My girlfriend says I can't hang out with you guys anymore

Sorry, guys.

We almost broke up today over a fight about Rick and Morty hiring a female writer. Before you call me Reddit, neither of us even watch that show. I just commented that the show was funnier before they got a female writer, and that most of the fans were pissed, and she went through the roof.

Then I pointed out that she was just being a bitch to me because she was on her period. That made it way worse. I don't know why I follow your guys' advice. Probably because I'm always encouraged to speak my mind here and it just feels like the right thing to do and now I have no filter.

She raised her voice at me, called me a sexist asshole, and insulted my mother by saying she made me "this way". That was really personal and it hurt, so I told her she was lucky I'm not one of the 2 billion other men on earth who would just hit her until she shut up.

She cried, called me abusive, and basically threatened to leave me unless I stopped coming to Sup Forums, so I have to get off. I'm 26. I've been coming here since middle school. I'm literally crying while typing this. I can't believe a bunch of other guys

no men

other men like me even existed. I can't believe I grew to unironically love a bunch of anonymous men who called me a faggot and a nigger at every opportunity. In another life, I'd probably be giving head in a glory hole for male approval, and you guys kept me from that with your constant talk of avoiding degeneracy. You taught me more about the world than my shitty fucking parents ever did.

My girlfriend gets mad at me and says she can tell when I'm spending time on Sup Forums because I "turn into a different person".

This was actually the only place I could ever be myself. I come here specifically to shit on Hollywood, but now that I know what most of you know, I think I deserve an Academy Award for being able to go to brunch without ranting about jews and communism for the entire meal.

I love you, Sup Forums. Goodbye. I'll sneak a phonepost when I can.

Attached: railroad_tx700.jpg (881x700, 152K)

Tldr

>phony shill wants us to believe we lose access to pussy, if we stay here

bros before hos, user. yes, I'm asking you to leave your girlfriend because you love an assembly of random shitlords more than her.

>telling a girl she's emotionally unstable while she's on her period
>not ignoring her until it's over and talking it over then

lift your game son

>Almost breaking up over a cartoon show on the goy box

JEWED

what an autist

redpill your girl or find a new one that can be redpilled

Attached: 1471097539136.jpg (1220x807, 837K)

Did you try telling her Israel #1?

You know what you have to do.
>pic related

Attached: 1516615391076.jpg (1000x1500, 144K)

how many of you are working today? and who is paying? like what group of jews?

You need to grow some testicles and stop being a bitch

just stick her on a vibrator and surf Sup Forums

or get another girl and haver her lez out while you surf Sup Forums, and join in for fap , ejaculate and continue surfing Sup Forums.

I did the second myself

nail on the head really
why do they try?

>I'm literally crying while typing this
Ask me how I know this is fake

Attached: lol.gif (414x322, 2.67M)

You are cuck being manipulated by roastie

Just me, doing it for free.
I'm not going to allow it to be ignored anymore.
CLOUD Act and 3 billion to Israel while we can't fund our own shit, set me off.
So I'm using a different tactic.

Enjoy your fickle cunt m8

>She cried, called me abusive, and basically threatened to leave me unless I stopped coming to Sup Forums, so I have to get off

You are a cuck to agree on the blackmailling .

If she want to change you , dump her.

If you get her in charge you will always be her manlet and will be cucked.

You are wasting your time.

Youre here forever. Moreover, you'll stop visiting reddit now. And you'll kick out that imaginary girl friend from your mind. And you'll know the truth. And the truth will set you free.

Attached: 1517717605232.png (1599x841, 90K)

The idea that you can redpill a girl is a meme. The idea that you should listen to your gf is a bad meme. Maybe the hardest thing you have to face is the reality that women can't think rationally, and that's okay. Expect less OP and you'll be happy.

Fuck that ho nigga MGTOW all the way

I somehow feel bad for you cucks, but then I remember that you guys are infidels

Well at least you have a gf, good for you

F

Rick and Morty has been cancelled no more new

Congratulations, you just showed her you have no spine, enjoy your life together without being respected ever again.

>this is too real for me user

Attached: image.jpg (722x349, 142K)

This, I just introduced my lefty gf to my wn friends, she didn't even mind. Women will always follow a strong hand

>The idea that you can redpill a girl is a meme.

Not really a meme , depend on the experience...

>hurt because she said your mother made you this way

Sorry to say user but your mother issues did make you fucked up. I’m glad she put you in your place. You’re learning that you’re actually a sexist piece of human shit and I hope that girl leaves you eventually.

Gake and Fay

Also, we will always be here, she will not. Time to move on.

This is the holy grail of bait pasta

who is that semen demon?

I banged that chick in 2015 bro. You won't touch the sides anyway now. Give it the boot.

