BYE BYE EUROPE!

Remember how The Syrian refugee crisis fucked up Europe allot? well iran has almost 5× the population of Syria.

Attached: trump-replaces-h-r-mcmaster-as-national-security-adviser-with-john-bolton.jpg (780x438, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Bolton#Weapons_of_mass_destruction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pompeo#Political_positions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>BYE BYE EUROPE!
SHALOM ISRAEL!

Iranians are generally quite educated, speak an Indo-European language, are mostly successful in the West and they are peaceful shia instead of terrorist sunni. I'd take Iranians over Arabs any day. Bring it on kike cock suckers.

This is good. More nigger importing means more Will to cleanse the filth. This is good.

t.ali reza

>speak an Indo-European language
Man you're retarded

>Syrian refugee crisis fucked up
Syrians? They never made it to Europe, maybe apart frome very few.
Only niggers and afgan shitskins.
Iran would be civilized if not for islam.

Good fuck Iran an islam leaf

Prove me wrong cancerous hun. You won't because you can't.

Not if we nuke them Shill OP asscrack.
Boo hoo for you and your smelly bros.

Attached: IMG_3095.jpg (609x343, 23K)

>BOLTON BOLTON BOLTON BOTOLN OTLN BOTTL!!!11!!!
Jesus why Bolton? Why is Bolton a shill trigger?

This is unironically true btw. Their cooking is also way better.

>lol I love how he makes lefties mad right guys
>yfw it gets shot off in Iran

Attached: BOLTON DRAKE DEAD KIDS.png (945x771, 1.02M)

Jews don't want any trouble in their doorstep = shilling
Muslim Iranians and pro Syria thread shills = shilling
Russia's undercover bot brigade = shilling
YOU GET IT NOW? SHILLING. They are turning on Americans trying to demoralise

Yes goyim, go die for Israel! Truly le 4dchess by le god emperor!

Attached: 1512680111966.jpg (3294x2292, 643K)

Irans getting blowed up. Yeee-har!

Attached: IMG_2556.gif (90x140, 342K)

Because it symbolizes how Trump betrayed his base. He campaigned on no longer starting retarded wars in the middle east, and he hired the guy who wants to start retarded wars all over the world.

Attached: best goy.png (1000x630, 705K)

I don't agree
Trump is right on the line.
Bolton after all is an adviser, the final call to declare war is on Trump.
He has yet to do that, but the chances are not really zero anymore like they were before.

LMAO

Attached: 2018-03-24_100641.jpg (254x549, 29K)

Even if that were true, they aren't going to be so happy go lucky after an invasion of their country. Europe is fucked even worse if Iran gets invaded.

Of course keep in mind this will be a total victory for Israel as well. Sealing the fate of the white race has never been so easy!

>Why is Bolton a shill trigger?

I thought gooks were supposed to be smart?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R._Bolton#Weapons_of_mass_destruction

>Also in 2002, Bolton is said to have flown to Europe to demand the resignation of Brazilian José Bustani, head of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), and to have orchestrated his removal at a special session of the organization.[53] The United Nations' highest administrative tribunal later condemned the action as an "unacceptable violation" of principles protecting international civil servants. Bustani had been unanimously re-elected for a four-year term—with strong U.S. support—in May 2000, and in 2001 was praised for his leadership by Colin Powell.

Attached: G U A R D I A N.jpg (938x844, 133K)

Israels getting blowed up too. Yeee-double har!

Attached: IMG_2548.gif (200x150, 99K)

>tfw this is true

Every iranian i meet works in IT or are doctors or some other succesful field.

>aren't going to be so happy go lucky
At least they will have the sense to be grateful to their hosts. I know Iranians, they are not what your media tell them, at all.
Also, Europe will not have a part in this. They will cling to the nuclear treaty until the very end.

