Thans for free money guys

thans for free money guys

Attached: EU donations.jpg (847x960, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/poland/government-debt-to-gdp
theguardian.com/business/2015/jul/02/lidl-1bn-public-development-funding-supermarket-world-bank-eastern-europe
ebrd.com/work-with-us/projects/psd/schwarz-rural-regions---kaufland-poland.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Bank_for_Reconstruction_and_Development
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Radovan or Emhyr?

Don't worry.
This is why we don't take you serious when you squeal for Reparations, kleine Raupe Nimmersatt.

Radovid
Emhyr is a cuck

we wouldnt be able to enforce them anyway

so its fine

Fuck you Greece

Don't worry.
We will be laughing our arses off once you elect a t*rkish chancellor.

>thans for free money guys

Yeah debt are the best huh ?
Do you want to become japanese for american don't you ?

It's not like your land has never been occupied in the past.

As canada is any better. Trudeau will sell your sorry ass.

you have no idea what debt is, do you?

since when donations make up for our debt? they are creating your national debt silly

Anyone complaining:

Guys, we promise we will use this money in the future to fight against the western caliphates. And if you act nice and send us more we will consider letting some of you in as refugees.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>you have no idea what debt is, do you?
>since when donations make up for our debt? they are creating your national debt silly

Sure things.

Free money is the best.

This is how the marshall plan ruined us.
This is how greeks are fucked up today with french then germans " saving" their banks.

look at your debt since your entry in the EU retard.

tradingeconomics.com/poland/government-debt-to-gdp

Again you have the control of your money. if you get in € we will see how it blow up...

>Guys, we promise we will use this money in the future to fight against the western caliphates. And if you act nice and send us more we will consider letting some of you in as refugees.

I can already do this without you to consent.
But as hungarian housing market is burning. poland czech republic and slovakia seem like a better option.

Also it might have less german as well.

What if german transform hungary in germany in the long run ?

>This is how the marshall plan ruined us.
marshall made you boy

>thans for free money guys
It is not free, we have to pay taxes to cough it up. These are bribes to keep you in the EU for the benefit of the super rich.

>using this money to buy german products
Maybe the lack of basic economic knowledge explains why you are so fucking poor.

Attached: slide_3.jpg (1040x720, 77K)

marshall plan boy

>>using this money to buy german products
>Maybe the lack of basic economic knowledge explains why you are so fucking poor.

You mean german product made in poland / hungary / bulgaria / czech republic ?
Kek

You don't see neither the labor neither the money of your multinational compagny.

Portugal is a balkan country.

>Your taxpayers pay us money just to appease the super rich
wew lad how does it feel to be so cucked?

they are poor, lazy and rapebabies like us, but they aren't bitter enough about it to be welcome in the club

Also please note that most of these arrived in the Orbán years, before 2010 we failed to collect country bennies. Just why the fuck does the EU let Orbán collect dictatorbux? I'm telling you this is all appeasement to keep the slavo-hunnic man down. The give us niggas foodstamps to keep us in the Union and take our sons and daughters as slaves to be their waiters, hookers and toilet cleaners.

We up sheeple.

Attached: magyar zaszloval.jpg (800x533, 45K)

gib money western cuck

>Free money
Congrats now you have some money. Where will you spend it?
>The Lidl down the street
>The ikea further away from your house
Or you wanna buy a car..
How about an audi, mercedes or something nice and classy like a porsche?

Attached: 58231800-happy-soccer-ball-cartoon-mascot-character-holding-a-flag-of-germany.jpg (991x1300, 107K)

the marshall plan was pretty insignificant

You need to wake up and realize it's not the 60s or 70s anymore and we are not able to selfsustain a production economy based on Russia buying whatever we crap out.
You either play by the western rules which is what we do in the EU or choose one of the two worse options - be completly isolated a.k.a. FYROM/Albania, or be a russian pupet state - Ukraine/Belarus/Moldova.
We are literally choosing the least evil of 3.

To make your country less of a shithole in future.

This. With the longterm idea of we stop coming to your countries. Kind like the Marshal plan of USA with western Europe. How many Italians and Germans are flooding the US, compared to the early 20th century?
The idea was to reapeat this with eastern Europe. Worked with Czech Republic for example. They do not emigrate in big numbers.

this is why i boycott all german products, they are worse than the jews

>wew lad how does it feel to be so cucked?
Not good. But you aren't better off either. Think about it, what do the super rich (the shareholders of banks, of Volkswagen, the brothel owners and financial investors etc.) want? Well, they want more money.

How does e.g. Qatar which owns a large stake in Volkswagen get more money? By Volkswagen to be more profitable. How will Volkswagen be more profitable? By selling more cars in the EU and outside at higher margins. This means A. production in Germany has to be cheap enough and B. frictionless trade within the EU. Both A. and B. are made to work out through the EU, in principle freedom of movement (cheap workers from the East) and by imposing Volkswagen friendly legislation in Brussels (Diesels etc.) which can then be dumped into markets like the Estonian market.

Long story short, how does this make us cucked and you not? It doesn't. The elites rule us, our wages are low, but you are cucked too, because your young workers are often leaving, making your country poorer... also the EU has conditioned you to buy "international" products, i.e. EU produced products rather than local ones.

And to hold all this shit together, you get bribes. These bribes are of course going to your elites, not the people. So these elites do not allow you to leave the EU ever again.

