Why didn’t he veto it, say they need to amend it?

It would have been a smart move. Veto it, tell the politicians to include DACA and the Wall - then he got no beer to sign it. Put politicians with their back against the wall, be a leader, be alpha.

Why is Trump such a pussy pushover?

Attached: D45E51DA-3E5C-4DB8-8449-41B02E058051.jpg (530x298, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/08/18/fears-grow-trump-will-ignore-congress-spending-241768
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
politico.com/story/2018/03/23/trump-threatens-to-veto-13-trillion-spending-bill-raising-risk-of-a-government-shutdown-482181
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Israel #1. I don't know how many times I have to say it until you get it

>wanting DACA funding

You are not smarter than Trump, op.

I keep seeing this repeated without fucking context.
If you want to repeat something, make it fucking obvious what you're referencing.

He didn't read the bill, he got bullet points.

At least Rand hold it at the same time.

Attached: john goodman.jpg (1422x868, 74K)

>Why is Trump such a pussy pushover?
When your bosses are all psychopathic child-raping/sacrificing monsters with full control over the world's wealth and most of the world's military forces and the ability to assassinate anyone or their family members at whim, what power do you really have?

The position of US President is a puppet position. That cannot change. It won't change.
You remember that image of Trump with Obama taken after he won the election, where he looks distressed?
Now you know why. Imagine being a billionaire, and powerless.

Attached: 1520139668510.jpg (1058x1500, 196K)

Can't afford infrastructure, can afford to give Israel 3 billion.
CLOUD Act.
Israel #1

What part of Israel #1 do you guys not understand?

Bolton needed the 700b to finance wars in the Middle East. Who cares what you goyim think?

Bills should deal with one subject at a time. Spending bills and other shit packed with completely unrelated bullshit contributes to wrecking this country,

Because he is loyal to his Jewish masters. All of the petty anti-Trump stuff in the media is a farse to make you think he's an underdog fighting some secret battle, thus his retarded supporters will support him as he constantly reaches into their wallet to buy Israel more goodies.

>Bills should deal with one subject at a time.
Very hard to do.

Better idea: make a page limit per bill. 100 pages or something. So if you have a 2200 omnibus bill, you need to split it in more than 20 (in themselves related) parts.

Trump just played the Dems
>this is not a federal budget as per the constitution
>federal budget must be strictly adhere to by the potus
>omnibus bill is a 2000+ pages of 'suggestions' of where the money could be spent
Trump pulled a fast one and can start building the wall Monday .

whining about $3 billion to Israel

Attached: 113529zbg.jpg (700x476, 133K)

oh, yeah....about that wall
don't bet on it, Leaf

keep crying shill.
dems wanted trump to veto it, i wonder why..

Attached: 1521867014350.jpg (631x983, 600K)

The question is, can Trump outsmart (((them)))?

Because Senate could have over ruled the veto easily.

The problem is the sneaky fuckers add power grabbing into bills like "USA Freedom Act" and other misnamed shit like that.

He wanted to leave for Florida to go golfing.

He's got the Army engineers and a blank check worth 1.3 trillion .
>he can do whatever he wants now

No, it doesn't work that way.

>dems wanted trump to veto it

another Mexican intellectual, I see

Attached: 1325974350892.jpg (180x225, 8K)

Fucking leafs man.. I swear..

Attached: 93 GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.07M)

Are you serious or a shitposting Leaf? I can't tell.

Trump has to abide by the law. If he could reshuffle spending line items, he could have done so a year ago.

It is basically Stimulus 2 Electric Boogaloo: Bigly Edition

The house always wins.

This is not a law . It's a bill .
It's not a federal budget as per the constitution and strictly adhered to.

What I'm hearing is , that this bill is full of 'instructions' of where this could be spent . As POTUS he can ignore them at his discretion .

