Jordan Peterson

Is Peterson the leading public intellectual? If not, who is?

jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

Attached: jordan_peterson.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg (1086x610, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6tuQoXhOPQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oprah

Oprah missed her window in the early 2000s. She is not a thought or culture leader anymore.

Oprah's a nigger

Right now, of the declared ones - Donald Trump.

>Communist
>Intellectual

pick only one

Attached: jordan peterson at home 1.jpg (2048x1365, 949K)

Attached: ignore.jpg (3445x2454, 2.9M)

>guy from Red Letter Media
Why? Are you assblasted about him making fun of the Star Wars prequels?

Did he get into politics?

Yes, sadly. His individualism is bullshit. He does have some spot on ideas like Frozen being a psyop to get girls to think they don't need men.

They're pozzed to hell man

if peterson was in an empty room by himself that room still wouldn't contain an "intellectual". fuck outta here.

>They're pozzed to hell man
Never noticed, but I have only watched their Star Wars videos. They are obese and slovenly as fuck, which is in itself disgraceful.

The entire IQ "debate" as a whole is a red herring.

A racial or ethnic group does not need to prove that it "has a high IQ" to have a right to object to demographic replacement and disenfranchisement in their own countries.

Understanding the realities of race is of course important simply because it is true, but we don't need to give any reasons for why we have a right to exist.

Beware of those who try to bait you into conversations about "racial superiority" based on any metric, such as IQ. These people are trying to trick you into arguing for why you have a right to exist and exert self-determination as a people.

Attached: muh_individualism.jpg (1200x630, 33K)

To be honest I don't either, only rarely. Something awful forums are leftist as hell and they love those guys

>These people are trying to trick you into arguing for why you have a right to exist and exert self-determination as a people.
This is in effect what Peterson is doing by arguing that jews are genetically superior to Whites (have high IQ): He is trying to keep the debate centered on IQ, even saying that Whites should be grateful to have "genius" jews in our countries helping guide us, while totally avoiding the subject of what those "genius" jews are using their power to accomplish.

By keeping the debate centered around IQ, it allows the jews and their shills (like Peterson) to focus on saying things like "Whites are just like the blacks (or Leftists in general) who resent jews because they are more successful due to being higher IQ".

This is a form of gas lighting, because the reality of the matter is that Whites are being systematically destroyed by powerful jewish lobbies that have accrued a great deal of power in our countries. It doesn't matter how they got the power, it matters what they're doing with it.

It doesn't matter if jews are "high IQ" or if Whites are "lower IQ", it does not mean that we should forfeit our right to self-determination and the preservation of our people.

Attached: 1520778793069.jpg (1325x1776, 199K)

See here how Peterson asserts that Whites are no different than Leftists for objecting to how powerful jews use their power to our detriment:

>First, psychologically speaking: why do the reactionary conspiracy theorists even bother? This is a straightforward matter. If you’re misguided enough to play identity politics, whether on the left or the right, then you require a victim (in the right-wing case, European culture or some variant) and a perpetrator (Jews). Otherwise you can’t play the game

His entire argument hinges on his hypothesis that "there is no jewish conspiracy" because they have high IQ:

>So, what’s the story? No conspiracy. Get it? No conspiracy. Jewish people are over-represented in positions of competence and authority because, as a group, they have a higher mean IQ.

So what he is saying is: "You cannot object to what jews use their power to accomplish, because they got that power fair and square because they are genetically superior to Whites".

He is very artfully conflating criticism of the actions of powerful jews (actions that harm our nations) with the type of criticism that the Left engages in to blindly promote "equality" and "equity", that being that the Left criticizes all those who have power as having achieved that power through "oppression" (i.e. cheating / privilege).

It's fairly masterful, what he is doing here.

The answer is to not care "how" jews accrued the power that they did, but to question "what" that power is being used for and "why". It's good to be aware that jews amassed their power through nepotism and other devious means, but Peterson is intentionally painting us as obsessed with their power because we think they don't deserve it, whereas the truth is that our focus is on HOW they are using their power and WHY.

Attached: ascend.jpg (449x674, 115K)

I know he is a head shrinker and not a historian but his 3 points don't really touch on Poland's over representation of Jews in the communist government. He doesn't touch on cronyism or how an inner group works for its own interests within a larger group, it's just "oy very smart Jews get the top jobs of course"

I think that the entire debate of "how" jews came to accrue so much power and influence is totally irrelevant to our current predicament, and discussions revolving around explanations for the "how", such as theories about higher average intelligence, are a red herring.

The real problem that really needs to be discussed is "what" these powerful jews are using their power to achieve and "why". We also need to discuss why it is socially taboo to discuss the way powerful jews use their power, with it even being considered a criminal offense ("hate speech") in some countries to do so.

I don't care how so many jews accrued so much power. I care about how it is being used to the detriment of other entire ethnic and racial groups. I care about how this same power that is wielded by many jews is used to silence and criminalize any speech and questions about how they are using their power.