The fuck does a nip know. Then again, every ethnicity has better cooking than you octopus eating mongols

>I know Iranians.
We know you do

Attached: IMG_3097.jpg (276x183, 24K)

Trump is also making Pompeo secretary of state next month.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pompeo#Political_positions
>In November 2015, Pompeo visited Israel and stated that "Prime Minister Netanyahu is a true partner of the American people" and that "Netanyahu's efforts to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons are incredibly admirable and deeply appreciated". He also stated that "In the fight against terrorism, cooperation between Israel and the United States has never been more important" and that "[w]e must stand with our ally Israel and put a stop to terrorism. Ongoing attacks by the Palestinians serve only to distance the prospect of peace"

>Pompeo desires regime change in North Korea.[53]

Attached: Mike_Pompeo_official_CIA_portrait.jpg (2880x3599, 1.36M)

>I'd take Iranians

We are not taking any more of these fuckers.

Some Iranians are alright though

Yeah, and guess what

Most of the population of Iran is under 35 and most don't really want anything to do with Religion or want less religion.

Wow, its almost like they would be better migrants than the shit Africa produces

Theres even a movement over there to try and take the country back from the leaders

>The Syrian refugee crisis fucked up Europe allot?
What Syrian refugees? All I see are sub-Saharan niggers.

>Netanyahu desperately wants a war with Iran
>Bolton received an award for being 'a guardian of zion'
>Trump may be the most pro-Israel president ever
And they all want to get rid of the Iran nuclear deal, which is the last thing keeping the AIPAC funded congress from attacking Iran

You American's seriously need to distance yourself from Israel. The way you suck up to them is getting your sons killed.

Attached: anything else is anti-semitic.png (945x771, 650K)

You'll find that those of Persia would be smarter than the IQ40 Congolese apes

Shillalumpas are finished!

Attached: IMG_3098.jpg (1495x1500, 479K)

>doesn't know they already floated pompeo
he doesn't make the cut already
fuck you fuck pompeo

i hope they nuke russia

>we

Attached: 1521591353680.png (500x486, 71K)

He looks like my old high school math teacher. He was an arsehole too

>American's seriously need to distance yourself from Israel

We all do

illias is very cute.........

I just wanted to interject that ISRAEL is #1 country in the world. Every other country are run by little girls.

>muh white Slav bros
How white?

They do though

>literally giving out awards for being a traitor to your country..

>Remember how The Syrian refugee crisis fucked up Europe allot? well iran has almost 5× the population of Syria.
This.
This board has been infested with warmongering kike shills these last two days.

Trump voters made a major mistake

We've boundless plains to share, fellow goy- I mean guys

Iranians aren't THAT bad. I'd rather take in Iranians than Iraqis.

do these people have to still be elected by voters? What the hell kind of pitch do they use on their constituents? 'vote for me and your son can die in a distant war too'??!

He knows!

>I know Iranians

Attached: IMG_3099.jpg (600x800, 64K)

>They should surrender immediately

>being a traitor to your country
What country? You mean Israeli exclave?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

>Regions with significant populations
>Israel 6,566,200[2]
>United States 5,300,000–6,800,000

>tfw no iranian gf

Attached: 749253427394213479128.jpg (573x814, 239K)

t. Mohammad

Well guess what, Iran has some t h i c c bitches and they all secretly hate Islam.

Can I get a summary of what's going on please?

'cept they're not cucks that would run away

Us westerners are craving the t h i c c qt iranian. So uncle Don and the gang are gonna start a war to make them come to the west to escape.

I think its only fair towards Europe.
If the Niggers ever begin to win, You Must expose Africa through water to the same Biological weapons the Whites will suffer combined with what the anti Whites subject us to, its only fair.
Transfer ticks and Fauna to africa ANY part of africa and watch and the NWO cry in pain... Mail ticks and fauna to random Africa to Shut them down... MAIL ticks and FAUNA to Random people in Africa!

Extermination stage 1, Mail Fauna (spores) and ticks to Africa Stage 1

>chink leaf
DO YOU LIKE DOG?
>regular leaf
DO YOU LIKE FUCKING DOGS?

Iranians are white doe

You're a retard lmao

This couldn't possible be a biased sample.

Except Iranians are based

If Iran is attacked, Hezbollah will get involved, and if Hezbollah is involved, by extension my country will. If my country gets involved, Israel gets involved. If Israel gets involved, the US will get involved (to attack my country). Wew lad. Can't wait to die.