>As POTUS he can ignore them at his discretion .
Provide a source for that. As far as I know, it is constitutionally a very slippery slope for Trump to even delay spending that has been earmarked by Congress for a specific purpose. If Trump were to e.g. use money earmarked for the F-35 program to build his wall, this would go to the SCOTUS and Trump may be impeached and imprisoned as a result. People forget that the POTUS is a civil servant, who can act criminally if he violates the law.

politico.com/story/2017/08/18/fears-grow-trump-will-ignore-congress-spending-241768

Nope. Enjoy 500 million to baby killers

No source at this time .
You're still thinking federal budget , this omnibus spending bill can't be touched by congress after they signed off on it .

fuck off at least make your own filename u fucker

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW2.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

>No source at this time
So directly out of your ass powered by wishes and unicorns.
Cool.

1. Maybe he was lied to about what was in it.

2. Maybe his team is really incompetent.

3. Maybe he told the truth about the military spending being necessary for something we don't know about and it was just that critical.

POTUS can hold on to that money or the funds for sanctuary cities until they play ball with him .
It's a bill of discretionary funds

>You're still thinking federal budget , this omnibus spending bill can't be touched by congress after they signed off on it .

Read the politico article, it speaks exactly on the issue of the executive branch going against the intent of Congress in omnibus spending bills, not the budget. There is a fine line between what Trump as president can do and what is unconstitutional breaking of laws enacted by Congress.

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf

Ultimately it would be a question for the SCOTUS to decide how far a president may deviate from specific spending line items included in a bill which is not passed as a specific budget. The politico article argues the president may not even delay measures indefinitely in certain cases.

>wall cost estimated at 20 billion
>send 3 billion to Israel
>send total of 9 billion to Egypt, Jordan, etc.
>tfw the wall doesn't get funded but you spent 60% of the funding for it giving it to foreign nations

Attached: 1521234119190.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Source for that and example of it happening before?

He was being pressured by Mattis and he still has very few allies in Congress, likely he got snowed by a couple people he thought were trustworthy
He could've tried to obstruct it but he knows he'd have to cave and the dems would've had a field day taking cheap shots at him in the meanwhile
Ultimately the fault lies with Congress and the complacent public that keeps voting them in and not realizing that they're more interested in gaming the system to keep their cushy jobs than actually trying to enact change
They're happily throwing Trump under the bus right now, as soon as he's out they can go back to pretending they can't do anything against the dems

>3. Maybe he told the truth about the military spending being necessary for something we don't know about and it was just that critical.

this and only this you brainlets. all he cares about is starting new wars to make money.

Attached: 1518340081523.png (625x773, 111K)

I'm sure it will go to the supreme court , but remember ; it's a bill not a law .

>thinking trump will do that
40dd chess. Face it fanboi you elected a gun grabber neocon. I'm going to decide who I will back for 2020. Probably just going to bury my head in the sand again. Elections don't do shit to stop the 'progressives'

He bluffed the Dems on DACA . Wouldn't worry 'bout yur guns yet .
As for me , I'm a Leaf and citizens of neighboring countries would never vote in your elections

politico.com/story/2018/03/23/trump-threatens-to-veto-13-trillion-spending-bill-raising-risk-of-a-government-shutdown-482181

Kelly, Mattis, Ryan and McConnell really wanted it

Essentially, you'll be seeing some serious shit in Syria in the next few months

Nice cognitive dissonance. Trump is a fucking pussy with NOTHING to lose. That is why he was voted into office. He's a billionaire and a traitor. His legacy will be just that: a traitor who fucked America. His kids political careers are also over.

He should have veto'd it and gone hard in the news demanding everything he promised us. FURTHERMORE, he is wealthy enough to pay a think tank to write a portion of the bill delivering on his promises for literally peanuts.

We need to impeach him, get Pence in office and recall every Republican who helped write this mess. And we need to keep impeaching and recalling people until we get what we want. Want we DON'T need is a bunch of white, beta-male apologists with dumb excuses.

Trump has every right to not spend money that has been allocated, however, spending something on something else is different.

Dems bluffed trump on DACA and he's made his position clear on gun rights

> dur hur it's bill not a law

It became a law as soon as he signed it, you dumb nigger.

Its an omnibus. An omnibus is a "suggestion" of how to spend money. Its not constitutionally binding. He can do whatever he wants with it. Wall construction starts moday