"Jews have high IQ so there is no conspiracy with regards to how they accrued power" = RED HERRING.

Focus on what they are using their power for and why. Focus on how it affects us and how they are using that same power to silence discussion of the use of their power.

Attached: nuke_israel.png (847x873, 771K)

a lot of those arent even political, this is just "i dont like them so u shouldnt either"

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Enoch touched on this in Luke Ford's show a little bit.
He said something like he didn't care how they got power he just wants them out, period.

Steven Pinker

They're not bad because of their political positions or lack thereof, they're bad because they're pseudo-intellectual rhetoricians.

THEN WHY DON'T WE RESENT ASIANS?

no

>implying we don't

Attached: 1519704463475.png (494x611, 134K)

> peterSON
I choose robinSON
youtube.com/watch?v=o6tuQoXhOPQ
because I have couple of problems with Jordan:
1. He tells kikes have average IQ of about 130, when picrelated. And he says "more power to them" ignoring what they did to Russia - they are historically unable into sustainable society, even Israel with all those gibs from US is not a paradise, not even close.
2. He is officially depressed, yet teaches that happiness isn not the thing, so fuck this guy.

Attached: iq_and_the_wealth_of_nations.jpg (734x828, 215K)

i see our superiority has led to some controversy

Attached: 72db59ce-65d6-4c54-ad25-33dd5654bbb2.jpg (487x382, 20K)

An overrated fake intellectual with a cult following of retards is what he is

Nicely memed Ann

Many on this list speak well about political issues, you don't have to agree with everything they say.

We're mocking Asians/resisting their attempts to buy their way into our economies while protecting their own from us.

Jews are fundamentally trying to soft kill us on a global scale.

I just read that lame link of yours
> So, what’s the story? No conspiracy. Get it? No conspiracy.
Oh wow, what an intellectual! I thought he read the bible, but probably he didn't go beyond genesis.

so... everyone basically? lmfao

This coked up commie slovak

Attached: MV5BNDE4ZjBlZTgtMzk5Zi00YWY5LWIzMTMtNmI5OWI0YWU1NzEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkzNTM2ODg@._V1_.jpg (640x360, 17K)

Zizek is pretty based. It's hilarious how Peterson (Reddit personified) got mad at him for just mentioning him.

>It's hilarious how Peterson (Reddit personified) got mad at him for just mentioning him.
Did Peterson sperg out on twitter?

Disqus forum at the bottom looks strange, maybe cause I'm expecting the leftie reddit style. But here there're lots of top posts calling Jordan P. out and only a few (((leftists))) playing catchup. Maybe he is arguing a strawman point since he is gagged and can't just come out and say "Jews did this". Actually he is saying Jews did this, just giving a weak "why they did this" reason because he would lose his platform if he said "because they care more about Jewish culture than that of the host nations"

>Once you determine to play, however, you benefit in a number of ways. You can claim responsibility for the accomplishments of your group you feel racially/ethnically akin to without actually having to accomplish anything yourself. That’s convenient. You can identify with the hypothetical victimization of that group and feel sorry for yourself and pleased at your compassion simultaneously. Another unearned victory. You simplify your world radically, as well. All the problems you face now have a cause, and a single one, so you can dispense with the unpleasant difficulty of thinking things through in detail. Bonus. Furthermore, and most reprehensibly: you now have someone to hate (and, what’s worse, with a good conscience) so your unrecognized resentment and cowardly and incompetent failure to deal with the world forthrightly can find a target, and you can feel morally superior in your consequent persecution.
Sums it up, nationalism is a great thing but to some extant and while keeping some things in mind

Attached: quote-an-intellectual-is-a-person-who-s-found-one-thing-that-s-more-interesting-than-sex-aldous-huxl (850x400, 49K)

No. He's a very naughty boy.

You know it in your heart to be true

Attached: fa6.png (182x245, 59K)

Why are you people so intellectually bankrupt

Hmm... maybe Peterson is right about the Jews.

get

Attached: 1474404325575.png (600x400, 505K)

>There is no evidence whatsoever that Ashkenazi Jews are over-represented in any occupations/interests for reasons other than intelligence and the associated effects of intelligence on personality and political belief. Thus, no conspiratorial claims based on ethnic identity need to be given credence.

Well, gee, we should all pack up and go home then. No need to combat postmodern neo-marxism after all professor, it's clearly the product of high IQ Jewish superiority.

>wahhhh why won't people discourse with me on a tibetan finger puppet ftp server

Sup Forums is for vaguely political shitflinging and very occasional legitimate debate

> more power to (((them)))

Attached: 9G46UW0d0TM.jpg (526x697, 74K)

(((You)))

Attached: hello fellow whites.jpg (252x291, 17K)

Does he not see a borderline exponential problem though?
The more boys they get in their club, the more boys they CAN get in their club.

What a strange collection of people

Not a complete spergout like in the last few days but the absolute moron challenged a fucking quote bot account.