Looking at Romania, Poland and Hungary it doesn't seem to be working very well.

poland literally is a nigger country wow at least your women are good for sex

works for Estonia though

Didn't work with Portugal and Greece either.
Hell, even parts of Italy are shittier than for example Czech Republc.

they're like africans no matter how much aid you give them they can't do anything with it and their politicians keep most of the money to themselves

KYS Proxyfag

not on a proxy faggot

Then KYS sandnigger.

kek call me a sandnigger all you want, it won't change the fact that your country is poor, you're most likely a poor wagcuck and that I live in a gated home with 6 servants

Nigger

Your 6 servants won't change the fact that you can get publically lashed for drinking a beer or your mother can get decapitated for not wearing a garbage bag over her head.

you have to import sand to your sand country because your own is shit quality and cannot be used in construction
enjoy next 30 years when oil runs out

thanks for showing that per capita we/Poland are somewhere in the middle of the stack

>tfw not leeching or contributing

Attached: 4r2.png (1200x1155, 153K)

>t. doesn't know what royals can get away with
I literally had a drink last night KYS poor cuck.
LMAO stay mad, polish girls have smelly pussies

>LIDL
>LIDL
>LIDL
theguardian.com/business/2015/jul/02/lidl-1bn-public-development-funding-supermarket-world-bank-eastern-europe
>The German discount supermarket Lidl and its sister chain Kaufland have benefited from almost $900m (£576m) in public development money over the past decade, the Guardian can reveal.
>This funding, the IFC said at the time, was to help the group expand in “selected urban areas” in unspecified “target countries in central and eastern Europe”. The Guardian has confirmed that some of this money went to finance the expansion of Lidl in Poland.
>Czarzasty said it is Lidl’s strategy to constantly look for new destinations for its stores, “systematically penetrating smaller and smaller locations, smaller towns, in many cases villages”, which can squeeze out local traditional retailers and fundamentally change rural economies. “It’s another variation of the Walmart effect … there may be some new jobs created, but how many? And how many jobs are lost? We don’t know that.”

THIS IS PURE COLONIALISM
Lidl got a cheap loan to take over the market AND FUCK OVER mom and pop shops.

>doesn't know what regular people with a decent job can afford here.
I literally don't need to be anybody to do whatever the fuck I want or go wherever the fuck I want as long as I can afford the price(which I can, mostly).
Also - stop the low quality larp.

like you would knew smell of the pussy else than goat pussy

ive literally fucked one of the whores in your country in Dubai, like I said stay mad euorpoor

Won’t you fear Allah?

im not larping like I said ""law"" doesn't apply to members of the royal family. A royal is dating Rihanna, we can do whatever what we want

going to hajj removes all your sins :) just like how you confess to your priest on sundays

ebrd.com/work-with-us/projects/psd/schwarz-rural-regions---kaufland-poland.html
>The EBRD is considering providing loans of up to €200 million in aggregate to the Schwarz Group’s Kaufland operations in Poland and Bulgaria and Lidl operations in Bulgaria and Romania. The proceeds will be used to finance the expansion and entry, respectively, of the two discount formats in these countries. The project will primarily finance Lidl and Kaufland stores in the more remote / rural store locations of the countries. The project is the fourth in regional co-operation to finance the Schwarz Group’s strategic expansion.

The point is that that they got CHEAP preferential loans from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in order to do nothing else than STORE EXPANSION.
The EBRD is a charter institution that should do good, not fuck over native small businesses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Bank_for_Reconstruction_and_Development
Mission
The EBRD was founded to support countries of the former Eastern Bloc in the process of establishing their private sectors.[6] To that end, it offers "project financing" for banks, industries and businesses, for new ventures or existing companies. It works with publicly owned companies to support their privatization, as advocated by the WTO since the 1980s [7] and "improvement of municipal services".

Attached: file.png (252x56, 5K)

yeah, I fucked your mother few years back
maybe I am your father

Attached: total words.png (864x399, 167K)

Just don’t forget you’ll be questioned about your deeds on the Day when there’s no shade but His.

By the way, how do Saudis go on Hajj?

grade a uncle tommery
We, as a region should unite and become kangz. We have population and economy equal to Russia and we can trade with Latin-America, the USA, India, China. Western hegemony can be questioned through Eastern unity.

>using this money to buy german product
>which is somehow made not by germans or in germany
you're literally paying my bills atm
enjoy all of your neighbors shouting "inshallah brudda"

Attached: 1520109571499.jpg (514x536, 54K)

i have a family driver but I try to go to Umra once every year. I live in NYC and Dubai most of the year

sure you did man, I'll let you know when she needs a new toilet cleaner

most saudi's public uses a bus to go there tho *

I see

We just spend it all on roads, local labor, local gravel, Russian oil products.
Thanks again.

Attached: poland.jpg (1200x2260, 391K)

fuck you cuck

"Fleeing families from Syria"
Interesting, given how Syrians amount to about 20% of all refugees in Europe

eurozone is a failure. We shouldn't join EU back then

Romanians are not Africans, look at the genetics, we have 22% l2 haplogroup which is the original indigenous European stock. There is literally nothing more European than l2.

i love this image

maybe les. I was in Lesvos last summer. Iraqis and Afghans were the majority and most of them were men. I saw maybe one or two families

haha

Attached: Roll+game+well+good+luck+if+its+an+african+countrytaken_a7a497_4864974[1].jpg (425x570, 72K)

Way to derail the thread Sebastian.

>7€

Thanks to the EU, I will ve able to eat a Big King for free one day per year.

We trully NEED the EU.

nice :dddd thank

roll

lel you got aborted

Attached: 13F867CD-3EAA-4DAE-907C-4DBFA1E68F26.jpg (500x195, 19K)

Finland it is.

That's the price for the buffer zone (NATO, US bases, US missile shield) and insane russophobia ;)

Also I don't think those countries lose much, because they get a huge market for their products without any import taxes, not to mention cheap white toilet scrubbers.

loh

roll

>When you're even more cucked than Sweden
FFS kanker-Rutte

roll