Attached: IMG_3074.gif (315x309, 2M)

Attached: lowqualitybait.jpg (225x225, 4K)

WE HAVE TO WIN ILLINOIS 3RD GANG.

Art Jones is an open NAZI and became the republican nominee.

If we win this we have a serious opportunity to encourage other candidates to run as Nazis snd shift the republican party.

Attached: IMG_3847.png (1295x783, 796K)

You type like a woman

not your personal blog, not your personal army
fuck off mutt
also
>having a girlfriend
>phoneposting

Attached: ben10suicide.jpg (460x458, 23K)

You're fucked, no more pussy if you give in, no more pussy if you stand your ground.
Time to move on.

Sounds like she's shit-testing you. If you let her win she'll cheat on you, you poor poor stupid fuck. Don't let her cow you or she'll be riding another dick in no time.

>allowing a woman to order you around

Attached: 15085999995390.jpg (464x340, 83K)

Take this advice OP. You'll be a slightly less sad faggot.

4/10. Not horrible.

And this advice too.

I think my wife is pretty redpilled user.

My girlfriend is slowly trying to get me away from Sup Forums...
I don’t know how to lie to her but she wants me to stop posting and work towards building a family with her...
She just doesn’t get it
I need to shitpost
What do bros? And I gave in she’s Asian and yes she’s tight
It’s either her babies and career or Sup Forums... what do I do I can’t leave this place and I can’t lie to her that I’m not here

Attached: 002317BD-F388-4588-9039-B855FDAC1B08.jpg (559x996, 134K)

Dude if your woman is ordering you around you are already fucked and there will be no happy family with her.

Attached: 1521814955897.gif (340x191, 3.11M)

>1 post by this ID
Sounds like your girlfriend is using sex to control you. She's the abusive one.

Attached: Arguing with Holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

does Sup Forums really make you happy user

Well she sees I’m addicted and catches me making soy memes all day and i’d rather post here then talk to her
She’s jealous of Sup Forums I even edit photos on phone to phone post memes
But I’m afraid if I choose Sup Forums over her I’ll regret it
Do I leave this place? And how do I do it
I feel like telling her I’m in a relationship with Sup Forums

Attached: A2F890BB-AEF2-4ED9-8B19-7BAFFF69FE81.jpg (558x1009, 150K)

What the fuck is with that broken English.

>neither of us watch it
>Used to be funnier before female writer

Not that I disagree, but an interesting opinion from someone who doesn't watch the show.

obvious shill, but who cares
good luck raising her black kid

>2/10 blog

Go back to myspace

Artificial woman.

I feel in charge here

She sounds controlling, get an Asian hole that doesn't yap at you. Don't trade pussy for getting treated like shit. There doesn't have to be a trade. Date around and get someone who isn't a bitch.

you can't leave us were pregnant!

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Because that is how women type.

>Then I pointed out that she was just being a bitch to me because she was on her period. That made it way worse
I laughed. Thanks OP.

Tara Strong mentioned she was recording for the new season a few days ago. Harmon is just a lying faggot.

>She's jealous of Sup Forums

>See everything Sup Forums says is real, and I respect em cause they tell it
>My girlfriend's jealous 'cause I talk about em 24/7
>But she don't know you like I know you Sup Forums, no one does
>She don't know what it was like for autists like us growin' up, you gotta give me (Yous)
>I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
>Sincerely yours, Cuck, P.S. we should be together too

You should kill her and then kill some liberals

Lol for real though, you're an autistic closet bisexual if all that is true

Why would you ever give head if you were really straight?
Nobody on the internet is your friend, you've got issues dude, get help

Pitiable chap, a real hero in slippers.
Imagine being cucked that hard.

>woman got into an argument with me

Not our fault you are too much of a soy to handle your bitch.

fuck you. you don't deserve this place.
you'll kill yourself in a year when you find out your girlfriend is fucking a nigger.
eat shit.

This. Best thing to do with aggy women on their period is give them the cold shoulder until they calm down

>one post by this ID
Either this guy is a troll, or he really left Sup Forums and isn't reading anything you guys are typing! Stop replying to this stupid thread!

>coming here since middle school
>reddit spacing
nice try OP

Learn from these anons OP, or you'll be a beta cuck your whole life.

Women's opinions should not be respected. They should be laughed at or ignored, because god knows arguing with them does nothing but agitate them more. They don't want reasoned arguments, they want your attention. Withold it until they calm their tits and it's gonna be fine.

Attached: 1482785094352.jpg (413x395, 99K)

Nice

>don't look at the victims

Attached: cenablind.jpg (960x723, 114K)

and is now!
as well as best friend

TLDR niggerfaggot

This. We'll get you a sexy robot before too long. C'mon now

literal cuck

You won't be missed user

Find a girlfriend who goes on Sup Forums ....

Nice copy pasta, im gunna use it thanks bro