Trump just banned transexuals from the military. Tell me why did he pretend he was for gay rights again?

Trump just banned transexuals from the military. Tell me why did he pretend he was for gay rights again?

Attached: 2A38AB16-DE78-4C58-A0A0-322BE59E5D2E.jpg (460x259, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
thediabetescouncil.com/can-you-join-the-military-if-you-have-diabetes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Israel #1

When did he say that?

Duh, for votes. Fuck democracy

Why are you in every thread?

He's protecting trannies from getting shot in the military.

Because dumb goys still don't know that Israel #1

mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military. also til trannies are gay

Being gay and needing hormone treatment is not the same thing.

Gay here. Most us hate trannies. I am 100% ok with this.

discord gg/XuevgZq

add a .

Attached: Pic4.png (957x1024, 73K)

Attached: faggs fuck off.jpg (1024x576, 265K)

That's a very interesting question,
Hi user

Attached: Israel-bless-those-who-bless-you (1).jpg (768x779, 80K)

lel, because that whole Chelsea Manning thing worked out so well for the US military.

Straight here. ALL OF US HATE GAYS LGBT HOMOS FAGGOTS

Attached: Archangel MICHAEL..jpg (715x881, 108K)

>no link
SAGE
A
G
E

because american government grants medical cures to everyone who is in the army
if a transexual soildier wants to change their sex the operation is actually very expensive (around 150k dollars) and the government cannot stand it.
also 40% of transexual people commits or tries to commit suicide in their lifetime so there would've been a high number of suicides in the army and of coure a very high amount of depression

sorry for my english tho

He didn't ban transsexuals from the military, he banned people diagnosed with gender dysphoria from the military. Big difference legally.

>transgenders can't die for zog anymore
>trump hates transgenders

transexuals ≠ gays

Because his definition of protecting gays is not letting millions of people (Muslims) in who want to slaughter them. And besides, will you people ever shut the FUCK up about gay people? Its literally the most irrelevant topic on the planet but you wont stop talking about it. Nobody is stopping gay men from fuckign each other in the ass liek they love doing. Nobody is stopping you from furiously jerking off to them while they do it. Its just saying a man cant act like a woman in the military. Do you fucking get it?

If anything he should sanction a squadron for trannies. Let them have their own corps - separate from the normal folk. Imagine unleashing a troop of dudes in fishnet stockings and smeared lipstick against ISIS. Snadniggers would shit their pants full of half-digested kebab so fast.

Attached: 873642iho32.png (248x319, 183K)

The Military is being used to finance drugs, surgery and medical for transgendered.

Attached: 2370E2B0-3456-4032-87EF-2E6C7B2DC9FA.png (863x1083, 2.55M)

>trusting someone in a war whose whole identity is based around switching sides.
You're gonna have bad time.

What does gay rights have to do with the mentally ill being barred from millitary services?

Because tearing apart your genitals isn’t the same as having a preference for a different sex.

KEK

So this just means transgender people who want to serve in the military wont get diagnosed and will go into the service without seeing professional for their psychological problems so now we have a bunch of untreated mentally distressed people driving tanks around.

Wow, the state solves yet another issue!

>around 150k dollars
Jesus, I had no idea a sex change was that expensive, then again, I had no idea what to expect.

Why is japan so based? I would immigrate there but y'all are so based you don't allow immigrants.

Stop bullying pasta niggers!

It doesn't actually cost that much. I think they calculated in total between all the various doctors, therapists, medications, and surgeries trans require that going from pre-op male to post-op female in total would require 150k but the survey itself is closer to 10-20k. Also only 1-3% of trans people actually succeed at suicide, which is still really high, but nowhere near 40-50%. Most trans people self-harm and anytime they take too many pills or cut too deep or something like that it counts as a suicide attempt even if no risk of lethality was remotely present.

I don't like trannies either but distorting the facts with broken English won't help either. The issue here was that Trump's funding for a wall in the defense bill was tied to a pilot program where trans people would have been admitted to the military after a 6 or 12 month waiting period I believe and they tried to add a poison pill to the law that stated that the military would not have to cover those surgeries but it failed in Congress.