Attached: 1511976170859.png (986x797, 869K)

The US army is a volunteer army. Anyone who joins knows what they're getting into.

Bored fear mongering retards are shitposting.

Samson option likely.

Mutual shared destruction

I would get out of there now user

>Anyone who joins knows what they're getting into.

I heard you have to be circumcised to join.

Do you have sisters? Send em over

Rip germany,france,britain and rest of these european zombies. in lithuania we accept no refugees. deal with it

a fucking tree

>The US army is a volunteer army. Anyone who joins knows what they're getting into.

They are kids who are fed propaganda, that they are fighting for morality and freedom against villains. What they are usually fighting for is what shortsighted politicians consider the amoral national interest, or the security interests of Israel.

Attached: yum.jpg (640x480, 121K)

they are 10x better than arabs and specially morocan i hope they can stand they are the only muslim that behave well

>get a Persian refugee qt
>convert to Shia Islam
>BTFO Sunnis and Jews
Good.
>

Attached: C42254C1-D4C9-4678-83C9-4F74B4EF7036.jpg (400x390, 108K)

>Taking in refugees no matter where they're from because they're (((high IQ)))
Retarded civic cuck. Sup Forums is dead.

Based.
Extra Gefilte for you.

Come here . its very safe, but only women

Even Iranians are whiter than you roach rape baby. And they don't send their women to Amsterdam to be gang raped by drunk bongs.

so Israel is just a bunch of little girls you say?

Attached: 1521784050077.jpg (800x400, 36K)

T. iranian.

Might aswell the mutts literally cant sacrifice enough whites for israel

>muh white
No one mentioned color you autismo. I don't care about being white, I'm a Slavic Nationalist.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand this comment

We're all little girls here, user.

Add to that that no neighboring country will accept Iranian refugees (maybe some central asian countries). Arabs and turks hate persians.

Only the truly based will get it

Attached: 625.png (500x320, 129K)

Yes they speak indo-european language, and Iran litterally stands for aryan, land of aryans...

Syrian crisis wouldn't fuck anybody had it not been for European elites being cucked. Also majority of rapefugees aren't even Syrian so it doesn't maatter.

What's worse is that the fag is kikenshill. 3rd word can burn while being torn down for profit for all I care

hahahahahah that's literally the same thing ((((they've))))) told us about syrians

>, I'm a Slavic Nationalist.
I really don't care how you identify roach. You ain't white, you ain't European and your country is a dysfunctional shithole.

Yeah I remember the every refugee is engineer meme. And now they have troubles learning them read and write

t. faggot basement dwellers who've never talked to an Iranian for more than 1 minute

Why attack Iran anyway? Because oil?

some iranians are ok but when these things happen, thousands of niggers use it as a chance to get through Europes borders

look at whats happening now. Niggers, thousands upon thousands of them, crossing the med, not even pretending to flee war any more, still somehow getting in even though they are literally just illegal immigrants.

I WISH THEY COULD LEARN TO STAY IN FUCKING AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST TBQH. THOSE PLACES ARE NOT ALL BAD.

>I ain't white
You keep repeating that like I should care about your opinion. You're a dumb Sup Forums cuck that just parrots shit.
>Muh hu-white race
Your (((pure))) white genes aren't helping you with not being a mouthbreathing degenerate.

>nothing I can do about it
ISRAEL #1

You haven't talked to an Iranian m8. Diaspora is relatively intelligent, that's why they left this shithole. You may complain about idiotic things that happen in your country but it's nowhere close to Iran. As such intelligent people flee the country in droves leaving literal 90 iq inbred retards behind. What you are going to get in case you open your asshole for Iranian rapefugees will be those 90 iq retards

And how is going in european Netherlands? Did your sister bring monkey-nigger to your dads house already? And what's up with weed-feastivities? Hope that's going fine it is such joy that you resurected that old european tradition of smoking weed.

ITT: dumb westerners who know nothing about Iran.
t. Iranian

Attached: 1474523433245.jpg (400x323, 51K)

Attached: wpid-israel-likeisis__article.jpg (640x558, 41K)