Why do conservatives hate free speech?

Why do conservatives hate free speech?

Attached: 28828141_1851651594868616_7368401484005374777_o (1).jpg (1237x465, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.fo/z4hFh
wired.com/story/facebooks-hate-speech-policies-censor-marginalized-users/
liveleak.com/view?t=ab9_1502397690You
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm white so I have the right to say hateful stuff against whites
The absolute state of retardation.

>I'm a liberal
>I'm tech illiterate
>why doesn't the computer automatically know I'm gay and engage the fucking gay privilege protocols or whatever science shit you nerds were supposed to do to censor conservatives while giving me free reign to say what I want?!

Liberals are finally starting to learn what senseless censorship feels like (and that's a good thing (for my catharsis, because you know these fuckers are gonna forget whatever small gov lessons they learn during Trump's presidency the second they regain any power))

Why do you feel that people shouldn't be allowed to say the word "Faggot" on social media without being banned? Never heard of the first amendment?

I'm personally glad that VICE is one of the few people to stand up for the right to say offensive words without punishment. You won't see Fox News or Breitbart defending the right to say words like that.

>slurs are bad except when we say them
It's a step in the right direction. If Zuck can ban niggers from saying "nigger", he'll be a hero.

>VICE
>CREDIBLE
>THE OVERTON WINDOW IS CONSERVATIVE

i need to lie down

>I can't handle no-no words or else my fee fees get hurt! Ban those bigots Zuck!

What the hell happened to this place?

The fuck are you talking about? Zuck is fighting the double standard that muh norities love so much. If a word is offensive, nobody should be allowed to say it, including muh norities.

So you're saying you support censorship of "offensive" words then. What a snowflake.

Interesting though. I think you're right, it's better to let them fight with us on a common issue than persecute them for being wrong about their shitty political alignment.

>missing the point.

discord gg/XuevgZq

add a .

Attached: Pic5.png (960x960, 1.26M)

Kathy Newman?

Nothing should be censored, ever. And it's mostly lefties that are against free speech you fag

How many years till only old people use Facebook?

Attached: 1520015181332.webm (400x436, 868K)

Zuckstein, nor his diversity hire Minister of Information people, would never, ever limit anyone they think is brown, Muslim, etc.. from using slurs.

If Facebook banned some negro for using "nigger", it would be all over the SJW bias-bubble.

Holy fuck is this real?

Hate speech is not free speech, ass whole.

why the fuck would she explode

nigger

fucking kek

you're retarded

It is, but that's photoshopped sea. If you look you can clearly see that's water. Lava is too dense to behave like that, besides at such a close distance the vapours would knock you out before anything

Not really. The slip fall and slide yea. The water being hot bubbling lava no. She slid down a wet rock into the water.

I had something similar happen to me just this week. I recently got a boob job and this guy asked me if I had gotten a “boob job”. I said yeah, I got a “boob job”. Walked away. Next thing I know, I’m in HR because another female was “offended” because I said, “boob”. I was written up for sexual harassment. How fucked up is that?

What state are we in when a female gets offended by another female using a term for their own body?

Put options still looking good?

Attached: -000.png (701x1530, 237K)

Yes it is. Thats exactly what free speech is. Stop being a faggot nigger for once

A seed is not a tomato. yet part of a tomato is seeds. Free speech does allow or the element of hate speech as only as it does not directly entail a threat of harm. faggot ass sucking wore.

Wow it's almost like people should be allowed to say whatever they want

But seriously we need to shove fags back in the closet

this is why mongolian tea appraisal board is superior

actual free speech

Attached: ofiara psychologii.png (656x949, 372K)

>the left eating their own shit
color me surprised

Have you seen dead pig bodies being thrown in lava? they do explode.

Though obviously the webm is fake, in the original she falls in water, she is in the beach.

"hate speech" must be defined. Any definition of hate will be decided and evolve over time to suit whoever has the power to write the laws until eventually it is the very vehicle used to deny any expression the authorities desire.

all speech is hate speech according to my standards

And she has just as many votes as anyone else.

And this is what happens when you want to say "speech is harmful". It comes back to bite you in the ass. I sincerely hope this will happen more often now and finally scare these dumb fucking Tumblr transexual whales awake.

To hold a pen is to be at war. - Voltaire

Yes they should people should be reasonable for their own actions and choices unless they are medically cognitively impaired. I feel that not putting a mental handicapped kid in jail for saying fuck shit ass bitch wore cunt licker Is a great freedom that makes America better. And smelly shit covered doo doo balls maybe that guy you kind of know but not really puts a bunch of bizzar shit on fb. Your know to avoid him IN REAL LIFE what a fucking concept have a real life.

