Press F to pay respects

>Gendarmerie Lieutenant-Colonel Arnaud Beltrame offered to swap himself in exchange for the hostages. The terrorist agreed to this swap and the hostages were released.
>After the assault of the GIGN (French Special Forces). The terrorist was shot and killed while Arnaud Beltrame was found severely injured after being shot by the terrorist. He passed away this morning.

There are no words to describe how much i hate the french.... but fucking hell, this man deserves respect from everyone. A true national hero

Attached: gTCwx4J.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/so-what-happens-when-white-people-become-a-minority-in-the-us.31543/
youtube.com/watch?v=7VRw9N9OlPo
resetera.com/threads/hostages-taken-in-armed-siege-in-the-south-of-france-after-gunmen-shoot-at-police.31473/page-2#post-5911645
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>When he went inside the supermarket, he left his phone on so police could hear his interactions with the gunman

what a boss

Yes, it's surprising that there are still some heroes in this fucked country.
F

F

>Implying there is such a thing as "national" in France anymore

Lel

what a prolific shitposter RIP

F

+OP kill yourself

F

A hero that will be forgotten when the Frech are fucked out existence by Muslims and Africans

I hope the hostages were at least white.
otherwise, what a waste.

F

F

F

F

F

>cuck wastes his life for some frog leg eating roastie who probably fucks niggers.

S

F
If Parkland cops had balls and did anything like this, we would have less dead teens and no hogg.

why didn't he just shoot the terrorist?

Attached: cobra.jpg (1977x2949, 1.07M)

Fuck you bitch he white, he deserved to die.
Need about a million of these white shits to sacrifice theyselves.
Fuck that bitch.

F

F is for froggy

is this the nice.gif guy? Oh wait, its the Nice.France guy

Attached: rOVdl.gif (320x260, 812K)

F

Probably the only man in France with a pair of balls.

F

Attached: 1445194512061.jpg (240x210, 8K)

F

F for the man

and an FU for the politicians that let these animals in their countries

Just wait for the media to tell you how bad man he was because he was white, and a bunch of proterters at his funeral because it was his fault they killed some poor little refugge

>last man in France died today to save a single mother who will pop out more Abdul
F

Attached: 1512370467430.jpg (415x375, 41K)

Probably a bigger loss for France than if the hostages had died.

F

That doesn't happen, though

F

shut up faggot

F

F

i love terrorists = 1 less pig

First Frenchman not to retreat.

>blue eyes gone to waste

Attached: varg kick.jpg (373x322, 13K)

F

so was it a terrorist attack? Was it another strike from the religion of peace or was it something else?

memeflag, of course

Attached: 15216878228764215428809453923489.png (600x600, 279K)

F

We are cucked but not that cucked, we are not the UK yet
The medias are praising him

>good person dies because of left-wing liberal garbage yet again

F

You have given me hope today.

F

>Was it another strike from the religion of peace or was it something else?

Take a wild guess.

Attached: 1253933726518.jpg (95x128, 4K)

Yes, officially a muslim terror attack.
4 dead (2 civilian, the police officer and the terrorist)

You are confusing us with the burgers/swedes/germans. We don't have yet the white guilt here.

F

F

Taking a hostage is not usually their MO. That's why I'm asking. Usally they try to kill as many as they can before running away or getting gunned down.

He legit thought that he could ask for the liberation of the Bataclan attacker by holding a hostage. Probably not the brightest guy, mental issues besides virulent jihadism?

damn shame

F

Attached: And+motorcyclists+wonder+why+nobody+fucking+likes+them+_2471cc210d999361c22fcd40c8ce9e5e.jpg (185x273, 14K)

>negotiating with terrorists
>letting yourself get taken as a hostage knowing you'll die

JUST

to save civilians... damn burgers...

Whats this about, I've been out of the loop. Yet another attack in france?

Throw it on the list of things we hear too much about besides american spree shooters and russian plane crashes

Fucking hell what a hero

F

I hope the French (and everyone else) remember his name.

They will remember him as proof that diversity can work.

>we're sending in somebody to negotiate!
>*pow*
>anyone else want to negotiate?

Here's your (you), troll faggot

F

doesn't matter, someone died and that means the terrorist won

damn fries.

F

Based frog hero

F

terrorist win if they all die or if you dont defuse the bomb be4 the end of the round

They all died, we won.

damn burger

S

This is the same piece of shit that arrested people for racism when they told everyone that muslim niggers do not belong in Europe.

Unfortunately only one piece of police scum died. Fortunately he will be forgotten in two days as everyone else killed by ISIS.

How does it feel knowing the French are now braver than Americans.

Which country had a school shooting where a police officer failed to go in and save kids?

Attached: 1389437457586.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>Prosecutor Francois Molins said he had been on an extremist watch-list due to "his radicalisation and his links with the Salafist movement", a hardline offshoot of Sunni Islam. However, subsequent investigations by intelligence services had not turned up any signs he would act, he said.
Well it seems French intelligence failed catastrophically. What are they spending those resources on? Monitoring tweets like the UK does?

