Trump is really going to go to war with Iran

>Trump is really going to go to war with Iran

god help us all

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glzXtLvloVo
youtube.com/watch?v=8VhEnbSKAb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Naw, you cucks deserve it. You sucked a kike's tiny orange cockfor the past 2 years, thinking he was pulling some kind of 5D chess. You deserve it. Hopefully this war will finally bring your doom

>meme flag
Go get baked in an oven

Scared of war pumpkin?
Its fucking Iran nothing special about them.
Once theyre gone, we will see a direct decline in Islamic mudshit terrorism. Then can focus more on combating the East along with russian aggression moves in the artic

Attached: 1460429243622.jpg (607x800, 32K)

>Once theyre gone, we will see a direct decline in Islamic mudshit terrorism.

Attached: 1fa28f7fdc940baeba3404f4f0dfa1f9eec4b797ecd6f6210ed5deb88e6f9052.jpg (451x432, 24K)

lol Americans won't feel anything you are literally thousands of kilometres away.
(((we))) on the other hand...

Found the mudcuck. How do you have internet pedo worshiper?

You faggots will be fine remember we protect you, "friend"

Honestly it would be an honor to help Israelis take out Iran

>life is just like Starcraft!

Go ahead cumbucket tell me how you think it will go down. Will literally be the same ad iraq and yemen in afghan. moreturmoil with in their borders and less of actual weapons capability and movement. We will police them as usual

Still the reality of war isnt as glorious as some picture it. Hope it doesn't escalate to that

before i die i will kill at least one jew,fighting with muslim persians or in the centre of new york
I WILL

Its a reality im willing to fight for, bring on the draft. I would be much happier with finishing our unfinished business with them and leaving it a shit whole.

Whatever it takes to destroy pisslam I’m cool with

I'm not joining a draft for an oil war. Those cops could hunt me down innawoods and drag my body to the recruitment center riddled with bullet holes if they want me so fucking badly.

Attached: 1520556884599.jpg (396x385, 12K)

Keep dreaming roach. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

A oil war hahaha are you retarded?
You do know the US has oil reserves that would last us well over a 100 years if we did nothing and ceased all trading right?

>a shit whole.
Behold your 'allies' kike. Who needs enemies with friends this retarded?

Fucking retard

Attached: 1514911863656.jpg (403x438, 25K)

meh spell check and beacon greased fingers, dont worry dutchoven you will be joining us

I meant oil war as in making sure the sky high indebted petrodollar stays propped up through making other countries buying their oil with it you mong. Modern wars are fought for shekels and for the interest of Der Juden.

Attached: hitler.jpg (2242x1320, 265K)

go a head give me one reason not to level iran,
beside muh jew....

Russia

more money for the west by turning it over to our control

stab to death one solitary jews like you wouldnt be too hard
I WILL

YEA BROTHER FUCK YEA LETS GO FUCK UP SOME RAGHEADS BROTHER FUCK YEAH
WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
B A S E D ISRAEL

Attached: 1452683827105.jpg (1024x1016, 246K)

Wont matter as long as we secure the oil fields first. Which we will.

>100 million dead

>beacon greased fingers
There he goes again. Fast food destroyed what little brain you had.

Of course they have WMDs. UN played naive for decades that during their inspections there was nothing. Obama gave them ridiculous amounts of money for their nuclear program. Anybody who is surprised now is literally retarded or hasn't been paying attention at all.

Truly dizzying intellect

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

kek, i could careless about isreal, theyre are only one mid-sized piece of the big puzzle on the global scenario

The problem is Trump would most likely conduct a war, not a massacre of the enemy because "MUH SHITSKIN RIGHTS" and "MUH NOT POISONING KIKES NEXT DOOR".

>yay for sending white men to die in another Zionist war!!

Attached: 1521083574669.jpg (720x692, 49K)

Please, i must know where i can get some fast food beacon? Send One of your many femal officers to take their. I mean i can afford the entire trip. And give her some tips on how to order her dick into you.

>tfw you've been waiting in line for 2 days for a loaf of moldy bread

Doubted, i think he will let the general control the whole thing. Of-course though, we will make any major decisions

Truly jewish behavior from you two

Yes cause taking out dictators has done great at getting rid of terrorism. It’s fool proof, every time we invade somewhere and take out thier social structure everything comes out great. Oh wait...

