a jew. You're probably a pedophile too.

Molymeme, Thernobitch ect.. All these faggots who 'speak' for Trump's base are all crypto-kike charlatans.

TRUMP KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING! CHILL THE FUCK OUT

Shill

>De-arm Israel
>Dismantle its military and MOSSAD
>Place Israel under U.S. and Palestinian control
>Send all Jews to Israel
>Create the world's biggest concentration camp

THIS IS THEIR FUTURE
And they did it to themselves for not opposing their own people when they are clearly in the wrong.

Attached: 1507338205778.png (588x609, 23K)

>DEBT SPEND JUST LIKE OBAMA DID FOR 8 YEARS
Ask me how I know you're a fucking idiot. You don't make a deal with Mephistopheles you stupid nigger, and that's what this is at best. None of this even addresses the bullshit of appointing Bolton, or continuing to instigate Russia via Syria.

>trump signed cash to other countries
>no! he can do whatever with the money

So which one is it?

Attached: 1227980680160.jpg (320x313, 6K)

Enjoy Palestine

Attached: 1520547611293.jpg (632x732, 351K)

To sum it up:
>No wall
>More gun control
>9 billion to scholarships to sand niggers
>Sand niggers get a wall
>Bolton is now national security adviser
>Huge spending
He's still the better of the two candidates, however he's not someone that should get the retarded amount of support r*dditors have given to him.
>Inb4 shill
See pic. Shill is not an argument.

Attached: 1511800422618.png (662x1675, 199K)

>Reminder that his wife put up with all his shit over the years, but it was his support for Trump that finally caused her to leave him.
I believe some proofs are in order here.

I've been on this site more than a decade, go fuck yourself pleb.

>I don't like what you say therefore you're a Jew

You are literally the reason why Sup Forums has a bad reputation on this site.

Attached: 1445790437914.jpg (620x387, 47K)

>adding in mutt
butthurt mutt on a bong proxy? everyone knows that's an Sup Forums meme, not a reddit one.

Attached: 1515267143998.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

Attached: 1502936399850.png (1030x353, 190K)

Attached: 1518700669212.png (879x755, 121K)

Nah, that was just in the pic I had. I was too lazy to remove it.
If you want one without mutt, here you go.

Attached: sketch-1521878790823.png (759x1920, 431K)

I don't know why but I actually really like Molymeme. Sure, he has issues here and there and maybe he isn't right on absolutely everything, but at least he's honest and true. Big respect to Molymeme for this instead of defending absolutely everything Trump does like t_d and it's colony on Sup Forums, /ptg/.

Attached: 1486021877657.png (1345x749, 1.73M)

the facts hurt, a lot don't want to believe them because if they realize what's happening then they're realize there is no hope. any sort of notion of a political solution to the raping of the West is a fantasy. that's the redpill nobody wants to swallow. we're all so fucking jewed nothing short of a world war will solve anything.

He's a deranged cult leader.

Sup Forums dropped him over a year ago.

Attached: molymeme btfo.jpg (1024x676, 81K)

He never had it mate.
This faggot's just a lolcow like the Amazing Atheist and any other political pundit on Youtube. Time to unsubscribe.

Attached: last-stop-flavor-town.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>I can't dispute what he's saying, better use a meme
Enjoy your cognitive dissonance. If the principles that Trump ran on are what you supported when you voted for him, then you'd be critical of him now.
>he's not someone that should get the retarded amount of support r*dditors have given to him
Why is this even hard to understand for people? We all mock neocons and neolibs who just vote based on partisanship, and now T_D fags are falling into the same trap. He is now signing off on shit that is appeasing them.

>Sup Forums dropped him over a year ago
>Sup Forums is one person
Back you go, you've overstayed your welcome here.

Attached: 1493818799454.jpg (800x820, 257K)

>Yes a random poster with no proof claiming that popular Sup Forums shitposting threads are all organised by the JIDF, is proof that amerimutt memes are a product of the JIDF
You fucking dumb shit
Amerimutt memes are a thing because you retards can't stop overreacting to them, and it's fucking hillarious

Nah bit more like this mate.

Attached: 1494346785169.png (1124x1165, 171K)

>supports molymeme
>ergo an ancap
>but also supports assad
"no"

/ptg/ isn't Sup Forums and you should know by now Sup Forums isn't a person.

The level of paranoia and self import this site places on itself is absolute cringe sometimes.

Go away.

Attached: 1488423471519.jpg (717x880, 88K)

>What happens in a state outside my own is my business
Idiot. You know ancaps are anti-interventionist right?

Attached: Moarpheus.jpg (800x600, 47K)

its alright we are beginning to fight back. If you haven't noticed T_D shills are on full damage control.

>Stop saying I'm the next L. Ron Hubbard
hahaha

everyone wants to be gangster till gangster shit happens.

blumph btfo how will he ever recover?

So he's mad that Trump is speanding money on weapons
?

Why - defense spending is like welfare for smart American engineers

>bananas ASMR
holys hit asmr was around 10 years ago? molymeme knew trends

Listen at 5;05

Trump is building a wall around Israel. A concentration camp of sorts. Palestine is getting their control back.

Attached: 1509647673542.png (233x270, 84K)

yeah and missed out huge on that gay money train.

