Try me

Fascists and other collectivists are too stupid to think for themselves. They're born into a world where they are indoctrinated into learning that they themselves are not important and they must sacrifice their soul and body towards the nation, or another concept. This is the most retarded and inane state of affairs that humanity could possibly be subjected to. Physically, there are only individuals. There is no such thing as a 'nation', a 'god', or morality, in the real world. You fail to realize that when one advocates for collectivistic ideologies, he is only advocating for his own interest. Its as if you're too stupid to realize that promulgating business activities that are good for the 'nation' is somehow in the interest of the 'nation'. Its as if you're too stupid to realize that every single person has a different conception of the good life, because every single person has a different worldview. The idea that you can use the premise that a government can somehow know whats better for people and society, and therefore they should have the authority to control and influence the lives of their subjects, is fucking retarded. People pursue achievement out of self-interest, not the state. Prove me wrong fuckheads.

Attached: 1521782684121.jpg (2000x1363, 3.1M)

you're human garbage, a dumb farm animal owned by the a corporate clandestine cabal of global murderous pedophiles who want to destroy everything that is good, natural, and beautiful with gematria rituals and blackmail. you are a useful idiot. learn to lurk more.

Nietzsche and Stirner not Rand and autism leaf.

>a dumb farm animal owned by the a corporate clandestine cabal of global murderous pedophiles
Sounds like the citizens of Nazi Germany

Stirner's entire Der Einzige und sein Eigentum revolves around reification just like what I mentioned in the above. I don't read Rand, I fucking hate fiction

The real disturbing thing about it is that there is such thing as objective truth. There is a reality that exists with or without our participation. The teleological aspect if you will.

Stupid people don't enact free will very well.

>try me
Israel #1

>there is such thing as objective truth
We assume there is. But we actually only have indirect access to it through our senses. We have no idea whether the world exists after we die, or even, in simpler terms, you would have no way to prove that your car exists when you aren't around it or are not perceiving it.

Laws are never really about normal (non evil) people or intelligent people. They are about the masses of useless retards.
Indivilidualism fails those stupid people, and in turn fails the people who have to live near these retards.

>doesn't understand human nature
the post

That's why having a society that emphasizes education is extremely important. The funny part is that collective leaders wouldn't want stupid people to become educated, otherwise they wouldn't have as much control over them

>op advocates for individualism
>farm animal
nigga what? that is the worst allegory there is.

>you're owned by the a corporate clandestine cabal of global murderous pedophiles
It's interesting how you say "you are". Surely a global cabal will own you too even if you are "woke" and have a different opinion.

But collectivism makes it worse for the normal/intelligent people to live their lives. And it also doesn't always come down to biology. Some people are fucking lazy and deserve to be quasi-punished by society to experience hardship and then develop resilience

Why would you want a nation of retards to fight against someone like China or Russia?
Education reform has failed us because schools are literally filled with niggers.

Like even if I agreed with you, how do you turn the tide of mass media and education? Individuals cannot do it by themselves.

Not including premises in your argument doesn't make you smarter

"Individuality" is a meme created by white Europeans, who are both (a) smart enough for it and (b) have the right mentality/personality for it. The rest of the world, even those intellectually equal to us, DO NOT CARE. As the rest of the world collectivized while we don't, our total destruction is assured.

I would love to live in an individual-first society, but that can ONLY happen in majority pan-European societies, sadly.

This, collectivism always turns out badly.

Only if you lose.

To be fair I think collectivism should be used in short burst. We need a reset

Attached: Bold.gif (360x222, 965K)

>be 1900
>century of civil rights, everyone get what they want xept white heterosexual men
>couple world wars, dang
>communism doesn't work!! we tried
>nazis are evil, so...
>L I B E R T A R I A N I S M ! ! ! ! wow yes! amazing
>progress into new millenia, technology "booming"
>let's get rid of corrupt state and replace with libertarianism
>coupdetat.jpg
>everyone has rights now and no taxes, no millitary, muh individualism
>basically leftist ideology without economics
>as years go by societal standards are permafucked
>be 2050
>Chinese Empire™ invade.
>suddenly everyone speaks chinese
>everyone pays taxes again. to China.
>extreme discrimination against non-Chinese
>good job liberalism and individualism...

>Every single person has a different conception of the good life...
That's why norms and morality are needed. If not, the whole world would be Pakistan.