Attached: great monitoring.png (616x464, 627K)

Considering how tempting and easy it is to live a disgraceful gluttonous selfish lifestyle these days, this is particularly remarkable.

Fucking sandniggers.

F
I'm afraid everybody will have forgotten him in one week.
The killer's name though will be remembered because media will spam it again and again, ending up making him a mark while he should be thrown in a pit somewhere and forgotten.

W-w-w-w-w-where did he learn to negotiate like that?
Well, life ain't like in movies. Despite what burgers seem to be thinking

>he died so terrorist won
>lol what a pussy he surrendered himself
>why didn't he just kill the terrorist
>why didn't he just jump with two guns in the air and saying "AAAAA"
>why didn't you blow up the entire supermarket and asked superman to rescue the hostages in the fire lol
Typical burgers.

Attached: The Fifth Element 1997.webm (970x400, 1.9M)

Considering the tens of thousands of people that are on a watchlist, with 95% not acting anytime soon, at least... I guess it's not humanely possible to monitor in detail the activity of every single one, especially when digital surveillance is probably used at much greater extents than physical one, which may hide a lot of incriminating details.

Attached: 1521234009450.png (839x763, 31K)

It's way worse for Muslims. They indulge in the degeneracy just like any other group but once they've realized how terrible it is they turn to God. However, Instead of turning to Christ they become radical Muslims which is much worse.

F
The man had honor and courage and deserves to be avenged

UK media wouldn't criticise somebody for giving themselves over in exchange for a hostage either you dumb fucking cunt. Nowhere would do that.

F

F

The Guardian would be mourning the death of the freedom fighter driven to his desperate actions by Western aggression.

ameriblacks need to check their soy privilege:
resetera.com/threads/so-what-happens-when-white-people-become-a-minority-in-the-us.31543/

At that point then I think dual citizens need to have their citizenship stripped and their ass deported to their home country if they fuck up to a certain degree.

Seems like this guy was known to be radicalized and had some pretty severe trouble with the law in the past. A prime candidate to be depatriated. Prospective immigrants need to have it known that citizenship is not carte blanche to do whatever the fuck you want and abuse the hospitality of your new nation.

The mainstream media didn't even cover this hostage situation/attack

The whole thing was swept under the rug. No light memorials, no moment of silence. No one even knows what this guy even did.

The state of France that terrorist attacks murdering random people in France has become the norm now. And of course the question, where did this guy get a gun seeing that guns are "illegal" and banned in France? Gun control works!

Mainstream media in the US didn't cover this because it doesn't fit their narrative currently with their gun control non-sense going on right now after the mass shooting in Florida.

It's too bad, the man is already forgotten.

Attached: 6b418835d9 (1).gif (257x341, 195K)

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha

The Guardian isn't one person but I seriously doubt it considering there are articles on there praising him now. Even some Middle Eastern sites are praising him. The absolute fucking state of mongs who believe the most exaggerated Sup Forums memes.

Bud. It's on the top page of most news outlets.

f

Problem is that he was born in France. Most of these guys often don't even have citizenship back in their home country: I'm Moroccan, I know how it works, you need to through months if not years of administrative paperwork to get your child citizenship in Morocco if he was born abroad or through marriage with a non-Moroccan. I'd say most first-gen immigrants don't bother doing it for their kids, and after that, it's basically impossible to get it back.

Attached: 1521574852329.jpg (520x520, 100K)

F

>Lakdim, was born in April 1992 in Morocco and had French nationality. He was known to French intelligence services.
According to Big Black Cock he was born in Morocco

>terrorist win if they all die

Terrorists are fucking leafs?

S
He threw his life away for nothing. Dead country, dead people, dead civilization.
Should have let the woman to her fate. She voted for the enrichment in the first place.

Yeah, I just googled it and saw that, nevermind. That's how the situation was for most other terrorists in france/belgium before this one, though.

literally our last one the cop went in and saved the day

fuck off ahmed

>I'm Moroccan

Fucking cancer what are you doing on my board?

It got a blurb on some news outlets in the US, like Drudgereport. Otherwise, was largely ignored.

S

F

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

Who the fuck cares? Just dump them all in Morocco and let them deal with it.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=7VRw9N9OlPo

Attached: manly tears.jpg (639x595, 78K)

Fox News has it front page, but yes American MSM is cucked af and they're too concerned with the latest thing Trump is up to.

Of course my state propaganda (CBC) doesn't have it their because it doesn't suit the narrative.

resetera.com/threads/hostages-taken-in-armed-siege-in-the-south-of-france-after-gunmen-shoot-at-police.31473/page-2#post-5911645
lol

F

You can't exactly do that with sovereign countries, especially when they are potential terrorists.