It may be advisable to consider establishing entirely gay or transsexual units and put them to the front as shock troops so they can.. you know... prove their worth as a combat force. Any gay or trans that does NOT want that is proof of their cowardice and general lack of utility. I am sure that gay /tranny units would strike sheer horror in our enemies.

Consider the force protection risks of 40% of your trannies being suicidal and having access to automatic weapons.

Doctors who perform tranny surgeries are of the same sort as Mengele.

>Men loving men
>Men pretending be women and split their peepee
>The same thing

Being Trans is a mental illness
Fuck you

because people were stupid enough to believe him

A mentally ill person has no place within military, just a simple truth.

if you are so fucked up you can't decide what gender you are, then you should not be fighting with weapons that can kill you and others. Pretty fucking simple

>gays and trannies are the same thing

Attached: brainletwojak.jpg (645x729, 46K)

Mental illness disqualifies someone from the military; gender dysphoria is a pathological illness and therefore disqualifies them. Its literally that simple.

Trannies are mentally ill, it's not an orientation.

Because LGB-T

They will be drummed out of boot or red flagged for review.

>gay flag upside down
>written poorly in pen
>letters lopsided
He was never for gays i dont even think the retard knew what he was holding

>needing

Found the faggot

Because 10 years ago some "dick cutter offer" decided that gay and Trans were the same and hitched their wagon to ROYGBV as it was known back then.

Trannies are mentally deranged. 80% an hero. They don't need mentally handicapped retards who want to off themselves because their teacher told them they could magically have a dick...or it was ok to cut their dick off, because they were confused about who they are. Trannies aren't Lesbians or Gay...but an abomination.

Flat feet?
>No
Asthma?
>No
ADHD
>No

But roll out the red carpet for the trannies and the mil-spec dilators! The state of the left. They just want the trannies in there to fubar it. Fuck them.

This. Source?

I think O.P. is a sodomite deliberately trying to further corrupt society

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

discord gg/BGJFxa

add a .

Attached: Pic.png (957x1024, 957K)

>thediabetescouncil.com/can-you-join-the-military-if-you-have-diabetes/
>All branches of the military will not allow a Type 1, Type 1.5, or Type 2 diabetic to enlist. You can submit waivers, but you may still get a no.

>Have to take an insulin shot once a day
>Can't join the army
>Have to take hormones every day
>lol come right on in
Trannies get fucked

Attached: The Least Rare.jpg (306x306, 15K)

there are plenty of gays in the military...trannies need special meds and get mood swings too easily even worse than wamen...wonder why they shouldnt be in the mililtary

Attached: smugmax.png (310x323, 91K)

>Tell me why did he pretend he was for gay rights again
Because trans are not gay

bump

He banned them because Israel #1.

To get votes, you retard.

Attached: You are this reddit.png (1104x821, 1.39M)

Feminists support the trannies. Us gays just like biological dick.

To get their votes.

I hope this provides an object lesson to all the "I'm gay but I support the right wing because..." fucking retards.

They're not on your side. You have to choose.

For attention. And you just gave it to him.

discord gg/XuevgZq

add a .

Attached: Pic4.png (957x1024, 73K)

A President's order that violates the Constitution is illegal. In this case, the 14th Amendment, Equal Protection Clause would be directly violated by such a ban. Six courts have already declated this order invalid and more will probably follow.

I really don't understand american politics. Why do politicians bother pushing through obviously unconstitutional shit that will never see the light of day? What is the point?

>taking hormones and cutting your dick off is "treatment"
Only in the U.K. are people this cucked

Attached: 1520339557694.jpg (342x1024, 64K)

>mentally ill people are ineligible
What part of that don't you cucks understand?

Faggots can still be in the military, just not psychotic faggots.

He's protecting them from the ravages of war.

Because Israel is #1

Transexuals are NOT gays