All I care about is neutralizing China at the end of the day. They are soulless communist robots that want our destruction and WW3. If killing off the Allah Akbar regime in Iran helps this, then I’m all for it.

It wouldn’t do shit and China wouldn’t care a whole heck of a lot

illias is a cute a very cute.................

Hopefully he smartens up and decides against any wars and focuses on the issues in our backyard first and foremost

All signs are pointing towards it

There is a reason why he is pushing steel tariffs.

Redpilled thread on /biz/:

You mean like how the Soviet Union collapsing brought doom to your philosophy.
youtube.com/watch?v=glzXtLvloVo

youtube.com/watch?v=8VhEnbSKAb4

Attached: images (1).jpg (165x305, 9K)

Brother you are missing the point. There turmoil gas always ended in our favor look at the big picture fren

Hope so. They are building ICBM's and nukes. Don't need ICBM's for Israel. They are for "the great Satan" plus the added hardline muslim zealotry makes them a serious threat.

>thinks it can escape the trump draft
:)

Thanks for the (you)s, Amazing how americucks get triggered because of a 3x3 pixel meme flag.

I take it you'll be right at the front of the first wave then?

I'm glad I'm not a chink canadian with a high school special ed teacher "leader"

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 13K)

You really aren't in a good position to be talking about our prime minister. Have you seen your president recently?

Attached: 10qof8.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Leaf you really cant speak with tredouche, dancing like a nigger

the only thing another war will do is ensure that us forces are bogged down fighting another insurgency and that is assuming they successfully invade on the ground at all. (iran has had plenty of time to prepare)

you are a failed state at this point, are you mad about the tariffs?

Attached: 1495416781168.jpg (640x810, 112K)

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 176K)

>americuck
Lazy leaf.
The flag is pretty much accurate in your case anyway

i can practically hear your hands rubbing

destabilising the middle east sending millions more migrants to europe and expanding the influence and power of an anti white hegemony

Attached: 8iw.png (650x925, 627K)

Oh god that's even worse. Put that bag back on your head

>russian aggression
why do you want to expand a system that is dispossessing white europeans of their land?

cuteYes i know, but i do believe your governments will inevitably be forced to send them back. Do to their obnoxious behavior. The sentiment in Europe is already changing. But also Regular iranian civs are actually pretty good compared to niggers and other subhuman genes. i got to a local hookah loungethat makes some damn goid food. who actually do a lot fr the white community theyre surrounded by

>Scared of war pumpkin?
>Its fucking Afghanistan nothing special about them.
>Once theyre gone, we will see a direct decline in Islamic mudshit terrorism. Then can focus more on combating the East along with russian aggression moves in the artic

>Scared of war pumpkin?
>Its fucking Iraq nothing special about them.
>Once theyre gone, we will see a direct decline in Islamic mudshit terrorism. Then can focus more on combating the East along with russian aggression moves in the artic

>Scared of war pumpkin?
>Its fucking Libya nothing special about them.

>Scared of war pumpkin?
>Its fucking Syria nothing special about them.

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

All jokes aside, Israel should be absolutely terrified at this idea.

Iran knows it can't take out US, however they still stand a chance against Israel. Hence why most Jews on here are usually against the whole idea.

I have officially changed my support from being FOR Trump TO being against his fascist regime. Most importantly, we can't let him or the Kremlin get the nuclear codes! We should've voted for Hillary. I heard all the city people did. It was such a mistake. I regret it. The left tends to make the economy better anyways, can we (conservatives) all just admit that now? Perhaps we (conservatives) should just admit that now.
In addition to all of that, he's racist, a neocon, and a demagogue. We should've seen this coming, perhaps we (conservatives) should just let the left handle things from now on. They seem to be better at it than us. Perhaps we should just give up

nigga

Fuck off liberal nigger you glow brighter than any cia nigger

Attached: SHILL PILL.png (625x505, 273K)

really cant read can you?

This is peak the_donald ameritmutt posting

God I hope so, the iraq days were comfy as fuck. watching burgers die by snipers over the years was the icing on the cake.

Go get em America

[spoiler] Get angry and shitpost bout annexing Canada now plz [/spoiler]

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

>Once theyre gone, we will see a direct decline in Islamic mudshit terrorism.
Yeh that happened every time didn't it.

Attached: kurd.png (621x702, 62K)

Checked

Attached: 1521060947268.jpg (1022x843, 161K)