>"hate speech" must be defined

Why? All speech should be free, no exception to this rule.

Speech not threats of physical harm yes.

Computers are now very good at guessing what kind of person you are, also facebook should have been able to tell he was a faggot with all the degenerate garbage he likely "likes" on that site to.

That’s not real right

underrated

Attached: FB_IMG_1516550012731.jpg (593x960, 54K)

According to my country's supreme court, hate speech is 100% protected as free speech.
Not all of us live in 3rd world Orwellian shitholes like you.

You mean liberals?

>"It's over, white male! I have the high grouAAAAAAAGH" *fwoosh*

I know a few faggo's they can be kina mellow and chill. I have homophobia and I have talked to faggo's that did not see it as a attack on them that like being afraid of water is not a attack on water. These Sjw's are just like politicians that get us drafted in wars they don't really hold the interests of the faggots .

Attached: fixed.png (633x579, 511K)

Then you're a fucking cunt, but a cunt still has a right to free speech. Words should never be capable of hurting anyone who has a high IQ.

In order to create a class of protected or prohibited speech, it must be defined.

Any definition will be controlled, abused, and contorted to suit the will of those who can.

I think we agree, mostly, I do understand why circumstances matter. You cannot start a stampede for fun or incite a riot. Yelling all Muslims are terrorists and Allah was a faggot child rapist outside a Mosque is not much different than shouting fire in a movie theater. It infringes on other peoples rights and is not free speech.

But if I publish a newspaper with a piece saying all Muslims are terrorists and Allah was a faggot child rapist. That is free speech.

nigga what the fuck does this have to do with conservatives at all?

A lot of things burgers do, they do very well. Free speech is completely non-existent here.

This. Globalism should instill a death penalty for speaking hate against whites.

Are you saying VICE isn't liberal? Because I'm fairly sure they are.

So are school shootings

>Yelling all Muslims are terrorists and Allah was a faggot child rapist outside a Mosque is not much different than shouting fire in a movie theater.

I agree, both are degenerate and should be prosecuted for public nuisance (imposed fine or warning). But in reality the former will carry prison sentence.

Step back from the words hurt my feelings bs. That is not what I define as a threats. Dude calls me I am going to kill you and eat your face then skull fuck you eye socket. shows up bashing on my door boom I shoot him. I feel with that he made a threat of harm and I was justified not to open the door to talk about it.

School shootings occur because Americans have a very large degenerate middle class suburban population, higher than ours. Has nothing to do with free speech

Attached: 1493851432650.jpg (738x606, 69K)

Yeah. They do. It's called the first amendment. You should get one, faggot. Of course they have no rights on Facebook regarding speech though.

It is under attack here. Pepe is a perfect example. What little protections we have is being flagrantly abused.

My government is openly allowing you Brits to attack Americans electronically bypassing any protections most people assume they have.

Her majesties spooks can do things without worrying about our constitution and just pass it on to the NSA ... and we do the same to you.

wrong bongistanis. the alleged school shootings portrayed in mass media are in fact staged events and not indicative of real people.

if you want to look at our real gun violence, you should look at our inner city niggers.

Her skin would be peeling off just standing there if it was real.

Cambridge Analytica is not illegal, while dishonest and degenerate, it's capabilities were largely exaggerated and not even a story 18 months ago. The fact that (((media))) has been able to pump this up one more time is fascinating given how badly it flopped first time around.

archive.fo/z4hFh

Attached: blocksYourPath.png (1160x353, 32K)

>calling a dog a dog is now hateful
t. surrender monkey

wired.com/story/facebooks-hate-speech-policies-censor-marginalized-users/

Wired has also joined in to condemn facebook for this. "posts have been blocked recently for using words like “dyke,” “fag,” or “tranny”"

>hurr these mass killings didn't actually happen! They're all hoaxes!
Sit down, tin foil hatter. Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, and Parkland all happened. You're an idiot for denying it

>Why do conservatives hate free speech?
Good bait have a bump

You are dumb, my friend. Completely missed the point

liveleak.com/view?t=ab9_1502397690You positive?

>mfw realizing I can say faggot all I like to SJWs if I just claim to be gay afterwards

Attached: 1515795548046.png (703x704, 757K)

I want progs to speak as freely and as openly as possible. The more they do so the more it backfires. They can't help but destroy themselves. Its our job to aid them in this endeavour.

t. faguette

nigger please