>Why would you want a nation of retards to fight against someone like China or Russia?
Well, if you wanted to be consequentialist, use the retarded as cannon-fodder. That way, the loss of their lives wouldn't have reduced the amount of human achievement.
>education reform has failed use because schools are literally filled with niggers
Yes, this is bad. Modern nigger culture is bad. Niggers are less intelligent than whites. But like it or not, they are an ingrained part of the United States. When you have an intractable problem, you try your best to mitigate it. By saying that, I mean you get govt to gradually cut welfare spending towards everyone and anyone who has the ability to provide for themselves. Those people either step up and become productive in the long-run(then develop self-efficacy, but won't get into psychology), or they will eventually die. Convenience and comfort is largely due to nigger culture. Individual hardship cleanses.
>how do you turn tide
You can't. There are too many leftists. Even if we all managed to coalesce, they would still outnumber us. All we can do is focus on ourselves at this point.

>8th grade libertarian tier argument against collectivism
nice one op

I agree

youve never heard of mob mentality have you? probably because you've never left your parents basement. but when people are in groups, their consciousness literally changes, so for all intents and purposes, nations/god/morality are physically real.

Sometimes I feel this is necessary for a cleanse, but, for this, you need ideological homogeneity. And America is anything but ideologically homogenous

>>communism doesn't work!! we tried
>>nazis are evil, so...
>>L I B E R T A R I A N I S M ! ! ! ! wow yes! amazing
No, America was in the teal at this point. The social reforms that occurred after the world wars, and the exponential increases in gov't spending, definitely did not signify a libertarian government.
>Chinese Empire™ invade.
i'd like to see this happen with the 350 million private guns in the US. It would be like America invading Vietnam, but with 5 billion Super Saiyan Vietcongs on rabies popping out of nowhere at the speed of light

I'm pretty sure Pakistanis share the same values, considering 95-98% are Muslim

thank you. Yours was even better.

The effects they have are real, but morality, in-itself, doesn't exist. It has no physical interpretation. When you say chair, you can find a chair. When you say nation, you can find a nation because its an abstract term/

>I'd like to see this happen
No you literally wouldn't. The Empire drops a few A-bombs, people live like shit and are severely demoralised. Those people in that individualistic society will have little to no sense of community, of brotherhood, asshole. Everyone is so self-centred they will just surrender to save their own skin.

Let me ask you this; would you say revenge rape is acceptable?

And so America will just have destroyed all of its 12000 nuclear warheads? Its mutually assured destruction in the case of two countries going at it with equal nuclear capabilities. Neither of them would really win. That's why China isn't and won't ever be stupid enough to nuke America.
>Those people in that individualistic society will have little to no sense of community, of brotherhood, asshole
Community is good. My original argument was intended to say that we are all self-interested and, physically, cannot ever live as a collective being, that's why it would be foolish to sacrifice yourself for anything but your own future.

Depends why the person is committing a revengeful act. I do believe in the concept of an eye for an eye. Judicial reciprocity if you will

k then let's all just live like ooga booga cavemen because that is the mandatory and 101% certain result of even slightest individualism

join the hivemind, or be deleted

Attached: bugged.gif (701x525, 1.48M)

T-T-The Individual™ is that matters.

Attached: 9f8a4f7b14f497737fa7925aea9d0cd8d2385f148b99ffed93a2359f119de415.png (798x913, 527K)

America is very individualistic, if you were to use Hofstede's cultural values. A study was shown that out of around 30 developed countries, the US scored 95/100, ranking #1 for individualism. Americans don't live like ooga booga cavemen. Refuted.

SAGE SAGE SAGE read Evola faggot

not an argument, nor did you use greentext, retard.

Figures, you live with a bunch of niggers

Stop leafposting and get back to mandatory Multiculturalism™ and Diversity™ class.

Attached: ((( ))).png (420x280, 2K)

lolberts are autists but you’re right about most of this

What the fuck are you doing then?

Wow that's racist! I thought you are a libertarian! What would Locke say!!!

Almost all of the founding fathers were against non-white immigration. Naturalization acts?
Were the founding fathers not libertarian? Libertarianism = classical liberalism, in case you didn't know, fuckface

I just got out of class, yours started 10 minutes ago and they said for every minute you are late, that's howmany race-mixed children from random men your partner needs to bare before you can even have a sexual relationship with her.

Um excuse me, that's not what Sargon said! Anyways, what do you expect, I'm just a poor little black boy.

Not an argument