Fate

Why Sup Forums hates Fate/Zero so much?
It's not a chuunishit, has a plenty of action and doesn't have a highschool protagonist. I though Sup Forums liked shit like this.

>not a chuunishit
Exactly because zerofags try to needlesly antagonize everyone else.
Zero is fun, zerofags are not.

>It's not chuunishit
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong series.

In it's defense Zero has a lot less of it than typically expected of the franchise.

f/a/tefags hates anything what isnt stay night

only the zerobabbies, zero itself is actually good .

>plenty of action

[citation needed]

The only fate shit I watch is Prisma Illya.

>in it's defense
In what's defense? Zero doesn't need any defense.
The fags surrounding it are the problem.

Kiritsugu acts like a chuuni in his thirties.

Cool opinion ESLfag, next time perhaps try expressing it in English.

It's not chuuni if it's real magic.

>Why Sup Forums hates

When did this board become filled with spics?

>anything by Urobutcher
>good

Yes, that's how it usually goes.

When Dragon Ball Super started.

>doesn't have a highschool protagonist
Yeah, it has an edgy retard instead.

It's okay

Fatefags can't stand it when people who aren't that much into the franchise point out the objective fact that Zero is superior to the original FSN.

Sup Forums doesn't really hate f/z anymore but this thread is bait so the responses might suggest otherwise.

Last time I saw a thread about it the general consensus was that it was the best piece of Fate related media produced to date. Consensus is kind of irrelevant though because it's an objective fact anyway.

Why is Iri so perfect?

I don't hate Zero, I think it's a very solid show. A great example of what a Spinoff can, and should be. Something that explores the parent work's themes from a different perspective, expands on the universe and mechanics, and also stand by itself as a legitimate work. It's not perfect, there are stuff like Saber's characterization, half the masters being non-characters, but it doesn't hurt the show too much.

what I hate, is Zerofags.
Like you OP.

still waiting for its sequel

>It's not perfect,

Ok. It's better than FSN though, by every metric. If that makes me a Zerofag then so be it, I'd rather be that than a Nasucuck.

>and doesn't have a highschool protagonist
Don't kid yourself.
Waver is basically a highschooler.

I love all these secondaries claiming that their subjective perception of where Zero stands compared to Stay Night is objective, while it's just fueled by their poor understanding of the series.

I do hope it's bait, but for now I'll just laugh.

It's Fate newfags that pretend to be oldfags and flip their shit whenever someone mentions Zero. Recently it's gotten worse because of the FGO localization and there are more people that want to fit in.

A lot of people only like sn/zero or like one more than the other. 'Live and let live' is not how the internet works.

>muh secondaries

This is literally all nasucucks have left. The UBW anime exposed to the world the fact that FSN is terribly written bullshit, full of reams and reams of repetitive dialogue expounding on Nasu's juvenile, pseudo-philosophical notions. Wow Shirou wants to be a superhero, really? That's only the 600th time I've heard that in the past 2 minutes.

Zero is most popular Fate on Sup Forums just like everywhere else.

Thank you for confirming your status as secondary.

>muh secondary

Thanks for confirming your status as a nasucuck brainlet who can't even muster the effort to defend his precious FSN because deep down he knows it's shit.

It's not about being a secondary. It's about, as retarded as it sounds, Emiya being 2deep4u.

Good thing he's not the protagonist, then.

He is, though.

I want to headpat Waver

Fine taste.

Who cares? I like Fate Stay Night, Fate Zero, Fate Extra, and Carnival Phantasm.
They're all fun in their own way.

>Acknowledging that you're retarded
Not even that user but like bro

>It's not a chuunishit
user please,is stupid and adegy at the same time,but whats worse is that it takes way too serious,like it is an actual smart anime or something. it doesnt allow itself to be stupid,and because of that is actually pretty stupid

>Carnival Phantasm.
carnical is great though,best fate anime out there,and it counts as a tsukihime one too

Sup Forums users are contrarian for contarianisms sake. More at 11.

>fueled by their poor understanding of the series.
come on user you are embarasing yourself

Zero has it's problems but it's still pretty entertaining. Most of Zeroturds are cancer though.
Better shit on something that is actually terrible, like Apocrypha and GO.

Also:
>not a chuunishit
You better pay more attention while watching it next time.

>Better shit on something that is actually terrible, like Apocrypha
man you can not shit on shit,is redundant,everyone knows apocrypha is terrible there is no point actually saying it

They're wojacking over the fact that 0 was enjoyable and well thought out while FS/N (especially UBW) was shit all over a plate with the goal to sell crap to horny teenage boys who wouldn't know what a good VN looked like.

is this low effort bait?

I believe there are people who actually think it's good.

Fate everytning is shit

Not Apocrypha

i like to think they are just trolling,but yes,i guess that someone in the world has to like it

Kiritsugu is immature as fuck. He thinks that a magic cup will bring about world peace if he asks it to, and honestly believes he can save absolutely everyone somehow. Shirou knows that's impossible from the beginning, it took going through all of Zero for Kerry to figure that out.

Especially Apocrypha.

>It's not a chuunishit

Kiritsugu knew he couldn't save humanity, it's why he sought the grail in the first place. Can't fault him for giving the literal wish granting device a shot.

These two are so cute together.

LF bloodstained wine chalice, used.

something I liked about Zero was that the character who SHOULD have been the most cringy, edgy, angsty, hot topic tier/whatever - the young adult pretty boy male serial killer who tortured and mutilated women and children for no reason other than fun - was actually somehow the LEAST dark and angsty of the cast.

He was actually a very upbeat and kind of friendly guy.
I watched the show for Gilgamesh primarily, but the uplifting friendship of Ryuunosuke and Caster kept me around.

(also Rider's manliness)

Iri was the only mature character in Zero.

See this is what I'm always talking about.
The blowback against the secondary trend was so strong, so instant, and so organized that actual Zero secondaries haven't been a problem since Zero ended.
The problem is that they were just replaced with trolls who realized that being a Fate secondary is a big "make Sup Forums mad" button that will work ever time you push it.

The guy's right though, VN!UBW characterises Shirou so much better it's ridiculous.

SN is inferior to Zero. Don't lie.

Because it's popular or something, and also normie-tier since a lot of people are getting into Fate via Zero instead of Stay Night.

DI has so much better chuuni than Fate.

Zero was too edgy for my likings. Zerofags being mostly autistic don't help either.

>edgy
?

To be fair you need to have a very high iq to understand Fate/Stay Night.

>zero
>not edgy

Manchildren cast, edginess, etc.

Edgy is a buzzword. It's for people who think "dark=bad" and "lighthearted=good" in a retarded attempt at literary criticism.