Amerimutt was made on Sup Forums iirc.

>rare flag
Totally agree. Maybe next time people will actually fucking pay attention to Rand Paul when he runs.
It's funny, but pic related.
>Being this delusional

Attached: 1464698481911.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Honestly this sounds like what cult leaders say before they go off to the death camps. All hope is lost gather with those close to you and we will eat the black pill and go to ancapistan in our afterlife that doesn’t exist.

>>What happens in a state outside my own is my business
ancaps don't believe in "states" :^)

>his wife left him

proofs?

>GREATER ISRAEL IS DEAD.
hahaha the blumphtard cope

It's fake.

Funny, but fake.

>State only means government
Don't be obtuse.

>find people you trust
>get your tribe
>hide your kids
>hide your wife
>and hide your husband cuz they rapin' everybody out here

Doesn't sound crazy at all.

>Rare flag
Really? I've seen Bosnia bro everywhere.

>I'm with molmeme on this one. Nobody should follow a politician wholeheartedly. Doing that's just straight up retarded. You need to criticise them to make them better

>be an Irish immigrant in Canada
>bitch about the US president betraying him
I hate this faggot.

Trumpkins are a cult of mentally ill retards. Cock sucking and ass licking is all they know.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 1.51.04 AM.png (268x230, 89K)

And no ancap would actively "support" a left-wing dictator.
You can support your country not bombing them, but you cannot then support the dictator himself.

He's consistently made videos alluding to collapse in the U.S. (which would mean large scale western turbulence) because of debt spending. This fucking bill is a military industrial complex love letter made of debt spending. If you think that the logical conclusion of large scale debt spending and escalating a proxy war with Russia doesn't warrant preparing for bad times you're fucking delusional.

I've seen it around before. But not for a long time.

what money train?
it is a very much extant and real neurological phenomena that a certain portion of the population experiences

Literally nobody is advocating for that. Who are you even arguing against. The anti-interventionist position would be that we support Assad insofar as we don't involve ourselves in regime change.

>nothing short of a world war will solve anything.
I think all redpilled westerners know in the hearts this is true. Folks were just hoping for a miracle.

Hi leftist shit sack, how you doing today ? Terrible I hope. HEY EVERYBODY DID YOU KNOW LEFTIST ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS ? THAT'S RIGHT , THEY'RE BUGS IN PEOPLE SUITS. THIS GUYS A BUG , THIS GUY RIGHT HERE !

your mom gay

He hasn't lost shit, he's completely sane.

I wonder why people of similar values would react in the same way at the exact same time to a current event that they disagree with.
We may never know.

giddamnit i fell for this shit being real

>Trumpkins

Attached: 1416165036344.gif (257x150, 1.38M)

This video is pretty antisemitic

You're*

meme

They won. Democrats will take house and senate this year. Elizabeth Warren will be elected in 2020. You done fucked up.

FUCK THIS JEW

TRUMP ALL THE WAY

If your reading comprehension was better you wouldn't look like a retard right now.
No, everybody is a shill and nothing ever happens.

Commander Molyneux is simply stating the obvious: democracy is r-selected (rabbit) rule.
Soon the wolves will restore the balance of nature.

HAIL COMMANDER MOLYNEUX! WE FOLLOW YOU!

Attached: MOLY.jpg (1356x1356, 351K)

O N E D O L L A R

>He's a deranged cult leader.
Lots of people here love deranged cult leaders. Hitler was a deranged cult leader.

Shame on Molyneux for going for the cum-gurgling "what is it with white people" narrative even for a second. He should be flogged with a knout for saying that even if he's right in general.

Attached: 1521278313228.jpg (738x750, 78K)

Attached: 1437083588559.gif (500x500, 2.98M)

SHUT UP!!!

THIS BILL WAS SHIT!!!

NOBODY IS DENYING THAT SHUT UP!!!

Attached: angryscaryawoo.png (1059x652, 1.14M)

>Saudi Arabia and Israel are enemies

How can someone be this goddamn bluepilled? KSA and Israel have been allies since day 1, and they are best friends, both in politics and covering up shit like human trafficking and sex slavery
Hell, it has been speculated for almost a hundred years that the Saudi royal family are just crypto jews
This "Israel and muslims hate each other" meme stems from massive ignorance.
They are enemies of shia, but they LOVE sunni muslims.
There is a reason Europe is flooded with sunni muslim immigrants and no shia

Then again, you can browse Sup Forums 24/7 and still be an uninformed brainlet who claps like circus seals when they fall into traps made by the media for them

Attached: 1520936657242.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Its over trumplets. Your fucked.

this.

saudi literally allowed israeli planes to fly over their airspace for the first time in history yesterday. now they're brazen about their special friendship, not even trying to hide it anymore.

>They are enemies of shia, but they LOVE sunni muslims.
Wrong. It's realpolitik, nothing else. Sunnis are fundamentally no different from literal Nazis when it comes to posing an existential threat to Jews. However, Shias provide a nice distraction which enables a strategic realpolitik alliance with (some) Sunnis. Israel is looking out for its own interests as it should. They're in a precarious position, and as soon as they lose sight of that reality they'll bring destruction onto themselves. Their younger generations are unfortunately for them becoming more and more pozzed so we'll see how long they can keep their eye on the ball.